MrMarc: Liquid In My VEINS! LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK! ~Sponsored~

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
You will not use that word YOLO or SWAG in this mofo thread JK

but in all serious those 2 words pisses me of when kids use those words, like are you serious?, how hard is it to use proper grammar these days and bcith pull up your pants to?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will not use that word YOLO or SWAG in this mofo thread JK

but in all serious those 2 words pisses me of when kids use those words, like are you serious?, how hard is it to use proper grammar these days and bcith pull up your pants to?
Oh yeah mofo....I'll just....leave...this here....

image-2811046036.jpg

Hahahaha

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 9 buddy!

Fuggin time to move some volume later and then il l post tonight ;)

Other thought these two products seem to be helping me lean out slowly noting at a crazy pace but good enough to seem that slow steady result, enegery still the same, focus is good, aggression seems to be above good, pumps mostly at night, veins run full ever know and then.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 buddy!

Fuggin time to move some volume later and then il l post tonight ;)

Other thought these two products seem to be helping me lean out slowly noting at a crazy pace but good enough to seem that slow steady result, enegery still the same, focus is good, aggression seems to be above good, pumps mostly at night, veins run full ever know and then.
kill it!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 9 Part 2.

O boy this volume sure takes it toll on me.

3 set of 20 reps 145lb "Bench"
2 set 20 reps "Incline Bench"

Each time I do this ill switch them ex 3 set inlcine 2 set b press and swicth keep things fresh a little bit

Hammer curls dropped some reps to make it a tad easier, I think I need to drop the weight tho. 35lbs 4 sets of 10, Dam forearms were killing me. I also threw in some heavy ezcurls in between sets "8 reps" again to keep things fresh.

dead 4x15 145lbs changed it up and did some barbell rows 3x15 115lbs will switch to seated rows every other workout.

claves **** these shizz, riped them out and burn like a mofo.

Omg my lats are growing, time to get these beast looking like a king corba! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 9 Part 2.

Each time I do this ill switch them ex 3 set inlcine 2 set b press and swicth keep things fresh a little bit

Hammer curls dropped some reps to make it a tad easier, I think I need to drop the weight tho. 35lbs 4 sets of 10, Dam forearms were killing me. I also threw in some heavy ezcurls in between sets "8 reps" again to keep things fresh.

dead 4x15 145lbs changed it up and did some barbell rows 3x15 115lbs will switch to seated rows every other workout.

Omg my lats are growing, time to get these beast looking like a king corba! :)
Don't make it easier Marc, make sure it's harder. :lol:
Keep the rest around 30 seconds, get that cardio effect with it.

:thumbsup:

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Don't make it easier Marc, make sure it's harder. :lol:
Keep the rest 30 seconds or less, get that cardio effect with it.

:thumbsup:
Forearms pumps are bad man... lol the rest is good am under 30 sec, but dam my forearms fuggin hurt when it come to them hammer curls.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 Part 2.

Omg my TRAPS are growing, time to get these beast looking like a king corba! :)
Fixed :p and nice bro cobra Marc has a cool ring to it maybe that will be your cage fighter name!!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 10... :)

About to go move some more volume! Going to go HAM! Looking kinda big my fellow AMer's Shoulder's look different more bigger :) small improvements are showing nicely, I just wish I was more pic friendly haa.

AaronJP1 I hope bcazo did a good job on his condense log! I got to re catch up. Good deeds from MrMarc <3

Will have part two update coming, will be detailed but noting crazy long.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

About to go move some more volume! Going to go HAM! Looking kinda big my fellow AMer's Shoulder's look different more bigger :) small improvements are showing nicely, I just wish I was more pic friendly haa.

AaronJP1 I hope bcazo did a good job on his condense log! I got to re catch up. Good deeds from MrMarc <3

Cazo milked that log... :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good. I need a pre work out in my life I feel so vulnerable without one
No pre works in your stash?
What you just a weekend warrior? :dunno:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Idk man been like 4 months without one... besides the 3 prodigy sample I got form howwedo.
Know u got money man. Nab something up. Got that huge ass kitchen & back yard gym set. :D

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Know u got money man. Nab something up. Got that huge ass kitchen & back yard gym set. :D

pfttt more like I got a speeding ticket to pay for first -___-, I never touch my funds for supplements only side money I get, that's why I have excellent money management, If I ever have kids or a wife I want them to have the best life they can image.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 10 part 2

Started off with dinner first before my workout, made some ribs, mash potatoes, green beans, ate and waited like 2 hours for my food to settle down.

Workout same like last time. :squintfinger:

Quads: Front squat 5x15 135lbs "upped it some more."
Hams: 5x15
Triceps 45lbs 5x15 2x8 65lbs "Added in some heavys"
Over heads press this time: 95lbs 5x15 will swapped with dunbell e

Methyl 1-D + MMv3 at this point in time is doing great magic! Simple magic, but still got some good result coming in at 10 days in: Here's what am noticing more of ---> Hardness kicking in, pumps gets better each and every night, focus still the same, aggression is up more "rarw", getting slightly leaner each day. So far so good for being 10 days in cant wait till the 3 week were things should be in full effect!

Other notes: Still these 4 dose a day of each is killing my bottle fast :-/ that would be the most annoying thing is the dose. Taste still very good, seems to change flavor as the bottle gets more empty. I think the pill form + the liquid stack would = sick result.!

Now could I recommend this stack to someone so far? Yes I can, I don't want to force anything on anyone, but so far with my slow and steady results you can be sure this these two products will deliver the result your at-least looking for, may not be like insane result but solid steady pace result that will make you happy. Am only 10 days in and this wild ride will only get better. Stay tuned!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Non-methyl PH's always take longer to kick in...

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10 part 2

Started off with dinner first before my workout, made some ribs, mash potatoes, green beans, ate and waited like 2 hours for my food to settle down.

Methyl 1-D + MMv3 at this point in time is doing great magic! Simple magic, but still got some good result coming in at 10 days in: Here's what am noticing more of ---> Hardness kicking in, pumps gets better each and every night, focus still the same, aggression is up more "rarw", getting slightly leaner each day. So far so good for being 10 days in cant wait till the 3 week were things should be in full effect!

Other notes: Still these 4 dose a day of each is killing my bottle fast :-/ that would be the most annoying thing is the dose. Taste still very good, seems to change flavor as the bottle gets more empty. I think the pill form + the liquid stack would = sick result.!

Now could I recommend this stack to someone so far? Yes I can, I don't want to force anything on anyone, but so far with my slow and steady results you can be sure this these two products will deliver the result your at-least looking for, may not be like insane result but solid steady pace result that will make you happy. Am only 10 days in and this wild ride will only get better. Stay tuned!
man oh man i get so pumped reading your log. I'm super anxious to hear back to see if i can log this Trifecta Stack as well!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10 part 2

Very nice to hear!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 11 ---> Yesterdays.

Same upper body workout at last so no need to repeat any thing here.

Diet been good so far. I can tell am kinda getting more hungry while being on, but everything is controllable. Had a family bday party to go to which was fun time, got to sit back and relax after my workout which was good.

Am pretty hard and felling dense at this point it time! People have been staying my arms are getting better etc, so the small compliments go a long way.

Day 12 ---> Today.

Workout was the above workout from day 10 which was legs, Can't walk lol :thumbsdown:

Felt pretty lazy today for some reason, most likely due to it be raining all day. Monday I'll do some running in the evening like a nice steady pace mile jog, it been a while so I might puke, but it will be good for me and my heart!

Other notes: Back looking big well from my point of view and getting more cut. As I also send a few days back shoulders are growing, lats to etc. Got to make sure by the end of this run am sexy!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11 ---> Yesterdays.

Same upper body workout at last so no need to repeat any thing here.

Diet been good so far. I can tell am kinda getting more hungry while being on, but everything is controllable. Had a family bday party to go to which was fun time, got to sit back and relax after my workout which was good.

Am pretty hard and felling dense at this point it time! People have been staying my arms are getting better etc, so the small compliments go a long way.

Day 12 ---> Today.

Workout was the above workout from day 10 which was legs, Can't walk lol :thumbsdown:

Felt pretty lazy today for some reason, most likely due to it be raining all day. Monday I'll do some running in the evening like a nice steady pace mile jog, it been a while so I might puke, but it will be good for me and my heart!

Other notes: Back looking big well from my point of view and getting more cut. As I also send a few days back shoulders are growing, lats to etc. Got to make sure by the end of this run am sexy!
Yeah get growing my friend :) your doing awesome with this log thus far

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 13

Had a amazing workout, sets are getting easier, less rest time etc!

Did the workout a little different when it came to bench threw in 2 medium-heavy set. Wanted to make sure strength stay the same, seem to drop some.

1 set of 15 reps 185lb 1 set 10 reps 225lbs "Bench"
3 set 25 reps 145lbs "Incline Bench" bump up some reps :)

Hammer curls same as last time. 35-45lbs 4x15

Dead 4x20 225lbs

Claves rep em

Felling ALPHA and on top of the world! Will post more info tonight.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 14 2 full weeks in!

Same legs this time you know the drill lol.

Overall am looking pretty stacked and full, Chest blew the fk up with this tanning method, still need to get my upper chest going more tho. My viens are blasting all over the place on my workout days and it pretty scary! Aggression is up for sure there is no room for error from any one, I get pretty pissed of sometimes and haa it feels good :) and not to mention am feeling alpha. Diet been good and on point, some days I do eat extra to help fuel my muscles.

Over all rating! At this point in time is a 8.5/10 am enjoying this stack more and more each day and let me tell you something you should enjoy the pics but am going to take them more toward the end of this cycle ;-) over all tho from my point of view I think am bigger overall but most of the change is around my shoulders, lats, chest, and a little bit of bf drop around my med section.

I need a new pairs of eyes from my fellow AMer to help point out any impoverishment I have made and any suggestions since and I can't lol. Slow and steady wins the race right haa?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14 2 full weeks in!

Same legs this time you know the drill lol.

Overall am looking pretty stacked and full, Chest blew the fk up with this tanning method, still need to get my upper chest going more tho. My viens are blasting all over the place on my workout days and it pretty scary! Aggression is up for sure there is no room for error from any one, I get pretty pissed of sometimes and haa it feels good :) and not to mention am feeling alpha. Diet been good and on point, some days I do eat extra to help fuel my muscles.

Over all rating! At this point in time is a 8.5/10 am enjoying this stack more and more each day and let me tell you something you should enjoy the pics but am going to take them more toward the end of this cycle ;-) over all tho from my point of view I think am bigger overall but most of the change is around my shoulders, lats, chest, and a little bit of bf drop around my med section.

I need a new pairs of eyes from my fellow AMer to help point out any impoverishment I have made and any suggestions since and I can't lol. Slow and steady wins the race right haa?
Agreed bro slow and steady wins the race!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Late but in for more comments about me! :) Loved condense btw thanks bro!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
People have to realize that only things like superdrol "kick in" the first week due to all of the cellular water retention.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
People have to realize that only things like superdrol "kick in" the first week due to all of the cellular water retention.
I know, am enjoying this stack nicely, am just letting people know everything will be steady with this stack and what they can expect ;)

Also thank you for this opportunity! Hopefully everyone is enjoy this log.

To everyone else will update my day from yesterday today along with today's update in a little bit.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 15.

Took that day off was greatly need. Felling pump and focus like in the zone.! Was good the give my muscle a break.

Day 16. Today.

Well Same with upper body all that amazing volume well more like crazy workout still hehe. Leanness seem to even out but looking pretty full and bigger on my upper body and arm are looking big and dense. Was on my feet all day doing some more work for a neighbor so pretty tried today when I got home, so I took a power nap then I hit my workout which felt good.

Dinner was awesome, made me some yellow rice and chicken, peas, and fired some eggplants yum! Right now am just relaxing and enjoying my stack really a great product form LG Science and am thankful for the chance to log and I hop am doing a good job.

Other notes: Alpha all day every day, still no room for dump people that just pisses me off. Tomorrow going to be fun Aaron suggest some DPT for me, since I wanted to at-least keep my strength since it drop, so it going to be a unique and painful program, Thank for the suggest buddy!

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
mrmarc, have you considered dosing maybe 3.2ml +3.2ml in the morning then 3.2ml + 3.2ml pre-workout?
in other words, instead of dosing 4 times a day for each product, maybe taking 2 big doses am 2 big doses pm
does anyone else have thoughts on 2 + 2 instead of 4 + 4
is it an issue with absorbing only 1.6ml at a time then 15 minutes later 1.6ml
very good log by the way.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its likely a half life issue.. to keep the plasma level of hormones high enough you need to keep up on the doseing..

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
ah, that was going to be my next question regarding the dosing... makes sense. thanks, xR1pp3Rx

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 17

I had a alpha day today did my DTP training and it was fugging badass. Only did bench today because am not going to be doing 2 parts a session so I'll do one major group a day.

145 50 reps
155 40 reps
185 30 reps
225 20 reps
265 10 reps

265 10 reps
225 20 reps
185 30 reps
155 40 reps "This were it begin to suck...."
145 50 reps "I thought I was dying...."

Other notes: Getting some heartburn about 15mins after my dose, pretty rough to. Strength is on a sliver-back gorilla style! Acne on back comes and goes not bad really. Pump and full and ready to rock and roll next workout!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Day 17

I had a alpha day today did my DTP training and it was fugging badass. Only did bench today because am not going to be doing 2 parts a session so I'll do one major group a day.

145 50 reps
155 40 reps
185 30 reps
225 20 reps
265 10 reps

265 10 reps
225 20 reps
185 30 reps

Other notes: Getting some heartburn about 15mins after my dose, pretty rough to. Strength is on a sliver-back gorilla style! Acne on back comes and goes not bad really. Pump and full and ready to rock and roll next workout!
Damn dude!! Keep killin those weights!! :notworthy:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 17

145 50 reps
155 40 reps
185 30 reps
225 20 reps
265 10 reps

265 10 reps
225 20 reps
185 30 reps

That's ill mane. Keep pushing it man. I'm a bit dizzy & disoriented after my work out. I'm digging it though. Hypertrophy @ it's best, I train for size. :D

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Damn dude!! Keep killin those weights!! :notworthy:
That's ill mane. Keep pushing it man. I'm a bit dizzy & disoriented after my work out. I'm digging it though. Hypertrophy @ it's best, I train for size. :D
Thanks guys. Ive gotten that dizzy weird felling a few times and it sucks. I love the heavy weight and just cant stand moving the lower weight that shiz drop my strength quick. so DTP is finally perfect balance for me. :)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 18 Bich :)

Boom! Insane bis today even thew in incline dumbbells at the end since I was feeling so Alpha!

Ex curls
35 50reps
40 40reps
45 30reps
50 20reps
55 10reps

Then work back down to light.

inlcine duns 55lbs 2 sets of 20reps each side.

All in all am in the zone! Aggression is way up, alpha is alpha, leanness stop but is getting replaced by size lol, fine with me tho ;) Had some well needed pizza yum was well worth it! This stack is shining bright.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18 Bich :)

Boom! Insane bis today even thew in incline dumbbells at the end since I was feeling so Alpha!

Ex curls
35 50reps
40 40reps
45 30reps
50 20reps
55 10reps

Then work back down to light.

inlcine duns 55lbs 2 sets of 20reps each side.

All in all am in the zone! Aggression is way up, alpha is alpha, leanness stop but is getting replaced by size lol, fine with me tho ;) Had some well needed pizza yum was well worth it! This stack is shining bright.
Yum pizza

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Was this a meat pizza? Pepperoni? Did u add pineapple? :D