My changed avatar....

Big H

Banned
Awards
LOL you guys are too much. I'll leave it there though, so you can test it on me; like usual I'm a guenia pig. :)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big H
LOL you guys are too much. I'll leave it there though, so you can test it on me; like usual I'm a guenia pig. :)
BTW, I also changed your URL in the sig to a real hyperlink ;)

Chemo

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
ahahahahaha...BDC that avatar is tight..I love it...HAHAH!!!!

LG. :cool:

Big H

Banned
Awards
Re: Re: My changed avatar....

BTW, I also changed your URL in the sig to a real hyperlink ;)

Chemo
Chemo could you respond to my PM please- about what you said to me. I want to straigthen this out ASAP... lets meet in chat?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big H

LOL!! I made the avatar.... Feel free to change it whenever you want. :D

Thanks

WYD

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
The BDC Avatar was WAY too big ....so I gave you this one....it reminds me of you for some reason.... :D

EDIT** In case you're wondering what it is, its a chit! You know the guys that are send from god to kill the kittens when you masterbate. :D

Big H

Banned
Awards
The BDC Avatar was WAY too big ....so I gave you this one....it reminds me of you for some reason.... :D

EDIT** In case you're wondering what it is, its a chit! You know the guys that are send from god to kill the kittens when you masterbate. :D
Thanks queef. Why not just put a damn pokeman up there?

Sigh.... :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Damn, Im sorry H, I mislead you on your avatar, its actually called a Domo-kun, Heres the pic:

Attachments

DarCSA

Awards
ROFL LMAO!!!!! That is hillarious. Damn there shouldn't be a kitten left on the planet with all the guys that live on this earth. I want a Domokun for myself and let it loose in a pet store.