natadrol...pct?? say whaa

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
Can someone explain to me why natadrol requires formadrol for pct? if its "natural" it should cause suppression. So why do you need a pct?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
natural products can still cause suppression if they r strong enough I think

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
but how?? prime is dam powerful, but it doesn't require a pct and its natural.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
but how?? prime is dam powerful, but it doesn't require a pct and its natural.
Prime doesn't act on androgen receptors. Natadrol does. This is pretty straightforward. You act on androgen receptors, that's going to cause a feedback to the HPTA that you have enough androgens in your system.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my pct for my recent natadrol was pmag, lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long where u on natadrol for when you pctd with the mag?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prime doesn't act on androgen receptors. Natadrol does. This is pretty straightforward. You act on androgen receptors, that's going to cause a feedback to the HPTA that you have enough androgens in your system.
Hit it right on the head.

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
you guys think its safe to pct formadrol for like 5 days instead of 4weeks like it says..I mean come on now..natadrol isn't that potent

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long where u on natadrol for when you pctd with the mag?
i did natadrol for 8 weeks, and upped it to 10 caps a day. actually i got bored and decided to do pmag, and i did natadrol with pmag the first week until i natadrol ran out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you guys think its safe to pct formadrol for like 5 days instead of 4weeks like it says..I mean come on now..natadrol isn't that potent
Personaly i feel its all about how YOU feel. I ran Natadrol for a good 6 weeks on a cut and didnt feel shutdown at all. I actualy felt great. I ran a PCT but was planning on staying natty after that anyways so i was gonna be on a test booster reguardless. If the boys look good and you feel fine then i guess theres no need although its better to be safe then sorry. Also formadrol works pretty quick so 5 days might be enough but id run it for 2 atleast to be safe.

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
yea I feel no shutdown at all, I'm hanging low and large :) so I think I'll be safe to run formadrol for like a week or so, also I've only done one full bottle of natadrol not even gonna finish the second one...also running ghenerate, and novatest.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea I feel no shutdown at all, I'm hanging low and large :) so I think I'll be safe to run formadrol for like a week or so, also I've only done one full bottle of natadrol not even gonna finish the second one...also running ghenerate, and novatest.
Why not run the second one? If your running those 2 alongside it then yea you should definately be ok.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just because you dont feel shutdown doesnt mean you arent- get bloodwork done to be certain- better safe than sorry man- I dont feel shutdown from the epi cycle im on- but I guarentee that I am

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Natadrol is a joke! Don't waste your time or $$. You don't need PCT for Natadrol and of course LG is going to promote an OTC PCT because they are in business to make $$$$$.

Oh, and this is the Anabolics section.....Natadrol is anything BUT an anabolic!

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
thats why I'm not running the second bottle..because I havnt really noticed anythign from the first bottle..just some strength nothing I couldn't get from prime..I'm asking whether or not I need to pct because I'm going to be doing a mdrol cycle soon.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natadrol is a joke! Don't waste your time or $$. You don't need PCT for Natadrol and of course LG is going to promote an OTC PCT because they are in business to make $$$$$.

Oh, and this is the Anabolics section.....Natadrol is anything BUT an anabolic!
i liked it, its a nice natty supplement. i think the pct is a bit silly, but i enjoyed the product and wouldnt have a problem running it again.

its not anything like ph's, but for a natty it def a nice product.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
thats why I'm not running the second bottle..because I havnt really noticed anythign from the first bottle..just some strength nothing I couldn't get from prime..I'm asking whether or not I need to pct because I'm going to be doing a mdrol cycle soon.
You could gain strength eating more and following a simple strength training routine. I seriously doubt Natadrol increased your strength.....

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
you'd be suprised the little strenght gains that you get from it...obviously nothing compared to sd or anything but decent for a natural product, just not pleased with it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting read. wouldn't of read it if it was in the right section.

so it's a win/loose.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I ran Natadrol for about three weeks. I didn't gain any muscle but I did notice some excellent recomp from this product. I stopped using it because I felt like it was affecting my prostate (more frequent urination and weaker stream). At the end of three weeks I'm pretty sure that I wasn't "shut down" however, I am continuing to run Formadrol XT until it's gone. The health benefits from Ursolic Acid and 7,8-Benzoflavone (the two primary ingredients in Formadrol) are pretty compelling.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LG Sciences 2
Supplements 1
LG Sciences 16
Supplements 26
Supplements 25