My off season journey of going from 254 to 265 pounds hi tech sustanon 250 prohormone

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I started the cycle yesterday it will be a one month cycle of hi techs new sustanon 250 prohormone Formula and its 150 mgs 4-andro and 100 mgs of epiandro per tablet i will do 4 tablets a day so thats 600 mgs 4-andro and 400 mgs of epiandro starting weight is 254 my goal is breaking over the 265 pound mark

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
I started the cycle yesterday it will be a one month cycle of hi techs new sustanon 250 prohormone Formula and its 150 mgs 4-andro and 100 mgs of epiandro per tablet i will do 4 tablets a day so thats 600 mgs 4-andro and 400 mgs of epiandro starting weight is 254 my goal is breaking over the 265 pound mark
I’m thinking your gonna have to extend your cycle length

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’m thinking your gonna have to extend your cycle length
I will keep on cycling but I will gain the weight in the first month and then I will maintain those 265 pounds or so I will report back on how well the product works

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I stay on most of the year since Im over my natural limit

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
You cruise all year ? Or run andro a all year ? No pct break?

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
you stay on andros year round?

genuine question bro, your a big dude. Never seen anyone your weight whose on all year using andros to maintain or bulk?
Yeah I stay on andros most of the year but I just had a one month break from everything before this cycle but yes i just kind off cruise on low doses of andros and then when it's time to grow I just double the doses since I don't like injectables

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Isn't 4-andro supposed to be non liver toxic
Yeah that’s how they labeled it because it’s not methylated. It still will tax your liver on the long run. After 4 months on Andros my liver values were double range. Also I don’t want to be mean but if you’re going to shut down yourself for several months / years it sounds extremely silly to have no test in you and run on Andros... super unhealthy too to have 0 test in you. Why don’t you run at least just a TRT dose of test? Honestly man you should rethink your stuff...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there are only 30 caps per bottle.....just sayin

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Isn't 4-andro supposed to be non liver toxic
Yeah that’s how they labeled it because it’s not methylated. It still will tax your liver on the long run. After 4 months on Andros my liver values were double range. Also I don’t want to be mean but if you’re going to shut down yourself for several months / years it sounds extremely silly to have no test in you and run on Andros... super unhealthy too to have 0 test in you. Why don’t you run at least just a TRT dose of test? Honestly man you should rethink your stuff...
Yeah to be honest OP this is exactly my thought. I mean I say it with respect cause your a big ole boy but anything oral has to pass through the liver. Can’t help but think you’d do so much better off test.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First the guy that’s going to gain 15lb of muscle with M-Sten in 4 weeks and now a guy that’s “cruises” on Ando’s year around, I refuse to believe this is real, it can’t be... right?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And the liver part is only one thing... orals cycle are fine because they usually don’t last longer than 8 to 12 weeks. Here is another story though... you’ve been on orals for a year straight which means your body is actually functioning with almost 0 testosterone in it. Functioning strictly with anabolics. That is extremely bad mentally and physically... I know you stated you don’t like Injectables but sadly they’re part of the equation if you wanna be on most of the time. You are seriously messing with your endocrine system right now

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First the guy that’s going to gain 15lb of muscle with M-Sten in 4 weeks and now a guy that’s “cruises” on Ando’s year around, I refuse to believe this is real, it can’t be... right?
I hope it’s a joke yeah.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Tha whole point of the tread was just to show if this prohormone will work for an advanced juicer and lifter I will report back with tha results and updates in a week or so

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tha whole point of the tread was just to show if this prohormone will work for an advanced juicer and lifter I will report back with tha results and updates in a week or so

We'll be watching, man.

Do you consider yourself an advanced juicer?

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I do not take alot but what I mean by advanced is I have been juicing on and of for 9 years and lifting for over 11 years straight and I have tried all the more hardcore old school orals such as m1t superdrol and anadrol kilosports trenadrol dianabol basically everything

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do not take alot but what I mean by advanced is I have been juicing on and of for 9 years and lifting for over 11 years straight and I have tried all the more hardcore old school orals such as m1t superdrol and anadrol kilosports trenadrol dianabol basically everything

That's definitely info that I personally would've shared earlier.

I still think it is a very bad idea to run compounds for a year straight.

But we're following man.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im shuddering at the thought of sdrol without test......I’m pretty side tolerant and even sdrol hit me harder than anything else whilst on test. Hit harder than tren does from my perspective (aside from the cardio)

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Im shuddering at the thought of sdrol without test......I’m pretty side tolerant and even sdrol hit me harder than anything else whilst on test. Hit harder than tren does from my perspective (aside from the cardio)
My first cycle was cel m-drol solo and yes it was no good for libido and tiredness but the other times I ran it was with some 4-andro in there and that helped a bit

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is you're height? Do you use high dosage of 4 dhea year round as a replacement for test per say?

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm 6 feet 254 yes I use 4-andro as a test base replacement most of the time

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
18 procent max
fair enough. With your stats I honestly think that actual proper gear would see you reach crazy levels but who the **** am I to knock what your doing when it’s got you to that stage.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Whats your stats and cycle training history bro whisky

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
What would you think about a cycle of Dbol with 4-andro and mk677 whisky I've done alot of dbol solo cycles throughout the years so I know it works well for me

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whats your stats and cycle training history bro whisky
currently cutting on test, tren and mast. 6’2 and 213lbs.

ive got a log with picture if you want a visual as bf is probably near 10% but I used to be very fat so loose skin is a problem. I’ve had dexa’s in the past many times so I know roughly what 10% is on me.

training 6 years bro

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
currently cutting on test, tren and mast. 6’2 and 213lbs.

ive got a log with picture if you want a visual as bf is probably near 10% but I used to be very fat so loose skin is a problem. I’ve had dexa’s in the past many times so I know roughly what 10% is on me.

training 6 years bro
your also pretty big then considering your BF percentage

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
your also pretty big then considering your BF percentage
long way from your level bro. I’ve been juicing for the last 3 years and been cruising or blasting since 2019 (that made a big difference)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would you think about a cycle of Dbol with 4-andro and mk677 whisky I've done alot of dbol solo cycles throughout the years so I know it works well for me
tbh I wouldn’t bother with the 4-andro. Dbol can (and has been) be used as an alternative for test as the conversion provides all the estrogen you need.

if I were gonna stack dbol with a pro hormone type compound I’d be going 1-andro (actually id go nano 1-t as the superior product). Would probably stack well with epistane as well. Anything strength focused and dry ish would be good imo.

what dose of dbol do you normally run?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 6 feet 254 yes I use 4-andro as a test base replacement most of the time
Pic? Those are beast stats at 18%bf I’m 6’4 238 and i am big compared to most. But I’ve seen some crazy mast monsters at my gym that make me look small lol

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I do between 40 to 50 mgs solo and always get good mass gains from it and yes it has positive effect on my sexdrive just like a form of test I thought about doing dbol with some mk677 after I'm done with this prohormone stack maybe try cruising on 15 mgs dbol at some point like Dr zeigler said it could be used for a cheap and effective androgen replacement and at 15 mgs it shouldn't be hard on the liver just a taught

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Pic? Those are beast stats at 18%bf I’m 6’4 238 and i am big compared to most. But I’ve seen some crazy mast monsters at my gym that make me look small lol
I don't feel like I'm in the mass monster category yet but I'm bigger then most in my gym

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do between 40 to 50 mgs solo and always get good mass gains from it and yes it has positive effect on my sexdrive just like a form of test I thought about doing dbol with some mk677 after I'm done with this prohormone stack maybe try cruising on 15 mgs dbol at some point like Dr zeigler said it could be used for a cheap and effective androgen replacement and at 15 mgs it shouldn't be hard on the liver just a taught
yeah that’s what I believe a lot of the old school guys used to cruise on, 10mg ish dbol.

I like mk and use it myself but more for recovery and health than mass to be honest.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol wasn't sure what you meant by that until realised it was a typo

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think ppl know what big is, 250 with 18%bf (which most likely is closer to 20%) is really not that big. Idk where ppl train but go to a real BB gym and you’ll see what big is.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
250 lbs at 20% BF. That is 200 lbs LBM. That's your average 6' tall NPC/IFBB men's physique competitor level of muscularity. All be it, they're 6% to 7% BF, giving an illusion of being bigger.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t think ppl know what big is, 250 with 18%bf (which most likely is MORE THAN 20%) is really not that big. Idk where ppl train but go to a real BB gym and you’ll see what big is.
Didn’t want to say it because I’m often the one saying things people won’t say on this forum but exactly this lol.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t think ppl know what big is, 250 with 18%bf (which most likely is closer to 20%) is really not that big. Idk where ppl train but go to a real BB gym and you’ll see what big is.
in fairness Arnold was 6’2 and competed at 235, even phil heath stage weight was 240 so although we are talking lbm of probably 225 ish it’s hardly miles away and they are the best of the best. Op isn’t claiming to be Olympia level and I doubt anyone on here is so it’s all about levels. Imo 200+ is pretty decent, yeah not top level but above average and enough to be considered big when you take a bigger picture view.

context is everything though, stick a multi millionaire next to bill gates and he looks poor yet to 99% of the population he’s rich.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
in fairness Arnold was 6’2 and competed at 235, even phil heath stage weight was 240 so although we are talking lbm of probably 225 ish it’s hardly miles away and they are the best of the best. Op isn’t claiming to be Olympia level and I doubt anyone on here is so it’s all about levels. Imo 200+ is pretty decent, yeah not top level but above average and enough to be considered big when you take a bigger picture view.

context is everything though, stick a multi millionaire next to bill gates and he looks poor yet to 99% of the population he’s rich.
I disagree, Im 6’1, 230 with around 12-13% bf and I would not call me big, sure, I’m a “big guy” in general settings but in any bodybuilding setting I’m nothing impressive, in fact I would be called fat or bulky.

Idk, I’m just getting tired of the circle jerking on this board sometimes

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I agree with BBiceps. People rarely realise what their true BF is. 15% is usually 20% and 10% is usually 15%. Hes not a small man that is for sure. To me you judge someone by his overall muscle composition and size. I’m only 5 foot 10 211 lbs 11.9% and Peope usually think I’m about 230ish. My shoulders are generally bigger and larger than someone that’s 230-240 lbs. At this point I’m not even talking about OP anymore. Just pointing out scale weight usually doesn’t mean **** because people are at a higher BF than they think they are. Most guys at 240-250 lbs look like **** and don’t even look huge.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Arnold was definitely over 235 his last couple Olympia wins. I'd guess 245+ on stage

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arnold was definitely over 235 his last couple Olympia wins. I'd guess 245+ on stage

In his last MR O win in 1980, he weighed 225.

People sometimes forget the power of definition and low body fat to make someone appear "big".

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In his last MR O win in 1980, he weighed 225.

People sometimes forget the power of definition and low body fat to make someone appear "big".
I guess I meant 75 &76. I think 80 was his smallest Olympia physique.