Nanodrol(msten) Stack Ideas

Flaunty34969

Awards
It is winter, time to bulk. Never taken Nanodrol.

Nanodrol (1.5-2ml/day)+ 4AD(375mg/day) + ?
Epistane? (2 Methyls scare me a little, I always stay on the side of caution, but my liver is a tank)
Phera?
1-AD?
Just up dosage Nanodrol and 4AD?

All OTC and medical grade support and PCT supps on deck.

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's all good, but if you're going the prohirmone route than you're definitely going to want either 1 or 4 andro as a test base

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nanodrol (Msten) is pretty potent, at least a few years ago it was….you definitely don’t want to stack it with Epistane.
If you could get and run Injectable Test 300mg-400mg a week, that would be best, but if that’s not an option then 4 Andro is better than nothing.
You said PCT supps….you do have a serm like Clomid correct? If not, PCT supplements are not a real PCT.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's all good, but if you're going the prohirmone route than you're definitely going to want either 1 or 4 andro as a test base
Don't know, if that was a misspell or something, but I'll just clarify here, that 1-Andro doesn't work as any kind of a base. It doesn't convert to estro or test, or even to DHT.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't know, if that was a misspell or something, but I'll just clarify here, that 1-Andro doesn't work as any kind of a base. It doesn't convert to estro or test, or even to DHT.
Yea misspell was typing too fast lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea misspell was typing too fast lol
Too be honest I saw the 4 Andro and didn’t even notice the 1. That’s what I get for checking it out at 2:00 AM. But looking at your post you can see how it’s probably a typo.

Flaunty34969

Awards
Gonna add Brawn Nutrition Tren
Nanodrol (Msten) is pretty potent, at least a few years ago it was….you definitely don’t want to stack it with Epistane.
If you could get and run Injectable Test 300mg-400mg a week, that would be best, but if that’s not an option then 4 Andro is better than nothing.
You said PCT supps….you do have a serm like Clomid correct? If not, PCT supplements are not a real PCT.
yeah serm, ai, caber. I keep it all on deck at all times.