tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I subbed in Turkey polish sausage to keep the fat content down, added another whole potato, more kale, fire roasted tomatoes and used Chicken bone broth for the higher protein (collagen) content.

Let me say, get a lot of micronutrients and the flavor is on point!

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question-

On WS4SB template (four day) would you add deadlift to the DE day or add it the the ME day after squatting? My other thought was actually squatting one week and pulling the next - my lumbar is getting cranky again, I can feel it. The ME days will be on the higher end (five reps opposed to three).

Thanks guys.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you already answered what you want to do, man. Just knock em out on the same day if that's what you need to do.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have enough experience with training and your own injuries to understand what you need to do to make something work for YOU. Templates are just that - they lay a framework for the outline and you mold and fill in the rest to meet your individual needs for optimal progress in your circumstances.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You have enough experience with training and your own injuries to understand what you need to do to make something work for YOU. Templates are just that - they lay a framework for the outline and you mold and fill in the rest to meet your individual needs for optimal progress in your circumstances.
This. The micromanaging may be nitpicking in the grand scheme of things. I mean I recently had my back thrown out and was in the ER. My shoulder is still not 100% and getting an MRI in the near future. Till then you have to tailor your workouts to your body and what is capable of firing on all cylinders.

Remember these things
1) This is a hobby
2) We do this to lower our stress, improve our self-esteem
3) Find ways to modify training to enhance our longevity

We try not to "Sacrafice" a general template for injury if we know X or Y may not suit our bodies. At the end of the day its health first, and what exercises that suit you need to be the priority to keep you progressing from point A to point B

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes I look past the small moving parts and only see the bigger picture - thanks for the help gents!

I’ll dead one week and squat the next. Will keep my dead movement SLDL like Sean suggested some time ago to keep the load light.

However, I managed to make it back to 235 for squats.. so, there’s that. Going to keep building ever so slowly.

Take care!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evidently I’m 20% bf
IMG_4576.JPG
IMG_4575.JPG

First time I’ve ever used the inbody scan lol Well, time to shift focus on shedding some fat. That’s what I get for focusing on finishing my house! Lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My recent in body scan was like 21.5%, so you aren’t alone You know what to do if you don’t like it!

Glad to see you - beard is looking on point

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Workout Logs 108