Mowglisml Testing: Massacr3 + Assass1nate

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries. Jtmass and iamyourfather, I kindly ask that any further discussions be taken to the massacr3 q&a, just to keep interesting convos like these open for more people to view and not just in this log.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
overall im very satisfied with the results, even though i cant say for sure which effects are 100% related to the ep1logue - but when can we say that ever for sure about any supplement?
This I agree. The way I would do is, either keep at maintenance and see what changes will I see. Else, do a surplus for a few months without Ep1 or Massacr3 and then introduce. I think, it would give a better idea as to what the supplement can do.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No worries. Jtmass and iamyourfather, I kindly ask that any further discussions be taken to the massacr3 q&a, just to keep interesting convos like these open for more people to view and not just in this log.
Yikes. Sorry man..

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14
PWO Stack
-1 scoop quake 1 scoop re1gn
-massacr3 - 2 pills

Intra
-Ghost BCAAs

Lower
Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). Forward slash represents super-set. "*" is a drop set

Warmup:
-Few reps and stretches

Working Lifts:
-Wide Stance Leg press: 270x6, 6, 280x6, 290x6
-Deadlift: 225x10, 10, 10
-walking lunges: 25x12, 12, 35x12
-Leg Curls: 110x12, 120x12, 130x12
-leg press machine calf: 230x12, 250x12, 12
-decline situps: 12, 12, 12

Through the Day
-PES E9
-PES Multi
-Assass1nate: 2 pills before lunch, 2 pills before dinner

Comments
Great session today. Felt sturdy with my deadlifts. Perfect weight for my 10 reps. Nice and controlled. I had a ton of endurance today i was running back and forth between sets with pullups. Nothing much else to report. Veiny forearms also.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15
PWO Stack
-quake + bang
-massacr3 - 2 pills

Intra
-Ghost BCAAs

Chest
Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). Forward slash represents super-set. "*" is a drop set

Warmup:
-Few reps and stretches

Working Lifts:
-BB bench: various triples and singles. Continuing Practicing form and building strength
-BB incline: 135x10, 10, 10
-DB incline: 60x10, 70x6, 45x8 2-3 sec down and 1 sec up
-DB hammer: 50x12, 12
-cable fly: 10x15, 15, 15
-machine chest press: 60x10, 85x12, 100x12, 115x10, 130x6, 160x3**

Through the Day
-PES E9
-PES Multi
-Assass1nate: 2 pills before lunch, 2 pills before dinner

Comments
Awesome session! This workout was first thing in the morning. I had a ton of energy and had to cut myself short. I’m starting to feel extra pushing strength. Just when i feel like i’m about to fail I can push 1 or 2 extra.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It'd be better to post your new pics next to those from day #1 rather than the ones from one week before

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
It'd be better to post your new pics next to those from day #1 rather than the ones from one week before
This would show more of a change, also how has weight changed / dimensions, e.g. are you tracking caliper changes or using other methods to track BF%?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I relooked at them and Those are actually day 1. the ones from 2 weeks ago. I edited my post.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would show more of a change, also how has weight changed / dimensions, e.g. are you tracking caliper changes or using other methods to track BF%?
Weight has remained the same 189-190. I am not tracking fat or anything like that.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I relooked at them and Those are actually day 1. the ones from 2 weeks ago. I edited my post.
do you feel any difference compared to ep1logue so far?
i think its generally a little bit too early to expect any effects strengthwise. it needs at least 3 weeks to get a boost imho

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you feel any difference compared to ep1logue so far?
i think its generally a little bit too early to expect any effects strengthwise. it needs at least 3 weeks to get a boost imho
Only difference so far is: different label and different color pills. Yes, i noticied ep1logue kick in at week 3.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rest day today. Steeler game and UFC fight night. Diet went off the rails yesterday. Friends’ little kids shakeys bday party and today game day.. oh well, you got to live a little :) back to lift day tomorrow

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17
PWO Stack
-re1gn - 1.5 scoops
-massacr3 - 2 pills

Intra
-Ghost BCAAs 0.5 scoop and quake caff free 1 scoop

Upper

Warmup:
-Few reps and stretches

Working Lifts:
-lat pulldown: 180x6, 6, 6, 6
-rope pullover: 50x12, 50 + rubber weightx12, 57.5x12
-OH shoulder press: 100x10, 10, 10
-arnolds: 40(each hand)x10, 10, 10
-Rope Facepull (Scapular Retraction): 42.5x17, 50x15, 15
-rope tricep: 35x12, 12, 12
-straight bar tricep pressdown: 50x12, 57.5x12, 12

Through the Day
-PES E9
-PES Multi
-Assass1nate: 1 pills before breakfast oats, 2 pills before dinner, 1 pill before snack

Comments
The pumps today were ridiculous. The most i experienced so far with massacr3 lol. Loved it. Front shoulders felt like they were going to explode. I looked bigger today.. gained 5lbs from just going crazy and eating whatever saturday and sunday haha. Redoing my wifes garden this year and got the gate done after the gym.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18
01/16/2018
PWO Stack
-ON pre-workout sample
-massacr3 - 2 pills

Intra
-Ghost BCAAs - 1 scoop

Lower

Warmup:
-Few reps and stretches

Working Lifts:
-BB Squat: 250x6, 255x6, 255x6, 255x6
-Romanian Deadlift: 225x10, 10, 235x10
-Leg Extension: 175x12, 180x12, 12*
-Seated Calf: 255x12, 12, 12*
-Seated Ab Machine: 90x12, 95x12, 100x12

Through the Day
-PES E9
-PES Multi
-Assass1nate: 1 pills before breakfast oats, 2 pills before Lunch, 1 pill before afternoon oats

Comments
Some analysis:
*I am noticing minor strength increase. My squat went up by 5 lbs and maintained my form. I calculated about a 2.5% strength increase since 2 weeks ago when I worked out with same rep scheme (4x6). Total Volume Week 1: 5940, Total Volume yesterday: 6090, how much of it is massacr3? I can't really say.. Romanian deadlifts felt so damn light for the first 2 sets! haha but at the final set for 235 i felt fatigue creep in hard. perhaps I did not rest long enough. Leg extension went up 10lbs from last week, but I did do a more volume based squat last week 3x10, so that could account for a more fatigue quad(s).

*The scale was broken at the gym today, so I could not weight myself to see if weight toggled back to normal. Visually, I looked less bloated. My hunger has now increased and therefore I will be adding about 100-200 extra calories of protein (got to listen to your body). I feel bigger, but not sure if it is translating well into pictures.. of course it would be minor, and it is probably more noticeable to me.

*As expected, I feel recovery speed up due to the E9.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 19
Today, 01/17/2018

Rest day:

Through the Day
-PES E9
-PES Multi
-Assass1nate: 1 pills before breakfast oats, 2 pills before Lunch, 1 pill before afternoon oats

Comments
Rest day to recover. Nothing else to report.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
excellent log so far, very good way to determine any strength increases!

laxogenin is often known as very joint friendly, even with joint healing properties. but these claims are only ‚broscience‘ due lack of human studies (are there even studies done on rodents or something?). however, can you already feel any improvements joint-wise? do or have you had any joint problems before you started? im very curious about this possible effect!

thank you

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
excellent log so far, very good way to determine any strength increases!

laxogenin is often known as very joint friendly, even with joint healing properties. but these claims are only ‚broscience‘ due lack of human studies (are there even studies done on rodents or something?). however, can you already feel any improvements joint-wise? do or have you had any joint problems before you started? im very curious about this possible effect!

thank you
I had a issue with my lower back top left glute that has healed... but not sure if that was just due to time itself (not trying 1RM on deads for a while, or laxo).. i am guessing time away from straining it is greater than this laxo... also, past 2 weeks i have had persisting pain right elbow and has not gotten better.. so i doubt laxo is healing anything or my lifts are just exacerbating it weekly.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news, as expected...I fully endorse the protein intake increase, put to good use the enhanced synthesis from Massacr3.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I had a issue with my lower back top left glute that has healed... but not sure if that was just due to time itself (not trying 1RM on deads for a while, or laxo).. i am guessing time away from straining it is greater than this laxo... also, past 2 weeks i have had persisting pain right elbow and has not gotten better.. so i doubt laxo is healing anything or my lifts are just exacerbating it weekly.
hmm okay, maybe it needs a little more time. i think you will feel it IF it really heals your joints. time will tell..curious what effects you can expect from laxogenin anyway. reviews are VERY so-so. however, we have at least urolithin B and the great vaso 6 =)

go on with your style of logging! cheers

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm okay, maybe it needs a little more time. i think you will feel it IF it really heals your joints. time will tell..curious what effects you can expect from laxogenin anyway. reviews are VERY so-so. however, we have at least urolithin B and the great vaso 6 =)

go on with your style of logging! cheers
I have about 12 more days left.. I need to start deciding if I am going to order another bottle

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I have about 12 more days left.. I need to start deciding if I am going to order another bottle
oh sh1t, i forgot that. hmm i think you cant judge it really if you dont buy at least a second bottle. also the uro B would be wasted with just 4 weeks. imho you should buy a second bottle and sum up your opinion on laxo after the 5th week. if you dont feel it, you still have the uro B, which should be run at least 8 weeks..

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Suggested is at least 8weeks run? If it is; give it a go and see what you get out of it. Since you have started moving more weights (the expectation from the product is), you may be able to find out if it actually has healing properties as well (which people seem to claim).

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20

PWO Stack
-Re1gn 1 scoop + quake 1 scoop
-massacr3 - 2 pills

Intra
-Ghost BCAAs - 1 scoop

Upper

Warmup:
-Few reps and stretches

Working Lifts:
-BB Bench: 185x6, 6, 190x5,5
-Dips: 191x10,10,10
-BB row: 145x7,7,7 (after each set 7 partials)
-CG cable row: 160x12,12,12
-Rope Front pullup/ scapular face pull external rotation: 50x15, 15,15/ 25x15,15,15
-Preacher machine curl: 45 lbs on machine x12, 12, 12
-hammer db curl: 20x12, 25x12, 30x10

Through the Day
-PES E9
-PES Multi

Comments
bench = zero gains, but I feel more solid/ overall grounded. So i’m guessing form is getting better. The mind muscle connection was great today. Really enjoyed my workout.
My weight is back to normal haha.
I think I am going to go ahead and purchase more bottles massacr3 and assass1nate.
Honestly, massacr3 enhances any preworkout.. i feel like I don’t even need a preworkout and can get away with just coffee.
I’m on my 3rd day in a row with massive forearm pumps. I squeeze and i can feel the pump any time of the day. Can’t really see my arms though cuz i’m in long sleeves all day at work. Just thought i should mention the feelz.
xtyler when i ordered assass1nate i didn’t get the new bad ass ninja artwork bottle. Any reason? Just curious. Maybe i’ll get a tanktop?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, no idea brother...but this should keep at bay any placebo effect :D

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'm at the end of my 2nd week of Massacr3 and I have to say that the thing I noticed the most is the pain relief that i'm getting. I my joints have not felt this good in a long time. Could it be the laxo? Maybe. Not sure what else it could be. I've used everything else there is.

Secondary to the joint relief is the pump. I agree when you said you could almost not use a pre workout.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21

PWO Stack
-gnar pump- 1 scoop
-massacr3 - 2 pills

Intra
-Ghost BCAAs - 1 scoop

Lower

Warmup:
-Few reps and stretches

Working Lifts:
-Deadlift: 275x6, 285x6, 6, 6
-Wide stance leg press: 190x13, 230x12, 250x10
-walking db lunges: 30(each hand)x12, 12, 12
-leg curls: 110x12, 115x12, 120x12*
-machine press calvs: 270x12, 290x12,12*

Through the Day
-PES E9
-PES Multi
-Assass1nate: 2 pills before breakfast pancakes 2 pills before Dinner

Comments
-breakfast

-worked out about 6 hrs later after hiking with my dog and wife.
-tomorrow some chest hypertrophy and then later that evening tattoo appointment to finish up my knee. This is going to mess with my routine for week 4... but it’s ok. I’ll do more of a bro split and make upper body gains. Ordered more bottles cuz i want to keep going and give OL and others a proper 12 week log. All coming out of my own pocket.
-another thing i should mention. I increased calories this week about 200+ from protein and weight toggled back to normal and i visually look a bit bit bit better So my stack is using up the cals efficiently
-strength increase in my deadlifts. I also noticed while on epilogue my strength increase the most with lower body compounds. Which is great. Here are some pics compared from today and right side day 1 . My back looks a bit bigger. Slight scapular retraction pic too just to see some traps

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't be afraid of upping your protein intake a bit further. Feed your enhanced protein synthesis machinery properly.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
@OP how much protein do eat a day? less than 2g/kg bodyweight?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like you lost some fat from midsection. But, still a long way to go.. Just as mentioned above, up your protein. Watch closely what you’re eating. Keep this going man.. Good luck!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 22

PWO Stack
-left over coffee and man amino creamer
-quake caff free 2 scoops
-massacr3 - 2 pills

Intra
-No e

Upper

Warmup:
-Few reps and stretches

Working Lifts:
-machine fly: 100x15, 115x14, 125x
-machine incline chest press: 45(each side)x12, 55x12, 65x10
-machine chest press: 130x12, 135x10, 135x
-db flys: 35(each hand)x12, 35x12, 35x12
-incline db press: 55(each hand)x10, 10, 7*40x5
-machine declined press: 55(each side)x12, 12, 12

Through the Day
-PES E9
-PES Multi
-Assass1nate: 2 pills before lunch, 2 pills before Dinner

Comments
Felt good to just go in there and hit machines for a change. Not much else to report besides feeling great. I was kind of tired but little bit of coffee and massacr3 just makes you feel strong. Let’s see what else i notice next week.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Nope. 0.88-1g per lbs bodyweight
okay thats 0.88-1g per 0,45kg, so its about 2g/kg, thats good. i dont think that you really NEED much more but it never harms and maybe urolithin B can utilize a little more (if i would use aas or sarms i would use 2.5-3g/kg). maybe xtyler has another opinion, he will tell us if this is the case

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With a conservative carbs intake I see no issue with up to 2.5gr/kg, and definitely recommend it with low carbs diets.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 23
Rest

Through the Day
-PES E9
-PES Multi
-Massacr3 split dose
-Assass1nate: 2 pills before lunch, 2 pills before Dinner

Got some studying to do today for an interview on tuesday. Watch some football. And keep my diet in check. Didn’t finish my tattoo last night and so i have my final appointment next month. This coming week upper body splits.. i don’t see myself doing any leg work.. maybe calves. All the solid black is going to take longer on my knee to heal.
I am going to go back to carb cycling. I responded very well in august when I lost fat for my cancun vacation and I want to see how much better I do with the help of this olympus labs stack.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24

PWO Stack
-off the chain ~2 scoops
-quake caff free 1 scoop
-massacr3 - 2 pills

Intra
-Ghost bcaa

Shoulders

Warmup:
-Few reps and stretches

Working Lifts:
-Standing Shoulder Press: 5 x 10, 95x10, 100x10, 105x10, 110x8!2, 115x7!2
-Seated Arnold Press: 5 x 8-12, 35x12, 12, 11, 45x6*35x8, 35x10
-Side Lateral Dumbbell Raises: 6 x 12, 25x12, 12, 12, 12, 12, 12
-Reverse Peck Deck Machine: 4 x 10-15, 105x15, 110x15, 115x13, 120x10
-Upright Rows/ ‘Front’ Single Plate Raises: 3 x 8-12, 70x12, 80x11, 11/35x12, 12, 45x9
-Dumbbell Shrugs: 4 x 12, 70x12, 12, 12, 12

Through the Day
-PES E9
-PES Multi
-Assass1nate: 1 pill before morning oats, 2 pills before Lunch, 1 pill before afternoon oats

Comments
Guys... fvhk! This just happenend

Like a damn switch turned on. Very similar to ep1logue but a week delayed! Wow.. keep in mind my left knee is out so i was isolating my shoulders a lot without leg force. I matched and surpassed my endurance and strength with overhead presses and i had to clean the bar cuz the rack was busy. Arnolds felt substantially lighter and my rest between sets was cut down a lot. Pumps were insane. My stupid little kid face didn’t match the veins coming out of my shoulders during front plate raisesk

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys... fvhk! This just happenend

Like a damn switch turned on. Pumps were insane. My stupid little kid face didn’t match the veins coming out of my shoulders during front plate raisesk
LMAO....gimme a few days, I'm going to start working on a supplement to get a nasty mean face.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick thoughts:
After last nights experience, I am GLAD I put in an order to run this stack 8 more weeks. This little testing log is going to turn into a full 12 weeks and I am excited. Getting my shipment tomorrow. Chest tonight.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 25

PWO Stack
-gnar pump- 1 scoop
-massacr3 - 2 pills

Intra
-Ghost bcaa

Chest

Warmup:
-Few reps and stretches

Working Lifts:
-Incline Barbell Press: 5 x 8-12, 135x13, 155x12, 165x8, 160x9, 165x5*135x4
-Flat Dumbbell Press: 5 x 8-12, 55x12, 60x12, 60x12, 65x7, 65x11
-Decline Hammer-Strength Machine: 4 x 8-12, 50x12, 55x12, 70x12, 90x8
-Cable Crossovers or Dumbbell Fly: 4 x 10-15, 12.5x12, 17.5x12, 19x10, 14x10*
-Dips: 4 x 10-15, 192.8x10, 10, 8, 6

Through the Day
-PES E9
-PES Multi
-Assass1nate: 1 pill before morning oats, 2 pills before Lunch, 1 pill before afternoon oats

Comments
Weight just felt lighter today and i really got some good connection with all my sets. Great chest session.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick thoughts:
After last nights experience, I am GLAD I put in an order to run this stack 8 more weeks. This little testing log is going to turn into a full 12 weeks and I am excited. Getting my shipment tomorrow. Chest tonight.
No choise but to believe :cool:

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 26

Rest day

Through the Day
-PES E9
-PES Multi
-Massacr3 split dose

Comments
Nothing much to report. Chest is a bit sore and traps are the most sore. My knee is recovering a very well. Might be able to do deads tomorrow, but not sure. Low carb today.