AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
**** the strap.

You want the fizogen butt plug.

Steroids ain't got **** on that.

Is it quantum polarized like The Strap is ??

If not, don't even waste our time mentioning it.

Here is a real life (sad but true, google it.. lol) testimonial from a first-time user of "The Strap".

yo i got a strap its a diffrent kind of energy then my own but at the same time its mind but for sure it works im gonna buy another one i hear it increases the energy of the first one

How can you argue with that ??

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that was my testimonial

doingwork30

doingwork30

Awards
You guys haven't read the study muscle tech just put out?

This just in, the more money you spend, the bigger your body and your d*** gets. There has to be a 40 to 1 sugar to creatine ratio in your creatine or else you get smaller and your d*** falls off. And also, ifbb is completely roid free, we just supply nano vapor and they blow up. Of course, we supply mt shirts pants underwear and anal beads, they are the prime anabolic agents.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
We all know that photographs do not lie.

Following is my real, unadulterated testimonial of my huge muscular increases due to Nitro Tech and Cell Tech.

(Don't forget, this was conducted in official hardcore science type settings, with real science type people!)

Day 1
stick_figure.gif

Day 2
stick_figure.gif

Day 3
stick_figure.gif

The results are obvious (though hard to believe!).

I'm a Muscle Tech user 4 LIFE!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I tried to stay out of this....but d@mn. This is too much man! LMMFAO

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We all know that photographs do not lie.

Following is my real, unadulterated testimonial of my huge muscular increases due to Nitro Tech and Cell Tech.

(Don't forget, this was conducted in official hardcore science type settings, with real science type people!)

Day 1
View attachment 32647

Day 2
View attachment 32647

Day 3
View attachment 32647

The results are obvious (though hard to believe!).

I'm a Muscle Tech user 4 LIFE!
only a complete dumba$$ with a small p3nis couldnt tell the difference. there is hardcore science for hardcore products like those from MT. i mean its completely genius to put a ton of sugar in all your products that way you get more of what you pay for

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
only a complete dumba$$ with a small p3nis couldnt tell the difference. there is hardcore science for hardcore products like those from MT. i mean its completely genius to put a ton of sugar in all your products that way you get more of what you pay for
rochabp, would you like to anwer my reply? and I see youve been having way too good of time on this thread, so how old are you? 16?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp, would you like to anwer my reply? and I see youve been having way too good of time on this thread, so how old are you? 16?
someone likes muscletech, i have a passion for hating MT. and no im not 16 if i was i would actually buy MT...

....im 22

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
someone likes muscletech, i have a passion for hating MT. and no im not 16 if i was i would actually buy MT...

....im 22
Fizogen was actually worse.... Im over my mt phase, but many a newb goes through it.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
I'm 27 in a couple of weeks. I've been disgusted by MT for years, and am always approached by people wielding Flex and saying "but it's a special report". No one else has understood my grief until now, and I check this thread from my phone.
(And just so you know, rochabp, I can tell the difference in my photographs AND I have a small penis (thanks, Leukic! )

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
I'm 27 in a couple of weeks. I've been disgusted by MT for years, and am always approached by people wielding Flex and saying "but it's a special report". No one else has understood my grief until now, and I check this thread from my phone.
(And just so you know, rochabp, I can tell the difference in my photographs AND I have a small penis (thanks, Leukic! )
Hahaha.... x2!!

This thread is golden! Hail to the mighty MT!

:bow28:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol dude too much lmfao

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established

MT-Products cause unreal gains in ego, stupidity, and water retention. Buyers beware !

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
love that pic with the fat kid. years ago i bought cell tech thinkin it was the ****......boy was i clueless i guess thats how they are still in business. plus if you pick up any fitness mag or bodybuilding mag half of it is advertising garbage. buyer beware

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Not sure where you guys snagged this pic of me, but I'm glad my transformation could help.

How did you build that mass under your jaw in the pic like that?? :06:

Must be some sort of Aplodan/Nitro-Tech/naNO Vapor stack with a serious amount of chin to chest touches !!

Good work !! :thumbsup:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech testimonial of the day:enjoy

23 Mar 2010 - Nathaniel Pouncey

Out of the various supplements, powders, proteins, and pills i have experimented with absolutely no pill in the world does or ever will give the gains they all promise but the Aplodan supplement worked in my case..possible placebo affect??? could be…so i got a second bottle just 2 days ago and im stacking it with the Gakic Hardcore..the first bottle of aplodan i noticed very pleasing gains in reps and size..20 to 30lbs bench..10 15lbs on curls and 80lbs squat..arms grew almost 2 inches and gained 12lbs..also used NO black..didnt work near as good as NO shotgun..second bottle seems promising..Gakic works very well..so far im impressed. And all of the other men and women who dog on the product must understand that everyone is different..im a hard gainer myself..ive had to work my ass off in the gym to get where im at and im still not where id like to be but without some form of diet and knowledge of carbs, protein, and a good workout routine its not going to work. and some products just flat out dont work at all (for some people)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Muscletech testimonial of the day:enjoy

23 Mar 2010 - Nathaniel Pouncey

Out of the various supplements, powders, proteins, and pills i have experimented with absolutely no pill in the world does or ever will give the gains they all promise but the Aplodan supplement worked in my case..possible placebo affect??? could be…so i got a second bottle just 2 days ago and im stacking it with the Gakic Hardcore..the first bottle of aplodan i noticed very pleasing gains in reps and size..20 to 30lbs bench..10 15lbs on curls and 80lbs squat..arms grew almost 2 inches and gained 12lbs..also used NO black..didnt work near as good as NO shotgun..second bottle seems promising..Gakic works very well..so far im impressed. And all of the other men and women who dog on the product must understand that everyone is different..im a hard gainer myself..ive had to work my ass off in the gym to get where im at and im still not where id like to be but without some form of diet and knowledge of carbs, protein, and a good workout routine its not going to work. and some products just flat out dont work at all (for some people)
Silly Nathan though he could stack an MRI product with MuscleTech and achieve the MuscleTech only stack physique Jay Cutler has :lol:

NOOB !

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Silly Nathan though he could stack an MRI product with MuscleTech :lol:
Didnt aplodans billion dollar ad campaign end like 2 years ago? I have had Muscle and Fitness and Flex subscription for the past 3 or 4 years and havent seen aplodan in a very long time.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Didnt aplodans billion dollar ad campaign end like 2 years ago? I have had Muscle and Fitness and Flex subscription for the past 3 or 4 years and havent seen aplodan in a very long time.
Aplodan was banned along with all of the other PH's I believe..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you guys seen jay cutler's NEW MASS STACK? its like $60 for a 15 day supply. that could only mean one thing its extra hardcore...i ordered 25 stacks for $1500 and its gonna last me like 2 months

dave12

Awards
  • Established
How did you build that mass under your jaw in the pic like that?? :06:

Must be some sort of Aplodan/Nitro-Tech/naNO Vapor stack with a serious amount of chin to chest touches !!

Good work !! :thumbsup:
That's just what happens when you are on products this hardcore. My chewing gum usage caused the muscles underneath my jaw to balloon up to super human hugeness with mindblowing pumps.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's just what happens when you are on products this hardcore. My chewing gum usage caused the muscles underneath my jaw to balloon up to super human hugeness with mindblowing pumps.
yeah im starting to get pumps on my penis and on my fingers from typing

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
yeah im starting to get pumps on my penis and on my fingers from typing

funny you should say that... my c0ck is so vascular from all this pump-tech I can barely concentrate. My GF aked if I was having an allergic reaction !
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
funny you should say that... my c0ck is so vascular from all this pump-tech I can barely concentrate. My GF aked if I was having an allergic reaction !
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
dont wear athletic shorts when using nona vapor cuz everyone can see your penis stand up like a baby's arm reaching for something

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
dont wear athletic shorts when using nona vapor cuz everyone can see your penis stand up like a baby's arm reaching for something
Hahahaha.... Ladies and gentlemen, we have a candidate for anabolicminds.com "Post of the Year!!"

:fest30:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahaha.... Ladies and gentlemen, we have a candidate for anabolicminds.com "Post of the Year!!"

:fest30:
i expect a muscletech prize. one that works...

....good luck finding one

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Elton John just signed with MT! Among other benefits, NaNO vapor has been shown to cure AIDS

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Unless Gary Coleman or Steve Urkel sponsors It, Im not buying It. They should even create a womens line of products with sponsors such as Queen Latifah and Rosie.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless Gary Coleman or Steve Urkel sponsors It, Im not buying It. They should even create a womens line of products with sponsors such as Queen Latifah and Rosie.
or oprah

kevin128

Awards
i dont get why everyone has to make fun of muscletech they are the best company out there. Their anabolic Halo product is nothing short of the most revolutionary most powerful product ever made.. (has gains that rival some mild steroids)

seriously can any one name a better product, or better yet, product that can even do 1/10th of Anabolic Halo???

seriously guys Anabolic Halo "forces its way into you... Through you... Around you. Its subzero shock takes over. It engages an anabolic phenomenon from within... Leaving your muscles with no choice but to grow. What is this thing you're feeling... This chilling sensation? The cryogenic technology processes key ingredients into enhanced matter states. The anabolic charge invades and engulfs your muscles. It crushes catabolism and commands your muscles to grow."

name another supplement that literally forces its way into you using the power of -320 degrees cryogenic technology to command your muscles to grow.

and if you guys want to argue ingredients lets do that Anabolic Halo has over 70 different muscle building ingredients.

knowing the true power muscle tech even had to give precise directions on how to properly use anabolic halo, "After your workout, start off by consuming 1 serving (1 heaping scoop) mixed in 4 oz. of cold water. As you develop respect for, and truly comprehend the power of Anabolic Halo™, increase to 3 servings (3 scoops)"

i never before heard of developing respect for a supplement before Anabolic Halo, but like i said this is nothing short of the BEST.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
i dont get why everyone has to make fun of muscletech they are the best company out there. Their anabolic Halo product is nothing short of the most revolutionary most powerful product ever made.. (has gains that rival some mild steroids)

seriously can any one name a better product, or better yet, product that can even do 1/10th of Anabolic Halo???

seriously guys Anabolic Halo "forces its way into you... Through you... Around you. Its subzero shock takes over. It engages an anabolic phenomenon from within... Leaving your muscles with no choice but to grow. What is this thing you're feeling... This chilling sensation? The cryogenic technology processes key ingredients into enhanced matter states. The anabolic charge invades and engulfs your muscles. It crushes catabolism and commands your muscles to grow."

name another supplement that literally forces its way into you using the power of -320 degrees cryogenic technology to command your muscles to grow.

and if you guys want to argue ingredients lets do that Anabolic Halo has over 70 different muscle building ingredients.

knowing the true power muscle tech even had to give precise directions on how to properly use anabolic halo, "After your workout, start off by consuming 1 serving (1 heaping scoop) mixed in 4 oz. of cold water. As you develop respect for, and truly comprehend the power of Anabolic Halo™, increase to 3 servings (3 scoops)"

i never before heard of developing respect for a supplement before Anabolic Halo, but like i said this is nothing short of the BEST.
Wow.. sounds like the wave of the future.. I wonder if I can return my test prop to get a couple pounds of Anabolic Halo..

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Test and tren don't work- they're not delivered at -320 degrees. And if you were in the know like Kevin, you would understand that 70 musclebuilding ingredients at ineffective doses must be better than one ingredient at an effective dose.
Eustis- that wasn't really your pic with the cell-tech jug was it? It was Kevin. Tell the truth.

kevin128

Awards
Test and tren don't work- they're not delivered at -320 degrees. And if you were in the know like Kevin, you would understand that 70 musclebuilding ingredients at ineffective doses must be better than one ingredient at an effective dose.
Eustis- that wasn't really your pic with the cell-tech jug was it? It was Kevin. Tell the truth.
finally some one that truly understands how great muscle tech is

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Wow Kevin... Please, Please, Please tell me you are kidding.

The only way It could be effective at all Is If you drink the whole dam bottle at one time. Cryo-what? How the **** does It matter that this crap was frozen or whatever?

Example: "Oh this piece of dog **** was cryogenically frozen In a lab, its waaaaaay better that you're average cheap dog ****, trust me Dr. Jay aka Mr. O says so, he looks like a scientist."

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

Amen !

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kevin128 again"

Oh, and other companies have tried -325 degrees but it just doesn't perform like the MuscleTech patent -320.

I even chose my muscles not to grow, but they didn't wanna listen on Anabolic Halo !!!

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
i espeacially like how there ads say"a key ingredient in...."caused my massively quick 52 week transformation!!they fool em tho??

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

exactly the only way to get big muscles is to freeze them. although the side effects suk... since it sends my body to -320 degrees that not only did my balls shrink but they completely fell off. but who needs balls when i have anabolic halo

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Special Ad Report:
Ancient scrolls reveal- Aliens gave Egyptians key ingredients found in Creakic to help build pyramids!

(Picture of Jay with @sshole in MT labcoat reading scroll together)

Alien technology is clinically proven to increase muscle gains more than dumpster juice by 5% in as little as 500 weeks! Incredible!

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Cryogenics For cryopreservation/resuscitation, see Cryonics. For the band, see Cryogenic (band). In physics, cryogenics is the study of the production of very low temperature (below −150 °C −238 °F or 123 K) and the behavior of materials at those temperatures. Rather than the familiar temperature scales of Fahrenheit and Celsius, cryogenicists use the cryogenicists use the Kelvin (and formerly Rankine) scales. A person who studies elements under extremely cold temperature is called a cryogenicist"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryogenics?wasRedirected=true

-320 is just too hardcore for me.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Cryogenics For cryopreservation/resuscitation, see Cryonics. For the band, see Cryogenic (band). In physics, cryogenics is the study of the production of very low temperature (below −150 °C −238 °F or 123 K) and the behavior of materials at those temperatures. Rather than the familiar temperature scales of Fahrenheit and Celsius, cryogenicists use the cryogenicists use the Kelvin (and formerly Rankine) scales. A person who studies elements under extremely cold temperature is called a cryogenicist"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryogenics?wasRedirected=true

-320 is just too hardcore for me.

Only MuscleTech scientists, ahem.. I mean cryogenicts, are capable of such feats as creating supplements that only react to temperatures of sub 300 degrees... That explains everything !

We are truley blessed to be in the graces of such an innovative group of supplement pioneers !!!!

:thumbsup:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
This makes me sad because MT/BSN is all they sell here in Iraq =x On the plus side I ordered some real stuff from NP.

But on to my review of anabolic halo+creakic stack (REAL)
I gained 12 MFing pounds in 3 weeks, and I guarantee it was all from the super pro stack I was using, and not because I just started lifting and have been busting my ass and eating right. The chopped up listerine paper mints in the anabolic halo nearly stopped my blood flow, which allowed my muscles to worry more about getting huge and less about oxygen. The -320 degree temps that my body was lowered to put me in a near cryostasis level of sleep, meaning I slept for my entire recovery week, and when I woke up the next week, I had gained over 12 pounds and the next time I worked out my PRs were increased by over 9000 grams.

The bottom line is MT is awesome, because its the only thing they will sell at military stores, which means its the best.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
That's bogus logic AAFES or NEX sells it, so it's the best.
Yeah- OK buddy.
"Cryostasis level of sleep?"
Get a book- all that flex magazine is warping your brain.
On the other hand- congrats on the progress.
Nothing against you- just MT and their deceptive ad campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.