Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to those pictures, I may have one printed to hang in my gym !

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to those pictures, I may have one printed to hang in my gym !
Are you serious??? I don’t know what to say 🥲 I don’t know if I deserve to be in your gym. I mean… that thought itself is more than enough for me.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We were not allowed to take off the masks, sadly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So what did you place in the class? Did you say there were 52 guys?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ate like an a$$hole and I am suffering for it. Threw up twice and too many loose stools that I stopped counting. Lost a lot of fluid. On ORS and gut bacteria supps now. To weak to even walk.

Hope to start by day after tomorrow.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ate like an a$$hole and I am suffering for it. Threw up twice and too many loose stools that I stopped counting. Lost a lot of fluid. On ORS and gut bacteria supps now. To weak to even walk.

Yeah you have been on a pretty strict diet; get some sodium and water in, maybe some tea, get rehydrated and give the gut a break, then get back to more normal foods in amounts you desire.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

It's never easy !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people have never even spent a full day with no food or water; it definitely brings another level of fatigue to the diet prior. But it does dry things out well!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of people have never even spent a full day with no food or water; it definitely brings another level of fatigue to the diet prior. But it does dry things out well!
I was completely drained. Last meal and water was previous day at 8:00PM. Reached destination around 7:30AM. Weigh-in for each state started at 11:30AM because officials arrived late and my state was the last, around 3:00PM. Feet started to tremble while standing. It wasn’t organized well. But, definitely an experience.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are lean as they come !

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your progress is amazing! you should be damn proud of yourself !
What do the people around you think of all this dedication?
In the states is ranges from Why to Jealousy.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your progress is amazing! you should be damn proud of yourself !
What do the people around you think of all this dedication?
In the states is ranges from Why to Jealousy.
Honestly, I am overwhelmed with the support that people have shown till now. Few folks didn’t understand why I was putting the effort and killing myself. But, once I got really close to my contest shape, messages and calls started to pour in from friends just genuinely supporting me. I have cried watching video messages from friends telling me how I inspire them. Because I always believed I was alone in this journey.

Now, the state team BB coach wants me to be part of his team and train in his gym. Few folks in BB who never gave an eye to me are now being very friendly. I am just keeping away from all of that coz at the competition I experienced how selfish and cunning these BB are.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s not what they can do for you - it’s what you can do for their team, believe that. There will most definitely be concessions made on your part if you decided to train with them.

Still, it’s good to be recognized for the work you have done & the promise you show!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s not what they can do for you - it’s what you can do for their team, believe that. There will most definitely be concessions made on your part if you decided to train with them.

Still, it’s good to be recognized for the work you have done & the promise you show!
I agree. It’s good to be recognized. After all, we display our body in front of 100s of people for that same reason.

But, I don’t want to be tagged to a certain team or legion. Like you said, I’ll have to make certain concessions. Which I don’t want to. Just want to stay in my lane and be the best I can.

I am glad I can open up my thoughts in here. Thank you!

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I am overwhelmed with the support that people have shown till now. Few folks didn’t understand why I was putting the effort and killing myself. But, once I got really close to my contest shape, messages and calls started to pour in from friends just genuinely supporting me. I have cried watching video messages from friends telling me how I inspire them. Because I always believed I was alone in this journey.

Now, the state team BB coach wants me to be part of his team and train in his gym. Few folks in BB who never gave an eye to me are now being very friendly. I am just keeping away from all of that coz at the competition I experienced how selfish and cunning these BB are.
You earned being noticed!
BB is an individual sport, egos naturally get to big. Just stay true to yourself and be as respectful as you can.

That's a tough call on joining the team.
Its nice to be analyzed on what you need to improve on. assuming its a knowledgeable set of eyes. need to make sure its not a money grab, and what are the reputation repercussions if you join and walk away?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BB is an individual sport, egos naturally get to big. Just stay true to yourself and be as respectful as you can.

Its nice to be analyzed on what you need to improve on. assuming its a knowledgeable set of eyes. need to make sure its not a money grab, and what are the reputation repercussions if you join and walk away?
If JT's ego gets to big I will personally drive to India and kick his butt!!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

One thing I noticed during the competition is, the top guys are really very humble and just genuinely nice to talk to. The guys who are not doing do well or just won regional shows are egotistical and very cunning.

I want to stay true to myself and learn from others. Because I know nothing about this sport. I’ll be like a race horse with narrow vision if I join the team. I have a couple of good people around me who are experienced and they guide me. So, I’ll stick to the people I trust.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started the prep for my next show on Feb 19th. Goal is to put on about 3-4lbs of stage weight.
Yesterday was my first workout and I felt weak, unable to connect with my muscle like how I used to and just overall very disappointed with my work. Is it normal to feel or be weaker?

Started pinning yesterday. The only change in cycle is, we up’ed the Test Suspension from 50mg/day to 75mg/day. Added insulin back with 3IU pre and post only on upper body days. Leg days, I don’t have pre, Intra and post workout insulin or carbs.

Post show rebound: In 3days I have put on 10lbs.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bet you look very Full (Big) right now ??

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bet you look very Full (Big) right now ??
I do look a tad bit better. But, I need one week of solid training to look really full. Need to drive those nutrients to muscles properly..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do look a tad bit better. But, I need one week of solid training to look really full. Need to drive those nutrients to muscles properly..
I hope you will post a picture than.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope you will post a picture than.
Why not.. I haven’t looked at my body since the competition. I’ll post a pic next Saturday after a weeks solid training. This week, I am Just driving some blood to get myself ready for next week.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started the prep for my next show on Feb 19th. Goal is to put on about 3-4lbs of stage weight.
Yesterday was my first workout and I felt weak, unable to connect with my muscle like how I used to and just overall very disappointed with my work. Is it normal to feel or be weaker?

Started pinning yesterday. The only change in cycle is, we up’ed the Test Suspension from 50mg/day to 75mg/day. Added insulin back with 3IU pre and post only on upper body days. Leg days, I don’t have pre, Intra and post workout insulin or carbs.

Post show rebound: In 3days I have put on 10lbs.
This is normal! Taking a little break to decondition, up to 9 days is a good thing. Putting in that much work puts a lot of strain on the CNS. plus it helps you repair & rebuild. Your mind to muscle connection will come back quick.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is normal! Taking a little break to decondition, up to 9 days is a good thing. Putting in that much work puts a lot of strain on the CNS. plus it helps you repair & rebuild. Your mind to muscle connection will come back quick.
9 days would have been awesome! But, my coach wanted me to get back on immediately after I got home because we only have 1 month and the plan is to be on stage at least 5-6lbs heavier than my first showing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you doing multiple shots of suspension per day, or when are you taking that shot if all in one?

Also, why no carbs on the biggest muscles/heaviest days but carbs on upper days?? Your hamstrings aren’t going to grow if you can’t train them hard enough.

Not that I think you should expect to really be able train hard enough to grow in 4 weeks between shows necessarily if calories are staying lower.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you doing multiple shots of suspension per day, or when are you taking that shot if all in one?

Also, why no carbs on the biggest muscles/heaviest days but carbs on upper days?? Your hamstrings aren’t going to grow if you can’t train them hard enough.

Not that I think you should expect to really be able train hard enough to grow in 4 weeks between shows necessarily if calories are staying lower.
I am doing 1 shot of suspension 20-30mins before training. I can’t get in 75mg for sure at one go because the damn thing creates some much vacuum inside the syringe that only 1/2 or 3/4 of 75mg goes in.

Focusing more on upper body for this month. Since my lower is dominating. That’s why the carb drop on lower.

Calories are higher on upper body days and lower on Quads/Hams days.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am doing 1 shot of suspension 20-30mins before training. I can’t get in 75mg for sure at one go because the damn thing creates some much vacuum inside the syringe that only 1/2 or 3/4 of 75mg goes in.

Focusing more on upper body for this month. Since my lower is dominating. That’s why the carb drop on lower.

I didn’t think it was dominating, but that logic all makes total sense.

This may be a silly question, but you are injecting air into the vial before pulling right? I have never used suspension/water base so trying to learn any tips for future. Also, what gauge needle and cc of syringe are you pulling with?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

This may be a silly question, but you are injecting air into the vial before pulling right? I have never used suspension/water base so trying to learn any tips for future. Also, what gauge needle and cc of syringe are you pulling with?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes.. I have to keep injecting air and pull the plunger multiple times to get the product in the syringe. It takes a bit of time.
I take at least 20% more than what’s needed. So, if I need 75mg to be injected, I take 100mg in the syringe. Because you won’t be able to inject the entire product into your muscle. Vacuum builds up and if you try to put more pressure, the syringe pops out from the needle and the product gets wasted.

So, I inject how much ever I can get and then push the rest into the vial.

Use a 22-23g to draw the product, else it’s very difficult. Use a 25-26g to inject. Currently I use 24 to draw, but even that’s difficult. I use an insulin syringe and alter between with a 26g 1/2” on delts and 24g 1” on glutes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try using the biggest needle you have (22g) on a 3cc syringe to draw with, then swap on your 25-26g to pin it. The bigger syringe will be able to create a stronger pull.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try using the biggest needle you have (22g) on a 3cc syringe to draw with, then swap on your 25-26g to pin it. The bigger syringe will be able to create a stronger pull.
This works well.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am still not 100% back. Taking the next 2 days off to just recover. Will continue cardio, but, just do 60mins instead of 120mins.

This is my current condition. Fullness is not at all there.

IMG_7390.JPG
IMG_7440.JPG
IMG_7421.JPG
IMG_7481.JPG

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Great, Arms are looking big and Abs look tight !!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't lost a lot of condition. But, I am unable to shake off the overall weakness I feel. My gut is still not back to normal. Took some ginger juice, pomegranate and pantoprazole. Took a huge **** after a while I started to feel a bit better.

I had a a few bites of mom's homemade chocolate yesterday and today. Couldn't resist.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try not to restrict your diet extra because you are taking the two days off - the extra rest with normal intake is what will help fill you back out some. You aren’t going to get fat “only” doing 60 minutes of cardio/day for 2 days while eating your scheduled diet.

If there is sunshine, try to get a bit of walking done in the sun. If not, if you can find some space inside to meditate for 15-30 min that is at least a nice way to lower cortisol.

If you can make it work with coach’s diet plan and your budget, you should be drinking a half cup of pomegranate juice every single day. You take enough Winstrol, Tren, Anavar along with the rest of your gear often enough that longterm arterial health should be a top priority, and that is something very easy you can do that is also a positive for blood pressure/kidney health.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde, you are a wealth of information !!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try not to restrict your diet extra because you are taking the two days off - the extra rest with normal intake is what will help fill you back out some. You aren’t going to get fat “only” doing 60 minutes of cardio/day for 2 days while eating your scheduled diet.

If there is sunshine, try to get a bit of walking done in the sun. If not, if you can find some space inside to meditate for 15-30 min that is at least a nice way to lower cortisol.

If you can make it work with coach’s diet plan and your budget, you should be drinking a half cup of pomegranate juice every single day. You take enough Winstrol, Tren, Anavar along with the rest of your gear often enough that longterm arterial health should be a top priority, and that is something very easy you can do that is also a positive for blood pressure/kidney health.
I just restricted cardio to 1 hour because I don't want to over exert my body when I am trying to just relax a bit. Today, I took a complete off day. I am not restricting my calories. I am eating and also going about 15% off my diet to just feel mentally better. I'll be doing pomegranate juice for few more days.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back to my regular training intensity and things are going well. But, my cravings are sky rocketing. All I can think about is some food outside of the diet. Only 26 days for the next competition. But, I have been in prep for almost 4 months that I am getting weaker mentally to hold back.

Finished a 400gms pack of dark chocolate muesli in 5 days. Just eating it out of the bag. Now, that’s it’s over, I have kinda put these deviations to rest.

I feel guilty after eating it. But kept going back until it was over.

My fullness is coming back a little bit because I have 110gms of carbs in my diet. Which will change in the coming week.

ACA479ED-D73E-419A-BC32-3277D590BB3B.jpg

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still looking good, very tight! Keep your eye on the prize and do what you know you need to!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still looking good, very tight! Keep your eye on the prize and do what you know you need to!
I slacked a bit till yesterday. From today, I am back on diet with no deviation. Just sipping on aminos while I am hungry. Eye on the prize for sure. Thanks Rocket!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You did it, it’s over, but it has no bearing on the future - YOU decide what you do now, not the past.

The big thing to remember is that variety is proven to increase desire for variety. It is factually easier to stay on a diet the less diverse it is. So if all your meals are different, try switching one out to match another of a very similar macro count if possible.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You did it, it’s over, but it has no bearing on the future - YOU decide what you do now, not the past.

The big thing to remember is that variety is proven to increase desire for variety. It is factually easier to stay on a diet the less diverse it is. So if all your meals are different, try switching one out to match another of a very similar macro count if possible.
Yup. That’s what I am doing.

I have no variety in diet. It’s all the way chicken and veggies with 2 rice meals which is like 60gms of carbs. That’s all. I am in a good head space now. Just sucking up the hunger and focused on the show.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I find when I am hungry, a cup of coffee sometimes can help.