nano products livertoxic?

bomb

Awards
hi there,

my question : are products that come in nano from ( nano mithras , nanodrol) also livertoxic ?

eg. lets compare anteus labs nanodrol which is m-sten nanoparticles with m-sten caps ?
is there a difference in toxicity or are nano products not harmful for the liver?

being curious as I just stacked halo+triumph and will be bringing into my summer cycle and wanted to ask if I can take nano mithras/ nanodrol right afterward.

thanks in advance :)

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
hi there, my question : are products that come in nano from ( nano mithras , nanodrol) also livertoxic ? eg. lets compare anteus labs nanodrol which is m-sten nanoparticles with m-sten caps ? is there a difference in toxicity or are nano products not harmful for the liver? being curious as I just stacked halo+triumph and will be bringing into my summer cycle and wanted to ask if I can take nano mithras/ nanodrol right afterward. thanks in advance :)

It has little to do with the solution/delivery if it is hepatotoxic
These liquid nabo product might alow for some sublingual absobtion

But if the compound is 17aa (methylated) it is hepatotoxic even if you pin it,

But the part of the compound that is absorbt sublingualy will enter the blood stream and avoid the first liver pass
( also increase the "strenght" and how fast you fell it because the Quick increase in bloodplasma from sublingual absorbtion )

So yes very small decrease in hepatoxicity from nanodrol to methysten caps, but still all the compounds you have listed is 17aa and in the "High" toxic end, i loved Nanodrol but would not bridge in to another methyl and would not stack it with a methyl

I felt the "increased toll" on my body from the nanodrol after 5 weeks even when using Tudca (with you really should use!)

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
When taking methyl steriod in cap/tablet form it must go throug the liver to enter the blood stream, this is called the first liver pass,
Now the given compound is in the blood and Working to do it job, acting on receptor sites, but will let go of the receptor at one point
( this is not always try, the are irreversible/suicidel drugs )

And reenter the blood stream where it will be filteret by the liver again, this is the secondat liver pass.

Transdermal, sublingual, subqutan, intravenious and intramuscular delivery will Enter the blood stream directelly and only go throug the second liver pass so lowering the
Hepatoxicity
( so not through the gut, so not needing to go through the liver to Enter the blood)

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Offcourse this is taken Down a notch, theres alot more goong on in the body then this when taking there things, but this is the simple/basic version :)

Im also sending these from my phone so sorry for the spelling and all, im Danish :p

bomb

Awards
thanks that makes sense , I just thought about that and wasnt sure if only the first pass has a drastic effect on the liver.
I thought making a transdermal product, makes the 17aa unnecessary and therefore change the chemical structure which in the end turns out to be not harmful for the liver.
But thanks for the detailled explanation sir!