Napalm Strategy Q

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I have a question regarding Napalm and a potential plan of attack I was hoping to use with it.

I just ordered it from NP this morning and it shipped out so it should be arriving on midday on Monday. I have been cutting and got down to in my estimation 10% bf with some trouble areas in my love handles and a little bit on my abs. I plan on taking a week off (its been about 8 weeks since my last break) but want to effectively use Napalm so I was thinking of doing something like this:

I will begin use of Napalm on Monday when its received. Probably go 2 squirts on abs and 2 squirts on each side oblique (aka L.handles). The entire next week (until Sunday) I will still be running my reduced cal diet and training like normal so there is no problems there. The following week (Begining May 26) I will begin my week off, but to still garner benfits from Napalm will keep a lower than maintenance cal level (yes I know weeks off are not suppose to restrict, but the non lifting will be fine for me and I will up the carbs a bit) and remain on the above dosing schedule of Napalm. That Sunday (the 31) I am hoping to be completely done with this cut period and will call a quits.

Only thing I was worried about was negating an aspect of Napalm due to no lifting. Does this strategy sound solid? I know 2 weeks won't be the entire bottle but from above you can see I am in a way "mega dosing" and increasing the normal amount

Any info/ideas are welcome. Thanks fellas.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cortisol control will help during calorie restriction, for sure, and you should get some amazing fatloss.

I think you have a good plan of attack.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Looking forward to my v-card of topical use being taken ahah. I'll be sure to let ya know how I fair.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Caloric balance, rather than overall work output will determine the quality of the results.

If your hypocal. you're in for some cutting up.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Got the Napalm today and just put on the first dose 10 mnuets ago. Went 2 squirts on the abs and 2 squirts on the V-shaped pelvic area (I completely blanking on correct anatomy term soo going with that), and 2 squirts on each back oblique aka love handle (I just hate the word love handel).

I am loving the nice cool tingling I'm feeling. No pain or irritation so I may even bump up to 3 on the above areas since it will be the only area of application for the next 2 weeks.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got the Napalm today and just put on the first dose 10 mnuets ago. Went 2 squirts on the abs and 2 squirts on the V-shaped pelvic area (I completely blanking on correct anatomy term soo going with that), and 2 squirts on each back oblique aka love handle (I just hate the word love handel).

I am loving the nice cool tingling I'm feeling. No pain or irritation so I may even bump up to 3 on the above areas since it will be the only area of application for the next 2 weeks.
I'd suggest staying with 2 squirts for each of the forementioned areas.Save the remainder of the Napalm for the next time you want to cut some weight as the idea is to saturate the application site and not douse it ;)

Like all things,more is not neccesarily better and nothing in Napalm is underdosed.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest staying with 2 squirts for each of the forementioned areas.Save the remainder of the Napalm for the next time you want to cut some weight as the idea is to saturate the application site and not douse it ;)

Like all things,more is not neccesarily better and nothing in Napalm is underdosed.
Will do man, thanks for the advice.

Yea the trip pump application in areas as close as they were was a bit much. I could deal with it but the 2 squirts was easier to apply/less messy.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Got the Napalm today and just put on the first dose 10 mnuets ago. Went 2 squirts on the abs and 2 squirts on the V-shaped pelvic area (I completely blanking on correct anatomy term soo going with that).
Female=FUPA
Male=FUDA(in your case, you get to drop the "f" soon)

Cheers! thanks for playing!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Now you tell me. I've been bathing in Napalm. Atleast your sales went up ;)