Havoc and nano 1t.

Mikeskv11

Awards
I just purchased these along with androtest. I’m 34, 5’11” 190 12 percent body fat. Looking to build more lean muscle. Has anyone tried these together?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nano 1-testosterone from Predator nutrition. 4-andro
Doesn't say what's in it. Is it actual 1-test or 1DHEA or M1A? It's topical, but there's no way it's nano particles or anything.

EDIT:

I found the ingredients.

FUSION SUPPLEMENTS NANO 1T INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION FACTS
Fusion Supplements Nano 1T 30ml
Serving Size: 1ml
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving DV*
Nano 1-Testosterone 75mg *
* Daily Value not established
WARNING: For healthy adult males over the age of 21 only. Not for inexperienced or first time prohormone users.
NANO 1T DOSAGE & HOW TO USE
Take 0.5ml in the morning and 0.5ml in the evening, preferably with food to maximise absorption. As Nano 1T does not have any liver related sides users can experiment with higher doses although we would suggest only going up by 0.5ml at a time and no more than a maximum of 2ml per day.
So, if it's real 1-test you should be in good shape. I still say there's no way they made it into nano particles. But be sure and switch transdermal rubbing sites every day because 1-test will make you itch like crazy.

Last edited:

Mikeskv11

Awards
Yeah this one says to take it orally. With food or water. .5 at a dose. It’s not topical

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just purchased these along with androtest. I’m 34, 5’11” 190 12 percent body fat. Looking to build more lean muscle. Has anyone tried these together?
I believe Nano 1-T is basically dihydroboldenone in liquid form (nano) and the Androtest is not 4-andro its 4-Diol. Both of these if legit should give good gains. I would use a decent cycle support as well.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Doesn't say what's in it. Is it actual 1-test or 1DHEA or M1A? It's topical, but there's no way it's nano particles or anything.

EDIT:

I found the ingredients.

So, if it's real 1-test you should be in good shape. I still say there's no way they made it into nano particles. But be sure and switch transdermal rubbing sites every day because 1-test will make you itch like crazy.
Its NOT topical, you ingest it (Nano 1-T).

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Should be a nice combo, although I'm not sure about oral bioavailability of 1T. Did you ever try topical 1DHEA?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Should be a nice combo, although I'm not sure about oral bioavailability of 1T. Did you ever try topical 1DHEA?
That's a good question. Back when 1-test was legal the best two versions of it were 1AD (which converted to 1test) or topical 1test since steroids on their own are not orally bioavailable. Even esterfied 1-test wasn't that big of a hit. Some people would take it with a spoonful of flax seed oil or something to try and give it some fat to get it soluble in that.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's a good question. Back when 1-test was legal the best two versions of it were 1AD (which converted to 1test) or topical 1test since steroids on their own are not orally bioavailable. Even esterfied 1-test wasn't that big of a hit. Some people would take it with a spoonful of flax seed oil or something to try and give it some fat to get it soluble in that.
Topical 1-test was available? That's a thing I would try without a doubt. But oral 1-test is very expensive and I don't expect great gains, and oil has an awful pip.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Topical 1-test was available? That's a thing I would try without a doubt. But oral 1-test is very expensive and I don't expect great gains, and oil has an awful pip.
Oh yes. My first PH stack was topical 4AD and 1-testosterone. The problem is that 1-testosterone is an irritant and causes itching at the application site, so you constantly have to rotate the application site.

Reactions: UNX

Mikeskv11

Awards
So far so good. Nano 1t is the worst tasting thing ever but it’s ok lol.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So far so good. Nano 1t is the worst tasting thing ever but it’s ok lol.
When you go down the road of using any AAS, you're going to end up tasting a lot of horrible chemicals, so get used to it. :ROFLMAO:

Mikeskv11

Awards
So I’m stacking androtest, nano 1t, and havoc. Noticing strength increases already

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I’m stacking androtest, nano 1t, and havoc. Noticing strength increases already
How much Nano 1-T are you using? You can put it in a drink as well to help counter the awful taste.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Following. Keep us updated on this cycle.