My Olympus Labs - The1 (Volcanic Eruption) Log :D

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My only suggestion is to stay consistent. You should stop over thinking and wanting to switch things up. Get a game plan and stick to it. I hate to see the cycle go to waste. Either stay in a calorie surplus and gain or go in a calorie deficit and lose. Whichever you pick you can do the opposite later. IMO just gain. Enjoy the holidays and being with the family. Let the compounds partition the nutrients
Solid advice ^^^

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
This is what I'm going with,, I'm just being a bitch about putting on fat because I've always been lean. But I made a desicion to get big as I could on this cycle and so far a gain of 10lbs on a recomp ain't bad,, still have 3 weeks to go - may even ramp up my kcals to close to 3000 everyday :-D really enjoying seeing myself grow and want this to continue in-definately!!! Appreciate I ate all the solid advice from you guys ?
Will stop complaining - boarding the gain train to the end of this cycle ????

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I'm going with,, I'm just being a bitch about putting on fat because I've always been lean. But I made a desicion to get big as I could on this cycle and so far a gain of 10lbs on a recomp ain't bad,, still have 3 weeks to go - may even ramp up my kcals to close to 3000 everyday :-D really enjoying seeing myself grow and want this to continue in-definately!!! Appreciate I ate all the solid advice from you guys ��
Will stop complaining - boarding the gain train to the end of this cycle ��������
Good decision. Gain what you can while on anabolics and your new muscle mass will help you get rid of fat so you can polish things up after pct. Gain on cycle, maintain during pct, and then you can worry about cleaning everything up.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 21 - 25/11/15
Training days
3000kcals
100mg The1
8 caps Ar1macare Pro

Workout:
Lower Body Power

Squats 5×5
130lbs

Deadlifts
1x8 145lbs
1x8 125lbs
1x8 125lbs

Leg press
1x10 350lbs
2x10 440lbs

Extensions (2-1-2)
3x8
150lbs

Workout was unfortunately cut short due to family emergency - grandmother went into hospital :/

Mood: Alpha ??

Strength: ??? was a new PR for squats for that number of reps - gonna 1RM it Sunday and see how far I can really push it!!!

Vascularity: looking good :)

All good in here folks

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Alright guys want myself a decent natty anabolic for PCT - been looking up some and top of the list are:
Ep1c unleashed
Str3ngth

What's people's thoughts/advice based on effectiveness vs cost??
Or recommendations for others??

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Orc pct is fine you can look at iforce reversitiol v2 as well (we have bloodwork to support its usage in pct)

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 22 - 26/11/15
Rest day
3000kcals

Eating loads now and embracing the gains on cycle -hoping to see a good result by the end of this :-D
Still struggling internally with my fat gain but manning the **** up and eating + lifting through it ???
Want to be biiiiiig and know what I have to do!!!

Mood libido and everything else still high - other than being hot going to bed I have zero complaints about this cycle. I'm worried my life will never be the same without this compound ???
Having an absolute sh1t time at work recently and going crazy and the mental boost and alpha feeling are pushing me through ???

Training later today and will log that after - hoping to hit some new PR's ?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Also bro. Some of that weight is just water. Once you come off cycle, it will shed off

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Had been thinkin bout that and it's another reason I'm not worried anymore,, also gotten noticeably leaner in past couple days ? nutrient partitioning obviously goin to work ??????

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Good. Now put the big boy pants on and f'ing grow. Lol, Yeah Buddy!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep at it brother. Adding mass and raising that maintenance is a marathon. It is definitely a mental hurdle I struggle with as well. Start to feel disgusted with myself and what not. But my own perception of myself is skewed. Keep eating, through cycle and pct, then beyond, and through another cycle if you plan on that. Before you know it your maintenance is 3000+ and cutting is a breeze.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
It's the same old story. When you are shredded, you want to be big. When you are big, you want to be shredded. The key is staying focused on the end goal.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the same old story. When you are shredded, you want to be big. When you are big, you want to be shredded. The key is staying focused on the end goal.
Ain't that the truth!!?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
27/11/15
Training day
3000kcals
100mg The1
8 caps Ar1macare Pro

Workout:
Back and Shoulders Hypertroohy-
Bent over row
3x8
55lbs

Pull ups wide grip - bodyweight
5x8

Dumbbell row
4x8 60.5lbs

Seated dumbell shoulder press
1×12 × 50lbs
2x10 x 50lbs

Upright row
3×8 x66lbs

Rear delt raise
1x8 16.5lbs
2x8 11lbs

Lateral raise
1×12 × 16.5lbs
4×12 × 11lbs

Smashed this workout today and felt insane!!!
New pr for shoulder press - reps wer super controlled and nice steady pace through full ROM. None of this jerking **** ?
Had insane pump in my shoulders after the Lateral raises at the end.

Strength - clearly improving

Mood - too good ???

Sides - none

Was out last night and met a few people I used to hang out with and a few guys that I would have seen as recently as September. Their reactions to my new found size were nothing short of staggering :p between already being spurred on by the support from you guys, and then being told by multiple people (literally 10/15 different guys) that I got huge (one guy I worked with for a year, and seen over the summer, didn't recognise me at first ??) I'm definately feeling on top of the world ????

Gonna continue to eat as much as possible and get this weight and size up ☝☝☝ cannot wait until after Christmas/February to cut and see what I look like then. But for now I'm really enjoying the gains ???

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing like all those comments. I try to keep it modest, but always lets you know that you're at least making progress and achieving the look you're after.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I just had thanksgiving dinner with my family. 2 huge plates of food, 4 pieces of pie and 2 pieces of pumpkin roll

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Nothing like all those comments. I try to keep it modest, but always lets you know that you're at least making progress and achieving the look you're after.

Ya it felt great!! It's nice to know hard work is paying off.
It's def nice hearing things like that if your struggling with something like fat gain or indecisiveness diet wise, as it's a nice mental boost and encouragement to stay on track ?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 28 - 28/11/15
Rest day
3000kcals

Grandmother went into hospital earlier this week and things started taking a turn for the worse here - spent the day with family and trying to eat what I could

All other reports are same as usual. Still loving this and never wanting it to end ?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 29 - 29/11/15
Training day
300kcals
100mg The1
8 caps Ar1macare Pro

Workout
Chest and arms hypertrophy

Bench (felt like ass here but improved as workout went on)
1×10 - 100lbs
1x12 - 90lbs
1x12 - 80lbs

Incline DB press -
1x10 - 44lbs
1x10 - 44lbs
1x10 - 44lbs
1x10 - 44lbs

Cable flyes -
2x12 - 50lbs
1x12 - 44lbs
1x10 - 44lbs

Lying curl bar bicep curl
1 x 8 - 155lbs
3 x 8 - 140lbs

Straight BB curl
1x10 - 77lbs
2x10 - 66lbs

Tricep rope extensions
1x12 - 95lbs
1x12 - 80lbs
2x10 - 80lbs

Gym closed here - always gettin Sunday times confused - no abs today but at least only one tricep exercise short,, unlike last week when I didn't get any in :/

Strength is ever improving and I'm really seeing it with every workout!!
Pumps are getting to be insaaaaane - putting my hoody on after working out is a struggle ?

Vascularity - look like a road map while training ? ha

Sides - not a hint of them ?

Next couple of days will be tough with my grandmothers current position. Will still aim to train 5 days and do my best but can't be certain how the week will pan out.

Updates will remain as regular as possible.... can't keep my thousands of fans waiting ???

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 30
Rest day
3000kcals
100mg The1
8 caps Ar1macare Pro

Nothing too exciting to report on today. Just eating and enjoying the gains ???
Gonna hop on the scales 2moro and get my exact weight.

Early upper body power training 2moro before work - can't wait ???

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 31 -
Training day
3000kcals
100mg The1
8 caps Ar1macare Pro

Workout: Upper body power

Standing Military Press
(RPT)
6 × 66lbs
8 x 44lbs
10 x 22lbs

Pull up wide grip
3x5

Incline DB
5x5 x 50lbs

Decline BB
2x5 x 90lbs
1x6 x 90lbs

EZ curl
2x8 x 77lbs
1x7 x 77lbs

Cable Rope Overhead Extensions
1x8 95lbs
1x8 95lbs
1x8 95lbs
1x10 80lbs

Training was great this morning,, was tired at first but woke up sharpish!! Strength on the standing military press has increased a lot since the start of my cycle :)
Strength: clearly improving - the strength gains on this cycle are quality!! ???

Vascularity: Great!!

Pumps: Great. Starting to get serious forearm pumps tho,, extremely painful. Had bad back pumps last week after deadlifts. Hopefully they won't be bad again 2moro.

Mood: impossible to be angry on this cycle ???

Sides: noooooooope ???

Body comp: after all my worrying bout food and diet I'm starting to lean dowm gradually while holding my size ??? feels great - abs aren't particularly visible - have had much better ones in the past, but they are solid and starting to look good. I'm sure by the end of the cycle they will be looking great. It's all coming together!!!!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
So my grandmother passed away last Sunday and we've been dealing with that all this week. Have been gettin my workouts I'm best I can but I apologise for the lacking here!! Will be back on track from Friday or Saturday. Everything still going good and no sides to report. Other than what may have been Kidney pain from lack of water. Drank a ton and sorted it straight out thanks YatesWifey :)

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
So my grandmother passed away last Sunday and we've been dealing with that all this week. Have been gettin my workouts I'm best I can but I apologise for the lacking here!! Will be back on track from Friday or Saturday. Everything still going good and no sides to report. Other than what may have been Kidney pain from lack of water. Drank a ton and sorted it straight out thanks YatesWifey :)
Sorry for you loss.... That's great you were still able to get the workout in when I lost my mother I tried to work out but almost dropped a dumbbell on my head thank god for my spotter because I could not focus.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Sorry for you loss.... That's great you were still able to get the workout in when I lost my mother I tried to work out but almost dropped a dumbbell on my head thank god for my spotter because I could not focus.
Appreciate it dude ? ya it was hard to be honest but it's kind of helping me relieve some stress ?. Have serious stomach upset the past couple days too but attributing that to stress. Stomachs a bit puffy looking but again putting it down to stress as I'd been looking pretty good last week.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it dude ya it was hard to be honest but it's kind of helping me relieve some stress . Have serious stomach upset the past couple days too but attributing that to stress. Stomachs a bit puffy looking but again putting it down to stress as I'd been looking pretty good last week.
Of course man... Yea it took me a few days to get back in the gym but it was a major stress reliever... I wouldn't worry about how you look right now it's like you said because of the stress

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Just realised all my days got screwed up somehow :/ I'm actually on day 31 today not 34 as the log follows. Not sure when this happened??
Apologies for the confusion!!!!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 31 - the real 31!!!
Training day
3000kcals
100mg The1
8 caps Ar1macare Pro

Workout:

Squats (deeeeeep) 5×5
154lbs

Deadlifts
3x5 154lbs
(Back pumps wer bad after the 2nd set, but pushed through and finished it out)

Leg press
1x10 484lbs
1x10 506lbs
1x10 550lbs

Extensions (2-1-2)
3x8 180lbs

Curls
1x8 180lbs
2x10 200lbs

Calf Raises
3x10 265lbs

Today was a great leg session. My weight on every exercise has gone up a good deal since the beginning. My squat was particularly weak at the start. Less than 100lbs I think??
Pushing and pushing it hoping to see close to 200lbs for reps,, or at least 180 which would be more than bodyweight :)
Leg press was fun, just kept adding the weight ? again gonna push this a lot and hope to see maybe 600/650lbs for reps by the end,, maybe even more ? today was my first time doing 550lbs and honestly if I had started with 600lbs I would have done it no problem for 10 reps.
Done a couple of muscle ups for fun today. Haven't practiced them since the end of my LGD cycle (which was my first time doing one properly) and managed to do 4 with good form. Was delighted with this ?.

Strength ?
Vascularity ?
Mood ?
Feeling like a boss ???

Sides - Back pumps ?
Although if this is all I have to deal with during the entirety of this cycle I won't complain!!!

Chest and arms hypertrophy 2moro. If anyone has any crazy or interesting exercises to try, throw em my way ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 31 - the real 31!!!
Training day
3000kcals
100mg The1
8 caps Ar1macare Pro

Workout:

Squats (deeeeeep) 5×5
154lbs

Deadlifts
3x5 154lbs
(Back pumps wer bad after the 2nd set, but pushed through and finished it out)

Leg press
1x10 484lbs
1x10 506lbs
1x10 550lbs

Extensions (2-1-2)
3x8 180lbs

Curls
1x8 180lbs
2x10 200lbs

Calf Raises
3x10 265lbs

Today was a great leg session. My weight on every exercise has gone up a good deal since the beginning. My squat was particularly weak at the start. Less than 100lbs I think??
Pushing and pushing it hoping to see close to 200lbs for reps,, or at least 180 which would be more than bodyweight :)
Leg press was fun, just kept adding the weight again gonna push this a lot and hope to see maybe 600/650lbs for reps by the end,, maybe even more today was my first time doing 550lbs and honestly if I had started with 600lbs I would have done it no problem for 10 reps.
Done a couple of muscle ups for fun today. Haven't practiced them since the end of my LGD cycle (which was my first time doing one properly) and managed to do 4 with good form. Was delighted with this .

Strength
Vascularity
Mood
Feeling like a boss

Sides - Back pumps
Although if this is all I have to deal with during the entirety of this cycle I won't complain!!!

Chest and arms hypertrophy 2moro. If anyone has any crazy or interesting exercises to try, throw em my way
Incline cable flyes, great finisher for chest hypertrophy

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 32 - 5/12/15
Training day
3000kcals
100mg The1
8 caps Ar1macare Pro

Workout
Chest and arms hypertrophy

Bench
1×8 -110lbs
1x8- 100lbs
1x9 - 90lbs

Incline DB press -
2x10 - 50lbs
2x10 - 44lbs

Cable flyes -
1x12 - 50lbs
1x7 - 50lbs
2x12 - 44lbs

Lying curl bar bicep curl
1 x 10 - 155lbs
3 x 10 - 140lbs

Preacher Curl
2x12 - 65lbs
2x15 - 55lbs
Tricep dips bodyweight
3x10

Tricep rope extensions
1x12 - 95lbs
3x10 - 80lbs

Today's workout was great. Felt good and strong and had plenty of veins popping out of my arms by the end ???
Pumps in my biceps wer crazy after my second set of lying cable curls. Putting my hoody on was a struggle and scratching my back was impossible. Took a lot of PWO stretching to alleviate!!

Mood was positive as always. Was chatting to my girlfriend trying to explain the Alpha feeling,, telling her I'll be gutted when it's over in 2 weeks :p
100% want to run this compound again stacked with something crazy for maaaaaaass gainz next year. Of anyone has any fun suggestions hit me up ;)

Sides: still just these pumps, forearm pumps are definately gettin worse and doing biceps yesterday they wer very painful. Had to take 3 or 4 mins rest between sets to let them calm down a little :/
Also night sweats are gettin ridiculous, I'm waking up 2 or 3 times each night absolutely drenched :/

Weighed myself yesterday too and I'm currently just over 176lbs.
In total, from the start of my LGD cycle in October, I've gained 20lbs :)
Which I'm pretty happy with as the majority of it came from my current cycle. Easily 12lbs so far.
I understand (and can clearly see) that some of this is water and **** weight that will come off PCT and during a cut. Not too phased as I'm feeling very strong and when I do cut I know I'll be looking great ???

yates84 thanks for the exercise recommendation,, unfortunately I was done before I seen it,, always do my flyes at a downward angle to really shape the chest anyway but doing them Incline sounds exactly like what I'm looking for to build to top part,, will def include them the next day ???

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 33 - 6/12/15
Training day
3000kcals
100mg The1
8 caps Ar1macare Pro

Workout:
Lower Body hypertrophy

Squats
5 x10 - 90lbs

Leg press
4x10 - 420lbs

Leg extensions
3x12 - 150lbs

Leg curls
3x12 - 130lbs

Calf raises
2x15 - 200lbs
1x15 - 180lbs

Felt great today ??? keep this posts nice and straight forward.
Mood
Strength
Aggression
Alpha
Sides
Awesome

All increasing or nonexistent,, as they should be ???

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Just had a thought on my PCT -
Coming off my 6 weeks bridge of LGD, and after a 6 week run of The1, how long should it last and how should I dose my clomid??
Will 4 weeks of;
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Be sufficient?? Not enough?? Too much??
Unfortunately headin that way soon ???

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had a thought on my PCT -
Coming off my 6 weeks bridge of LGD, and after a 6 week run of The1, how long should it last and how should I dose my clomid??
Will 4 weeks of;
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Be sufficient?? Not enough?? Too much??
Unfortunately headin that way soon ������
Your planned pct is still perfect, stick to your plan.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Perfect thanks dude ?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 34
Training day
3000kcals
100mg The1
8 caps Ar1macare Pro

Workout:
Upper body power

Standing Military Press (RPT)
4 × 77lbs
6 x 66lbs
8 x 55lbs
10 x 44lbs

Pull up wide grip
4x5

Incline DB
4x5 x 55lbs
1x7 x 55lbs

Lying cable curls
2x8 x 170
1x8 × 155

EZ curl
2x8 x 82.5lbs
1x8 x77

Forearm pumps were insane today,, too painful to do Triceps had to stop after biceps,, feel like a waster :( it's like a serious deep burn right to the bone :/

Other than this the workout was great I set new PR's on every lift today!!! :-D
The strength gains on this run are leeegit!!!!

Mood: incredible
Alpha feelin: check - feel like this biggest, strongest dude in the gym :p haha it's something else!!
Sides: just these damn forearm pumps :/

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
So I've decided I want to really go down the whole aesthetics route,, maybe fitness modelling and was wondering if anyone here had any advice on where to start/what to do?? :)

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 35 -
Training day
100mg The1
8 caps Ar1macare Pro

Workout
Back and shoulders hypertrophy -

Pull ups wide grip - bodyweight
1x8
1x7
1x5

Bent over row
1x10 x 50lbs
2x10 x 44lbs

Dumbbell row
3x10 60.5lbs

Seated row
2x12 x 155lbs

Seated dumbell shoulder press
3x12 x 50lbs

Upright row wide grip
3x15 x 44lbs

Lateral raise
3x10 x 16.5lbs

Everything was pretty standard today
No sides
But no strength increase either :(
Really hope it's just because I was exhausted this morning!!!
Doing lower body power tomorrow so will try really uo the squats and see what happens!!! :-D
Mood and aggression were great today regardless of tiredness ???

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Yesterday was a rest day - booooooring **** ??

Today -
Serious lower body power + Tricep workout

Squats
1x5 x 176lbs
2x5 x 165lbs
1x6 x 165lbs
1x8 x 165lbs

Leg press
3x8 x 660lbs

Extensions (2-1-2)
3x8 x 180lbs

Calf Raises
2x8 x 280lbs

Tricep dips
3x15 bodyweight

Kickbacks (RPT)
4 × 22lbs
6 × 13llbs
8 × 11lbs

French Press
1x10 x 55lbs
2x10 x 66lbs

Delighted with the squats in this workout -I've always had strong legs from Martial Arts but never "squat strong", as in the strength was always functional kicking strength. Today I set a new PR and intend to smash it next week. I was exhausted from crazy hours at work today but killed it anyway so I'm delighted!!!
Happy with my performance as 176lbs is just under my current weight (taking into account bloat, glycogen retention etc, which will deplete PCT, I'd say this will be my finishing weight PCT so I'll be happy to squat over this before the end)
Performed a couple of muscle ups after every set of squats and they're improving too.
The strength gains are crazy on this cycle,, I hope I can keep most, if not all of the PCT!!! Gonna work harder than I've ever worked before to keep em!!!

Mood,, aggression,, aplha-ness:
All still high and strong!!!

Libido: highest it's ever been!!! Would literally run a cycle of this for that alone. Don't know if the same goes for everyone but it's libido boosting properties have been ridiculous!!!

Will probably wrap things up next up amd junk onto PCT as girlfriend is home and a group of us will be heading out for drinks. Was hoping to stay on another couple of days but don't see the point straining my liver. I have my Ep1c and Conquer - forsee the gainz continuing ????

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 36 -11/12/15
Training day
Lots of kcals - had a staff party so we got insane steak dinners,, also BBQ pork belly ribs and birthday cake and ice cream :-D

Workout:
Quick 30mins Chest Hypertrophy

Incline DB press -
1x10 - 55lbs
1x10 - 55lbs
1x10 - 44lbs
1x10 - 44lbs
1x10 - 38.5lbs
1x10 - 38.5lbs
1x10 - 33lbs
1x10 - 33lbs
1x10 - 27.5lbs
1x20 - 27.5lbs

DB flyes -
2x10 - 33lbs
2x10 - 27.5lbs
4x10 - 22lbs

Loved the volume got a great pump from it and chest looked great after :)

Cycle is still going solid - would stay in it forever if I could!!!
No sides all gainz 100% will run again in the future ???

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Day 37 - 12/12/15
Training day
Lots of kcals
Pizza and **** food for the McGregor fight!!!! ???

Workout
Arms hypertrophy

Straight BB curl
4x10 - 77lbs

Preacher curl
3x8 - 33lbs

Hanmer curls
2x20 - 22lbs

Tricep rope extension
2x10 - 95lbs
2x10 - 80lbs
2x10 - 65lbs
2x10 - 50lbs
1x20 - 40lbs

Workouts been staggered and a bit all over the place this week due to changing work hours, hopefully they're a little more regular for my final big week!!!! :-D
Sad this is coming to and end but can wait to see the final results and my after PCT results too :)

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Sorry for lack of posts things have been crazy at work!!!
So this is my final week of running the compound :( :( :( cycle will end Saturday. Will do full write up then.
For now I plan to smash every PR I can ;)

14/12/15
Training day
100mg The1
8 caps Ar1macare Pro

Workout

Upper body power

Standing Military Press (RPT) - new PR
4 × 80lbs
6 x 75lbs
8 x 60lbs
10 x 44lbs

Pull up wide grip
5x5

Incline DB - new PR
2x8 x 65lbs
1x7 x 60lbs

Lying cable curls
1x6 x 185 new PR
2x8 × 170

Tricep dips
3x8 - 22lbs DD

Pretty happy with this workout - 3 new PR'S,, good start.

Everything is still amazing.
Only sides I'm noticing toward the end is slightly oily skin and very minute acne on back on shoulders, as in 3 or 4 spots. Which is surprising as I had very bad skin when I was younger. Not gonna complain tho!! :-D

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
15/12/15
Training day
100mg The1
8 caps Ar1macare Pro

Workout
Lower Body Power

Squats
4x5 x 176
1x8 x 176

Leg press
3x8 x 680lbs

Extensions (2-1-2)
3x8 x 215lbs

Curls
3x8 x 200lbs

NEW PR'S ALL ROUND!!!!

Reeslly happy with my squat and leg press progression as I've never had particularly string squatting or pressing power. The fact that these jumped up so much is a clear indication of how genuine the strength gains are on this cycle.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
16/16/15
Rest day.
Hate these bast@rds ??
Want to workout every day ???
Also got my Ep1c caps and Conquer unleashed in the post today. Can't decide whether tk hold off trying conquer until PCT so I'm blown away with it, or dive right. It's burning a hole in my soul knowing it's there's and not using it ??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
16/16/15
Rest day.
Hate these bast@rds ����
Want to workout every day ������
Also got my Ep1c caps and Conquer unleashed in the post today. Can't decide whether tk hold off trying conquer until PCT so I'm blown away with it, or dive right. It's burning a hole in my soul knowing it's there's and not using it ����
If your bp is good then go for it!