My take on IGF-1

disgraziato

Awards
I don't know where you read that, but it is simply not correct.
Actually he is correct. There are posted studies that show igf-1 will inhibit GH release. Furthermore, it has also been proven that supplementing with T will resume GH release.

Mikeycpm1, I would think about taking T though because if I'm understanding you, you are in pct AFTER a bulker, which most likely contained T in some form or another....so you do not want to add T back in again, you'll never regain your HPTA axis. I would choose EITHER OR...IGF-1 or the GHRH and GHRP combo.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Actually he is correct. There are posted studies that show igf-1 will inhibit GH release. Furthermore, it has also been proven that supplementing with T will resume GH release.

Mikeycpm1, I would think about taking T though because if I'm understanding you, you are in pct AFTER a bulker, which most likely contained T in some form or another....so you do not want to add T back in again, you'll never regain your HPTA axis. I would choose EITHER OR...IGF-1 or the GHRH and GHRP combo.
I would go with GRF/GHRP-6 combo over IGF-1! ;)

Mikeycpm1

Awards
Thanks Disgraziato I figured out of all the research I have done that I was correct. There is always much controversy though I would figure at certain levels that would be a factor.

cocacola123

Awards
hi! first time here, so i havent read the whole thread....but my biggest concern is now whether my bones will grow and if my nose, which is much made of cartiladge, will grow while using igf1.....

thinking of doing 20mcg 4xW PWO in the trained muscle, dont wanna grow the intestines...

btw thx grunt for the info ever!!!

disgraziato

Awards
LOL....imo, your dose is low enough that I wouldn't worry about your nose growing...There is such mixed opinions on usage/dosage of igflr3....

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
hi! first time here, so i havent read the whole thread....but my biggest concern is now whether my bones will grow and if my nose, which is much made of cartiladge, will grow while using igf1.....

thinking of doing 20mcg 4xW PWO in the trained muscle, dont wanna grow the intestines...

btw thx grunt for the info ever!!!
Oh man, this is some FUNNY $hit! Are you being serious? You think your nose'll grow? You're not concerned about your ears?! What if you get too tall man? Bump your head on all sortsa $hit.

In a nutshell, IGF-1lr3 does not make cartilaginous tissue grow, nor does it affect your height.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hey I've been using IGF-1 for years and I can still hold my entire nose within one hand, so any growth concerns are clearly overrated. Although maybe my hands grew?

Just kidding, no worries with growing extra cartilage. Not significantly more quickly than it does naturally anyway.

Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut

Awards
Hey guys, i just wanted a clarification on something. I would like to run IGF-1 in the near future for the purpose of hyperplasia as stated in the first post.

However, i just ran across Papa's post in which he stated that IGF-1 wont cause hyperplasia. I am currently going through Dat's thread over at PM but i figure i'd ask here as well:

If i was to run IGF-1 for the purpose of bringing up my arms - as in growing new cells - is this still a viable option or has this theory been dispoven since this thread has been made?

I want to comment on IGF-1lr3. In a nutshell, if you haven't already read Dat's thread, this peptide won't do diddly in terms of muscle gains. The exog. IGF-1 will act like a glucose disposal agent. Same deal with MGF (exog.). They do not result in hyperplasia. Here's what will probably happen with you use it: You will experience "gains". These gains may be attributed to increased glycogen and H2O. This may affect your fat % by decreasing it slightly. Vascularity will almost certainly increase. This too is a side effect that you will notice but it is not indicative of muscle tissue growth/formation.

I just thought I'd share this with you. If you want the hard, brutal facts, please read Dat's thread which has been moved to PM.
Thanks

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Let me clarify. Papa's statements are not my own.

First off the argument made by many that IGF-1 LR3 is nothing more than a GDA is flawed. In order for IGF-1 LR3 to act that way it must be binding to an IGF-1 receptor and mediating events.

Now that I think real hard on it ...a long time ago in this thread I probably DID say that IGF-1 LR3 only acted as a GDA. :) I was wrong.

...and I think I have been very careful never to repeat the error, to research as much as possible and attempt to fully understand things.

IGF-1 LR3 is too small to stay in the extravascular space where it is injected and it will penetrate the vascular wall and travel systemically.

Some may bind to receptors where it is injected.

I have thought a lot about how I would try to make IGF-1 LR3 work if I used it by itself. Many have claimed that large doses gave them very noticeable local growth. But maybe one could split whatever dose is going to be used into 5 portions and pin in 5 areas in the worked muscle.

I have tried to interest a few research chem places into acquiring a small batch of IGF-1 prebound to IGFBP3 which when injected will immediately bind to ALS and end up being large enough to remain local...but in the end their suppliers couldn't come through.

But I am very open about people's experiences with IGF-1 LR3.

However when people want to combine IGF-1 LR3 with GH or GHRH+GHRPs I do have specific things to say about how they will interfere with one another.

I also fully understand and attempt to convey the importance of autocrine/paracrine IGF-1 & MGF and how testosterone & GH increase these growth factors.

Anyway I just wanted to clarify ...because Papa's statement made it sound like I was Razor Ripped (which is very, very, very anti-IGF-1 LR3) and that is simply not the case.

Hey guys, i just wanted a clarification on something. I would like to run IGF-1 in the near future for the purpose of hyperplasia as stated in the first post.

However, i just ran across Papa's post in which he stated that IGF-1 wont cause hyperplasia. I am currently going through Dat's thread over at PM but i figure i'd ask here as well:

If i was to run IGF-1 for the purpose of bringing up my arms - as in growing new cells - is this still a viable option or has this theory been dispoven since this thread has been made?

Thanks

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established

First off the argument made by many that IGF-1 LR3 is nothing more than a GDA is flawed. In order for IGF-1 LR3 to act that way it must be binding to an IGF-1 receptor and mediating events.

Now that I think real hard on it ...a long time ago in this thread I probably DID say that IGF-1 LR3 only acted as a GDA. :) I was wrong.

...and I think I have been very careful never to repeat the error, to research as much as possible and attempt to fully understand things.

IGF-1 LR3 is too small to stay in the extravascular space where it is injected and it will penetrate the vascular wall and travel systemically.

I have thought a lot about how I would try to make IGF-1 LR3 work if I used it by itself. Many have claimed that large doses gave them very noticeable local growth. But maybe one could split whatever dose is going to be used into 5 portions and pin in 5 areas in the worked muscle.

I have tried to interest a few research chem places into acquiring a small batch of IGF-1 prebound to IGFBP3 which when injected will immediately bind to ALS and end up being large enough to remain local...but in the end their suppliers couldn't come through.

However when people want to combine IGF-1 LR3 with GH or GHRH+GHRPs I do have specific things to say about how they will interfere with one another.

I also fully understand and attempt to convey the importance of autocrine/paracrine IGF-1 & MGF and how testosterone & GH increase these growth factors.

Anyway I just wanted to clarify ...because Papa's statement made it sound like I was Razor Ripped (which is very, very, very anti-IGF-1 LR3) and that is simply not the case.
So then it does cause hyperplasia? Or maybe?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
So then it does cause hyperplasia? Or maybe?
I don't like that word because it isn't entirely accurate.

You mean does it work?

IGF-1 LR3 does bind to receptors ESPECIALLY those that "call for it" ...which is often wounded tissue.

It does travel systemically.

How much if any binds locally? There must be some benefit because almost everyone who has wounds they want to heal benefit by injecting near the wound.

However in order for systemic IGF-1 to become anabolic it needs to be in an amount equivalent to around 160ug.

But for therapeutic or contribution to wound healing the body needs very little. It only needs 300ng concentrated in the wounded area, if it is found in blood platelets aggregated around the wound which also contain:

platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)
vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)
transforming growth factor beta-1 (TGF-b1)
epidermal growth factor (EGF)
basifibroblast growth factor (bFGF)
hepatocyte growth factor (HGF)

...so the real question is "can you make IGF-1 LR3 behave anabolically?"

You're not going to get an accurate answer from people on the boards because there is no definitive answer. Enough people that know what they are doing say YES. Plenty of people that no what they are doing say NO.

My opinion is that it is the locally created/used IGFs that are important not systemic IGF-1. GH & testosterone increase the production of muscle IGFs. You don't need IGF-1 and it is a hindrance IF you are also using GH or GHRH+GHRP-6.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Appreciate the info Dat. So it would be at least fair enough to say that when injecting the muscle group worked, that your muscles will heal faster and have less recovery time?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Appreciate the info Dat. So it would be at least fair enough to say that when injecting the muscle group worked, that your muscles will heal faster and have less recovery time?
Not necessarily. Wounds secrete substances that "trap" platelets. A worked muscle is not a wound.

popo

Awards
Can someone explane for partially teared biceps D.tendon is it usefull to use Igf-1lr3, as someone cant inject it in the tear site as it is somewhere a few cm under skin but maybe near that site under skin or maybe dirrectly in tendon - or in the mucle itself so hoping it could travel to wound site ?
how much would be useful for that purpose ?- 10 -20 mcg of Lr3 ?? wanted to use adequan or Pentosan but not available at the moment.
I want to avoid tissue scaring and get proper fibers of collagen in amount that is possible, as I read Lr3 or IGF-1 increase type 1 collagen in opposite to type 3 collagen which is not that strong - also someone maybe want to use lr3 in the remodeling phase of tendon when scar tissue becomes tendon fibers alligned properly with other fibers but not as strength as before injury. so someone owuld really need all it could get to help heal properly without to much scaring !
appreciate all answers !

popo

Awards
Also, can anyone answer if Igf1lr3 still good after a 3-4 month after expire date, it was in the fridge all the time !?
thanks

disgraziato

Awards
The idea is that igf will "find" the injury....injuries secrete substances/chemicals which call/attract igf-1 to the area...inject near as possible to your injury, 25-50mcg, every other day or so...igf is a great aid to healing...helped me w/ pec tears.
If you igf is lypholized, no worries, if not...anybody's guess if its degraded to a significant degree.....also depends on recon used.

popo

Awards
The idea is that igf will "find" the injury....injuries secrete substances/chemicals which call/attract igf-1 to the area...inject near as possible to your injury, 25-50mcg, every other day or so...igf is a great aid to healing...helped me w/ pec tears.
If you igf is lypholized, no worries, if not...anybody's guess if its degraded to a significant degree.....also depends on recon used.
Thanks,
I think it is working as I got headaches now from it like before when I used it !
as i never got headaches ( only from igf, and hgh ) I assume it is good to go.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established

Your dream (and MINE!) is coming true, brother.

I don't like that word because it isn't entirely accurate.

You mean does it work?

IGF-1 LR3 does bind to receptors ESPECIALLY those that "call for it" ...which is often wounded tissue.

It does travel systemically.

How much if any binds locally? There must be some benefit because almost everyone who has wounds they want to heal benefit by injecting near the wound.

However in order for systemic IGF-1 to become anabolic it needs to be in an amount equivalent to around 160ug.

But for therapeutic or contribution to wound healing the body needs very little. It only needs 300ng concentrated in the wounded area, if it is found in blood platelets aggregated around the wound which also contain:

platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)
vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)
transforming growth factor beta-1 (TGF-b1)
epidermal growth factor (EGF)
basifibroblast growth factor (bFGF)
hepatocyte growth factor (HGF)

...so the real question is "can you make IGF-1 LR3 behave anabolically?"

You're not going to get an accurate answer from people on the boards because there is no definitive answer. Enough people that know what they are doing say YES. Plenty of people that no what they are doing say NO.

My opinion is that it is the locally created/used IGFs that are important not systemic IGF-1. GH & testosterone increase the production of muscle IGFs. You don't need IGF-1 and it is a hindrance IF you are also using GH or GHRH+GHRP-6.
Again a post which sums things up only as DatBtrue can do it. Well done my friend.

discohornet

I hate to beat a dead horse, but Grunt, I have quick question. I have been fairly chubby my whole life until the past ten or so years of lifting and eating right. I've pretty much uncovered through dietary manipulation that I'm pretty insulin insensitive. I start making any real progress in bulking and I tend to have a pretty significant spillover into fat. Consuming carbs of any appreciable amount tend to have an opposite effect of making me soft and flat rather than pumped up and solid.

I've been on a quest to chemically modify that particular effect. You mention that IGF shouldn't be used for anything other than boosting the new muscle growth within specific tissues. So should I just save my money if my main goal is to bulk without fattening up? You know, just sort of even the odds as it were? Looking for something that would accomplish this goal. Not looking for freak, just wanting my body to process carbs much better and prevent fat gain on a bulk.

Thanks man...

Lithuanian

Lithuanian

Awards
how long i can use igf-1 lr3 like 4 weeks on 4 off ? 1 year,2 years ?

Lithuanian

Lithuanian

Awards
ok guys,i finished read this thread at last and still cant find the answer to mine question :(

so i ask again , - how long i can use igf-1 lr3 like 4 weeks on 4 off ? 1 year,2 years ?

Thanks!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Most I would do is 4 on 4 off, using it bilaterally in the muscle worked that day as soon as possible after your workout. That is pretty much Grunt's protocol. However, there are some vastly differing opinions now on the effectiveness of IGF-1 LR3 and muscle growth, so my opinion may not be worth much.

ValentineA

ValentineA

Awards
Hi grunt. I've already bought igf 1 lr3, but I'm to scared to make acetic acid by my self. Can you make that for me? Let me buy from you, I don't have any gym's doctor in my country. I just want to be save with the 0.6% acetic acid.. I'm too scared with the ingredients, which vinegar, how to make it sterile,etc,because I know it will inject directly to muscle, so I have to make sure that it is safety. My friend is going to my country for holiday,she lives in los angeles now. I really serious. I hope you can help.. Big big thanks!!

Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut

Awards
How much would ones work capacity increase while using IGF-1?

If i workout 3 days per week with short high intensity workouts and have poor recovery abilities. Should i add a couple more sets to each exercise or should i add another day or leave my routine alone?

redmcs

Awards
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to Grunt for this highly informative thread!

I am stuck on one last supply, does anyone know where I can locate a reasonably priced small quantity of the sterile syringe filter(s) needed to make the AA? Thanks for your help! redmcs @ gmail dot com

stewie

Awards
I know you are supposed to take igf-1 immediately post workout and then consume nutrients. I want to do it pre-contest and I am on a keto diet. Can I stay with my usual whey protein shake and natty peanut butter post workout after the igf-1? or do I have to take in carbs?

Lurgee

Awards
I just stated taking igf 1 long r3 yesterday but not sure i did it correctly. I piched some stomach flab and shot at like a 30degree angle.
Also, i already have a pot belly of fat which is what i am trying to loose. Is this going to work or did i waste my time and money?

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
not an expert on igf-1 by any means, but to my knowledge, hgh is generally inj. sub-q in the lower abs.. igf-1 is best when site injected bi-laterally and intra musc. in the muscle group trained that day within 30 min. of completion of training. igf-1 is praised for site inj. muscle growth and killer pumps.. there is a ton of info. on it out there, if you do a search. for as much as it costs, i would read up before you use anymore.. so you get the best results for your buck-

derekroberts7

Awards
Hey I have read through this thread so I think I am clear on all the info, but I just bought IGF LR3 and it was so damn expensive I just want to make sure I am doing this right. My bad I'm sure (especially Grunt76) is getting tired of answering these questions. I plan on doing 50mcg ED for 30 days. But my workout routine is Monday:Biceps Tuesday:Chest Wednesday:Back Thursday:Legs Friday:Shoulders Saturday:Chest. So you see I will be rotating my spots around so I will give my receptors a week to recover from the previous injection. I was told by the company to mix the IGF with BS water, but I have 15 vials of 100mcgs so after I add it I usually finish the vial around 24 hours, so I don't think degrading would occur too much. I am stacking this with tren and sust. Any input you have regarding my IGF use I would appreciate. Like I said I'm new to this and sorry to be such a pain in the ass, but I just want to make sure I am getting a good bang for my buck.

HappyHermit

Awards
Much thanks to everyone especially Grunt for all the info.
Question: I ordered 1mg long R3 IGF-1 and the company that I bought it from sent sodium choride for reconstitution. Is this an acceptable solvent for injection? I am getting quite a bit of injection site pain and swelling. Also, is IGF-1 stable in sodium chloride? Will it degrade quickly in this solvent?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You NEED to reconstitute it in .06% Acetic Acid. Yes it will degrade in sodium chloride, but I do not know how fast. Probably a matter of days at the very most.

HappyHermit

Awards
Thanks for the reply Redwolf.

I suppose that I just wasted 1mg of Long R3 IGF-1 because I already reconstituted it in sodium chloride. Before I ordered I had read that acetic acid was the ideal solvent but I figured that because sodium chloride was included with the IGF-1 that the company knew what they were doing and that this solvent would be alright to use, I guess I was wrong. I found a site that sells 20ml of .06% acetic acid for about $40 and I will use that for my next cycle. Do you think that I should stop using the IGF-1 that I currently have because it has been dissolved in sodium chloride for about 2 weeks now?

For my next cycle I plan to use PEG MGF IGF-1Ec (Mechano Growth Factor) along with Long R3 IGF-1. Can these two compounds be reconstituted together in the same solvent? Is .06% acetic acid also the right solvent to use to reconstitute PEG MGF IGF-1Ec?

I'm pretty sure that my Long R3 IGF-1 in sodium chloride was working for at least a little while because within about a week of use I noticed an increase in vascularity and muscle hardness. I also have noticed that a chronic nagging shoulder injury that I have had for a long time is starting to feel better although this could be caused by the placebo effect. From what I understand the placebo effect is mainly caused by endogenous endorphins and repeatedly sticking myself with syringes is like an extreme form of acupuncture.

Grunt previously said that the main reason for bodybuilders to use IGF-1 should be to create new muscle cells, I agree; however, I hope that another valuable effect of this compound may be to facilitate the healing of injuries. The effects of IGF-1 to create new muscle cells and heal injured nerves (supposedly up to 6mm nerve tears which are impossible to heal without exogenous IGF-1 administration) may be able to give an injured bodybuilder like myself a second chance to train without nagging injuries.

Jack3DCOPPER

Jack3DCOPPER

Awards
Anyone stacked MGF/IGF-1 LR3 effectively?? If so, how

HappyHermit

Awards
Anyone stacked MGF/IGF-1 LR3 effectively?? If so, how
I plan to stack MGF with IGF-1 LR3 during my next cycle and I plan to post my method of administration and results on anabolicminds. I don't think that I should post about MGF in this thread though because it is strictly about IGF-1. I plan to start a new thread about MGF/IGF-1 LR3 and I plan to post a link from this thread to the new MGF/IGF-1 LR3 thread that I am going to start in a few months.

Sorry if these questions are off the topic of this thread but like Jack3dCOPPER I also have a few questions about MGF before I add it to a cycle. Can MGF be mixed together in the same solvent as IGF-1? What would be the ideal ratio of MGF to IGF-1 LR3? Should the dosage of IGF-1 LR3 be lowered when combining it with MGF.

Here is a quick update on the results of my current cycle with just IGF-1 LR3 30mcg(no androgens) after workout bilateral injections in the muscles trained:
Results have been pretty impressive so far. I have lost a little bit of fat especially around the midsection and have put on 3-4 pounds of lean mass in the last month. Gains in strength have been pretty much normal considering how much I have been eating, although the fact that I have lost fat on this high calorie diet is not normal at all. The pumps I have been getting lately have been crazy and I have noticed an increase in vascularity. Also a nagging chronic shoulder injury is starting to feel much better. I regretably and ignorantly reconstituted my IGF-1 LR3 in sodium chloride so I imagine that the potency of my injections is decreasing daily, although I have kept the vile refrigerated, so I am slightly increasing the volume of my injections each time. In about a week I am going to begin taking androgens and I am very excited to see what happens because from what I understand the results from IGF-1 continue to increase for months after administration is discontinued because it takes time for the new muscle cells that were created to mature. Hopefully I now have some new muscle cells that will grow larger when exposed to supplemental androgens!!!:laugh2:

Frankenstud

Awards
Ok. But how do I know what im getting?

As far as I know about peptides like 1gf1R3, MGF, and the rest is that there is the patented versions (big bucks $$$) and the others that we see advertised on the many Peptide websites. It angers me that talking about quality, results, and product integrity is taboo on sites like this because it would eliminate alot of the apprehension people have about getting the stuff.

I guess my question is... with all of the peptide websites I see where 1gf1 is anywhere from 100-300$ per 1mg, are these legitimate products???? or is the 1000$ brand name stuff (revotropin etc) the only one that works efficently?
Thanks!

HappyHermit

Awards
Hi Frankenstud,
I had the same apprehension about purchasing peptides as you do, but after receiving and using my IGF-1 Long R3 I am pretty sure that what ordered is legit. Here are three things to think about that might make you feel better about ordering peptides online:
1) There are not any patented peptides( IGF-1, MGF,) as they are not able to be patented. Example> A company cannot patent testosterone, only specific modified forms of it or trademark names for a testosterone product. I came across one website that described a specific solvent that was being developed in order to allow IGF-1 to be provided to patients in a dissolved form without the IGF-1 becoming unstable; this type of delivery method could be patented but the IGF-1 itself can’t be patented. Regarding Revitropin, this is Long R3 IGF-1 just like what is sold on the other research chemical websites. The only thing that is patented about Revitropin is the trademark name Revitropin. One unique and benificial thing about Revitropin is that it comes in 100mcg viles that are supposed to be used within 24 hours after reconstitution, this would allow you to use a less irritating solvent than acetic acid(they suggest hydrochloric acid and bacteriostatic water).
2)From what I understand, and I may be wrong about this, most if not all of the peptides found on various research chemical supply websites are bought from chemical supply companies in China. You will very likely receive the same product from the same original source no matter which site you buy from, although you will find varying prices, varying solvents included along with a mixing vile, and some sites will ship your peptides with icepacks in an insulated container because heat may affect the potency of your peptides. Also some sites may sell older and therefore more denatured IGF-1 than others.
3)The companies that sell research chemicals are operating in the gray area of the law and they don’t want any extra attention from the authorities that may be brought by an investigation for false advertising or fraud.

I do agree with you that it should not be taboo for people to discuss their experiences with the various research chemical websites. One such company pays for advertising space on this site (I imagine that this company is reputable; in fact this is where I plan to order from next because they have acetic acid and they provide cold shipping). I think that the reason that anabolicminds may be concerned about users naming individual companies in threads is out of fear that associates of these research chemical websites may use this forum to advertise for their company. I’m not sure if this is the official policy of anabolicminds of if it is just customary, I saw nothing listed in the forum rules that would prohibit discussing your experience with the customer service or products provided by a particular website. Either way this is a double standard because it is perfectly acceptable to talk about different brands of hormonal/pro-hormone supplements on anabolicminds. Why would discussing peptides be any different?

Frankenstud

Awards
Happy Hermit. Your reply was infortmative, intelligent and articulate and I could not have asked for a better one. I would normally have other questions but you covered just about everything I was curious about.
Thanks!

ironbull7

Awards
Hi Grunt,

Your post is great on IGF-1LR3.
I have one question, i didnt find the answer in the tread.

Question:
I have IGF1LR3 from GenSci company, at 100mcg/vial.
Instruction says that after reconstitution its stable for 24hours. Is it truth? So how to be if i need to use 1 vial for 2 days maximum, its 48hrs, so the other half, left in the vial, will be expired in 48hrs?

Thank you, i apreciate your help, i trust your knoweledge.

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
Hi guys new here reading about IGF
I am wondering if this would have any benefits for powerlifters? By increasing the amount of muscle cells and training under heavy load to teach the CNS to recrit more fast twitch muscle fibers than you were born with. IGF is the only drug that can somewhat alter your genetics due to Hyperplasia or whatever the **** its called.....
Most powerlifters just shoot a **** load of test,dbol and anadrol you bodybuilders are ****en mad scientists with this ****!

ken69

Awards
Newbie here, Thank you for this great thread Grunt you should be rewarded!

Ive been taking IGF LR3 from a research chem, I feel the intense pumps and a slight drop of BF, Im on my PCT Protocol after using Test E, Deca and Dbol for 14 weeks.The results were good and im keeping my gains at least 75%.Dont know if is the IGF1 though.

My question is...Is there any way that we can feel its effects right after administration (like a taste test or something)?Im just worried cause I hear just like GH it hard to find real IGF1.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Patent Pending

1) There are not any patented peptides( IGF-1, MGF,) as they are not able to be patented. Example> A company cannot patent testosterone, only specific modified forms of it or trademark names for a testosterone product. I came across one website that described a specific solvent that was being developed in order to allow IGF-1 to be provided to patients in a dissolved form without the IGF-1 becoming unstable; this type of delivery method could be patented but the IGF-1 itself can’t be patented.
It's too bad that 30+ year old oxandrolone is patented in the U.S. after years of being dormant and there are no generic alternatives. It costs nothing to manufacture relative to other steroids like primo and eq, but a one month supply of Oxandrin(R) will run a dying cancer patient about $250 at 10-20mg/day. Pretty sad. I'd take my business elsewhere in that scenario, so to speak.

Oxandrolone is not naturally occurring like test base, or cannabis, or opium, or the IGF peptides. I think that is what you are saying about the IGF variants correct (natural)? Naturally occurring means pharms cannot patent the substance proper. No $ for them; "oh darn, we just made our first billion and now this...":deal:.

They can hold patents for the plain, naturally occurring substance in various forms as i think you mentioned, until their patents runs out and generics emerge. So then the money for them becomes the next delivery vehicle and new brand name/patent. The multiple topical testosterone base gels come to mind-Testim(R), AndroGel(R), and generic testosterone gel. I guess that b/c you don't have 1% test gel with aloe coursing through your veins naturally, this again agrees with what you said. Of course when the patent runs out on say AndroGel, that is when the pharms get smart and come out with AndroDerm(R). I can't wait for testoserone lollipops (or jolly rancher flavored lozenges) to come out personally:trink26:.

However, I wonder about test suspension-if they still made that legally-the first anabolic steroid synthesized-maybe it never had a brand name, but someone synthesized it back in the 50's or 30's or whenever. Or harvested it from 100 unwilling and soon to be hypogonadic men. Hey that's a good business model-"we can treat that-have some test susp, for $50/week, and you are gonna need hella AI's so that will be $100/week-we got u covered", LOL.

Seriously, I have never heard of a brand name for test suspension. What do you think? Is the testosterone crystals + water susp mix the same as testosterone in the system that cannot be patented or branded?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0