Myostatin Inhibitor

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
Hey Guys....

So what is everyones favorite myostatin inhibitor? Summers coming up and this is the time of year I start working on the beach body. I had good results with Epic Unleashed caps last summer.

Just curious as to eveyones opinion on this.

Thanks

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Guys....

So what is everyones favorite myostatin inhibitor? Summers coming up and this is the time of year I start working on the beach body. I had good results with Epic Unleashed caps last summer.

Just curious as to eveyones opinion on this.

Thanks
what exactly does a myostatin inhibitor do?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
myostatin is a stop limiter on muscle growth. inhibit it and you may be able to grow more mass than normal

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FD2.0 all day everyday! There a host of added benefits observed towards leaning out and muscle mass retention.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL Epi-plex... easily the best priced epicat product on the market that has any level of quality ha. Also open-label so you can adjust dosing to suit your needs

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Follidrone 2.0 has it all plus huge dose DELIVERED with the best package delivery.

Use my code and get 15% off anything from BLR. MARK15.

M

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
I'm excited to try something other then unleashed. I had great results with that product but I think I'll get even better results with these newer ones.

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
Follidrone 2.0 and EP1LOGUE are both great epicatechin products. I started with FD 2.0 for 8 weeks followed by EP1 for another 8 and the strength gains just kept coming and coming.

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
Follidrone 2.0 and EP1LOGUE are both great epicatechin products. I started with FD 2.0 for 8 weeks followed by EP1 for another 8 and the strength gains just kept coming and coming.
Wow 16 weeks.....nice. Did you notice a difference between those two or was it hard to tell seeing as you just continued on with running it concurrently?

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
Yeah it was a nice run! My results were somewhat better on the run featuring EP1LOGUE. Before the BLR reps pounce, I have to add that I also added ArA in on that second cycle too, so I'm sure that accounted for some of the difference.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CEL Epi-plex... easily the best priced epicat product on the market that has any level of quality ha. Also open-label so you can adjust dosing to suit your needs
CEL Epi-Plex at 3 caps daily = amazing endurance, work capacity and pumps.
It has plenty of nice health benefits too

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
Save your money.
Always good advice, but what exactly in this thread are you disagreeing with? OP said he had good results with a myostatin inhibitor last year, so I'm assuming he thinks the investment is worth it.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Follidrone 2.0 is great, and if you add Vector that goes to a whole new level.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yk-11 maybe. Follidrone and all the rest pure 100% garbage. Supplement hype

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yk-11 maybe. Follidrone and all the rest pure 100% garbage. Supplement hype
Maybe YK11?
Why do you say that?

100% hype and garbage?
You're entitle to an opinion, but you're going to have to back it up both ways. Saying one or more company products are 100% garbage and hype is a generalization that is unacceptable.

The best natural and proven product is Follidrone 2.0 for quite a few reasons.
and the OP stated:
"I had good results with Epic Unleashed caps last summer."
Here's one example of Follidrone 2.0 and VECTOR working in an unsponsored log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/301321-vector-follidrone-2-a.html

All of our logs are unsponsored. Have a search.

A research chemical that resembles a designer steroid with it's testosterone backbone is not really a SARM. Also, wondering what is the dose considered to be effective? Nobody knows.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you think your going to lower myostatin with some natural supplements I've got a bottle of Follidrone to sell you.

Big pharma has been working on this for years. Novartis has dumped a ton of money(millions and millions) in it. No one can figure it out.

Come on guys stop believing the supplement industry hype.
https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/novartis-breakthrough-muscle-drug-bimagrumab-flunks-a-late-stage-trial
You're the responsible one. The guy recommending a research chemical that has no known dose for bodybuilding purposes to someone who's information you have no idea except they took an -(-epi) product and had results.

This is about results, and Follidrone 2.0 has proven results in numerous unsponsored logs, and VECTOR the newest natural anabolic is in process of it's own share of unsponsored logs with results. I posted a link for you... you ignored it.

YK11, a compound with a steroid backbone and requires a SERM based PCT.

- Not everyone wants to compete
- Use UGL
- or Grey Market products

There are risks involved not everyone is wiling to take in order to be stronger; bigger; healthier.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think before someone starts to blast a product they should actually use it for at least 3 months, with proper diet and training.
I'm not a part of a controlled study, but I've been taking Follidrone 2.0 and Vector and they work great for me, and I'm 53 and feel like I did at 30. I'm 6'1" and weigh 244lbs with 15% BF and bench 345lbs.....not bad for an old man.
The point is I've worked out off and on for over 30 years, I've used aas, Prohormones, and all kinds of supplements, and I have taken many that were garbage, but these supplements work. Just eat right and train hard. And I'm not trying to hype or sale to anyone, because I have no stake in it. I just like to help people, especially when they are asking for help.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're the responsible one. The guy recommending a research chemical that has no known dose for bodybuilding purposes to someone who's information you have no idea except they took an -(-epi) product and had results.

This is about results, and Follidrone 2.0 has proven results in numerous unsponsored logs, and VECTOR the newest natural anabolic is in process of it's own share of unsponsored logs with results. I posted a link for you... you ignored it.

YK11, a compound with a steroid backbone and requires a SERM based PCT.

- Not everyone wants to compete
- Use UGL
- or Grey Market products

There are risks involved not everyone is wiling to take in order to be stronger; bigger; healthier.
"Yk-11 maybe" is what I said. Certainly didn't say it does. And I would never take it or recommend it given the current info out there on it. But continue to believe your $50 herbs are doing something companies spend millions and millions attempting to do.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Yk-11 maybe" is what I said. Certainly didn't say it does. And I would never take it or recommend it given the current info out there on it. But continue to believe your $50 herbs are doing something companies spend millions and millions attempting to do.
So, you are now backing off even suggesting it. Glad we sorted that out.

There are a lot of supplements that are complete garbage.
The market is full of them. You do know where most of our pharmaceuticals come from right?
Plants. The constituents derived from plants.

Follidrone 2.0 is the real deal, and it's not what I believe that matters. There are quite a few people who've gotten great results with Follidrone 2.0 including me, and now many will with VECTOR, the newest natural anabolic.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn't back off. Good luck. Your money
Not a real concern. (It's not about me.)
More importantly, all those people who paid and got great results with Follidrone 2.0

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it possible to be a non-responder to epicatechin though? What's the alternative?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you think your going to lower myostatin with some natural supplements I've got a bottle of Follidrone to sell you.

Big pharma has been working on this for years. Novartis has dumped a ton of money(millions and millions) in it. No one can figure it out.

Come on guys stop believing the supplement industry hype.
https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/novartis-breakthrough-muscle-drug-bimagrumab-flunks-a-late-stage-trial
Well that's were you are wrong. It's been figured out, it's just too expensive and has nasty side effects.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man...that crispy gene flask looks scary. I think I'll just stick to tried and true supps and training.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait so your suggesting a plant cant reduce myostatin?
And your argument is based off of failed attempts by pharmaceutical companies? Because its for sure not based off of the facts.
1. just because people fail to get something done doesnt mean nobody ever will. This just makes no sense.
2. MANY of the strongest drugs we know of come from plants or originated from plants. For example most narcotics.
3. I would suggest that you have not taken the time to really research the facts here. 10 years ago you would be right. There were no natural myostatin inhibitors in the supplement industry and there were a few that were scams that claimed to be real. But today we have several known natural myostatin inhibitors with viable human data to support them.

Follidrone 2.0 has all 3 of these myostatin inhibitors. Plus absorption enhancement to ensure optimal uptake.

And finally........getting things done that pharma companies fail at after spending millions is my specialty ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it possible to be a non-responder to epicatechin though? What's the alternative?
Follidrone isnt just epicatechin. Yes it seems that some people respond really well to epicatechin and some not as much.
Follidrone 2.0, however =
Epicatechin
Ecklonia cava- even better than epicatechin
Flos carthami
Quercetin/niacin co crystals (the only orally bioavailable quercetin currently available in a supplement)
PLUS absorption enhancement.

Its a beast.

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
I have personally had great results from myostatin inhibitors in the past. Always haters out there regardless. Ignore them. Let people try it for themselves and make their own decisions. Some people just like to argue for the sake of arguing. They love to quote studies and ignore real world results from real people......bleh. Try. You may be surprised.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have personally had great results from myostatin inhibitors in the past. Always haters out there regardless. Ignore them. Let people try it for themselves and make their own decisions. Some people just like to argue for the sake of arguing. They love to quote studies and ignore real world results from real people......bleh. Try. You may be surprised.
Curious what have you tried? What were the doseges and results? Any joint pain? Any uneven growth?

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
Curious what have you tried? What were the doseges and results? Any joint pain? Any uneven growth?
I've run Epic unleashed caps, three on workout days and one on non workout days for six months straight. No joint pain, no uneven growth. Just great pumps, better strength and endurance and more muscle fullness.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run Epic unleashed caps, three on workout days and one on non workout days for six months straight. No joint pain, no uneven growth. Just great pumps, better strength and endurance and more muscle fullness.
Oh I thought we were talking about ace-031 or follistatin 344

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
Okay....so I've been reading a ton of logs.

I've been reading that people are getting an upset stomach if they don't take follidrone 2.0 with some carbs? That kind of sucks because I train fasted.

So for the guys that have run it, is that how it effected you?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Okay....so I've been reading a ton of logs.

I've been reading that people are getting an upset stomach if they don't take follidrone 2.0 with some carbs? That kind of sucks because I train fasted.

So for the guys that have run it, is that how it effected you?
It did when I first started taking it but not anymore. If it does end up bothering you when fasted, I would just have some carbs with it. The benefits of FD 2.0 outweigh any fasted training benefits imo.

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
It did when I first started taking it but not anymore. If it does end up bothering you when fasted, I would just have some carbs with it. The benefits of FD 2.0 outweigh any fasted training benefits imo.
I usually have an iron stomach, so hopefully I won't have to worry. How long have you been running it?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I usually have an iron stomach, so hopefully I won't have to worry. How long have you been running it?
I’ve been on more than off for years...if you have a strong stomach you probably will be fine. If not, just toss some candy or Gatorade in you bag. You’ll probably know pretty quickly.

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
I’ve been on more than off for years...if you have a strong stomach you probably will be fine. If not, just toss some candy or Gatorade in you bag. You’ll probably know pretty quickly.
Wow...must be good then?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Wow...must be good then?
It’s one of the few supplements that I actually can feel a difference, especially when I’m not taking it. If you end up trying it, get two bottles. I usually start to notice it towards the end of the first, beginning of the second.

cdsnuts

cdsnuts

Awards
It’s one of the few supplements that I actually can feel a difference, especially when I’m not taking it. If you end up trying it, get two bottles. I usually start to notice it towards the end of the first, beginning of the second.
If it agrees with my system I'm gonna run it all summer long.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
If it agrees with my system I'm gonna run it all summer long.
If it doesn’t you should have a pretty easy time selling or trading it on here. There used to be a really good deal for it on nutriverse but idk what’s going on with them nowadays. If you can’t find it cheap anywhere else, you can use my code TODD15 and get it direct from www.blacklionresearch.com