Natty stack - any good?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

looking to run an 8 week natty stack as a bit of a bulk and gain cycle.

I am thinking possibly all or 3 of the below
Anabolic effect
Vector
Mass max xt
BMP

I have been away from supplements for a while so all comments welcome

cheers

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

Anabolic effect
Vector
Mass max xt
BMP

cheers
Wouldn't run Vector and Anabolic Effect together because of the ingredient overlap.
But Vector, BMP, and Follidrone 2.0 would be a great Natty stack.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't run Vector and Anabolic Effect together because of the ingredient overlap.
But Vector, BMP, and Follidrone 2.0 would be a great Natty stack.
I will agree with the above or AE and BMP would be a nice stack.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah drop vector or AE .. look at the label and see which one is more complete.

AE wins for me hands down, you get way more then what you pay for .

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No need to stack a ton of things, especially if you haven't been using stuff in a while.

Anabolic Effect would be my top choice out of that list, pretty loaded powerhouse to help improve recovery, performance, with some pretty solid pumps and muscle fullness.

Out of your list I'd say BMP would be my next choice as something to use or to add on.

CEL Epi-plex also stacks with Anabolic Effect quite well and is one of the highest dosed, non-prop blended Epicatechin on the market.

Again don't feel the need to stack so many things, use the more basic products of Creatine, maybe a pre-workout and intra-workout if needed, and 1 or 2 of the above and with a solid training plan and the right eating you'll grow.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

Anabolic effect
Vector
Mass max xt
BMP

cheers
if i were you i would stack anabolic effect with x gels ! epic stack

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vector +FD2 = gains. They can also be used year round.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No need to stack a ton of things, especially if you haven't been using stuff in a while.

Anabolic Effect would be my top choice out of that list, pretty loaded powerhouse to help improve recovery, performance, with some pretty solid pumps and muscle fullness.

Out of your list I'd say BMP would be my next choice as something to use or to add on.

CEL Epi-plex also stacks with Anabolic Effect quite well and is one of the highest dosed, non-prop blended Epicatechin on the market.

Again don't feel the need to stack so many things, use the more basic products of Creatine, maybe a pre-workout and intra-workout if needed, and 1 or 2 of the above and with a solid training plan and the right eating you'll grow.
Agree epiplex + anabolic effect would be sick

If you have done xgels or any ara before then I agree anabolic effect + Xgels makes a wicked combo too

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bmp or mtest + AE or Vector, and if you really wanna get wild throw in ARA. But like others said, not necessary to stack a lot of things.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you have done xgels or any ara before then I agree anabolic effect + Xgels makes a wicked combo too
Agreed this is a nice stack as well! I use to be a big fan of anabeta elite and x gels. Not AE and X gels is another hard to beat stack!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys. Have been training for years and done many pro hormone cycles as well as natty stacks... just been out of things for a year with shoulder injury... now fully recovered so looking to put some mass back on and try stay natty if poss.

I have tried x gels before but seem to remember I got very bad joints from it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed this is a nice stack as well! I use to be a big fan of anabeta elite and x gels. Not AE and X gels is another hard to beat stack!
Abe was well put together but im sure lodhra and Anacyclus were very well underdosed due to being in a prop blend.

hopefully we will see SNS come out with solo ingridents of those.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

If I remember correctly, Ep1logue is you’re preferred non-prop blended Epicatechin product on the market ?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I remember correctly, Ep1logue is you’re preferred non-prop blended Epicatechin product on the market ?
How should Epicatechin be dosed? Every day or or preworkout only? asking because there are products that suggest only pre/around workout dosing like MOAB (Redcon) and others like Ep1logue is supposed to be dosed daily?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya as a combo product Ep1logue would be my go to. If you want straight quality Epicatechin I'd go Epi-plex, which is the way I have gone the last few times I've purchased.

How should Epicatechin be dosed? Every day or or preworkout only? asking because there are products that suggest only pre/around workout dosing like MOAB (Redcon) and others like Ep1logue is supposed to be dosed daily?
I'd go daily. While there does appear to be some benefit to pre-dosing for some, I think it makes more sense as a daily product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epi-plex is the real solo -epi product out there with 300mg

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
+1 on xgels for a natty stack, running them right now and the pumps, vascularity and work capacity is absolutely awesome. Most say they get ridiculous DOMS the next day but I dare say my recovery seemed to improve and reduce DOMS

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Abe was well put together but im sure lodhra and Anacyclus were very well underdosed due to being in a prop blend.

hopefully we will see SNS come out with solo ingridents of those.
Agreed! That would be awesome if SNS does come out with solo ingredients of those.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have 3 natural anabolics coming soon within the month. Check us out on IG @abformulations or Abformulations.net

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have 3 natural anabolics coming soon within the month. Check us out on IG @abformulations or Abformulations.net
Who is "We" ? is this affiliated with BLR

just checked .. interested in mTOR .. i take it PA ?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who is "We" ? is this affiliated with BLR

just checked .. interested in mTOR .. i take it PA ?
No it’s not. This is my company.

Yes that’s in the works but it’s about 3rd in line.

I have a Ara product coming first. Alongside our fat burner carved which drops next week

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I have a Ara product coming first. Alongside our fat burner carved which drops next week
very nice, looking fwd to whats in store .. bets of luck.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out site out Abformulations.net we have two amazing muscle builders.
I see your new product arise. Interesting formula but I have a question about the inclusion of curcumonoids alongside ara. It's my understanding these things should be taken apart from each other as one is pro inflammatory and one is anti?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see your new product arise. Interesting formula but I have a question about the inclusion of curcumonoids alongside ara. It's my understanding these things should be taken apart from each other as one is pro inflammatory and one is anti?
Yes, and no.

With Curcumonoids it’s more for slowing the aging process and preventing Alzheimer's disease and potentially depression, which also may help more on treating conditions like inflammatory bowel disease, pancreatitis, and arthritis. So no real interaction with the two.

You want to avoid fatty acids in the lines of omega 3’s

Curcumonoids is unlikely to give you the desired anti-inflammatory effects one desires. We added this to offset DOMS but still get the effects and benefits of curcumin.

Arise is something else I tell you.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Interesting formulas. Would love some feedback on these once they become available.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Interesting formulas. Would love some feedback on these once they become available.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We appreciate it. Arise is available now. Just went up on the site literally like 3 days ago.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We appreciate it. Arise is available now. Just went up on the site literally like 3 days ago.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, and no.

With Curcumonoids it’s more for slowing the aging process and preventing Alzheimer's disease and potentially depression, which also may help more on treating conditions like inflammatory bowel disease, pancreatitis, and arthritis. So no real interaction with the two.

You want to avoid fatty acids in the lines of omega 3’s

Curcumonoids is unlikely to give you the desired anti-inflammatory effects one desires. We added this to offset DOMS but still get the effects and benefits of curcumin.

Arise is something else I tell you.
Thanks for the response, I'll have to give it a go in the future

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Question for you, and forgive my ignorance in advance if I’m wrong.

I’m under the impression that ArA at a 40% standardization isn’t available in powder form. Since this in capsules, it’s ArA powder correct? If so, then I thought the highest standardization could be 10%.

I’m guessing you’re using 000 capsules to fit 3.73g in a 4 capsule serving. Is that correct? I don’t think I’ve seen 000 capsules before - doesn’t mean companies don’t use them of course, I’ve just never seen them. Would be curious to see a picture of the capsules.

Lastly, is there 333mg of B6 per serving, or am I interrupting the label wrong? That’s more than 3x the upper tolerable limit.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I’m under the impression that ArA at a 40% standardization isn’t available in powder form. Since this in capsules, it’s ArA powder correct? If so, then I thought the highest standardization could be 10%.

I’m guessing you’re using 000 capsules to fit 3.73g in a 4 capsule serving. Is that correct? I don’t think I’ve seen 000 capsules before - doesn’t mean companies don’t use them of course, I’ve just never seen them. Would be curious to see a picture of the capsules.

Lastly, is there 333mg of B6 per serving, or am I interrupting the label wrong? That’s more than 3x the upper tolerable limit.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You are correct in that ARA at a 40% standardization is only available in a liquid, so any 40% available would have to be in soft-gels. The type used in capsules and powders is a 10% standardization.

The typical size capsules are:
- Size 0 - good for up to 500 mg.
- Size 00 - good for up to 750/800 mg.
- Size 000 - good for up to 1000 mg. BUT they'd usually only used for single ingredient vitamins and amino acids like Vitamin C, Lysine, etc.; they are very expensive and most contract manufacturers don't run them bc they don't have the special tooling required too; and they are too big for many people to swallow.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You’re correct it is 10%, my label maker put the wrong % also yes it is “000” capsules I have sources. Picture attached with another capsule for comparison and honestly it’s not hard to swallow. I can swallow 3 at a time and I tested it on other individuals on swallowing it as well and none had an issue.

Also B6 is typo as well. Label is being corrected. The correct dosage is 33.32mg per serving. Hope this helps.

No no we don’t get offended in anyway trust me.
IMG_3694.JPG
IMG_3694.JPG

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out site out Abformulations.net we have two amazing muscle builders.
Very nice website and interesting products for sure .. yeah the whole ARA has already been touched up .. enhanced athlete has the same powder version in their cap too and pple were messaging me asking if that was better then xfactor/xgels .. dipped in oil is what i always recommend .. ARA that is lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice website and interesting products for sure .. yeah the whole ARA has already been touched up .. enhanced athlete has the same powder version in their cap too and pple were messaging me asking if that was better then xfactor/xgels .. dipped in oil is what i always recommend .. ARA that is lol
Thank you bro we appreciate it.

Gave it a touch up (ara)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol That topic will never end

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya as a combo product Ep1logue would be my go to. If you want straight quality Epicatechin I'd go Epi-plex, which is the way I have gone the last few times I've purchased.

I'd go daily. While there does appear to be some benefit to pre-dosing for some, I think it makes more sense as a daily product.
Have you ever stacked X-Gels and Epicatechin? If so, how did it go?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you ever stacked X-Gels and Epicatechin? If so, how did it go?
I'm going to post a couple threads later today about SNS/CEL stacks and you could probably ask in there for feedback on the stack of these.

This is an old thread that I'm sure ABE would rather it not be resurrected. I mean that respectfully to them btw. They made a mistake and when pointed out, they acknowledged it. I just don't want to see anyone use this to beat up on them over it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

Anabolic effect
Vector
Mass max xt
BMP

cheers
dermacrine isn't considered natty by some, but it gets great reviews---sustain alpha IS natty......all products are still 30% off at iconic formulations using code NY30

this makes both dermacrine and sustain $35!!!