Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Myosynergy+Magnitropin+ABE+Era sePro+AlphaT2+Alphamine LOG

6.... I want this log to get Rollin!!! Amazing stack haha

ops yeeeeeeeeeah -6!!!! i am a nut!

yesterday night as pre sleep i had a bit of too much things lol, i was hungry as fu** i had:

60g gluten free oats
60g select proteins
6 oat cakes
2 slices of bread with peanut butter

loooooooooooool

then sleep in 1h
 
So here we go lunch@work lol

Invalid Link Removed

So one of my colleagues... eating his ****ty KFC told me:

"What are you eating!? It's clearly not enough you should eat real food!".......

I didn't answer....
 
So here we go lunch@work lol

Invalid Link Removed

So one of my colleagues... eating his ****ty KFC told me:

"What are you eating!? It's clearly not enough you should eat real food!".......

I didn't answer....

oh people these days, its his loss, he will be the one coming to you asking for advise. tisk tisk
 
hes already doing it looooool but he keep eat whatever he likes
 
Hopefully reality sets in, its crazy, people still baffle me
 
what???? ppl can fu*** off i hate wasting my time preparing diets and then they come and say can i eat this? like i gave em cottage cheese and they want to eat ceddar cause its cheese too looooooool
 
what???? ppl can fu*** off i hate wasting my time preparing diets and then they come and say can i eat this? like i gave em cottage cheese and they want to eat ceddar cause its cheese too looooooool
well they could be substituted if the cottage cheese is full fat. They're not that different at that point. Either that or fat free/ low fat cheddar.

If you're going to design a diet for someone you have to understand that not everyone can eat plain chicken and oats or rice for every meal. Most people can't handle that and will just blow the whole thing.
 
well they could be substituted if the cottage cheese is full fat. They're not that different at that point. Either that or fat free/ low fat cheddar.

If you're going to design a diet for someone you have to understand that not everyone can eat plain chicken and oats or rice for every meal. Most people can't handle that and will just blow the whole thing.

that is completely fine, that is why, usually i seat down with them (like i did with this one lol) to avoid giving them things they dont like or they cannot eat :) cheddar is full of saturated fat tho... so its not that healthy and not good especially if you are trying to reduce fat:

Calories 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4.3 g 6%
Saturated fat 1.7 g 8%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.1 g
Monounsaturated fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 17 mg 5%
Sodium 364 mg 15%
Potassium 104 mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g 1%
Dietary fiber 0 g 0%
Sugar 2.7 g
Protein 11 g 22%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 8% Iron 0%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 0%
Vitamin B-12 6% Magnesium 2%

cheddar

Amount Per 100 grams
Calories 402
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g 50%
Saturated fat 21 g 104%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.9 g
Monounsaturated fat 9 g
Cholesterol 105 mg 35%
Sodium 621 mg 25%
Potassium 98 mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g 0%
Dietary fiber 0 g 0%
Sugar 0.5 g
Protein 25 g 50%
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 72% Iron 3%
Vitamin D 6% Vitamin B-6 5%
Vitamin B-12 13% Magnesium 7%

so.... i would say, "no you cannot replace the cottage with cheddar lol"
 
Are those comparable amounts and fat contents... They sure don't look like it
 
Are those comparable amounts and fat contents... They sure don't look like it

those are the amount of fat for 100g each, just google it :)
 
those are the amount of fat for 100g each, just google it :)

ah i see... that said, not many peole are going to eat like a half block of cheddar in a sitting ha... at least not while they know they should be dieting.
 
ah i see... that said, not many peole are going to eat like a half block of cheddar in a sitting ha... at least not while they know they should be dieting.

correct but the thing is -->

thanks Chris for your diet, i have a question...
yes go ahead mate
can i swap the cottage cheese with the cheddar? at the end of the day it's cheese anyway, instead of eating 100g of cottage cheese before sleep i can eat cheddar, i like cheddar and i hate cottage cheese....

so this was the actual conversation.... probably he could have eat like 20g? of it? lol, but then proteins wise it would have been not enough....

ppl thinking that cheese is cheese lol, that is the issue, they ignore.... macros, like the guy told me that i was eating "nothing" while i was having my lunch... he was having a big KFC menu and that was "real food" ......... mine was not enough.... 250g of basmati brown rice and 200g of chicken breast is "not enough"..... while his KFC burger its real food.... this piss me off... as before "speak" ppl should consider instruct themselves or learn.... or better... just "ask" like i did many many times to you :)
 
and.............. -5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
-4 today looooooool can't wait!
 
Ok... Today 250g brown basmati and 2x tuna steaks 120g each, that was my lunch

Invalid Link Removed

And this is me last Friday doing back

Invalid Link Removed

:)

Once I'll start I'll log everything will go through my mouth hahaha lol..... no worries :-P
 
Myosynergy didn't do much for me when I took it but I also didn't stack it so good luck

thanks a lot man, i didnt start yet but i am positive :) i will try to do things right and i will log all the run, by saying it didnt do much you meant that it was "useless" you didnt notice anything? strenght? mass? were you taking it as a pre wo?
 
thanks a lot man, i didnt start yet but i am positive :) i will try to do things right and i will log all the run, by saying it didnt do much you meant that it was "useless" you didnt notice anything? strenght? mass? were you taking it as a pre wo?
i always taken pre but I have taken myosynergy, follidrone, and EP1C (at different times) and I didn't see much gains but right now I'm only taking creatine and I don't see much difference. I know they are different but the point is my gains are not much different for me. But it could work different for you
 
i always taken pre but I have taken myosynergy, follidrone, and EP1C (at different times) and I didn't see much gains but right now I'm only taking creatine and I don't see much difference. I know they are different but the point is my gains are not much different for me. But it could work different for you

sorry about that man, lets see what itll be i just hope i won't be bloated like creatine does to me but considering the supps i dont think so.
 
Good cooking advices hahah
 
i throw it on the grill for 1.5 min each side. i love it rare in the middle.
 
Chiken tonight! Just finished my workout lol
 
the weekend is close guys, today its "Friday eve" ahahhaha, i like to think about Thursday in this way lol, and only 3 days to the start of my nutty stack!
 
the weekend is close guys, today its "Friday eve" ahahhaha, i like to think about Thursday in this way lol, and only 3 days to the start of my nutty stack!

Hahah Thursday is part of the weekend!! "College kid"
 
Hahah Thursday is part of the weekend!! "College kid"

i strongly agree!!!!!!

here in my office everybody go drinking thursday night, obviously i dont drink/eat **** so.... i go training ahahhahah
 
i strongly agree!!!!!! here in my office everybody go drinking thursday night, obviously i dont drink/eat **** so.... i go training ahahhahah

Sounds like me. Hahah Thursday night/Friday night gym is a ghost town. But I have to admit I can't lie I have been out and about a couple times. My schools right next to the beach hard not to go out hahah
 
Sounds like me. Hahah Thursday night/Friday night gym is a ghost town. But I have to admit I can't lie I have been out and about a couple times. My schools right next to the beach hard not to go out hahah

your schools??? you going to school? ahahha as a teacher? next to the beach? oh man, these are times when i miss Rome and the italian weather/sea :(
 
your schools??? you going to school? ahahha as a teacher? next to the beach? oh man, these are times when i miss Rome and the italian weather/sea :(

Student man!! And yeah right next to myrtle beach! It's in South Carolina. I know I am heading out to tour Europe next summer!! Can't wait man
 
Student man!! And yeah right next to myrtle beach! It's in South Carolina. I know I am heading out to tour Europe next summer!! Can't wait man

yooooo thats nice, i wish i was young as you then :)

Europe is good, id like to live in US but EU is good tho, if you go London, ping me :P
 
Lunch time guys!

Invalid Link Removed
 
You're at Coastal right Jack? I was gonna go there, last second decision to stay local and play baseball

Yeah coastal. I love it, they do have a good baseball team that's for sure. I was going to stay local but to many people I know go to OSU
 
During the week in the office it's really difficult making sweet potatoes but I'd like to eat those potatoes every day!!!!
 
the weekend is close guys, today its "Friday eve" ahahhaha, i like to think about Thursday in this way lol, and only 3 days to the start of my nutty stack!

haha my week goes like this:
Fck today
tuesday
hump day
almost friday
FRIDAY
WEEKEND
Oh Shiit I have to work tomorrow.
...repeat...
 
haha my week goes like this:
Fck today
tuesday
hump day
almost friday
FRIDAY
WEEKEND
Oh Shiit I have to work tomorrow.
...repeat...

ahahaah

its like mine mate ahahah sometime tho, i feel great on monday after resting on sunday and i am usually happy if i still look "ripped" after the weekend looooool thats cause sometime i do "maybe more than 1 cheat meal on sunday" ahahahahah

but this one will be clean, actually its since 3 weeks im eating clean, i reckon ill do a carbs load day on sunday to be READY AND FIRED UP on monday starting my new stack/OCT YEAHHHHHHHHH
 
lets go LEGS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
im so fu**** excited guys, its Fri and Monday ill start this run, can't really wait!!!

Invalid Link Removed
 
i was just thinking to start on Sunday my rest day lol what you think?
 
Just wait till Monday. I know that wait stinks but it's just 2 more days. But that's my 2 cents
 
Arrrgh haha :) I agree, hope to be able to wait ihih
 
here we go! let me introduce you my wonderland stack guys!!! ahahahahhaah

ladies and gentlemen

Invalid Link Removed
 
fu*** just realized i forgot alpha t2 ahahahah
 
Back
Top