My take on IGF-1

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Well, in conclusion I'm a little disappointed in the more recent information, if I understand correct IGF-LR3 would have little effect on muscle hypertrophy and/or fat loss...and I still can't figure out if it's stable in BA or only AA...lol.
A lot of money to waste mate if it's crap lol

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Oh it works. If you can get the real, quality stuff. Can blow any gda away easily. A good dose over a few days can cause noticeable changes very fast. I called it an instant recomp. 1-200 mg dose makes for a very hard, full, and vascular next day. Problem is, I haven't found anything worth a damn for years. The quality now is crap compared to what I researched in the past. Back when I experimented with it nobody would dare mix it with bac water only, had to be AA. Just my experience.

lildave99

Awards
I just ordered some more igf1 a week ago expecting to do a one month cycle. My job has me flying in and out by private charter though and they do search bags. I guess two guys got caught yesterday with research chemicals in their bags and got fired. I fly in for two weeks and get a week off. Im assuming if I just pin every day while I'm hope it won't matter too much since I'd have a two week break from pinning after. Would it even be worth it or should I just put it in the freezer and see if maybe in a few months I get a longer break?

Sketch2000

Awards
I just ordered some more igf1 a week ago expecting to do a one month cycle. My job has me flying in and out by private charter though and they do search bags. I guess two guys got caught yesterday with research chemicals in their bags and got fired. I fly in for two weeks and get a week off. Im assuming if I just pin every day while I'm hope it won't matter too much since I'd have a two week break from pinning after. Would it even be worth it or should I just put it in the freezer and see if maybe in a few months I get a longer break?
I wouldn't take the risk but that's just me

lildave99

Awards
I'm not saying I would bring it to work. Pin for my week off while I'm home and then while I'm at work I don't take anything. The problem I have is I could have work for a few years here and if I take time off its only an extra week. Would sorta be a waste to spend all that money on it and not use it.

Sketch2000

Awards
I'm not saying I would bring it to work. Pin for my week off while I'm home and then while I'm at work I don't take anything. The problem I have is I could have work for a few years here and if I take time off its only an extra week. Would sorta be a waste to spend all that money on it and not use it.
I agree. You're better off waiting and going a full four weeks straight.

anonuser

Awards
Pegylated MGF must be taken at least 12hours apart from any IGF-1. It does not matter if it is injected after the workout, before, or on a rest day. Just make sure that you use IGF-1 postworkout 12-30 hours after pinning the pMGF for best results.
i realize that youve likely already answered my question, but this thread is insanely long. i tried my best to read all of it, but im due to start in 4 days and cant delay because im doing it alongside my pct.

so thats 12-30 hours either side of igf?
does the mgf work the same way as igf in that its action lasts 72 hours?
does the igf overlap, lets say 30 hours after the mgf cancel proliferation because the cell is still in action?
if so is it recommended if used as such to pin the mgf in a different muscle to the following igf injection, even if its spaced out by 12-30 hours?

surely youd want to wait for the previous igf1-lr3 shots half life to finish before taking the mgf to stop the canceling of proliferation or is that wrong?

do you think it would be more beneficial to lets say pin mgf then 12-30 hours later igf, then mgf and so on, than pure igf. perhaps by injecting the mgf in one muscle followed by igf into a different and rotate.

also were this true, does that mean that the pinning the non peg mgf followed by igf 20 mins later is inneficient.

sorry i know this threads about igf, but youve mentioned mgf so many times and how its better to use them both, but its confusing with your protocol.
thanks for your time ;)

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
If igf lr3 is just as selective for bowel anabolism... what about using it for chrons or ulcerative colitis?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I find it unlikely that a supplement company would discover a successful way to increase IGF bioavailability before a pharmaceutical company could. That said, why don't you buy some, take it for a few weeks, doing bloods before and after. Not hard to detect systemic IGF levels in blood.
True, bloods are the only real way to detect. I'm slightly toying with the idea of running it, and I mean slightly. Have consern over organ growth, and need to do more resurch in relation to oral IGF.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, bloods are the only real way to detect. I'm slightly toying with the idea of running it, and I mean slightly. Have consern over organ growth, and need to do more resurch in relation to oral IGF.
Eh, just keep the cycle brief (3 months or less). Organs can also have atrophy, so it's not like they are going to be that way permanently. I've fluctuated from permagut appearance to near flat abdominal and able to pull off a weak vacuum pose in just a matter of months. The variable is really carbs and water retention. Take metformin a couple days in a row every 10 days or so to keep the gut from absorbing so many carbs. Metformin also suppresses IGF so you don't want to run this alongside, just every so often.

The only reason I'm not 100% skeptic of this product is because the industry has pulled it off with GH peptides (MK) successfully. Thing is, I'm not 100% convinced there is all that much benefit from systemic IGF levels. I do think higher systemic IGF/GH does lead to increased local IGF but I do not think systemic IGF plays a major role in muscle growth. I think it interacts with local efforts somehow, possibly doing something similar to what exogenous ATP is believed to do. Exogenous ATP does lead to more energy for the cells and it does lead to quicker recovery but it's actions ade believed to be quite different from local, intracellular ATP. You also see something similar with Peg-MGF - does something but not quite the same as intracellular MGF. This is a theme across a number of compounds that are developed in house by the mitochondria - exogenous forms do something helpful but the action is different from the natural form.

But something that I am sure of is that all the crappy sides associated with GH are almost exclusively from systemic IGF levels being too high, namely, constant lethargy after meals, excessive water retention, swollen hands, high BG levels (insulin resistance), etc b/c as soon as I start taking Metformin, those sides subside quite a bit. Usually takes 2-3 days to see that effect which is why I recommend Metformin for a few days every now and again to lower IGF and give the body a break.

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
40mcg is plenty. We have to realize that this is a huge amount compared to what the body naturally produces. Maybe we can ask TheGame46 who is working on his master's degree in endocrinology what the actual amount produced by a normal human, say even with exercise, but it's probably something less than 1mcg.

20mcg each side. 30 each side in the quads. That's plenty. Now, you won't see major, immediate LBM increases, but THAT IS NOT WHAT IGF-1 IS FOR. That's what AAS are for. 40-50mcg total will let you get plenty of hyperplasia, not grow your intestines too much, and save you plenty of $. The newly added muscle cells will take months to grow, but they will, and you will use IGF-1 again because it gets reasonably inexpensive with such a protocol.

Another thing: much of the newer research shows that EOD and even E3D igf-1 treatment is better than ED because ED downregulates the receptors too quick. It takes some time for receptors to be able to come back in full after a megadose of even 20mcg of IGF-1. So you may want to think about switching to EOD lifting and IGF-1 immediately postworkout every workout, or 2on/1off and pin the lagging muscle E3D. These dosing patterns won't give you pounds of immediate muscle, but they will give you hyperplasia, which means continued growth at very decent rates, and the ability to continue treatment for a long while until response diminishes.

And no Coleman guts.
What about igf1 DES?

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
Oh it works. If you can get the real, quality stuff. Can blow any gda away easily. A good dose over a few days can cause noticeable changes very fast. I called it an instant recomp. 1-200 mg dose makes for a very hard, full, and vascular next day. Problem is, I haven't found anything worth a damn for years. The quality now is crap compared to what I researched in the past. Back when I experimented with it nobody would dare mix it with bac water only, had to be AA. Just my experience.
I am curious, why does prescription IGF-1 (increlex) use sterile water or bac? bac with alcohol or not....not sure

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
VERY INTERESTING

"Escherichia coli protein has been digested by trypsin and the digest separated into groups of peptides carrying a positive charge, a negative charge, and no charge at pH 6.5".

......am I mistaken or they make GH & igf from E.Coli?????

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards

how much of Acetic Acid per mg of igf?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0