Natadrol Review

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Whatup yall.

So I did a Natadrol, Testopro run. LG hasn't let me down with past products/cycles so I was anxiously looking to give this a run.

I had 2 bottles, ran 6 per day till the bottles were gone.

My expectations: My main and only goal with my current supplementation is always to maintani LBM. My goals are focused directly at incinerating as much fat as possible. My daily caloric intake has been 2K-2.5K per day for about 6 mos now.

So I'm starting with the negatives:
1. I wish I upped the dose to 8 and shortened the cycle. I started getting excellent results in weeks 4 and 5 and a few days into week 6.
2. I read about possible prostate issues and on a few occasions I felt pressure 'down there' after urinating. Only happened a few times, its happened to me when taking ephedrine in the past as well so obviously those things do affect me a tad.
3. Overall, strength and intensity came later as well, attributing to lower dose. Again, wish I upped to 8, and also limited cals played a factor.

Now with positives:
1. Recovery. I had a few dynamite workouts where I felt it was going to result in serious DOMS. Well, I didn't get that and that's always a great thing cuz you can get right back in and hit it hard. Loved that the past few weeks.
2. Sides. Little to no sides. My mood was phenomenal. I was always pleasant until gym time.
3. Strength and Intensity up a tad. Not volume, but on a few heavy core exercises, my lifts went up. I'm always happy when I can gain strength on little cals.
4. Leaned out nicely. Goal accomplished. I log every week my numbers, here's what I got:
Week 1: BW 208 13% BF, 27.04 bf lbs, 180.96 LBM
Week 2: BW 206.8, 13% BF, 26.88 bf lbs, 179.92 LBM
Week 3: BW 213, 12.1% BF, 25.77 bf lbs, 187.23 LBM
Week 4: BW 210.6, 11.8% BF, 24.85 bf lbs, 185.75 LBM
Week 5: BW 208.2, 11.5% BF, 23.94 bf lbs, 184.26 LBM
Week 6: BW 207.8, 11.2% BF, 23.27 bf lbs, 184.53 LBM

Lost 1.8% BF, basically no bw change, and gained ~4 lbs LBM. My caliper measurements show I lost 6MM off my waist.

In conclusion, try this stuff. Depending on your goals, it will help, I'm confident in that. It worked for my current recomp, I'm sure if I was ingesting 3500+ cals, LBM would be way up. I'll try this stuff again for sure, and up to 8. Good luck yall! Thanks LG. My biggest recomps have come from LG products.

triscal

Awards
Nice review and nice gains!
Did you take any pics before starting and after?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:clap2: another superb review Flex. always a pleasure following you on this journey, let's finish strong brotha.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: another superb review Flex. always a pleasure following you on this journey, let's finish strong brotha.
Thank you sir! Yo, you do alot of declines? Your chest looks full and well proportioned.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
yes but not everyweek. I usually pick 2 chest exercises per week (flat, incline) and alternate with the third the next week and hit it twice(mon, sat)

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
good informative review.what were you diet macros like during this period? and how many hours of cardio a week?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
good informative review.what were you diet macros like during this period? and how many hours of cardio a week?
50/30/20 even 60/20/10 at times, cardio 7 days a week. 5 20 low intense sessions, 2 1 hr low intense sessions.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review Flex!.., I seriously cant wait to do another run ..., bonus is its perfect for the summer.., lower the BF% but gain at the same time, best of both worlds!

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
nice bro..you've definitely put in the work and the supps seemed to have taken care of the rest!! awesome :)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Yo thanks for compliments fellaz. Lets keep rollin!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Great review. I too received best results during the 4th week. Glad to see more fellow am members enjoying Natadrol.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Excellent review man, thank you for taking the time to write up such a detailed one :)