Nate's Transdermal 1Test/4AD cycle + Lean Xtreme/Rebound XT PCT

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Nate's Transdermal 1Test/4AD cycle + Lean Xtreme/Rebound XT PCT Log.

Thought I would throw up some stats before I began this cycle starting next Monday (4/18).

Cycle Info:
First of all this will be a trans cycle which includes 1Test and 4AD for a total of 6 weeks. I thought about kickstarting with M1T for a couple of weeks, but the benefit to consequence ratio just isn't worth it. I might end up throwing the M1T away actually. I also have some M5AA and M4OHN which I could use if need be. But remember, this will be a bulker. Chime in if you have an idea as to what I should do. I decided to finish up with 4 weeks of PCT using Lean Xtreme and Rebound XT instead of the usual Nolvadex. I couldn't resist the positive feedback this combo has been recieving for PCT. I'm looking forward to the results. I have done 2 trans cycles in the past. Trenabol X (Higher Power brand) and One+ (Avant Labs brand). Both were successful in my opinion (gained an average of 10 to 15 lbs between the 2 cycles). Here is what the cycle will look like:

Days 1-15= M1T @ 15mgs everyday
Days 1-24= 1Test @ 250mgs everyday
Days 1-24= 4AD @ 375mgs everyday
Days 25-44= 1Test @ 300mgs everyday
Days 25-44= 4AD @ 450mgs everyday
Days 45-51= Rebound XT @ 75mgs everyday/Lean Xtreme @ 200mgs everyday
Days 52-65= Rebound XT @ 50mgs everyday/Lean Xtreme @ 150mgs everyday
Days 66-72= Rebound XT @ 25mgs everyday/Lean Xtreme @ 150mgs everyday

I have just enough 1Test and 4AD powder to do 2 cycles like this for 6 weeks. The only thing I'm not 100% sure on is the M1T, which I'm kind of hesitant about.

Body Comp Info:
I will take body measurements before the cycle, after the cycle and after PCT. I might have the wife take some before and after pics as well. Stay tuned for those. Here are some personal stats as of today:

Shoulders- 54"
Chest- 46 1/2"
Arms- 17"
Forearms- 14 1/4"
Waist- 36 1/2"
Thighs- 26"
Calves- 16 1/8"
Weight- 225 lbs.
BF %- This will be an estimate- 10 to 12%

Diet and Supplement Info:
My diet will be about 1000 calories above maintenance which will be in the 4000 range. Protein and Carbs will be above 300 grams and Fat will be above 150 grams. I will be taking the usual protein and vitamin/mineral supplements along with fish oil caps, flax seed oil caps, sesathin and green tea. I will also continue to test Throttle 1400X pre workout. Here's an example of what my meal plan will look like:

Meal #1- Bagel and Protein Shake
Meal #2- Homemade MRP w/oats/PB/banana/protein/milk
Meal #3- Chicken and Rice w/olive oil
Meal #4- Oatmeal Pancake
Meal #5- Chicken and Rice w/olive oil
Meal #6- Protein Shake
Meal #7- Cottage Cheese w/sunflower seeds/olive oil

Total Protein: 369 grams
Total Carbs: 320 grams
Total Fat: 177 grams
Total Calories: 4,221 grams

Training Info:
I will be training DC style for the 6 weeks during the cycle (on a Tues., Thurs., Sat. schedule) and go with moderate weight, higher reps without going to failure for PCT. I might keep track of training progress here. Just depends on how I feel.

Summary:
I think this cycle will be a good one. Hopefully I can finally break the 230 mark (the heaviest I have ever been was 228) and actually stay above 230. Maybe even 235. If you don't stick around for the 1Test/4AD portion of the cycle, stick around for PCT. I'm excited to see how well the LXT and RXT work. This will be a rough couple of months. I have a hard time being strict especially when it comes to diet, but I'm determined this time to give it 110%. I loved DC training for the 6 weeks of blasting I completed a week and a half ago. Looking forward to another 6 weeks of blasting.

Questions:
The only question I have is about the M1T, as I stated before, I'm kind of hesitant about using. What are your thoughts? If anyone else has a question, ask.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good, the only thing I would change personally is slightly higher 1test and 4ad doses, but if that works for you thats great. I say run the M1T;) for two weeks to really help things get kicked off, whenever I ran trans cycles it seemed to take a little over 2 weeks to kick in, so I think M1T would be a good jump start, although the sides do suck. For your diet, I would say to up your carbs to put on some more weight, but I am a definite ecto, so it takes alot of carbs for me to put on weight, so whatever works for you. Should be a good cycle.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I am starting to think that the RXT/LX stack is the only way to go for pct. I am getting ready to come off my AAS cycle, plan on running RXT,LX, high doses of tribulus, fenugreek, and some nolva for the first few weeks. Might also get some Long Jack and Rhodiola Rosea powder to stack in there.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good, the only thing I would change personally is slightly higher 1test and 4ad doses, but if that works for you thats great. I say run the M1T;) for two weeks to really help things get kicked off, whenever I ran trans cycles it seemed to take a little over 2 weeks to kick in, so I think M1T would be a good jump start, although the sides do suck. For your diet, I would say to up your carbs to put on some more weight, but I am a definite ecto, so it takes alot of carbs for me to put on weight, so whatever works for you. Should be a good cycle.
Damn it! Just typed out an entire paragraph and the fucking thing shutdown. Anyways, real quick since I'm pissed now. I have the above dosages because I only have so much 1Test and 4AD powder. At the above dosages I can do 2 six week cycles. I kickstarted my previous cycle with M1T/4AD and I only gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks. Still not sure if it's worth it. I thought I should increase carbs too, but I have been working with a guy from another site and he recommended to first, increase my fat intake and see where that took me, then increase carbs if need be. That shouldn't be too hard huh. :D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, the only thing I would think about is running the higher dose of 1-test/4-AD throughout the entire cycle. Whatever you choose, it looks good though. I'm running 375mg of 1-test right now and loving it, but not everyone responds that well to 1-test.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Scrap my 1st post, since I posted at the same time as you, I now see you only have so much 1-test/4-AD.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, the only thing I would think about is running the higher dose of 1-test/4-AD throughout the entire cycle. Whatever you choose, it looks good though. I'm running 375mg of 1-test right now and loving it, but not everyone responds that well to 1-test.
Personally I would like to increase the dosage, but like I said, lack of resources kind of restricts me as to what I can use. I have faith in the above dosages. I've used One+ at even smaller dosages and still came out close to 15 lbs heavier and much stronger. That's without being super strict. Or even strict at all for that matter.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I figured that you had only a set amount, those dosages should be just fine really and give you good results. So what are you thinking on the M1T?:)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
So what are you thinking on the M1T? :)
Not sure quite frankly. It's still up in the air as far as I'm concerned. I'd like to give it another shot. I have until Monday to decide, so if anyone else has any suggestions feel free to speak up.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd leave the m1t idea in place, but do 5 or 10mg a day. I happen to respond fairly well with low to moderate doses of these compounds, so even your 1t & 4ad amounts look good to me. Good Luck! I think you'll do well on this cycle.

By the way, which td carrier are you using?

dd

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I'd leave the m1t idea in place, but do 5 or 10mg a day. I happen to respond fairly well with low to moderate doses of these compounds, so even your 1t & 4ad amounts look good to me. Good Luck! I think you'll do well on this cycle.

By the way, which td carrier are you using?

dd
Thanks for the input Dave. I'm using Penetrate. I considered T-Gel, but realized that I would have to spend a small fortune in order to fit all 30 grams of powder into the carrier.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I totally understand. I used Penetrate last cycle. It works and it's definitely a cheaper route, but it was pretty harsh on my skin & eyes (i wear contacts & if even one molecule of that stuff gets near your eyes it's "cry like a little bitch" time). I had to scrub up like a surgeon before handling any of my contact stuff, even the strong fumes irritated my eyes. I just started a cycle with t-gel and damn it's so nice to use. Very easy on skin and eyes. Anyway, Penetrate worked very well for me, it just took a little extra time. Good luck again!

dd

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Ok. Made my first application no more than a few minutes ago. The Penetrate actually dries very quickly (within a minute or two). The only gripe I have is that the powder still isn't totally dissolved in the solution. There were a few tiny chunks of powder floating around in the syringe I use to acurately measure out the solution before applying it. What should I do? Or should I not worry about it? I also decided to do the M1T after all.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

I'm up to 227. Is it the **** I'm taking? Probably not, but what do I care.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok. Made my first application no more than a few minutes ago. The Penetrate actually dries very quickly (within a minute or two). The only gripe I have is that the powder still isn't totally dissolved in the solution. There were a few tiny chunks of powder floating around in the syringe I use to acurately measure out the solution before applying it. What should I do? Or should I not worry about it? I also decided to do the M1T after all.
Heat it up by setting it in hot water for a few minutes. Then shake it up and repeat. That should get all the powder to dissolve completely.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

228 lbs

Felt kind of shitty before my workout tonight, but I pulled out a great workout anyways. Hit 30 reps on squats, then proceeded to almost pass out.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
As soon as I get a haircut I'll take some pictures. I'm looking pretty shaggy. Maybe I'll get a high and tight.

Yeah right...:D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
As soon as I get a haircut I'll take some pictures. I'm looking pretty shaggy. Maybe I'll get a high and tight.

Yeah right...:D
go bald, exnihilo stamped and approved. co-signed by ryansm. :lol:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I can't go on eating seven meals a day, so I'm cutting back to six a day. I'm adding corn to my chicken and rice for extra fiber and carbs. And because I like it a lot. I cut out the oatmeal pancake because I'm having a hard time eating all of it at once nowadays. In fact, I've been getting sick to my stomach just making it. I also added an extra protein shake to my final meal of the day. This way I'm getting at least 50 grams of protein at each meal. I was thinking about adding oats to meal 4. Not sure yet. We'll see where this takes me first.

Meal #1- Bagel and Protein Shake
Meal #2- Homemade MRP w/oats/PB/banana/protein/milk
Meal #3- Chicken, Corn and Rice w/olive oil
Meal #4- Protein Shake
Meal #5- Chicken, Corn and Rice w/olive oil
Meal #6- Cottage Cheese w/sunflower seeds/olive oil and WPI w/Crystal Light

The nutrient breakdown is as follows:
Total Protein: 357 grams
Total Carbs: 351 grams
Total Fat: 157 grams
Total Calories: 4,096 grams

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

227 lbs.

I had a really good workout today. I did rack chins RP'd and dorian pulls for SS for the first time today. You can really feel the rack chins much more than you can traditional pull-ups. The M1T has definately been working. I can tell just from the constant back pumps.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Goodluck Nate Dogg

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
natedogg--since I can't PM you, I need your e-mail addy. Better yet, make a donation and become a PM-privileged "supporter".

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
you can't e-mail per the admin according to the profile. See if you can go to mine and e-mail me.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
cool. now delete that before you get spammed to death!!!

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Good log natedogg, im running a cycle right now consisting of 1-test SD so far and the 1-test i have ALWAYS falls outa solution just at the top though, i even nuked it before i put the PH in and thres only 8gs of 1-test in there, one prob i had is that i accidently dropped my syringe in there so i just left it in there. LOL. I sometimes put it in very hot water and shake but i find when i shake it, the bottle leaks, so whats a brother to do? I will agree that penetrate is harsh on the eyes and my hands burn like mad after applying it.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Good log natedogg, im running a cycle right now consisting of 1-test SD so far and the 1-test i have ALWAYS falls outa solution just at the top though, i even nuked it before i put the PH in and thres only 8gs of 1-test in there, one prob i had is that i accidently dropped my syringe in there so i just left it in there. LOL. I sometimes put it in very hot water and shake but i find when i shake it, the bottle leaks, so whats a brother to do? I will agree that penetrate is harsh on the eyes and my hands burn like mad after applying it.
Yeah my powder settles to the bottom after it has sat for any period of time. No biggie though. I usually run the bottle under some hot water and shake like hell and I'm good to go. There are still small chunks of powder that float around, but I really don't think that makes a bit of difference. I haven't had any problems with the Penetrate burning my skin or eyes whatsoever. In fact since I started applying it to my shoulders, the acne on my shoulders has nearly disappeared.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my powder settles to the bottom after it has sat for any period of time. No biggie though. I usually run the bottle under some hot water and shake like hell and I'm good to go. There are still small chunks of powder that float around, but I really don't think that makes a bit of difference. I haven't had any problems with the Penetrate burning my skin or eyes whatsoever. In fact since I started applying it to my shoulders, the acne on my shoulders has nearly disappeared.
check it out;

I sometimes do t/d applications by dumping the appropriate # of mg's of PH in my hand, then pump a dose of carrier on top, rub it all together, and smear it on. I realize this will shock and horrify many of the scientifically-minded perfectionists, but it works out. Chunks and particles are at times a factor, but plenty gets in, and I simply smooth it all in. You are fine. ;)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
check it out;

I sometimes do t/d applications by dumping the appropriate # of mg's of PH in my hand, then pump a dose of carrier on top, rub it all together, and smear it on. I realize this will shock and horrify many of the scientifically-minded perfectionists, but it works out. Chunks and particles are at times a factor, but plenty gets in, and I simply smooth it all in. You are fine. ;)
That's definately a different approach. Whatever works right.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i would spray on a hormone free carrier on the excess bits still on the body to make it absorb, it helps some.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Nate-
I was gonna e-mail you from hushmail, but you see there is a prob with them (new thread on this) at this time. Maybe the prob will be resolved...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I might just e-mail you from AOL. Just a head's up,in case you see something you don't recognize. And it will be kinda cryptic, verbally. If you need help translating, just let me know.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hush is working now.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Holding steady at 227 lbs.

Feeling stronger though, especially in the legs.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Holding steady at 227 lbs.

Feeling stronger though, especially in the legs.
sweet! Looks like a good cycle, and diet, etc. well in check. Should see good results.

My hypothetical friend is currently running 4AD/1T/4OHT t/d, which is kicking in nicely! Adding MAX to the mix too! :thumbsup:

Nice work on the K.K. Bundy pic too, CED!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
sweet! Looks like a good cycle, and diet, etc. well in check. Should see good results.
M1T doesn't seem to put the weight on like SD does. But I'm feeling pretty good overall. Once the 1test/4ad kicks in...look out.

Also took some pictures this weekend. As soon as I develop the film and put them on a cd I'll post them.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

227 lbs.

Ok, comparing the M1T and SD. While the SD puts on the weight, the M1T I believe is better for strength. I can't seem to break 227 lbs. Yet I'm feeling pretty damn strong in the gym. Strength is much more noticable on M1T than on SD IMO.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

229 lbs.

Stopped taking M1T as of yesterday. Definately feeling stronger in the gym. Not much else going on otherwise. Feeling good.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The 1-test should be kicking in any day now. I'm surprised you didn't gain more off the m1t & 4-AD, but I'm glad to hear your strength is increasing nicely.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
The 1-test should be kicking in any day now. I'm surprised you didn't gain more off the m1t & 4-AD, but I'm glad to hear your strength is increasing nicely.
You know, last time I used M1T and 4AD for 2 weeks (also to kickstart a cycle) I only gained 3 lbs. It's all good. 4 weeks to go.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i'm really suprised you retained your all your weight gains from the M4OHN. M1T is ceraintly better for strength.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

229 lbs.

Didn't have the greatest workout today (mentally I didn't feel into it), but still managed 240x8 followed by 200x30 on squats. Whaaaaatever...