Natadrol who

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update/clarification. Be nice to the wife, nothing worse than having a boosted sex drive but your in the doghouse, like I am right now. :439:
Hahaha, My dog house is a castle my man:D! :lol:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice looking forward to it coming to Canada. I agree with Russians statement as well, it's almost trollish to not run it full and bash it before it has been fully used, with no record of diet or workout regimen.:chairshot:
I agree with Russian, and like the dude:D.. I once bought a dog, and returned him because I couldnt potty train him in 2 hours..:lol:

It will be nice once you guys are able to receive it, I'm starting to enjoy it, I had another outstanding day, strength blew me away today.. The question is, is how long can this last:D..if its 6-8 weeks...lord help me:)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not everything works for everyone, so just chalk it up to that and let's move on. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
15logs say otherwise ;)
Haha! It's the truth. None of the actual logs are in any way negative. Everyone seems to love Natadrol. The only issue I've seen that wasn't reported before were some sleepless nights. I have a couple of the guys doing 3/3 now instead of 2/2/2. We'll see how they fair.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Haha! It's the truth. None of the actual logs are in any way negative. Everyone seems to love Natadrol. The only issue I've seen that wasn't reported before were some sleepless nights. I have a couple of the guys doing 3/3 now instead of 2/2/2. We'll see how they fair.
I saw that, will be interesting to see what 3/3 does, as well as a few boys upping to 8 Natadrol per day.

Up to 17logs now, which is awesome! All good feedback as well.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this be a good supp to use alongside my TRT for inducing fat loss d/t the androgenic profile?? (with diet remaining the same)

Vegking

Awards
I saw that, will be interesting to see what 3/3 does, as well as a few boys upping to 8 Natadrol per day.

Up to 17logs now, which is awesome! All good feedback as well.
So they cut the dosing off earlier in the day?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've been dosing 2 2 2 with no sleep issues

kahboom

Awards
Where are the logs with results? every log i have read says things lie "feeling good", "good workout", etc. No strength increases, cutiing up, etc. I just started Natadrol today with t-911 for pct and will post results but will not log. I am interested in seeing unsponsored result logs, not questioning LG products or I wouldnt have purchased them, just looking for results.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where are the logs with results? every log i have read says things lie "feeling good", "good workout", etc. No strength increases, cutiing up, etc. I just started Natadrol today with t-911 for pct and will post results but will not log. I am interested in seeing unsponsored result logs, not questioning LG products or I wouldnt have purchased them, just looking for results.
They're all over the place actually. ATJsmooth on BB.com ran a great log as well as one other guy. Run a search over there with emphasis on "natadrol" in the thread title. You should find some. They were both unsponsored.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Also look for Thunder God's thread here in AM
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/144798-thundergods-going-natty.html
yes he got the bottle for free, but he gets free stuff from every company out there because of his honesty and integrity. He has no problem saying something is crap if it is. Read his results and then make up your mind. I think they were indisputable. He logged every aspect of the supp from day 1 he was on it.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean how? I worked out 4 times a week, did tons of cardio and ate below maitenance. Oep and Natadrol leaned me out something fierce.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean how? I worked out 4 times a week, did tons of cardio and ate below maitenance. Oep and Natadrol leaned me out something fierce.
Any strength gains at the same time?