USA Napalm by AVANT RESEARCH

zeusmcgee

Awards
Curious if anyone would be interested in a sealed bottle of the topical fatloss lotion of the gods. I have 1 bottle of NAPALM BY AVANT REAEARCH. If anyone is interested post up the amount you would spend for this item and if it reaches an acceptable amount it’s yours. If nobody is interested then I will end up using it for my next contest prep. Thanks in advance

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What is in the formula? Never heard of that product

zeusmcgee

Awards
Not familiar with xpg but man old Avant stuff was the absolute tits back in the day. If a company is even close to Avant I will definitely have to give it a try. Anybody know if there is a company making Sesamin extract capsules or liquid?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not familiar with xpg but man old Avant stuff was the absolute tits back in the day. If a company is even close to Avant I will definitely have to give it a try. Anybody know if there is a company making Sesamin extract capsules or liquid?
There is no one making a legit Sesamin that I'm aware of anymore because the raw material prices went insane; that was one reason Avant stopped back in the day.

Xtreme Performance Gels is pretty much the modern day version of Avant. Par, the owner of Avant, is the chief science advisor for XPG and XPG uses the Avant Labs carriers for their products.

It's really cool bc if you remember Par, he loves the science but not so much the marketing and with XPG he's getting to do what he loves with the science, formulation, and carrier development without having to deal with the aspects that he didn't.

Xtreme Performance Gels has an updated version of Avant's Ab-Solved, and is getting ready to release their FL7 (7-OXO) in the next couple of weeks, and then upgraded versions of Napalm and LipoDerm will be launching hopefully by the end of February.

As for right now, the XPG product list is:
Next projects up will be:
  • L-Carnitine Gel
  • Pregnenolone Gel
  • 7-OXO Gel (Avant's was FL7)
  • Napalm Xtreme
  • Lipoderm Xtreme
We are open to suggestions as to anything that anyone else would like to see Xtreme Performance Gels as well:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There is no one making a legit Sesamin that I'm aware of anymore because the raw material prices went insane; that was one reason Avant stopped back in the day.

Xtreme Performance Gels is pretty much the modern day version of Avant. Par, the owner of Avant, is the chief science advisor for XPG and XPG uses the Avant Labs carriers for their products.

It's really cool bc if you remember Par, he loves the science but not so much the marketing and with XPG he's getting to do what he loves with the science, formulation, and carrier development without having to deal with the aspects that he didn't.

Xtreme Performance Gels has an updated version of Avant's Ab-Solved, and is getting ready to release their FL7 (7-OXO) in the next couple of weeks, and then upgraded versions of Napalm and LipoDerm will be launching hopefully by the end of February.

As for right now, the XPG product list is:
Next projects up will be:
  • L-Carnitine Gel
  • Pregnenolone Gel
  • 7-OXO Gel (Avant's was FL7)
  • Napalm Xtreme
  • Lipoderm Xtreme
We are open to suggestions as to anything that anyone else would like to see Xtreme Performance Gels as well:

If you ever need a Guinea pig.....😁🫡