Natadrol = steroid ?

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey everybody,

im very interested in Natadrol as i read a lot of good reviews about it. What makes me want to try it is the fact it is natural. I dont want to use any anabolics anymore cause im afraid of the long term sides as higher stroke risk , heart attack etc.

I know the ingredients in Natadrol are natural androgens. Does this mean it isnt as "dangerous" as other hormonal supps, or is it just the same but beeing naturally occuring ?

In which category do i have to put this supp ?

Thanks for your answers

greetings Spogi

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
From some of the logs about there some people experience androgenic side effects such as prostate problems and high blood pressure.

I used Natadrol last year and after about 10 days felt fantastic with a real sense of well-being/alpha male feeling, high libido, all day muscle pumps, etc. but went to the doctor's for a regular check-up and my blood pressure was 160/105. I normally have slightly high bp at 130/80 but nothing near the level it was when using Natadrol. I stopped Natadrol straight away and went back to the doctor's a week later and my bp was back to its' normal 130/80.

If you are prone to androgenic side effects when using PHs/steroids then you may experience them with Natadrol so it's worth being careful.

spogiderbaer

Awards
Thanks for your reply warsteiner.

From what i read it really is working so its worth looking for some more infos about natadrol.

Im not really sure if im prone to androgenic sides cause i only did 2 cycles in total (OT and Test e.).

Does Natadrol have the potential of causing the same sides as usual steroids or prohormones ? This question with regard to long term sides.

So, is it more of a supplement or steroid use ?

greetings Spogi

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there have been (or will be) any studies into long term sides. Reports from users that reported prostate problems and high bp (me) seemed to suggest that the problems disappeared after about a week or so of stopping the product.

LG recommended using a natural test booster (formadrol) after running Natadrol so this would be considered a natural steroid product.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there have been (or will be) any studies into long term sides. Reports from users that reported prostate problems and high bp (me) seemed to suggest that the problems disappeared after about a week or so of stopping the product.

LG recommended using a natural test booster (formadrol) after running Natadrol so this would be considered a natural steroid product.
agreed.
I would also pick up atleast 3 bottle of natadrol and dose it at the higher end of dosing maybe 6 a day or so (atleast this is what I used when i gave it a go) it was nice. not like a good ol test, tren cycle. but mild and non toxic so it was nice for sure.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I should add I was also on my HRT (200mg teste every week) VERY VERY nice for people even just on HRT.

got a few bottles of M1D and im gonna give that a go when i go back on HRT again and see how it will compar to natadrol maybe ill stack them together too after that who knows.(on cycle now of test/mast/var/tbol)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the sweet spot is certainly 6-9 capsules per day. Some people are ok with 4-6 but I prefer 6-9 to get the full effect.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So there is supposed shutdown from nata? If this is true is the shutdown just as bad as any other prohormone?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So there is supposed shutdown from nata? If this is true is the shutdown just as bad as any other prohormone?
Some people may get shut down from Nata but I didn't experience any shutdown. Last time I took it 7 caps a day and really enjoyed it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suppression will occur with any exogeneous androgen source. It's the degree in which it happens, where the problems ensue. DHEA will cause suppression, but who cares if it's not really significant?

Based on what was cited in their write-up on Nutraplanet, there were two things that got my attention, and might answer your question:

(1) The anabolic agent fromo thus guduchi extract was about as strong as 4-OHT. 4-OHT is a misleading comparisson because it's rather weak, only 60% the potency of testosterone, due to its inability for 5-alpha-reduction, and therefore worked better for ancillary purposes when stacked with other compounds, such as 4-AD back in the day.

(2) The claim is made that Natadrol will not cause a false positive. Unless an esoteric compound is being tested for, the typical steroid tests evaluate testosterone levels and test:estro ratios. If that claim was made, the rate of substitution (natadrol substituting testoserone at androgen receptor sites) can't be very high, which refers back to point #1: the potency of the included androgen is not very high. This is probably providing a mild test boost.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody,

im very interested in Natadrol as i read a lot of good reviews about it. What makes me want to try it is the fact it is natural. I dont want to use any anabolics anymore cause im afraid of the long term sides as higher stroke risk , heart attack etc.

I know the ingredients in Natadrol are natural androgens. Does this mean it isnt as "dangerous" as other hormonal supps, or is it just the same but beeing naturally occuring ?

In which category do i have to put this supp ?

Thanks for your answers

greetings Spogi
it is not liver toxic. if thats what your asking. as most oral steroids are due to the methyl group added to it to make it oraly usable.

steroids are not bad for you is my op IF you know what yoru doing, dont use orals and are healthy overall.

not sure what to tell you oher then that. M1D and natadrol are a very nice non-toxic stack.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Suppression will occur with any exogeneous androgen source. It's the degree in which it happens, where the problems ensue. DHEA will cause suppression, but who cares if it's not really significant?

Based on what was cited in their write-up on Nutraplanet, there were two things that got my attention, and might answer your question:

(1) The anabolic agent fromo thus guduchi extract was about as strong as 4-OHT. 4-OHT is a misleading comparisson because it's rather weak, only 60% the potency of testosterone, due to its inability for 5-alpha-reduction, and therefore worked better for ancillary purposes when stacked with other compounds, such as 4-AD back in the day.

(2) The claim is made that Natadrol will not cause a false positive. Unless an esoteric compound is being tested for, the typical steroid tests evaluate testosterone levels and test:estro ratios. If that claim was made, the rate of substitution (natadrol substituting testoserone at androgen receptor sites) can't be very high, which refers back to point #1: the potency of the included androgen is not very high. This is probably providing a mild test boost.
Wow thanks sinner that really helps a lot very informative thanks for the info reps coming your way brother.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hydroxy Test is about 75% the potency of testosterone FYI. Still quite a potent steroid all things considered and since it is additive it's a great thing!

Not following your point #2 though, what are you meaning here exactly?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So other than stating on the bottle that is is a non steroidal product. Unless i am reading incorrectly this is truly a steroid without the potency of actually shooting up? Please help a novice like me understand. I actually have a few bottles of this and have been taking it for a couple weeks. I have tried a few different dosages and no change with 6-9 pill vs 10-12. Now if this is a steroid i dont want to take it at all.

Thanks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So other than stating on the bottle that is is a non steroidal product. Unless i am reading incorrectly this is truly a steroid without the potency of actually shooting up? Please help a novice like me understand. I actually have a few bottles of this and have been taking it for a couple weeks. I have tried a few different dosages and no change with 6-9 pill vs 10-12. Now if this is a steroid i dont want to take it at all.

Thanks
It is not a steroid but it is hormonal and it can shut you down.

Wikipedia says: "A steroid is a type of organic compound that contains a specific arrangement of four cycloalkane rings that are joined to each other."

So apparently Natadrol does not have steroidal structure but it doesn't mean that it is not hormonal product.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the clarity LG and Gohard. :bigok:

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
like others said, not exacly a steroid but it is horomonal.
then i rec you try ASGT maybe to help with workouts?
but then again if you want to break that down too, alot of the time it still comes down to horomonal effects in one way or another.
not sure what yoru worry is. if its not testing then what?
you realize your a steroid factory on a daily basis?, you run on steroids/horomones daily. weather you take extra or not.
just somthing to think about. not trying to "convert" you or anything lol.
just that if its not illagal, from a natty source and may help with gains, why the hell not :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
blergs thank you. while i am not worried about any testing as of this moment. I have never liked steroids. After playing sports for as long as i have, i have seen alot of things happen to athletes. Those who used them to gain muscle and strength eventually got caught and ruined there careers and or family life. I am 38 yrs old and am in the process of getting back into shape. I have approx 70 lbs more to lose. when i stopped playing sports in 2003 i was 200 lbs and single digit body fat. I have had a few major surgeries since then and gained a lot of weight. I have already lost 37 lbs in the last 90 days by eating right and using fat burners only. And i wish to continue that trend. i do have a few bottles of Natadrol to use in fact i have tried it for the last 2 weeks. First week i did a 3/3/3 then this past week i jumped it up to 4/4/4. I have not noticed any change at all. Maybe because my current body fat at 268 lbs is 29%. I really dont know what it should be doing. I am about to start taking Alpha T2 and OEP, I also have no idea if this combination is good or bad with natadrol. My goal is to get back to 190-200lbs and in the low teen's or single digit bodyfat.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

crazym

Awards
I ran it at 6 caps for 2 bottles and 10 caps for one bottle, got some testicular ache in the last week, a potential sign of shutdown, but had some good strength gains which I unfortunately lost soon after coming off.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for your input. I am very familiar with NTBM as I just finished a transformation contest with them. Very good company.

JeffJohnston

Awards
9 caps 10weeks with a 1 week after 5 for a bridge week. I like it the best. PCT used Formadrol an DAA after. With Nata I liked the subcutaneous water loss and recovery time. no sides and remind me of hydroxy test or 4-OH. great for lowering cortisol production. Reason I like to think it helped with no added body fat and lean gains.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hey guys I am a bit confused which to get. On LG Science site they have one called http://lgsciences.com/products/natadrol and another site I see this one
https://www.a1supplements.com/lg-sciences-natadrol. They seem the same except the container, and I know some may say go with LG's version, I just want to be sure before I buy it.
The first uses the cyclosome delivery system. In short, this means less side effects and safer for your liver. That's the only real difference as far as I know. I'm pretty sure all the LG Science supplements have the new look and delivery system. The second site says they are out of stock anyway. Here is a discount code for 30% off of LG if you are interested MARK30.