My cycle, using HRT!!!

txbencher

Awards
I am 38 years old and I have been on HRT (hormone replacement therapy) for over three years, injecting 150 mg's of test cyp. per week, all year-long. I am going to begin using the new PST product by Gaspari. I will continue the HRT, but I will decrease the dose to just under 100 mg's per week (a tad under 1/2 a cc) while taking the new prohormone, along with Nolvadex XT. I plan on taking 4 caps a day even though the recommended dose is 3 per day. It has been my experience to UP the dose a bit. When ergopharm's 1-AD was popular and available I was taking 6 capsules per day. I will keep everyone abreast of my progress on this stack. It should be rather intersting, to say the least!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
No need to reduce HRT dose. It will only help your cycle.

Good luck, and BTW, do you have bloodwork from your HRT over the years??? I'm curious b/c methinks one day I'll be on permanent HRT :twisted:

txbencher

Awards
re:

No need to reduce HRT dose. It will only help your cycle.

Good luck, and BTW, do you have bloodwork from your HRT over the years??? I'm curious b/c methinks one day I'll be on permanent HRT :twisted:
I have not kept copies but I have my bloodwork performed every six months. The only thing notable is that my total testosterone is consistently between 870 and 1019 ea. and avery time I am tested.
Also, my total cholesterol has increased since I started HRT. I jumped about 220 and my physician placed me on 500 mg of prescription niacin (niaspan) and a very mild statin (10 mg of pravachol) and this has done the trick as my cholesterol is below 150 consistently. I know that this new prohormone will throw these readings out of whack for a short period of time but I know they should return to normal with cessation of the PST.
I only plan to do a single cycle of perhaps 5 weeks of this stuff. I laid off from the gym for 4 weeks and I am going to start this prohormone after next week (my second full week back).
I'll keep everyone posted.

txbencher

Awards
BY THE WAY!

I have not kept copies but I have my bloodwork performed every six months. The only thing notable is that my total testosterone is consistently between 870 and 1019 ea. and avery time I am tested.
Also, my total cholesterol has increased since I started HRT. I jumped about 220 and my physician placed me on 500 mg of prescription niacin (niaspan) and a very mild statin (10 mg of pravachol) and this has done the trick as my cholesterol is below 150 consistently. I know that this new prohormone will throw these readings out of whack for a short period of time but I know they should return to normal with cessation of the PST.
I only plan to do a single cycle of perhaps 5 weeks of this stuff. I laid off from the gym for 4 weeks and I am going to start this prohormone after next week (my second full week back).
I'll keep everyone posted.
By the way! This is a recent photo of me. Not bad for 38 years old, huh! I train 4 days on, 1 day off (ea. bodypart worked every 5th day). I am 5'9 and 186 lbs. I consume between 160-190 grams of protein per day. Carbs come from fruits, veggies and limited starches (oatbran and fiber one cereal for breakfast ea. morning).

Attachments

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
how was ur hdl/ldl before the HRT? Was it always a bit high? 220 is pretty high for only 150mg/wk.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
By the way! This is a recent photo of me. Not bad for 38 years old, huh! I train 4 days on, 1 day off (ea. bodypart worked every 5th day). I am 5'9 and 186 lbs. I consume between 160-190 grams of protein per day. Carbs come from fruits, veggies and limited starches (oatbran and fiber one cereal for breakfast ea. morning).
Not bad at all! Lookin' good.

I bet if u messed with yoru diet a bit, you'd be able to EASILY throw on some size, especially with those T levels.

your protein intake looks low. Lets see the rest of the diet.

txbencher

Awards
Everything was normal prior to HRT. It went haywire after the HRT. It is all fine and good after pravachol and niaspan. I plan to remain on these for life. No side effects from any of these therapies. No acne, only excess back hair (I have it waxed every two months). My testis are normal and have not shrank. Libido is normal, not too high or too low. Liver enzymes are normal, though I do take 300 mg of milk thistle ea. day as insurance as statins and niacin can raise enzymes in some folks.
Overall I am healthy as a horse and I plan to be around a long time and remain in shape. My waist is 31 inches! Hoo-yah!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Good deal, man! Congrats on the 31" waist, too....bastard :rasp: j/k :D

txbencher

Awards
diet

Not bad at all! Lookin' good.

I bet if u messed with yoru diet a bit, you'd be able to EASILY throw on some size, especially with those T levels.

your protein intake looks low. Lets see the rest of the diet.
This is my year-round diet (modeled after Body-Rx by Dr. Scott Connelly):

6 AM (Pre-workout): 25 grams of Whey Protein

7:45 AM (Post workout/Breakfast):
1 can of Instone high protein pudding (by Stallone), 1/2 cup of oatbran, 1/2 cup of fiber one cereal, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 tsp of natural peanut butter (for flavor)

10:30 AM one individual Myoplex (original) RTD

1 PM Lunch--eaten at a restaurant
usually a large caesar salad with chicken or fish (grilled salmon or shrimp), iced tea

4 PM one protein bar (either pure protein or a met-rx protein plus bar)

7-7:30 PM repeat lunch, occasionally I'll eat sliced tenderloin on salad instead of white meat, 1-2 glasses of red wine, YUM!

NOTE:
I travel for a living (mon-Fri) and my lunch and dinner is always consumed in a restaurant, as I get a daily per diem paid by my company. I am fortunate and realize most folks can't afford to do this. My breakfast is always eaten in my hotel room, usually a a Hampton Inn.

I usually cheat once per week and have fried calamari as an appetizer of I might eat one dessert.
Other than that this is my clean diet.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
K....the diet could use some work.

But, I'm off to the gym.......and, if you want to stay lean, dont' listen to me :lol:

txbencher

Awards
diet

K....the diet could use some work.

But, I'm off to the gym.......and, if you want to stay lean, dont' listen to me :lol:
I have heard that before, but the proof is in the pudding. I am happy with my size at the moment and I have nothing to prove. I am single and I will be 39 in two months. How many other 39 years are in this kind of shape? Most have big guts and have erectile disfunction! LOL! All I care about is my health inside and out and to look great at any age. Hell, my goal is to look like Stallone when I reach his age. I am well on my way. So the diet I am on and have been on for a few years, works for me. You are correct, it is not the optimal diet if I were trying to increase my size. I approach is the gradual approach. I will add size slowly. I am in no hurry. Like I said, I have nothing to prove. I just want to find the right woman, one who would be pleased wioth what she has in me, a middle-aged guy in terrrific shape. Anything wrong with that goal?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just want to add that you should not decrease HRT for this cycle.
Good luck! (good luck finding a woman too) :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that before, but the proof is in the pudding. I am happy with my size at the moment and I have nothing to prove. I am single and I will be 39 in two months. How many other 39 years are in this kind of shape? Most have big guts and have erectile disfunction! LOL! All I care about is my health inside and out and to look great at any age. Hell, my goal is to look like Stallone when I reach his age. I am well on my way. So the diet I am on and have been on for a few years, works for me. You are correct, it is not the optimal diet if I were trying to increase my size. I approach is the gradual approach. I will add size slowly. I am in no hurry. Like I said, I have nothing to prove. I just want to find the right woman, one who would be pleased wioth what she has in me, a middle-aged guy in terrrific shape. Anything wrong with that goal?
That goal is just fine.

But, if you're not trying to get bigger, why are you gonna be sucking down all the hormones?

And, if you want to be "more lean" you'll need a change in diet eventually, too.

If you'd like to stay "just as you are" keep doing what you're doing and don't waste any extra money on PH/PS supps.

If you want better workouts, use AMP.

Sorry, but you've just got me completely confused on your goals here. What is the piont of the cycle again??? :think: