Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

My experience with Nerve Restore

PharmAnalyst

Active Member
When Evomuse introduced Nerve Restore, it sounded like just the right supplement for my needs. While its not a treatment for a disease by any means, it has proven to be an incredibly helpful supplement that I use to mitigate some of the symptoms of my autoimmune/neurological disease, Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. In regards to MS fatigue, Nerve Restore reduces the severity without giving me a "stimmed out" experience. It has helped on numerous occasions to reduce the ridiculously painful muscle spasms I experience without the obnoxious side effects inherent to antispasmodics. I keep a decent amount on hand and have noticed there are definitely cumulative benefits from longer cycles AND at times where I take a break from stim supplements, it makes the transition much more reasonable. Of course, I did ensure that it was ok for me to take before starting it and would strongly suggest that anyone else with the same disease and/or on any medications get prior approval from their health care provider. This is one of the best supps Evomuse has introduced since I became a customer a few years back and its worth every penny.
 
Thanks for the feedback. I'm very happy to hear it's been beneficial to you.
 
I would definitely never, ever claim that Nerve Restore is a treatment for diseases like MS, but I have heard from several sufferers that were able to reduce symptoms using it.

Great to hear that my product has helped you...MS is a horrible disease.
 
Back
Top