tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I subbed in Turkey polish sausage to keep the fat content down, added another whole potato, more kale, fire roasted tomatoes and used Chicken bone broth for the higher protein (collagen) content.

Let me say, get a lot of micronutrients and the flavor is on point!

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question-

On WS4SB template (four day) would you add deadlift to the DE day or add it the the ME day after squatting? My other thought was actually squatting one week and pulling the next - my lumbar is getting cranky again, I can feel it. The ME days will be on the higher end (five reps opposed to three).

Thanks guys.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you already answered what you want to do, man. Just knock em out on the same day if that's what you need to do.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have enough experience with training and your own injuries to understand what you need to do to make something work for YOU. Templates are just that - they lay a framework for the outline and you mold and fill in the rest to meet your individual needs for optimal progress in your circumstances.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You have enough experience with training and your own injuries to understand what you need to do to make something work for YOU. Templates are just that - they lay a framework for the outline and you mold and fill in the rest to meet your individual needs for optimal progress in your circumstances.
This. The micromanaging may be nitpicking in the grand scheme of things. I mean I recently had my back thrown out and was in the ER. My shoulder is still not 100% and getting an MRI in the near future. Till then you have to tailor your workouts to your body and what is capable of firing on all cylinders.

Remember these things
1) This is a hobby
2) We do this to lower our stress, improve our self-esteem
3) Find ways to modify training to enhance our longevity

We try not to "Sacrafice" a general template for injury if we know X or Y may not suit our bodies. At the end of the day its health first, and what exercises that suit you need to be the priority to keep you progressing from point A to point B

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes I look past the small moving parts and only see the bigger picture - thanks for the help gents!

I’ll dead one week and squat the next. Will keep my dead movement SLDL like Sean suggested some time ago to keep the load light.

However, I managed to make it back to 235 for squats.. so, there’s that. Going to keep building ever so slowly.

Take care!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evidently I’m 20% bf
IMG_4576.JPG
IMG_4575.JPG

First time I’ve ever used the inbody scan lol Well, time to shift focus on shedding some fat. That’s what I get for focusing on finishing my house! Lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ytwl
Scap dips

Bench 5,4,3,2,1
225x1
240x1

Db fly
20,25,30,30 x12

Lat pull down
120x3x10
130x10

Machine curl
Catch a pump

Bike ~ burn 110 cal

Forgot my ab work 🤦🏽‍♂️

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you take it fasted, and post using the toilet? It makes a big difference on the accuracy of the scan.
Sorta. I train at 5am.. had my 40oz of water, SL granules and coffee before using the scan.

As long as I do it the same time every Thursday It *should* be pretty accurate. I’m only going once a month (the last Thursday of this month). Well see what happens lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W1D2

10min brisk walk

Pubic adjustment
Stir the pots
Oblique planks
Fire hydrants

Belt less deads
*work up
215x3
165x5

Single leg ham curl
5x8-12

45 degree back ext
5x12

Kb farmer carries - poop ton

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Double

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W1d3

Low Db incline
55,65,70,75x10
-superset with cable scare crows-
20x4x12

Seated row
100x4x10

Bb OHP
85x4x8

Rope tri ext
70x4x12

Bike x 10min

*full disclosure- this is my fifth week of training. I didn’t quit lifting while working on my house. However, I did put all the food in my gullet with no dietary care lol I’ll likely deload next week.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
15min walk 0.5 degree grade @3.5 speed

Pubic adjustment
Stir the pots
Oblique planks
Fire hydrants
Bird dogs

Belt less front squat
Work ups
155x3
135x2x6

Leg ext
4x15

Pallof press
4x12 per side

Easy peezy lemon squeezy

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Double

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so my calories are a smidge below maintenance and I’ve increased my NEAT.

Last week was my deload and now I’m back into a volume block. See how this pans out after the next four weeks.

Upper
Bench 165x3x8
Chest press- plate loaded 75pps x 3x7
Cable fly 25x3x15
WGPU 3x8
Seated row 80x13, 90x12
Straight arm pull downs 60x12, 65x12
Lateral raise 8x2x18
Cable scare crows 20x2x15
Arms superset 2x15
Ab wheel 3x8

Take care
God bless

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W1d1
Lower

10min power walk
Standard activations for trunk

Deadlift - beltless
150x3x8
Snatch grip deadlift - beltless
135x2x6
45 degree back ext
2x15
Lying leg curl
30x2x15
KB farmers carry
50pph x distance

Since pulling SLDL for so long, standard deads felt surprisingly well. I *believe* I have my trunk/hip hinge finally figured out (with conventional) ~ will likely rotate between sumo and snatch grip for my accessory.

Take care
God bless

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W1d3

Scap,shoulder warm up

Bench
165x3x8
Floor press
150x3x6
Db Incline
45x3x13
Kroc rows
45x4x8
CG lat pulldown
80,90 x15
Db military press
25x2x15
Bicep/tricep superset 2x15
Cable scare crow 2x15
Pallof press 2x15 per side

Never mentioned. I’m using Strength, Power and Fortitudes template (at least for the next eight weeks). Week four is my deload with AMRAPs to dictate what poundage to use. Also, I’m not back squatting... at all for the time being, front squats is my primary movement.

Take care
God bless

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W1d4

15min power walk
Pelvic floor warm-up
Lumbar stability work

Squat- belt less
155x3x8
Db RDL
35,40x8
Kb BSS
35x2x12
Band stomps
2x20
KB farmers walk
50pph x distance

OoOf. Remember how I said I wasn’t squatting this block, literally last update? Well, that changed in an instant lol. During my power walk I thought to myself, “I’ve been front squatting for a few weeks already and my lumbar feels good” so, back squats are back in lol

Also, those band stomps are something different. After I unhooked my foot, i felt like I had all this power in my leg and it made me feel like I was stepping different . However, the movement it’s self felt great, could feel my glutes firing and occasionally my Anterior hip flexor lol (*stole the stomps from jswains log- so thanks hah)

Take care
God bless.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stomps are great, really liking them to help promote recovery!
IM
SORE
BEYOND
BELIEF

Who would’ve thought lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W2d1

30min before: Pre workout ( stars and strips) four watermelon or peach ring gummies

Scap/shoulder warm-ups

Bench
165x3x8
Db bench
60x3x8
Pec dec
70,75x15
CG pull down
90,100,110x8
1-arm cable row
30x2x15
Db pullovers
30x2x15
OHP
60x2x15 ss/w face pulls
Arms super set 2x15

Pump was

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question-

Say you cook some bacon, do you guys cook your eggs in the bacon fat since you’re being charged the fat macro anyway?

Like I cooked four slices center cut and fried my 6oz of egg whites in the bacon fat after lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Question-

Say you cook some bacon, do you guys cook your eggs in the bacon fat since you’re being charged the fat macro anyway?

Like I cooked four slices center cut and fried my 6oz of egg whites in the bacon fat after lol
I don’t ever cook bacon anymore. Just way too much cleanup with the grease popping and smelling up the house, plus smoke. We get the Black Label precooked bacon from Sam’s. It has a crazy shelf life and it’s great to throw on a breakfast sandwich or whatever randomly.

BUT, if I do cook bacon, would absolutely use the grease to cook eggs or whatever. Tastes great, convenient, and I tend to folllow a waste not - want not philosophy with food

If you are planning that routinely into your diet it’s not going to be an issue. Constants create stability - its the random additions that probably need to be accounted more closely for IMO. I consume the same 6g of Fishoil every day regardless of anything, and same for supports. I don’t track that. I don’t track collagen or anything else like aminos that happens the same 3-4 days per week.

Also, I’m over 20% bodyfat always so my advice may be pretty worthless unless you wanna get bigger

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I definitely cook in the bacon fat. Without a doubt.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, I'm doing really well with logging.

This week, total volume is cut and SBD are amraps.

Bench - 185x10
Squat -175x9
DL- TBD tomorrow

Will take Friday, Saturday and Sunday off and start up again Monday [when I say "off" Ill still have my power walks and bike riding with my daughter, just no typical training.] In case you haven't noticed, Ive reduced my weights a decent amount due to mindless training before and overuse of my lumbar resulting in yet again another set back. Hence, the reason I'm using Strength, Power and Fortitudes template.

Also, since I caught Covid months back I've been dealing with a pre existing gyno lump now. When I was 22? I ran a Max LMG cycle and it gave me gyno/prolactin despite using Prami and Letro [more than likely, the ancillaries were bunk]. Any how, so I got sick and all of a sudden BOOM it came back bad. I've been trying to kill it [again, with Ralox - worked perfectly when I was 25] with Behemoths Ralox. I started with 120mg for two weeks, dropped to 60mg for the last four weeks and I just finished two weeks of 30mg. However there is a very small lump still. All of this to say - USPS sucks butt. I've had Virtus on order to help any rebound I may have but it's stuck in transit. Also, have a Synergee Power Rack thats on order and hasn't shipped!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel like Behemoth Ralox was kinda weak. It was real, but not very strong.

How long did COVID mess with your training? Or were you just working on the house after it anyway? Definitely a weird ass virus.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like Behemoth Ralox was kinda weak. It was real, but not very strong.

How long did COVID mess with your training? Or were you just working on the house after it anyway? Definitely a weird ass virus.
Yeah, it’s definitely weak. I can’t remember for the life of me what I used the last time but it was 60mg/mL and 60mL bottle for like $40. Killed it with the the only bottle + aromasin.

Let’s see, I didn’t train at all for six weeks (two weeks because I was basically bed ridden from the virus) and another two weeks because I had back pain and my lymph nodes would get random stabbing pain all up and down my rib cage into my arm pits - which the dr I saw prescribed diclofenac for it and gave my self ANOTHER two weeks to see if my resting HR would come back to normal (raised more than 10 bpm) Then, I started working on my house lol.

Probably could have trained with the higher HR but I didn’t.

Very weird virus lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man welcome back!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear I’m not the only one with back pain from it. Although I think I am going to just take ibuprofen and work through it this weekend honestly.

CEM used to make killer RC stuff. Now they’re gone and these other places aren’t as potent it seems. At least not PureRawz family.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4688.JPG

Yay, FINALLY came in. Starting with 1mL for 7-10 days then I’ll cut it back to 0.5mL for the duration of the bottle.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn’t AMRAP my deadlifts because well, that’s how injuries happen (IME).

255x1 @8 w/belt.
*Been training belt less for the cycle and belting up for my deload/amraps.

Time to rest up the next three days then back at it Monday!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big facts: Virtus has my libido BOOMIN.

That’s all.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W1d1

Upper

Warm ups - 15min

Bench 170x3x8
Floor press 165x3x6
Db fly 20,25,25 x13
CG pull down 120x3x7
Single arm cable row 30x2x15
Cable scare crow 3x15
Arms superset 2x15
Db lateral raise 2x15
Ab wheel 3x8

Tomorrow we pull. Also, I keep forgetting to walk over and get my BF measured again. Will aim to do that tomorrow morning.

Be easy
God bless

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W1d2

Lower

Power walk 15min
McGill big 3, hip air plane

Band stomps 3x15
Dead - belt less - 170x4x5
Leg press 3x12
Lying leg curl 2x15
Kb carry x distance

Deads felt great. Would have a small ache about my left iliac crest when pushing off my heel to get feet set before setting my wedge. Never hurt while pulling however.

Be easy
God bless!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff going on in here as always.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big facts: Virtus has my libido BOOMIN.

That’s all.
This was a fluke. Had this single day of increased libido. Nothing out of the ordinary, now. Spoke way too soon. Also, the lump feels like it’s slowly getting bigger again, slight tenderness has returned as well.

It’s been 10 days @1mL (full dose) and I have zero atypical signs of “low/er estrogen” and like I mentioned above the lump is increasing.

Will update again in five to seven days.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice to have those effects.
Like I mentioned above your post, it was coincidence. Haven’t had any other indicator it was Virtus.

So far after 10 days at 1mL (full dose according to the bottle) I’ve had;
- increased tenderness in my left nipple
- lump has grown a small amount

So far, Virtus hasn’t helped any rebound I may be experiencing from stopping Ralox. I’ll report back after five to seven more days.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W1d3 - forgot to log it

Shoulder/scap warm ups

Bench 170x3x8
Pin press 175x3x6