Awards
  • Established
wait nate does steroids?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
wait nate does steroids?
Legal AAS, yes :D What's the difference? Some of them were banned in 1990, others were not. They're all steroids. some are legal, some are not. He's just getting an inferior cycle w/out the Test :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
oh i didn't know he does steroids, now I don't like him anymore

...just kidding, and away we go...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
AHHHH, my penis is 2 inches already! BTW, she's already administered steroids to my left and right ass cheeks, but now she flat out refuses to let me do it again.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
AHHHH, my penis is 2 inches already! BTW, she's already administered steroids to my left and right ass cheeks, but now she flat out refuses to let me do it again.
What? Why don't you just do it?

Hit ventrogluteal and delts...you'll be good to go. No need for assistance ;)

When did you hit the juice for a couple pinz?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
What? Why don't you just do it?

Hit ventrogluteal and delts...you'll be good to go. No need for assistance ;)

When did you hit the juice for a couple pinz?
Then I'd have to go behind her back. I think I could sweet talk her into it eventually. Hopefully.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
tell her its flax oil, that worked for somone I know when he was out west.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Then I'd have to go behind her back. I think I could sweet talk her into it eventually. Hopefully.
You said she already administered juice to you? What/when?

And...why didn't you pin yourself.

Those are what I was "trying' to ask...but, I live in California. You must excuse me, we don't speak english here very well.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
You said she already administered juice to you? What/when?

And...why didn't you pin yourself.

Those are what I was "trying' to ask...but, I live in California. You must excuse me, we don't speak english here very well.
Well, my ass is in the south right now. They're english is even worse. Anyways I did a 10 weeker of of Deca/Dbol in late 2003.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
ah...good deal....did you take those measurements and update stats bro?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I will tonight. I promise. Cross my fingers, hope to die...stick a needle...in my ass...
Remember that guy who literally injected "in his ass"? :rofl: That's what you just reminded me of...thx...now I'm laughing :D

Oh,and I'll hold u to the update!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Remember that guy who literally injected "in his ass"? :rofl: That's what you just reminded me of...thx...now I'm laughing :D

Oh,and I'll hold u to the update!
Yeah man, a shot to the sphincter. Ouch! How dumb can you get.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Just decided that I will be conducting two month long megadosing trials. One month I will down 50 grams of EAA every day for 30 days. After that I will down 50 grams of BCAA every day for 30 days. Something to look forward to.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah. Umm, well. Lemme take some measurements and I'll get back to you. Still weighing in at 230 though. Got back to DC training and the strength just continues to increase. I'm lovin' it.
:wave:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
4/14/05
Shoulders- 54"
Chest- 46 1/2"
Arms- 17"
Forearms- 14 1/4"
Waist- 36 1/2"
Thighs- 26"
Calves- 16 1/8"
Weight- 225 lbs.

7/19/05
Shoulders- 54 1/4"
Chest- 46 3/4"
Arms- 17"
Forearms- 14 3/4"
Waist- 36 3/4"
Thighs- 26 1/4"
Calves- 16 1/4"
Weight- 230 lbs.

As you can see, I'm still puny. In my defense, I'm pretty solid.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Good deal, consistant gains everywhere,and 5lbs kept...14 3/4" forearms are freggin' big, bro...I'd like to see a pic of those :eek:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
nate are you 6feet tall?

those look alot like my 1-test runs. My strength responded, but im always searching for size on the arms...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
nate are you 6feet tall?
Yeah man. The arms refuse to expand. I think they have been 17" since I started lifting. Well, not really, but you get the point. Not sure If I should hit them specifically or just keep hittin' them as usual. The legs need work as well. You guys are making me jealous with your cycles. Bitches. :(

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
same deal for me man, I feel they are same size as in highschool. I mean they have grown - but only because "I've grown" elsewhere. who knows, arms are stronger than a year ago - but I'm coming to see that strength doesn't mean size.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
same deal for me man, I feel they are same size as in highschool. I mean they have grown - but only because "I've grown" elsewhere. who knows, arms are stronger than a year ago - but I'm coming to see that strength doesn't mean size.
Your arms are more vascular and look bigger tan ur last yr pics....

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
It seems we might have the same bodytypes.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Your arms are more vascular and look bigger tan ur last yr pics....

thanks

but are you calling me a liar?!?! :D

they are slightly, i guess I just wish for every inch on chest, I'd get an inch on arm. No synthol required, wishful thinking of course.

honestly you can 'fake' arms, I see kids at the gym - I think wow his arms must be like 18" - I get a closer look and they are like 15" at best. I just have this complex that everyone is bigger than me.

Put a Medium or Large Polo shirt on, your arms become 20". I used to do that - but now I actually have shoulders and it is looks really stupid and I get really sweaty. :trout:

* when I say 'fake' im not talking about posing on stage... simple everyday life vs. your average sheep

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I was just gonna recommend synthol :( Guess I'm not gonna be any help...

But, I know what you're talking about...i think everyone is bigger than me until I see them in the mirror next to me and I'm like, wow....they're smaller....and I'm still small :(

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah I see some kid across the gym - and think he's bigger than I am. I pass by him on the way to the water fountain, and I must outweigh him by 30 lbs.

I'm not one of those people who is looking around the gym and identifying which persons are bigger than i or stronger than i am - but I usually assume people are a lot bigger than they actually are

weird, it's like im still 190lbs

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I'm 170-180 often....ain't it a bitch :(

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
the only people that constantly 'size' people up are the small kids. Sometimes the really short guys or the really really tall guys. at my old gym it was ridiculous - everyone was staring at each other in mirrors

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
the only people that constantly 'size' people up are the small kids. Sometimes the really short guys or the really really tall guys. at my old gym it was ridiculous - everyone was staring at each other in mirrors
Hahha....yeah, ppl are funny sometimes :)

REALLY tall guys often think they're big, even when proportionately, they still look skinny. But, what really gets me, is the 150lbers in underarmour :eek:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
guys with sunglasses in the gym

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat as you two. I feel tiny even though in fact I'm one of the bigger guys at my gym. Except my arms. I might have the smallest guns at my gym.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Sucks eh :(

My arms aren't growing that well either lately...dunno WTF is up. Its lame :(

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Although my wingspan is about 80" so putting muscle on the arms is a little tougher than someone that is shorter and stockier with stumpy little arms.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
80"?? Damn...I thought mine was bad at 76ish" at 5'10"...:eek:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try to hit the 240 mark this time and stay there. Have some leftovers. Here's what I got.

Days minus 7-7= M1T @ 15mgs everyday

Days 1-40= 1Test @ 300mgs everyday

Days 1-40= 4AD @ 450mgs everyday

Days ?= M5AA @ 60 to 100 mgs everyday

Days 34-63= Ultra Hotter @ 3 caps everyday

I'll start the M1T a week prior to kick things off, then go into my 1Test/4AD applications. Not sure how to incorporate the M5AA. My plan is to start at 60mgs somewhere in the middle and end up at 100mgs depending on how I feel. I used RXT and LXT last time and wasn't too impressed. Wanted to give UH a spin this time around. Depending on how it goes I'm sure I'll stick with nolva from here on out. Everything else is covered so don't ask.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
maybe I asked you, maybe I asked you 3 times, don't remember but - did you see any strength gains from the RXT? I certainly did, way back when.

Also, why not start the 4-ad a week before?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
maybe I asked you, maybe I asked you 3 times, don't remember but - did you see any strength gains from the RXT? I certainly did, way back when.

Also, why not start the 4-ad a week before?
I only have a limited amount of powder. This isn't set in stone, just an idea. Well, the thing I noticed most with RXT was the acne. Although I will say that my strength continued to increase throughout PCT. Can I contribute that to RXT, not so sure. I just wanted to make a comparison between RXT and UH. I'm all about trying new things.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i saw the same, acne and strength - it was the first product that ever gave me acne. probably something to that :think:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Days 1-15= M1T @ 15mgs everyday

Days 20-26= M5AA @ 60 mgs everyday

Days 27-33= M5AA @ 80 mgs everyday

Days 34-40= M5AA @ 100 mgs everyday

Days 1-40= 1Test @ 300mgs everyday

Days 1-40= 4AD @ 450mgs everyday

Days 41-70= Ultra Hotter @ 3 caps everyday

Days 41-70= Retain @ 3 caps everyday

I'm starting the cycle Monday. This time, instead of using RXT and LX for PCT, I'm using UHer and Retain. This way I can get a pretty good idea of what combo may work better for PCT.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
8 days in and up 4 lbs. Strength appears to be taking off too.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yay! More anabolics :D

Best of luck on the cycle...*cough*queer*cough*

:FUfinger:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
m1t is great huh, much faster acting than Dbol.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah and hell yeah. This will probably be my last cycle for a while. BTW, how many times have I told you Kwycke, I'm not gay so stop emailing me.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
How's it coming pig

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
PCT began today with only a measly 5 pound increase in the previous 40 days. I did get a whole lot stronger though. I'll throw up some stats later on down the line to see how much I have improved in the past couple of months.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
About the same for me after multiple 1-test short runs. I'd add 5lbs and the strength was all from the M1T. So I moved on... pins and needles are calling your name