nano 1t or M1t

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am currently running a cycle of 4 andro/epi andro at sufficient doses as well as Hellblazer by aggressive labz. I am considering running the HB for 3 weeks, taking a 2 week off the DS and then running either nano 1t for four more weeks or M1t for three weeks. M1t is obviously potent but it is also very liver toxic. But I found a site where I can order straight up 1 testosterone, nanoparticles or whatever. No precursors. I am wondering which of the two I should run. 1 testosterone isn't methylated? So that would be a lot easier on my body. But I want SICK gains. Any feedback appreciated. Sorry, I didn't have time to fully disclose my cycle support and pct plan and training goals.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
don’t take time off, and just stack everything, HB, M1t, and nano 1-t For a good solid 4-5 weeks.
Then pray your pct is covering all bases.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am currently running a cycle of 4 andro/epi andro at sufficient doses as well as Hellblazer by aggressive labz. I am considering running the HB for 3 weeks, taking a 2 week off the DS and then running either nano 1t for four more weeks or M1t for three weeks. M1t is obviously potent but it is also very liver toxic. But I found a site where I can order straight up 1 testosterone, nanoparticles or whatever. No precursors. I am wondering which of the two I should run. 1 testosterone isn't methylated? So that would be a lot easier on my body. But I want SICK gains. Any feedback appreciated. Sorry, I didn't have time to fully disclose my cycle support and pct plan and training goals.
I'd chose Nano 1-T and run it with the 4 andro.
M1-T acted fast on me but the supression was bad as was post PCT getting back to normal but gains/strength were good. Also be interesting to hear just how good this Nano 1-T is?