My Cutting Journey with Test, Anavar, and Potential Add-Ons

Bon20

Awards
Looks like your cycle is going well….you’ve cut some fat, and looks like you have added some muscle as well. By the looks of your nipples, you may have some gyno. Nolva may help, but if you could get Ralox it’s probably the best at reducing gyno.
Thanks, I believe it might be muscle memory, though I'm not completely certain. I’m nearly back to the strength levels I had in my previous cycle before sustaining a shoulder injury. In 2-3 more weeks, I think all my lifts will return to the levels of last cycle.

I took 20mg of Nolva later that day, having completely forgotten about it earlier. The puffiness has since subsided. Also, I’ve experienced really stiff nipples all week.

Would it be advisable to continue with Nolva for 3-4 more days even after the signs of puffy nipples have disappeared?

Bon20

Awards
Sunday 19/11-2023: Week 3

I'm still contending with a cold.

Morning Regimen:
  • 50mg Test C
  • 20mg Nolva
Meal Plan: Today's meals were extremely satisfying, possibly because I didn’t train.
Total Nutritional Intake:
  • 176g protein
  • 192g carbohydrates
  • 67g fat
  • Total: 2139 KCAL
Strength Training:
  • No strength training today.
Evening Martial Arts Training:
  • No training today.
I'm unsure how to manage this persistent cold.

I thought about doing strength training today to free up time on Monday or Tuesday, but I started the day late and couldn't make it happen. Maybe I'll try next week.

I spent the day learning about fats and oils, a complex topic that requires more research. My initial calculations indicated a low omega-6 intake in my diet. I attempted to rectify this with 30g of sunflower seeds, but I'm uncertain about their omega-6 content. I plan to delve deeper into this area.

Adjusting my fat intake is something I want to explore to see if it offers any benefits. During past cutting and bulking phases, without testosterone, I've experienced periods of brain fog or low libido, which I've managed by micro-cycling carbs and fats. This approach was more fortuitous than methodical.

Other than that, the redness from microneedling my stomach has subsided. I've cleaned my scalp and applied minoxidil. There’s a slight stinging sensation, but I haven't noticed any side effects.

Bon20

Awards
Some Thoughts on Strategy for Cutting

This is my first time cutting with testosterone, and I'm not entirely sure what to expect. Typically, during a cutting phase, I reach a point where weight loss plateaus. My usual approach involves either reducing calories and increasing activity or temporarily increasing calories before reducing them again. Both strategies have effectively reignited weight loss for me.

However, this time, I'm determined not to drop below 2000 calories a day. In the past, I believe I made the mistake of going under this threshold.

My strategy this time is to slightly increase my calorie intake for a few days if weight loss stalls, then reduce it again. I'm curious to see how this method works throughout the cut.

Additionally, I plan to fast for autophagy, aiming to improve cellular health, boost immune function, and potentially address loose skin, while also losing fat. My fasting target is around 70 hours, possibly more, if I find a way to preserve muscle mass.

I’ve researched extensively in this area. This particular video succinctly explains what took me hours to understand.

I intend to start fasting for autophagy when I'm on Anavar, ideally after 14 days of usage. The timing aligns well with my gym's probable closure around December 22 or 23, and I won't be celebrating Christmas this year due to some practical reasons.

I'd like to fast twice during this cycle for autophagy, but I'm concerned about the impact of missing training sessions. While I only need to skip a few sessions, the after-effects of fasting might leave me weakened for several days. I've experienced this before, taking 3-5 days to fully restore my glycogen and energy levels.

During the fast, I plan to do light, possibly intense, strength training, depending on my energy levels. However, I'm hesitant to engage in Thai boxing in case intense cardio triggers a need to eat, which would counteract the fasting.

So, that's my plan to enhance my weight loss and my approach if I hit a plateau. It might seem ambitious, but if I have the time and energy, I believe it won't hurt.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, I believe it might be muscle memory, though I'm not completely certain. I’m nearly back to the strength levels I had in my previous cycle before sustaining a shoulder injury. In 2-3 more weeks, I think all my lifts will return to the levels of last cycle.

I took 20mg of Nolva later that day, having completely forgotten about it earlier. The puffiness has since subsided. Also, I’ve experienced really stiff nipples all week.

Would it be advisable to continue with Nolva for 3-4 more days even after the signs of puffy nipples have disappeared?
Yeah, probably a good idea to continue with the Nolva for a few more days.

Bon20

Awards
Monday 20/11-2023: Week 4

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C
  • 20mg Nolva, half in the morning and half in the afternoon

• 186g protein
  • 239g carbohydrates
  • 53g fat
  • Total: 2245 KCAL
Strength Training:
  • Overhead Press: 5 sæt x 5 reps ved 119.05 lbs
  • Bench Press: 10 sæt x 3 reps ved 156.5 lbs
  • Back-off set bench: 1 sæt x 12 reps ved 154.4 lbs
  • Seated Cable Pec Dec:
    • 1 sæt x 15 reps ved 99.2 lbs
    • 1 sæt x 13 reps ved 99.2 lbs
    • 1 sæt x 10 reps ved 99.2 lbs
    • 1 sæt x 13 reps ved 79.4 lbs
Evening Strength Training (Post-Martial Arts):
  • Incline Bench Press:
    • 1 sæt x 5 reps ved 165.3 lbs
    • 1 sæt x 8 reps ved 143.3 lbs
    • 1 sæt x 7 reps ved 143.3 lbs
    • 1 sæt x 9 reps ved 132.3 lbs
  • Additional pec dec and arm exercises not noted.

• 1 hour of Thai boxing
Tuesday 21/11-2023: Week 4

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C
  • 250iu HCG in the evening

• 182g protein
  • 246g carbohydrates
  • 60g fat
  • Total: 2307 KCAL
Strength Training:

• Squats: 10x3 at 209.5 lbs
  • RDL: 5x5 at 220.5 lbs
  • Pendlay Row: 5x5 at 160.9 lbs

• 1 hour of Thai boxing
My cold is improving, but still present. The recent Thai boxing classes have been somewhat lackluster and unengaging. Focusing on strength training seems to have been the right choice, though I'm cautious about it becoming too draining. I've noticed a slight decline in my energy levels and am considering adding 20-25g of maltodextrin post-training to address this.

My motivation for additional training, especially in the evenings, has been low, despite having good energy overall. I'm experiencing some mild fatigue, which could be either from strength training or potential side effects of minoxidil.

Looking ahead to Saturday, I'll reassess my calorie intake based on my weight loss. I may increase my intake by 100-150 calories on some days.

Currently, I'm fine, except for needing to find new injection sites for testosterone. I've been using my deltoid muscle and vastus lateralis, but often hit a nerve in my left leg. I've stopped using the upper part of my buttocks (gluteus maximus) and am contemplating using the ventrogluteal and rectus femoris sites, though I find it challenging.

Despite stating that everything is fine, I'm feeling a bit frustrated.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some Thoughts on Strategy for Cutting

This is my first time cutting with testosterone, and I'm not entirely sure what to expect. Typically, during a cutting phase, I reach a point where weight loss plateaus. My usual approach involves either reducing calories and increasing activity or temporarily increasing calories before reducing them again. Both strategies have effectively reignited weight loss for me.

However, this time, I'm determined not to drop below 2000 calories a day. In the past, I believe I made the mistake of going under this threshold.

My strategy this time is to slightly increase my calorie intake for a few days if weight loss stalls, then reduce it again. I'm curious to see how this method works throughout the cut.

Additionally, I plan to fast for autophagy, aiming to improve cellular health, boost immune function, and potentially address loose skin, while also losing fat. My fasting target is around 70 hours, possibly more, if I find a way to preserve muscle mass.

I’ve researched extensively in this area. This particular video succinctly explains what took me hours to understand.

I intend to start fasting for autophagy when I'm on Anavar, ideally after 14 days of usage. The timing aligns well with my gym's probable closure around December 22 or 23, and I won't be celebrating Christmas this year due to some practical reasons.

I'd like to fast twice during this cycle for autophagy, but I'm concerned about the impact of missing training sessions. While I only need to skip a few sessions, the after-effects of fasting might leave me weakened for several days. I've experienced this before, taking 3-5 days to fully restore my glycogen and energy levels.

During the fast, I plan to do light, possibly intense, strength training, depending on my energy levels. However, I'm hesitant to engage in Thai boxing in case intense cardio triggers a need to eat, which would counteract the fasting.

So, that's my plan to enhance my weight loss and my approach if I hit a plateau. It might seem ambitious, but if I have the time and energy, I believe it won't hurt.
As far as cutting more, there was a good discussion in Kleen’s thread. He’s prepping to compete again next year, at I believe 51, and has a log on his prep., for one of the national shows, in Dallas next year. Anyway, his transformation has been impressive with his new coach, but recently there was a good discussion on styles of cutting….(cutting calories, increasing cardio, fasting) and the effectiveness for the goal. In his case he wants to cut fat while maintaining and even increasing muscle mass, as he is hovering around his comp. weight. For him as his body fat shrinks from 11-12% to 7-8%, he’s careful to not cut calories too much, because of muscle loss, and burn more through cardio increase, which actually shows to retain muscle, especially when on Test, better than just dropping calories. Doing one fast during one of the rest days. I know you’re training in martial arts and MMA, but I wasn’t sure if you had a competition in mind and needed to lose weight or you’re just cutting fat. If just cutting fat mainly, then I would add more cardio, like increasing heavy bag work, even if you increase calories some for a refeed, and continue with your strength training. You will build muscle and cut fat better, and when you get in the ring the added strength is a plus, and building endurance through your sport transitions really well into competition. I’ve seen it throughout my life from football to competing in arm wrestling in the 90s, I was able to build really well through weight training, martial arts, and lots and lots of sprints…. I chose 50 yard sprint sets over road work back then, and still would stay in the 195 to 205 weight class, but continued to build muscle and lose fat, until too many injuries caught up. You could also add injectable carnitine which increases that metabolic furnace and increases endurance as well.

Bon20

Awards
As far as cutting more, there was a good discussion in Kleen’s thread. He’s prepping to compete again next year, at I believe 51, and has a log on his prep., for one of the national shows, in Dallas next year. Anyway, his transformation has been impressive with his new coach, but recently there was a good discussion on styles of cutting….(cutting calories, increasing cardio, fasting) and the effectiveness for the goal. In his case he wants to cut fat while maintaining and even increasing muscle mass, as he is hovering around his comp. weight. For him as his body fat shrinks from 11-12% to 7-8%, he’s careful to not cut calories too much, because of muscle loss, and burn more through cardio increase, which actually shows to retain muscle, especially when on Test, better than just dropping calories. Doing one fast during one of the rest days. I know you’re training in martial arts and MMA, but I wasn’t sure if you had a competition in mind and needed to lose weight or you’re just cutting fat. If just cutting fat mainly, then I would add more cardio, like increasing heavy bag work, even if you increase calories some for a refeed, and continue with your strength training. You will build muscle and cut fat better, and when you get in the ring the added strength is a plus, and building endurance through your sport transitions really well into competition. I’ve seen it throughout my life from football to competing in arm wrestling in the 90s, I was able to build really well through weight training, martial arts, and lots and lots of sprints…. I chose 50 yard sprint sets over road work back then, and still would stay in the 195 to 205 weight class, but continued to build muscle and lose fat, until too many injuries caught up. You could also add injectable carnitine which increases that metabolic furnace and increases endurance as well.
Ok, and thank you. That explanation makes perfect sense. I've always been curious about increasing cardio, and now I have a better understanding.

I'm trying to plan my cardio sessions around my current schedule. It's a bit challenging right now, especially on Mondays, because I need to attend boxing practice and also pick up my daughter from soccer. With the cold and dark conditions here in Scandinavia, I don’t feel comfortable letting her go home alone. Using sandbags, as you suggested, could be a viable option, and adopting a more active and assertive style in Thai boxing might help increase my cardio as well.

At the moment, I think I’m feeling a bit lazy and just want to get through my workouts.

My main goal is to lose some fat, but it's also about motivating my daughter to engage in sports and lead an active lifestyle. There's a possibility I might have a Thai boxing match, but I’m not entirely sure about it yet.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, and thank you. That explanation makes perfect sense. I've always been curious about increasing cardio, and now I have a better understanding.

I'm trying to plan my cardio sessions around my current schedule. It's a bit challenging right now, especially on Mondays, because I need to attend boxing practice and also pick up my daughter from soccer. With the cold and dark conditions here in Scandinavia, I don’t feel comfortable letting her go home alone. Using sandbags, as you suggested, could be a viable option, and adopting a more active and assertive style in Thai boxing might help increase my cardio as well.

At the moment, I think I’m feeling a bit lazy and just want to get through my workouts.

My main goal is to lose some fat, but it's also about motivating my daughter to engage in sports and lead an active lifestyle. There's a possibility I might have a Thai boxing match, but I’m not entirely sure about it yet.
Oh yeah, family first. 👍

Bon20

Awards
Wednesday 22/11-2023: Week 4

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C
  • 20mg Nolva, split between morning and afternoon

• 181g protein
  • 219g carbohydrates
  • 59g fat
  • Total: 2202 KCAL
Strength Training:

• None today

• 1 hour and 30 minutes of Thai boxing
Tursday 23/11-2023: Week 4

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C

• 184g protein
  • 248g carbohydrates
  • 61g fat
  • Total: 2314 KCAL
Strength Training:

• Bench Press: 189.6 lbs, 5 sets of 5 reps
  • Backoff set bench press: 167.5 lbs, 1 set of 11 reps
  • Overhead Press: 110.2 lbs, 10 sets of 3 reps
  • Seated Cable Pec Fly:
    • 99.2 lbs for 17, 13, 11, and 11 reps

• 1 hour of Thai boxing
My cold is improving, but it hasn't completely cleared up yet.

Yesterday's Thai boxing class was excellent, with a good partner and effective training. Today felt a bit more sluggish but was still okay.

I'm making progress with strength training, feeling the weights becoming heavier. I'm contemplating how much more to increase the weights since they seem manageable once I get started.

My diet seems to be on track. I tried 20g of maltodextrin post-training, which gave me a quick energy boost. I need to experiment with whether to consume maltodextrin at the end of my training session or afterward.

Overall, everything is fine, but I’m feeling somewhat lazy and eager for training sessions to end quickly. Also, I think I'm experiencing a side effect of minoxidil, similar to feeling slightly tired, which varies with the amount I apply. I plan to use less in the future.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure when you are consuming most of your carbs, but if you can consume most around your workout (pre, intra, and post), that’s the most effective way to build strength while you’re still cutting fat.

Bon20

Awards
Not sure when you are consuming most of your carbs, but if you can consume most around your workout (pre, intra, and post), that’s the most effective way to build strength while you’re still cutting fat.
I tend to eat mostly around my strength training sessions. I have a little pre-workout meal, then a bit post-workout, and the rest usually 1-2 hours after training. The timing, whether it's 1 hour or 2, depends on what's practical for the day. I feel the need to consume as many carbohydrates as possible right after training to ensure I'm ready for combat sports in the evening.

I can try adjusting it so that I eat 1 hour after training instead of 2 hours.

Would you say it's more productive to drink maltodextrin during my workout, towards the last sets, or should I wait until after the workout is completed?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tend to eat mostly around my strength training sessions. I have a little pre-workout meal, then a bit post-workout, and the rest usually 1-2 hours after training. The timing, whether it's 1 hour or 2, depends on what's practical for the day. I feel the need to consume as many carbohydrates as possible right after training to ensure I'm ready for combat sports in the evening.

I can try adjusting it so that I eat 1 hour after training instead of 2 hours.

Would you say it's more productive to drink maltodextrin during my workout, towards the last sets, or should I wait until after the workout is completed?
One hour after training is probably more optimal than two, but two should be fine, and maltodextrin during would be optimal as well.

Bon20

Awards
One hour after training is probably more optimal than two, but two should be fine, and maltodextrin during would be optimal as well.
OK, thanks. I'll give it a try, and I appreciate your input. Some things are starting to make sense now that I didn't fully understand before.

Regarding BPC 157 and TB500, I'm considering trying them out.

To minimize potential side effects, I'm thinking of following a 6-week cycle like the one below:

• BPC 157 at 200mcg daily, split into two doses: 100mcg in the morning and 100mcg in the evening.
  • TB500 at 5mg per week, divided over 3 days for the first 2 weeks, then reducing it to 2.5mg per week for the subsequent weeks.
Would this be the correct dosage to follow?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, thanks. I'll give it a try, and I appreciate your input. Some things are starting to make sense now that I didn't fully understand before.

Regarding BPC 157 and TB500, I'm considering trying them out.

To minimize potential side effects, I'm thinking of following a 6-week cycle like the one below:

• BPC 157 at 200mcg daily, split into two doses: 100mcg in the morning and 100mcg in the evening.
  • TB500 at 5mg per week, divided over 3 days for the first 2 weeks, then reducing it to 2.5mg per week for the subsequent weeks.
Would this be the correct dosage to follow?
Yes, that’s a good plan…..just remember
BPC 157 needs to be administered locally near the injury. And TB 500 is systemic, so when you inject it travels throughout the body seeking injuries.

Bon20

Awards
Yes, that’s a good plan…..just remember
BPC 157 needs to be administered locally near the injury. And TB 500 is systemic, so when you inject it travels throughout the body seeking injuries.
Yes, I'm planning to inject BPC 157 as close to my knee joint as possible to specifically target that area. Regarding TB 500, can I do the same, even though it works systemically, or should I opt for subcutaneous injections for convenience? I'll mark the injection sites on my knees and post pictures when I reach that stage

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I'm planning to inject BPC 157 as close to my knee joint as possible to specifically target that area. Regarding TB 500, can I do the same, even though it works systemically, or should I opt for subcutaneous injections for convenience? I'll mark the injection sites on my knees and post pictures when I reach that stage
Yes you can do the same with TB 500, it’s just not necessary.

Bon20

Awards
Friday 24/11-2023: Week 4

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C
Meal Plan: I'm satisfied with my meal plan; it seems to be working as intended.

• 180g protein
  • 219g carbohydrates
  • 67g fat
  • Total: 2265 KCAL
Strength Training: No strength training today.

• 1 hour of Thai boxing
  • 1 hour of Thai boxing sparring
Everything seems to be going well, but I've been feeling a bit unmotivated and lethargic. Although Thai boxing and sparring sessions were successful, they required a lot of mental effort to push through. I believe I'm in good physical shape, but I suspect my lethargy might be due to elevated estrogen levels (E2).

On a positive note, during sparring, I managed to challenge two guys who are both about 50% heavier and 30% taller than me, and they have much more experience as well. This experience shows me that my Thai boxing skills are continuously improving. It's both motivating and satisfying to be able to move fluidly and maintain agility.

Last edited:

Bon20

Awards
Saturday 25/11-2023: Week 4

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C
Morning Weight:

• 177.7 lbs
I've gained approximately 6.6lbs this week instead of losing weight. I am 100% certain it is fluid retention due to high E2.

Meal Plan:

• The meal plan seems to be on track.

• 186g protein
  • 229g carbohydrates
  • 56g fat
  • Total: 2207 KCAL
Strength Training:

• Squats: 5 sets x 5 reps at 266.8 lbs
  • Deadlift: 1 set x 5 reps at 396.8 lbs
  • Standing EZ Bar Curls: 61.7 lbs for 12 reps, then 10 reps, followed by 59.5 lbs for 11 reps, then 48.5 lbs for 12 reps
  • Cable Tricep Push Down: 280 lbs for 15 reps, then 12 reps, followed by 260 lbs for 12 reps, then 13 reps

• No combat sports today
Today was challenging. I felt like my head was a balloon, on the verge of floating away. Clearly, I have high E2 levels, and I'm planning to take my AI either tomorrow, Sunday, or at the latest by Monday. Training was tough due to my extreme lethargy, and I really had to push myself through it. Additionally, from my pictures, I notice that my body appears very greasy.

Despite gaining weight, which I believe is mostly fluid, I feel that I've made some progress in the 4 weeks since I started cutting.

There were two instances where I almost got into confrontations. The first was on Friday evening in the changing room with a group of noisy football players. I asked them to be quiet and leave, due to the lack of space. One of them continued making remarks, but I chose to stay silent to prevent the situation from escalating, even though part of me wanted to take it outside.

The second incident occurred today. I adopted a passive stance and said little, yet I was prepared for the situation to escalate.

Fortunately, nothing further happened, and while I consider the behavior of these two individuals problematic, I realize my own reactions might be influenced by the high E2. Although the situations were outwardly calm, it's my internal response to these incidents that I'm not pleased with.

Attachments

Bon20

Awards
Sunday 26/11-2023: Week 4

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C
  • 12.5mg Aromasin in the evening
  • 250iu HCG late at night
Meal Plan:

• The meal plan appears to be on track.

• 169g protein
  • 251g carbohydrates
  • 59g fat
  • Total: 2265 KCAL
Strength Training:

• No combat sports today
Today has been tough. I'm experiencing a kind of discomfort in my head that's hard to describe. I took my AI tonight, hoping for improvement in the coming days.

This evening, I'm planning my Testosterone purchase. My usual supplier ran out of the well-reputed brand in my area.

I've been searching for new suppliers and deciding which brand to choose, as all are out of my usual choice. In my country, a high-risk area, many shipments are confiscated by customs. That's why ordering myself is risky. Fortunately, I've found 5-6 new contacts, and soon they'll have Raloxifene, which is usually hard to find here. Here's my order:

• 6x10ml Test C
  • 200 pcs. 10mg Anavar
  • 1 Pack Aromasin
  • 100 pcs. 10mg Nolva
  • 15000iu HCG
  • 3x10 ml Boldenone Undecylenate (250mg/ml) (For the next cycle)
  • 10mg BPC-157
  • 20mg TB-500
  • Raloxifene when it comes in stock.
I don't plan to add any more oral steroids to my cycle. If needed, I'll increase the Anavar dose later.

With these supplies, I should be set for the rest of my cycle, for TRT post-cycle, and for another cycle when I'm ready. I could buy more Test C, but I'm hoping my preferred brand will be restocked soon so I can purchase a larger quantity.

For now, I'm aiming to find the right AI dose over the next 2 weeks. It's been 19 days since my last AI, and ideally, I should have taken it earlier in the week. It looks like I'll need 12.5mg Aromasin every 13th or 15th day, but this might change since I frontloaded, potentially leading to more aromatization than usual. Over the next 14 to 21 days, I hope to determine the correct dosage. It could be 6.25mg every 14 days or something similar. Interestingly, I've seen some individuals don't need AI at all on 350mg of Testosterone per week.

Bon20

Awards
Monday 27/11-2023: Week 5

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C
Meal Plan: I ran out of oatmeal today, so I had to settle for a rather plain breakfast/pre-workout meal, consisting of a protein shake and rice crackers. Otherwise, the food was fine and satisfactory today.

• 185g protein
  • 242g carbohydrates
  • 51g fat
  • Total: 2223 KCAL
Strength Training:

• Overhead Press: 5 sets x 5 reps at 121.3 lbs
  • Bench Press: 10 sets x 3 reps at 160.9 lbs
  • Back-off set bench: 156.5 lbs for 12 reps, then 11 reps
  • Seated Cable Pec Dec:
    • 156.6 lbs for 12 reps
    • 156.6 lbs for 11 reps
    • 99.2 lbs for 12 reps
    • 79.4 lbs for 13 reps

• No combat sports today.
I decided to skip sports tonight to sort out some practical matters. It feels like all my time is consumed by training, so it was nice to take a break.

Taking my AI yesterday was the right decision. I feel much better, although I still have high E2, but I'm excreting more fluid.

During strength training, my overhead press has become quite challenging. I really struggled with the last reps, especially in the final two sets.

When I find the time, I plan to focus on additional supplementary exercises for my overhead press and my deadlift to increase volume.

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It does look like you’ve put on some more muscle. Yeah, if your estrogen is too high that can definitely cause issues, hopefully your AI will help. And hopefully you can get your Ralox in soon, to help with any gyno.

Bon20

Awards
It does look like you’ve put on some more muscle. Yeah, if your estrogen is too high that can definitely cause issues, hopefully your AI will help. And hopefully you can get your Ralox in soon, to help with any gyno.
The AI is helping, and I'm feeling better again. I'll wait until Thursday to see how I feel and then consider taking 12.5mg again, depending on my condition. As I understand, Aromasin is effective for about five times its half-life. Things have been going well; it's just nice not to feel the urge to get into fights anymore😅 I still feel a bit of that desire, but I'm hoping it will fade away soon. It looks like I won't be able to get Raloxifene until the new year, possibly not until the end of my cycle. Also, I plan to stop using HCG as soon as my mixed portion is finished.

Can you suggest any other products I should consider buying from the UGL supplier? I need to purchase at least $1100 worth of products to get a good price. I'm stocking up for the next cycle and for TRT, but I need more items to reach that price point. Of course, I could buy less, around $400-500 worth, which would suffice for a long time, but there's a significant price difference between large and small orders.

Here's my list so far:

• 6x10ml Test C
  • 200 pcs. 10mg Anavar
  • 1 Pack Aromasin
  • 100 pcs. 10mg Nolva
  • 15000iu HCG
  • 1 Bacteriostatic water 10ml
  • 10mg BPC-157
  • 20mg TB-500
  • Raloxifene when it comes in stock
I'm considering doubling up on Anavar for the next cycle, and getting more Test. I've checked Driada's products; they are potent and legit. Many people on European forums speak highly of them. Their peptides are too expensive, so I'll buy them from another source.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The AI is helping, and I'm feeling better again. I'll wait until Thursday to see how I feel and then consider taking 12.5mg again, depending on my condition. As I understand, Aromasin is effective for about five times its half-life. Things have been going well; it's just nice not to feel the urge to get into fights anymore😅 I still feel a bit of that desire, but I'm hoping it will fade away soon. It looks like I won't be able to get Raloxifene until the new year, possibly not until the end of my cycle. Also, I plan to stop using HCG as soon as my mixed portion is finished.

Can you suggest any other products I should consider buying from the UGL supplier? I need to purchase at least $1100 worth of products to get a good price. I'm stocking up for the next cycle and for TRT, but I need more items to reach that price point. Of course, I could buy less, around $400-500 worth, which would suffice for a long time, but there's a significant price difference between large and small orders.

Here's my list so far:

• 6x10ml Test C
  • 200 pcs. 10mg Anavar
  • 1 Pack Aromasin
  • 100 pcs. 10mg Nolva
  • 15000iu HCG
  • 1 Bacteriostatic water 10ml
  • 10mg BPC-157
  • 20mg TB-500
  • Raloxifene when it comes in stock
I'm considering doubling up on Anavar for the next cycle, and getting more Test. I've checked Driada's products; they are potent and legit. Many people on European forums speak highly of them. Their peptides are too expensive, so I'll buy them from another source.
You could get some Mast and/or Primo, both are very good on a cutting cycle, and both have AI type effects to help keep estrogen down. And of course there is always Growth Hormone….adding 2-3 iu of HGH daily or 5 days on 2 off, is great on any cycle.

Bon20

Awards
You could get some Mast and/or Primo, both are very good on a cutting cycle, and both have AI type effects to help keep estrogen down. And of course there is always Growth Hormone….adding 2-3 iu of HGH daily or 5 days on 2 off, is great on any cycle.
Good idea. Would you say that the minimum effective dose for Primo is 300mg per week, or should it be higher?

For my next cycle, I'm planning 350-400mg of Test C, 200mg of EQ, and 30-40mg of Anavar. Whether I'll aim for a lean bulk or a cut will depend on where I end up at the end of this current cycle. Primo is intended for the next cycle; it's probably too late to add it to this one.

Depending on my condition and results after running this cycle for 12 weeks, I might extend it by another 4-8 weeks. This means the cycle could last approximately 12-20 weeks in total. I can get the new supplies by Monday, allowing me to run Primo for 6-14 weeks. While 6 weeks may be too short, I believe 8-14 weeks could be effective.

What are your thoughts on this plan?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good idea. Would you say that the minimum effective dose for Primo is 300mg per week, or should it be higher?

For my next cycle, I'm planning 350-400mg of Test C, 200mg of EQ, and 30-40mg of Anavar. Whether I'll aim for a lean bulk or a cut will depend on where I end up at the end of this current cycle. Primo is intended for the next cycle; it's probably too late to add it to this one.

Depending on my condition and results after running this cycle for 12 weeks, I might extend it by another 4-8 weeks. This means the cycle could last approximately 12-20 weeks in total. I can get the new supplies by Monday, allowing me to run Primo for 6-14 weeks. While 6 weeks may be too short, I believe 8-14 weeks could be effective.

What are your thoughts on this plan?
Looks good…..yeah Primo I would start at 300 to 400 and see how you react. If you feel like you need more, go up to 600 or higher. It’s such a good clean compound, but realize you probably should raise Test as you raise Primo dose, because when Primo is a lot higher than Test it can actually cause low estrogen, same with Mast. You just have to see how you respond and adjust accordingly. And I’m not sure I would run EQ and Primo together because both can lower estrogen. Personally I would choose Primo over EQ or run your Test EQ cycle first and because EQ stays in the system a very long time, take a good long break, and then you could run a Test/Primo cycle. Just realize EQ is known to raise Hematocrit and Hemoglobin quite a bit, so you will want to give blood during a cycle with EQ.

Bon20

Awards
Tuesday 28/11-2023: Week 5

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C
  • 20mg Nolva, divided between morning and afternoon
Meal Plan: Today, I felt unexpectedly hungry. I'm not sure why, but perhaps it's an indicator that I should plan a refeed soon. I'll assess how I feel at the end of the week.

• 180g protein
  • 246g carbohydrates
  • 58g fat
  • Total: 2247 KCAL
Strength Training:

• Squats: 10 sets x 3 reps at 220.5 lbs
  • RDL (Romanian Deadlift): 5 sets x 5 reps at 231.5 lbs
  • Pendlay Row: 5 sets x 5 reps at 165.5 lbs

I missed martial arts training today due to my daughter's school event. I could have gone to the gym for some cardio afterwards but decided it was okay to skip.

My squats went well, feeling explosive and appropriately weighted for a 10x3 set. However, I wasn't entirely satisfied with my RDLs; I need to focus more on technique next time. The Pendlay rows didn't feel as effective today. I'll continue with them for a few more weeks before deciding whether to switch to another exercise.

Overall, it was a pleasant but somewhat stressful day.

Last edited:

Bon20

Awards
Looks good…..yeah Primo I would start at 300 to 400 and see how you react. If you feel like you need more, go up to 600 or higher. It’s such a good clean compound, but realize you probably should raise Test as you raise Primo dose, because when Primo is a lot higher than Test it can actually cause low estrogen, same with Mast. You just have to see how you respond and adjust accordingly. And I’m not sure I would run EQ and Primo together because both can lower estrogen. Personally I would choose Primo over EQ or run your Test EQ cycle first and because EQ stays in the system a very long time, take a good long break, and then you could run a Test/Primo cycle. Just realize EQ is known to raise Hematocrit and Hemoglobin quite a bit, so you will want to give blood during a cycle with EQ.
I hadn't considered that. It's probably not wise to run Primo and EQ together. My main interest in EQ is its potential to increase collagen production. I'm aware of the various considerations when including EQ in a cycle, but the possible side effects seem manageable to me.

With a weekly dose of 200mg EQ, would it be prudent to have Telmisartan on hand just in case it's needed? I would prefer to avoid Telmisartan and rather allocate that budget towards extra testosterone.

I think I'll order Primo so I have the option to include it in this cycle. Regardless, I'll make the purchase and then decide by Monday whether to use it.

By the way, I read about your experience with EQ in MrKleen73's log.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hadn't considered that. It's probably not wise to run Primo and EQ together. My main interest in EQ is its potential to increase collagen production. I'm aware of the various considerations when including EQ in a cycle, but the possible side effects seem manageable to me.

With a weekly dose of 200mg EQ, would it be prudent to have Telmisartan on hand just in case it's needed? I would prefer to avoid Telmisartan and rather allocate that budget towards extra testosterone.

I think I'll order Primo so I have the option to include it in this cycle. Regardless, I'll make the purchase and then decide by Monday whether to use it.

By the way, I read about your experience with EQ in MrKleen73's log.
Yeah, I would always have Telmisartan on hand. I always take blood pressure support supplements to begin with, but it’s always good to have Telmisartan on hand just in case it starts to get out of control, and only take as needed. You just want to be ready, because you don’t want high blood pressure at all, if you can prevent it.

Bon20

Awards
Wednesday 29/11-2023: Week 5

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C
Morning Weight:

• 169.3 lbs
Meal Plan: The food plan for today was good. I've felt really full all day, perhaps due to no strength training.

• 176g protein
  • 233g carbohydrates
  • 69g fat
  • Total: 2278 KCAL
Strength Training:

Today was a good day. I skipped MMA to handle some practical matters, but I made sure to attend Thai boxing. The session focused mostly on technique and cardio. I noticed that the extra rest day from martial arts helped me gain better control over some techniques.

I weighed myself this morning and it seems I've lost some weight. I suspect my actual weight is even lower, as I still feel a bit bloated. I don't fully trust the scale right now, but I can see in the mirror that I'm getting more defined, and others are noticing it too.

I'll decide by tomorrow or Friday whether to take AI. Managing E2 is going well, but I want to avoid feeling lethargic and unmotivated. It's frustrating not being able to get Raloxifene; I'm curious to see if it's more effective than Nolva.

Apart from that, everything is going well.

Bon20

Awards
Yeah, I would always have Telmisartan on hand. I always take blood pressure support supplements to begin with, but it’s always good to have Telmisartan on hand just in case it starts to get out of control, and only take as needed. You just want to be ready, because you don’t want high blood pressure at all, if you can prevent it.
Ok, that makes perfect sense. I plan to keep Telmisartan on hand, just in case. After looking more into it, although Primo seems promising in many ways, I think I'll skip it and focus more on EQ. As I mentioned before, I'm no longer worried about hair loss, but I also don't want to take unnecessary risks with Primo.

Once I've successfully regrown my hair, Primo might become a relevant option for me.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, that makes perfect sense. I plan to keep Telmisartan on hand, just in case. After looking more into it, although Primo seems promising in many ways, I think I'll skip it and focus more on EQ. As I mentioned before, I'm no longer worried about hair loss, but I also don't want to take unnecessary risks with Primo.

Once I've successfully regrown my hair, Primo might become a relevant option for me.
Yeah, that’s understandable.👍

Bon20

Awards
Thursday 30/11-2023: Week 5

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C
  • 250iu HCG
  • 12.5mg Aromasin

• 178g protein
  • 234g carbohydrates
  • 62g fat
  • Total: 2224 KCAL
Strength Training:

• Bench Press: 194 lbs, 5 sets x 5 reps
  • Back-off set bench press: 160.9 lbs, 1 set x 12 reps to failure
  • Overhead Press: 112.4 lbs, 10 sets x 3 reps
  • Back-off set Overhead Press: 105.8 lbs, 1 set x 10 reps
  • Seated Cable Pec Fly:
    • 121.3 lbs for 15 reps
    • 121.3 lbs for 12 reps
    • 121.3 lbs for 8 reps

• 1 hour of Thai boxing
I'm down to my last shot of Test C. I have 2x1ml of Test E as a backup, and my new order should arrive by Sunday or Monday. I anticipate getting Testosterone fever, which usually happens when I switch between Test C and E, especially if there's a different carrier oil. I'm quite sure the Alpha Pharma brand I've been using mainly has grapeseed oil, which is thin and easy to work with. The only reaction I get is Testosterone fever when switching. The new order uses sesame oil as a carrier, so I'm curious but also bracing for possible Testosterone fever.

I also took my AI today. When I weighed myself, I was over 172lbs, though I don't recall the exact weight. My head looked swollen in the mirror before strength training.

The strength training session went well. The bench press is getting heavier, evident in my back-off set where I lifted less than before. It might be due to needing more food. I aim to push my bench press more than 202lbs for 5x5 before I hit failure. Today, I forgot my maltodextrin, so I need to make it a part of my routine.

Thai boxing was okay, but my training partner was new and didn't grasp the training, which made it somewhat unexciting for me. However, the additional conditioning work, including abdominal exercises, was nice, especially since I usually skip abs during strength training.

Overall, it was a good day. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and hope to have more control over my E2 levels next week.

teamguy312

Awards
You ran a var cycle recently right? So you could probably use some help lowering LDL and increasing HDL. You said you would like more energy for your workouts also? Keep your test C dose and your AI's/SERMS on hand but have you considered adding cardarine? More energy, balancing lipids, not suppressive. Maybe that would help you push even harder while you are on cycle. It doesn't hurt that it helps get rid of some fat too.

Also as far as BP goes, propranolol is nice if you just keep it around to take it once in a while because it works very fast and had a wide dose range, the lower end (10-20mg) tend to work very well for physical manifestations of anxiety, shaking, etc. Telmisartan will work, but be more careful with the dose, same thing with lisinopril. If your BP is only moderately high, lisinopril 2.5mg can do it sometimes. They also make a lisinopril with hydrochlorothiazide and that cane help remove edema and effectively lowers BP in 2 ways, that's why I prefer it if my estrogen is high.

Bon20

Awards
You ran a var cycle recently right? So you could probably use some help lowering LDL and increasing HDL. You said you would like more energy for your workouts also? Keep your test C dose and your AI's/SERMS on hand but have you considered adding cardarine? More energy, balancing lipids, not suppressive. Maybe that would help you push even harder while you are on cycle. It doesn't hurt that it helps get rid of some fat too.

Also as far as BP goes, propranolol is nice if you just keep it around to take it once in a while because it works very fast and had a wide dose range, the lower end (10-20mg) tend to work very well for physical manifestations of anxiety, shaking, etc. Telmisartan will work, but be more careful with the dose, same thing with lisinopril. If your BP is only moderately high, lisinopril 2.5mg can do it sometimes. They also make a lisinopril with hydrochlorothiazide and that cane help remove edema and effectively lowers BP in 2 ways, that's why I prefer it if my estrogen is high.
It was my last and first cycle, during which I used Anavar for the last 6 weeks. I had a blood test done 6-8 weeks afterward. My doctor noted that my LDL and HDL levels were slightly off balance, but she wasn't overly concerned. I'm fairly certain that my LDL and HDL levels have normalized by now.

I do have energy, although sometimes I feel lethargic and need to push myself to get started. It's true that on some days I lack energy for strength training, but this can usually be remedied with a little food or maltodextrin.

Currently, I'm in a calorie deficit, consuming around 2200-2300 calories daily. I'm considering having a refeed soon. I might skip Cardarine, unless I can obtain it easily.

Regarding blood pressure, I only have access to Telmisartan and Tadalafil, and I'm not very knowledgeable about blood pressure management. Does this mean that if I maintain balanced blood pressure, I might tolerate higher E2 levels better? This past weekend was challenging; I had excessive fluid retention in my body. I'm also concerned about potentially getting into fights.

I'm currently managing some gyno flare-ups with Nolva, but I'd prefer to avoid Nolva completely if possible.

I suspect that I either aromatize more than average, or it could be due to the frontloading I did.

Bon20

Awards
Friday 1/12-2023: Week 5

Morning Regime:

• 50mg Test C

• 175g protein
  • 263g carbohydrates
  • 63g fat
  • Total: 2340 KCAL
Strength Training:

• No strength training today

• 1 hour of Kickboxing and 1 hour of Thai boxing sparring
Friday's training was somewhat boring. The techniques practiced were good, but progress was slow due to my two training partners being very new and quite immobile.

The actual Thai boxing sparring session was also uninspiring. There were many beginners and a shortage of challenging opponents. It's frustrating when newcomers complain about being hit too hard, as martial arts are inherently about technique and learning how to absorb hits. It surprises me that some individuals are interested in martial arts yet are uncomfortable with the basics like taking punches and kicks.

I tend to be quite gentle with newcomers, only responding more assertively if they attempt something potentially dangerous. Unfortunately, this made the sparring session rather unsatisfactory. I'm considering taking a break from sparring next Friday.

Bon20

Awards
Saturday 2/12-2023: Week 5

Morning Regime:

• 50mg Test C
Morning Weight:

• 169.5 lbs
I weighed slightly more this time, likely because I wasn't completely dry when weighing myself in the morning. I suspect I've lost a bit this week to; it's noticeable in my clothes and from my pictures.

Blood Pressure:

• Morning: 118/66, Pulse 66/min
  • Evening: 133/72, Pulse 77/min
I'm considering starting daily 5mg Cialis/Tadalafil. Previously, I mistakenly used Viagra/Sildenafil. Now I realize Tadalafil is the better choice. I've been using Citruline Malate as a pre-workout, but plan to stop due to its high cost. Tadalafil seems like a great alternative, as suggested by gphagan1.

I'm monitoring my blood pressure to observe any changes after starting Tadalafil. My evening readings seem a bit high, and I'm unsure if I'm measuring it correctly. My blood pressure also reads higher on my right arm than my left.

Meal Plan: Today's meal plan was satisfactory.

• 173g protein
  • 252g carbohydrates
  • 63g fat
  • Total: 2281 KCAL
Strength Training:

• Squats: 5 sets x 5 reps at 271.2 lbs
  • Deadlift: 1 set x 5 reps at 407.8 lbs
  • Standing EZ Bar Curls: 70.5 lbs for 12 reps, 66.1 lbs for 10 reps, 59.5 lbs for 9 reps, 48.5 lbs for 10 reps, 48.5 lbs for 12 reps
  • Cable Tricep Push Down: 299.8 lbs for 12 reps, 299.8 lbs for 12 reps, 299.8 lbs for 9 reps, 279.9 lbs for 11 reps
Strength training was productive, and I remembered to bring maltodextrin, which helped with my energy. My deadlift felt uncertain, as it's been a while since I've lifted such weight, but it went well and I had a good pump.

Overall, it was a good Saturday. I had planned to microneedle my stomach but decided against it due to stress. I'll try next Saturday. I can see some progress in my pictures, which is encouraging.
And It was the right decision to take my AI on Thursday. I'm considering keeping some Dbol on hand in case my estrogen levels drop too low.

Attachments

Bon20

Awards
Sunday, 3rd December 2023: Week 5

Morning Regime:

• 50mg Test C
Blood Pressure:

• Morning: 112/65, Pulse 67/min
  • Evening: 115/61 (left arm), Pulse 67/min; 128/62 (right arm), Pulse 67/min
I suspect the higher evening readings might be due to not extending my right arm enough or being unable to relax while taking the measurement. Last night, I tried some breathing exercises before checking my blood pressure.

Meal Plan:

• My diet is going well, and I'm considering a refeed soon, possibly at the start of week 7. I plan to water fast from Saturday of week 6 at 9 PM until Monday morning of week 7. Therefore, a refeed after the fast seems most sensible, but i am not sure.

• 174g protein
  • 219g carbohydrates
  • 65g fat
  • Total: 2224 KCAL
Strength Training:

Today was a good, relaxed day. I didn't do much, but time flew by. I spent it baking Christmas cookies with my children and enjoying a day at home.

I'm starting to feel a bit off again, with my head feeling unusual and noticing that I'm excreting less water than I'm consuming. I'll monitor the situation closely, and next time, I plan to take 6.25mg of AI to address this. It might be wise to keep a close watch and potentially take the AI as early as tomorrow, but I'm still sure.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m a fan of Nolva on cycle. Definitely following

Bon20

Awards
I've been reflecting on my joints, skin, and overall cycle.

Regarding my knee joints, I'm considering using TB-500, BPC-157, HGH, and possibly MK-677. However, I'm uncertain about their effectiveness during a calorie deficit. Also, I'm curious about the impact of HGH when combined with high levels of testosterone. From what I understand, testosterone can reduce collagen synthesis in joints and skin, especially when present in large amounts. This leaves me wondering how HGH will interact, and whether it might counteract these effects.

Additionally, my facial skin clearly shows that I'm undergoing a testosterone cycle. It's difficult to describe, but I tend to develop noticeable marks around my eyes, particularly after working out, and my skin appears somewhat aged. However, when I'm not exercising and use quality face cream, my skin condition improves significantly. This is why I'm seriously contemplating using HGH to mask these signs of being on a cycle. Nevertheless, I sometimes wonder if I'm overly concerned about my joints and skin, knowing that my skin will return to normal post-cycle. Still, there's a lingering fear of permanent aging effects.

Once this cycle is complete, I plan to take a break before starting an EQ cycle, which I anticipate will positively affect my skin and joints. So, perhaps my current worries are a bit exaggerated.

I'm also considering how much weight loss I can achieve in this cycle. I expect to ramp up the effort once Anavar is introduced, but until then, there's some uncertainty.

Recently, I've been stressed about switching testosterone brands, but that's resolved now, and I'm collecting the new brand tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm thinking of incorporating water fasting into my regimen, not waiting for Anavar. Starting next week, I aim to do my first 36-hour water fast, targeting autophagy, which typically begins after 24 hours. My hope is that autophagy will mitigate some negative effects of testosterone and promote cellular health.

I believe fasting for autophagy during a cycle makes sense to reduce muscle loss risk, which isn't a major concern for me, but I'd prefer to maintain muscle than spend weeks rebuilding it.

So, I'll start this approach next week and monitor how it goes. A major challenge will be reintroducing carbohydrates, particularly on Mondays before strength training, as too many carbs can cause headaches and fatigue.

Regarding my diet, I plan to maintain a 2400 calorie intake throughout the week, acting as a refeed. Currently, I consume between 2200-2300 calories daily. A week of 2400 calories should aid in refeeding, and I might even increase it to 2700-2800 calories for one day.

I'm optimistic about water fasting and still deciding whether to include coffee, which could make the process easier. I've also got some keto-friendly electrolytes and Nolva, which I'll use during the fast.

Bon20

Awards
I’m a fan of Nolva on cycle. Definitely following
Could you elaborate on why? I was under the impression that one should try to avoid using Nolva during a cycle, as it is known to lower IGF-1 levels.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
F
Could you elaborate on why? I was under the impression that one should try to avoid using Nolva during a cycle, as it is known to lower IGF-1 levels.
For me, the benefits of gyno prevention are worth everything. I’m more than willing to sacrifice some igf

Bon20

Awards
For me, the benefits of gyno prevention are worth everything. I’m more than willing to sacrifice some igf
Haha, same here😅
I hope I can get Raloxifene soon. Hopefully I'll know a little more tomorrow about when it will be available.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been reflecting on my joints, skin, and overall cycle.

Regarding my knee joints, I'm considering using TB-500, BPC-157, HGH, and possibly MK-677. However, I'm uncertain about their effectiveness during a calorie deficit. Also, I'm curious about the impact of HGH when combined with high levels of testosterone. From what I understand, testosterone can reduce collagen synthesis in joints and skin, especially when present in large amounts. This leaves me wondering how HGH will interact, and whether it might counteract these effects.

Additionally, my facial skin clearly shows that I'm undergoing a testosterone cycle. It's difficult to describe, but I tend to develop noticeable marks around my eyes, particularly after working out, and my skin appears somewhat aged. However, when I'm not exercising and use quality face cream, my skin condition improves significantly. This is why I'm seriously contemplating using HGH to mask these signs of being on a cycle. Nevertheless, I sometimes wonder if I'm overly concerned about my joints and skin, knowing that my skin will return to normal post-cycle. Still, there's a lingering fear of permanent aging effects.

Once this cycle is complete, I plan to take a break before starting an EQ cycle, which I anticipate will positively affect my skin and joints. So, perhaps my current worries are a bit exaggerated.

I'm also considering how much weight loss I can achieve in this cycle. I expect to ramp up the effort once Anavar is introduced, but until then, there's some uncertainty.

Recently, I've been stressed about switching testosterone brands, but that's resolved now, and I'm collecting the new brand tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm thinking of incorporating water fasting into my regimen, not waiting for Anavar. Starting next week, I aim to do my first 36-hour water fast, targeting autophagy, which typically begins after 24 hours. My hope is that autophagy will mitigate some negative effects of testosterone and promote cellular health.

I believe fasting for autophagy during a cycle makes sense to reduce muscle loss risk, which isn't a major concern for me, but I'd prefer to maintain muscle than spend weeks rebuilding it.

So, I'll start this approach next week and monitor how it goes. A major challenge will be reintroducing carbohydrates, particularly on Mondays before strength training, as too many carbs can cause headaches and fatigue.

Regarding my diet, I plan to maintain a 2400 calorie intake throughout the week, acting as a refeed. Currently, I consume between 2200-2300 calories daily. A week of 2400 calories should aid in refeeding, and I might even increase it to 2700-2800 calories for one day.

I'm optimistic about water fasting and still deciding whether to include coffee, which could make the process easier. I've also got some keto-friendly electrolytes and Nolva, which I'll use during the fast.
BPC 157 and TB 500 I would just use as needed for injury repair and healing. It shouldn’t matter with those peptides whether you are on a cut or not. As far as HGH for the healing, skin and health benefits, you should run only 2-3 iu for health benefits, and that can be in a cut or bulk, it shouldn’t matter. As far as MK 677, there really isn’t a need to run it with HGH. I would save that for when you are planning on a bulk, and are not running HGH.

Bon20

Awards
BPC 157 and TB 500 I would just use as needed for injury repair and healing. It shouldn’t matter with those peptides whether you are on a cut or not. As far as HGH for the healing, skin and health benefits, you should run only 2-3 iu for health benefits, and that can be in a cut or bulk, it shouldn’t matter. As far as MK 677, there really isn’t a need to run it with HGH. I would save that for when you are planning on a bulk, and are not running HGH.
Okay, that makes sense. Would it be possible to dose, for example, 5-6 IU every other day (EOD), or is it better to take 2-3 IU for 5 consecutive days followed by 2 days off? I'm asking because I read a study suggesting that dosing EOD yielded the best results, though it's worth noting that this study was conducted on children. Also, I've finally found a source of HGH I trust, priced at 225 dollars for 100 IU. It still feels like a significant expense to me. If I decide to proceed, I want to ensure it's effective. That's why I'm considering a 200 IU plan, which would allow me to extend the duration of use.

As for BPC 157 and TB 500, I haven't found a reliable source yet, but I'm hopeful something will come up soon.

Bon20

Awards
Monday, December 4, 2023: Week 6

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C
Blood Pressure: I didn't get a chance to check my blood pressure today, but I plan to do it regularly when time permits. It's crucial not to stress over it. Starting tomorrow, I'll begin taking 5mg of Cialis/tadalafil daily.

Meal Plan: The meals today were satisfying, and I felt full and energetic. I double-checked my calorie intake three to four times because it seemed like I ate more than planned.

• 168g protein
  • 255g carbohydrates
  • 57g fat
  • Total: 2263 KCAL
Strength Training:

• Overhead Press: 5 sets x 5 reps at 125.66 lbs
  • Bench Press: 10 sets x 3 reps at 167.5 lbs
  • Back-off set bench: 1 set x 12 reps at 158.7 lbs
  • Seated Cable Pec Dec:
    • 1 set x 12 reps at 121.3 lbs (3 sets)
    • 1 set x 10 reps at 99.2 lbs
I had great energy and motivation for today's strength training and even felt like doing more. However, I had to end the session to pick up my daughter and collect a new order of UGL products. The energy boost from the maltodextrin was particularly noticeable.

Evening Martial Arts Training: I took a break tonight to avoid over-stressing. There were some practical matters that needed attention.

Overall, it was a productive day. I have about 2-3 more doses left of my Alpha Pharma Test E. My plan is to continue with 50mg Test ED for this week and then switch to EOD from next week. I had hoped to avoid side effects and not use AI in this cycle, but it hasn't gone as expected. Therefore, daily dosing may not be worth it. The final decision will be made by Sunday.

Additionally, I will wait to take AI until there are clear signs of elevated E2 levels, which might occur later this week.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, that makes sense. Would it be possible to dose, for example, 5-6 IU every other day (EOD), or is it better to take 2-3 IU for 5 consecutive days followed by 2 days off? I'm asking because I read a study suggesting that dosing EOD yielded the best results, though it's worth noting that this study was conducted on children. Also, I've finally found a source of HGH I trust, priced at 225 dollars for 100 IU. It still feels like a significant expense to me. If I decide to proceed, I want to ensure it's effective. That's why I'm considering a 200 IU plan, which would allow me to extend the duration of use.

As for BPC 157 and TB 500, I haven't found a reliable source yet, but I'm hopeful something will come up soon.
I would just stick with 5 on 2 off at 2 IU, because they have found that 2 IU is enough for a 200 lbs. man for fat loss, health, and repair. So truthfully for what you’re wanting out of it, you really don’t need to go over 2 IU. They have found that it takes much less for lipolysis to take place for fat loss than originally thought. From 1-2 IU was shown to produce good lipolysis, and that going over 2 IU did not produce better results, and may in fact be wasting HGH or raise the potential for sides once you go over 3 IU.
So basically it appears 1-2 IU is the sweet spot for lipolysis.

Bon20

Awards
Tuesday, December 5, 2023: Week 6

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C
  • 5mg Cialis
Meal Plan: Today's meal plan was great. I felt satisfied and energized.

• 175g protein
  • 230g carbohydrates
  • 63g fat
  • Total: 2214 KCAL
Strength Training:

• Squats: 10 sets x 3 reps at 227.1 lbs
  • Romanian Deadlift (RDL): 5 sets x 5 reps at 238.1 lbs
  • Pendlay Row: 5 sets x 5 reps at 171.9 lbs
Evening Martial Arts Training: I didn't engage in any combat sports today. My daughter's mother fell ill, and I needed to look after my daughter tonight. It's not safe for her to be alone in the current cold and dark conditions of Scandinavia. I'm planning to do a water fast this weekend, hoping it compensates for missing tonight's combat sports training.

Everything else is going well. I took 5mg of Cialis today, though I didn't notice any immediate effect. I believe it's supposed to work after taking 5mg daily for 2-3 consecutive days. However, splitting these 20mg Cialis pills into four equal parts is challenging, even with a pill cutter. They don't divide evenly. I'll try using a cat nail clipper for a more precise split.

I won't mention taking Cialis daily in my notes anymore; it's now part of my routine, just like my vitamin and fish oil supplements.

Bon20

Awards
I would just stick with 5 on 2 off at 2 IU, because they have found that 2 IU is enough for a 200 lbs. man for fat loss, health, and repair. So truthfully for what you’re wanting out of it, you really don’t need to go over 2 IU. They have found that it takes much less for lipolysis to take place for fat loss than originally thought. From 1-2 IU was shown to produce good lipolysis, and that going over 2 IU did not produce better results, and may in fact be wasting HGH or raise the potential for sides once you go over 3 IU.
So basically it appears 1-2 IU is the sweet spot for lipolysis.
OK, thank you. One last question about that. Would it be better to take the 2 IU before bed, or should I split them, taking 1 IU in the morning and another 1 IU in the evening?

Bon20

Awards
Wednesday, December 7, 2023: Week 6

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C in the evening
  • 250iu HCG
Meal Plan: Today's meal plan was decent, though I estimate I consumed about 100 calories more than recorded. I felt a bit low on energy for Thai boxing.

• 183g protein
  • 220g carbohydrates
  • 54g fat
  • Total: 2115 KCAL
Strength Training:

• 1 hour of MMA
I forgot my Test C injection this morning due to some urgent tasks, but I managed to take it late at night when I returned home. Next week, I plan to switch to an EOD dosing schedule instead of every day ED as I'm currently doing.

Thankfully, I haven't experienced any issues transitioning from Test C to Test E and back to Test C, even though the new brand uses sesame oil, which is thicker than what I've used before.

During Thai boxing, I felt pain in my elbows from blocking kicks and pain on my left shin while kicking pads. This might be due to my calorie deficit. I'm considering a refeed next week, which I've mentioned previously.

Regarding AI, I suspect my E2 levels are high again, but I feel more capable of managing it this time. The only issue was a bit of lethargy during MMA sparring.

I'm debating whether to take the AI on Thursday or Friday. My main goal is to be energetic for Friday's sparring and Saturday's heavy squats and deadlifts in strength training.

Also, I plan to water fast all Sunday, and I won't be able to take my AI since Aromasin needs to be taken with fat for proper absorption.

I still don't notice much effect from the 5mg Cialis, similar to when I take Citrulline Malate – I don't always feel a pump, but I notice it when I stop.

Overall, things are going well. I'm considering extending my cycle to 16 weeks, or maybe just 14. We'll see.

Bon20

Awards
Thursday, December 7, 2023: Week 6

Morning Regimen:

• 50mg Test C
  • 12.5mg Aromasin

• 170g protein
  • 245g carbohydrates
  • 60g fat
  • Total: 2234 KCAL
Strength Training:

• Bench Press: 198.4 lbs, 5 sets x 5 reps
  • Back-off set bench press: 165.3 lbs, 1 set x 12 reps
  • Overhead Press: 114.6 lbs, 10 sets x 3 reps
  • Back-off set Overhead Press: 105.8 lbs, 1 set x 10 reps
  • Seated Cable Pec Fly:
    • 141.1 lbs for 14 reps
    • 121.3 lbs for 12 reps
    • 121.3 lbs for 10 reps
    • 99.2 lbs for 11 reps

• 1 hour of Thai boxing
Today's strength training session went well with good energy levels. However, the Thai boxing class felt somewhat lackluster, as the usual instructor, who is great on Wednesdays and Thursdays, was off.

Regarding my E2 levels, I feel like I'm mentally handling higher E2 better now. However, I've experienced some gyno flare-ups, which prompted me to take my AI today. I initially planned to wait until tomorrow but didn't want to risk it. Interestingly, one of the larger guys in Thai boxing noticed my gyno flare-ups, almost commented, but then decided against it.

Otherwise, everything is fine. I think that my ankles seemed a bit stiff and sore during training, but it's not a major concern.

I've placed my HGH order. Normally, it should arrive by Sunday or Monday at the latest, but it could take up to 14 days due to the December rush.

I'm looking forward to next week's refeed. From week 8, I might adjust my calorie intake - higher on strength training days and lower on non-strength training days, aiming for a weekly total of approximately 7x2200 or 7x2250 calories. This means consuming 2400 to 2600 calories on training days and 1800-2000 calories on rest days. Realistically, it'll likely average around 2000 calories. I prefer not to drop below 2000 calories, unless it's a day when eating is challenging or I'm unusually busy.