Natural Anabolics Worth while Cutting?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Any natty Anabolics worth taking while cutting. Or are they best used on a bulk - if so - what could be expected of them. I'm headed to PCT town soon and have some super pct but am wondering if any of these would be worth taking/getting. I have a huge surplus of Xfactor and King.

Goals are currently cutting and building strength towards a 1000 total.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd check out anafuse by vital labs. I use it will doing a lean cut. It's an awesome natural anabolic.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax would be worth while when cutting. The F95 helps maintain lean mass and decrease fat and the l-dopa will help you sleep which in turn helps you recover. Now, if you're factoring in PCT, that makes AlphaMax a great candidate as well. L-DOPA will control prolactin, while Arimistane will also control estrogen and cortisol which can be an issue post cycle.

I have stacked AlphaMax and ArA during a small surplus, twice, and noticed a slimmer waist, muscle fullness, and strength gains. I think that would be a great stack during PCT.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Run the ARA and stack with -(-)epi

No hunger increase with those for me

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Laxogenin type products, Epicatechin, and Ara and the new exotherm. Black Lion Research, SNS, Iron Forged Nutrition, Iron Legion and Olympus Labs are great any of those products from those guys will deliver.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlphaMax, X gels, and -(-)epi products are what I would suggest.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Going to get myself some alphamax tomorrow. Super pumped. Will be running the stack in about 22 days time.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Going to get myself some alphamax tomorrow. Super pumped. Will be running the stack in about 22 days time.
especially with 25% off that was/is at orbit, it's a great deal for a great anabolic

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AlphaMax is a good choice and I just finished an 8 week cycle on it and leaning out, and enhanced muscle separation and
vascularity are some effects you'll see off this as long as you diet is on point to go with it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax is a good choice and I just finished an 8 week cycle on it and leaning out, and enhanced muscle separation and
vascularity are some effects you'll see off this as long as you diet is on point to go with it.
Thanks total. 8 weeks is a great run, the drying out really sines like you noted. I hate coming off though, seeing some of the veins disappear makes me feel like a fat mess lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Any natty Anabolics worth taking while cutting. Or are they best used on a bulk - if so - what could be expected of them. I'm headed to PCT town soon and have some super pct but am wondering if any of these would be worth taking/getting. I have a huge surplus of Xfactor and King.

Goals are currently cutting and building strength towards a 1000 total.
Anything with Forskolin is going to be a must imo when cutting and trying to preserve mass and strength.

One study showed a 2lb improvement in keeping lean mass while losing fat with a corresponding increase in testosterone @ 250mg x 10% extract 2x daily over 12 weeks. Some research has also showed a decrease in fatigue which may be handy while cutting.

Some other good suggestions are in this thread already, but I'll throw in PA into the mix as well. It has treated me very well over the last couple months. A cheap source is from Soy Granuals, but when cutting those might not fit your macros and you'd have to go with a capped version.

Good luck man!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Thanks total. 8 weeks is a great run, the drying out really sines like you noted. I hate coming off though, seeing some of the veins disappear makes me feel like a fat mess lol
I messed up bad and didnt place my order in time! Please restock me over at orbit! I want that 25% off sale

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Teaarrrs, make it happen my friend! I must get max alpha mode

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Id try follidrone. It has been giving me really great pumps. I take it about an hour pre work out and i don't eat anything for 20 hours pre workout. It helps with endurance a lot and if you stack it with 6grams citrulline vascularity is amazing. Definitely helps you superset more

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Id try follidrone. It has been giving me really great pumps. I take it about an hour pre work out and i don't eat anything for 20 hours pre workout. It helps with endurance a lot and if you stack it with 6grams citrulline vascularity is amazing. Definitely helps you superset more
Don't eat for 2 hrs* pre

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'll do the hard work for you OP

www orbitnutrition com
If you're going to do it - do it right.

http : // orbitnutrition.com/cart/images/detailed/4/epic_unleashed_oral.png

Save 10% off with the code social!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're going to do it - do it right.

http : // orbitnutrition.com/cart/images/detailed/4/epic_unleashed_oral.png

Save 10% off with the code social!
Thumbs up for product choice ;)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Lol ty ty. I may actually have to get some soon

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin type products, Epicatechin, and Ara and the new exotherm. Black Lion Research, SNS, Iron Forged Nutrition, Iron Legion and Olympus Labs are great any of those products from those guys will deliver.
Spot on, especially the Laxogenin (analog of Ecdysterone).

You'll find much controversy about Ecdy, the feedback is split almost 50/50 down the middle. Yet, if you really become a student of the chemical you'll notice 2 things;

1.) It usually depends upon whether a high quality Extract (derived from Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract or Suma, NOT Cyanotis Vaga) is used and;
2.) It excels on a cut, not a bulk

The latter can be explained by the fact they're adaptogens, not anabolics. Cutting is a physiological stress that the body needs to adapt to. Without a stress to adapt to (i.e. maintenance caloric intake/bulking), it logically follows that adaptogens perform sub-optimally).

Laxogenin is an analog of Ecdy, usually derived from Disogenin but also found naturally occurring in smilax sieboldi and our old friend, Tribulus. It imparts many of the same benefits, yet at a much lower mg amount. Most of Ecdy's merits are retained (i.e. anti-inflammatory effects, increase in protein synthesis, antagonizing of cortisol, accelerated wound healing, etc.)

Synthesizing from Diosgenin makes a lot more economic sense though. I've used Laxogenin going back to the very first product introduced in the West - Amino Discounter's "Mesobolin". Subsequent quality versions were ZOE Discoveries "Ecdysterone", Maxwell Research's "Anabolica" and a few select others, now long off the market. Quality Ecdy's for sale today are TrueTurk (Turkesterone), Mass Pro Synthagen (full spectrum RCE), Mega-Turk and Progenadrex (multi-ingredient, leveraged Laxogenin)

In terms of a standalone Lax, DermaStrength is also a quality pic. High dosed too, 50mg/ml with 60ml per bottle.

Something you'd be wise to look into...

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'm actually going to be trying laxacrine next month which is the same amount as dermastrength. 30ml/100mg - so far the results have been good and it's actually a bit more cost effective. Thank you for the good info on the ecdy. I remember reading about them back in the day on bb.com and they claimed they were supposed to be incredibly strong but none were very successful.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually going to be trying laxacrine next month which is the same amount as dermastrength. 30ml/100mg - so far the results have been good and it's actually a bit more cost effective. Thank you for the good info on the ecdy. I remember reading about them back in the day on bb.com and they claimed they were supposed to be incredibly strong but none were very successful.
My pleasure..

The lack of results is directly attributed to one, or any combination of these factors:

1.) Using a sub-standard product (usually derived from Cyanotis Vaga)
2.) Not using enough (depends on the compound, but 100mg from a quality RCE is what you want)
3.) Using it in a caloric surplus/without a new training stress to adapt to

Standalone Lax is a fine product. However, IMO to get the most out of Ecdy/its analogs you absolutely must have complimentary nutraceuticals in circulation at the same time. For example: The increase in protein synthesis. You absolutely must have adequate levels of all 9 EAA's present, while Ecdy accelerates mRNA translation in the ribosome. That's why they're in Mass Pro Synthagen.

Likewise, Ecdy has an inherent ability to boost ATP stores (and FWIW, arachadonic acid as well). With respect to ATP, it helps to be able to re-generate this process multiple ways. There exists no finer nutraceutical for this purpose than Orotic Acid. You'll also see many companies miss the opportunity to extend the duration of protein synthetic machinery, via methylation in the liver. For this, I use TMG, aka Tri-Methyl-Glycine.

It also increases glycogen content, an attribute that can be magnified when co-ingesting with R-ALA and/or Anacyclus Pyrethrum. Both of which are included in Progenadrex.

But standalone Laxogenin will treat you right, and give you a good idea as to what's possible with the compound. Once you have a solid grounding in that, you'll be able to decide which direction you'd like to take it in (increased glycogen, protein synthesis, accelerated wound healing, etc)...

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Protein synthesis for the win through amirite?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Protein synthesis for the win through amirite?
Depends on the Ecdy in question. For example, Turkesterone (sourced from Ajuga Turkistanica) is exceptional at building red blood cells. Synergists here would include beta-alanine, citrulline and buckminsterfullerine.

Companies often tout its effect on protein synthesis , but Ecdy's ability to improve glucose metabolsim is even more profound - IMO. For example, see "Ecdysteroids and glucose metabolism", in the paper,

"Practical uses for ecdysteroids in mammals including humans: an update", by R. Lafont and L. Dinan. I'd link here, but says I need 1,000 posts? Which is odd because I've been around for over a decade. I suppose I read/research more than I post, LOL

" In fact, 20E stimulates the incorporation of glucose into glycogen and protein in mouse liver (Yoshida et al., 1971) and more generally it enhances glucose utilization by tissues (Syrov et al., 1997a). The mechanism involved seems to be an increase of tissue sensitivity to insulin (Kosovsky et al., 1989) and preparations containing phytoecdysteroids have been proposed as oral antidiabetics (Takahashi and Nishimoto, 1992; Yang et al., 2001). Depending on the extent of hyperglycaemia, phytoecdysteroid effects may be more or less pronounced that those of manilil, a widely used pharmacological molecule (Kutepova et al., 2001)."

I leveraged this information when formulating Progenadrex, and the result is extreme muscle fullness.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to be logging that run and how long are you planning on staying on for? This product excites me, heck every natural anabolic excites me.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Not sure really. We'll have to see when that time comes.