Test changed/is different color? PICS

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So have been using my same source for years. Usually the test is clear with maybe slightly yellow tint. However my most recent order I received different colors with my vials. One was the usual clear and the others were a yellow/goldish color but not as dark as tren. They are all made with mct oil and all have the same batch date.

When I asked my source about it he was not really able to give me a straight answer and said he is not sure. He said maybe the different Temps during the brewing process? Now I'm not sure if the test was brewed with having different colors or the test changed colors over time. The batch date is from a year ago.

So my question is have any of you guys had this happen? Could the test have changed color over time because it maybe wasn't stored properly or gone rancid? Still safe to use? Uploaded picture for comparison.

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So have been using my same source for years. Usually the test is clear with maybe slightly yellow tint. However my most recent order I received different colors with my vials. One was the usual clear and the others were a yellow/goldish color but not as dark as tren. They are all made with mct oil and all have the same batch date.

When I asked my source about it he was not really able to give me a straight answer and said he is not sure. He said maybe the different Temps during the brewing process? Now I'm not sure if the test was brewed with having different colors or the test changed colors over time. The batch date is from a year ago.

So my question is have any of you guys had this happen? Could the test have changed color over time because it maybe wasn't stored properly or gone rancid? Still safe to use? Uploaded picture for comparison.

Thanks!
Do they have different oils?