KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any1 seen the new Venom yet ?
no spoilers - looking fwd to seeing it next weekend
Actually haven't even seen the first one, but saw a clip from it on FB recently and thought I have to see it. Is Tom Hardy also in the sequel?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually haven't even seen the first one, but saw a clip from it on FB recently and thought I have to see it. Is Tom Hardy also in the sequel?
oh yup hes gonna be part of marvel universe
maybe we'll see a show .. heard a rumor of whole daredevil being introduced .. along with ofcourse punisher .. maybe in spiderman

cant wait for that one .. but venom1 was def good watch imo .. and tom hardy did a great job ofcourse no doubts him

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any1 seen the new Venom yet ?
no spoilers - looking fwd to seeing it next weekend
Here in Sweden we get it later so gotta wait a couple of weeks.
Im planning on seeing it on my birthday 23. October. I was not a big fan of the first one. To me it just felt all over the place. Tom Hardy is a great actor, but that one just didnt click with me. So will be interesting to see how the second one fairs.

BUT im seeing No Time To Die on saturday and really looking forward to that!

Patricks2h0712

Patricks2h0712

Awards
Whaatta nice toupeec.....

Looking forward to see again Angelina Jolie in Eternals... I really Love her........... :love::love::love::love:

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went and saw No Time To Die on saturday and i really enjoyed it.

We just watched thru the four earlier Bond movies with Daniel Craig so everything was fresh in mind. Which to me made the whole movie that much better. I highly recommend either a rewatch or a recap of the four other movies before seeing this.

Solid (but long) movie, 8/10

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whaatta nice toupeec.....

Looking forward to see again Angelina Jolie in Eternals... I really Love her........... :love::love::love::love:
angelina and selma hayek will forever be those that gets my pepe hard

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recommend Wrath of Man with Jason Statham and Unhinged with Russell Crowe. Both 2021 and 2020 respectively.
Plus 2020 film Underwater with that chick from the vampire films of a decade ago.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Recommend Wrath of Man with Jason Statham and Unhinged with Russell Crowe. Both 2021 and 2020 respectively.
Plus 2020 film Underwater with that chick from the vampire films of a decade ago.
I saw Underwater. I thought it was pretty good, too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any fans of the Halloween movies series ?

Ive seen everyone and i dont know if im excited about this one or not .. i refuse to watch a trailer bc last one you can really watch a trailer and tell the whole movie

but ofcourse still will see it just to say i have seen em all lol

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This weekend we decided to stay in and watch all the 5 Rambo movies. I really do enjoy them and how Stallone made em more and more bloody the older he got haha. Last Blood always gets my blood boiling and Rambo has some of the most intense crazy bloodbath action scenes i know of.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw DUNE yesterday in IMAX .. def worth it in imax and totally worth it .. didnt wanted to watch it on hbo

if your sci fi nerd type who likes star wars .. you will enjoy this .. great directing and amazing cast.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Saw DUNE yesterday in IMAX .. def worth it in imax and totally worth it .. didnt wanted to watch it on hbo

if your sci fi nerd type who likes star wars .. you will enjoy this .. great directing and amazing cast.
I don't know if I'll be able to do IMAX on this one (I hope so).

I like Sci-Fi a lot, but the previous Dune, I found boring and slow.
This one looks much better.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

BTW, I watched the Star Trek reboot in 2009 or 2010 on IMAX, and it was AWESOME!
IMAX rules for Action/Sci-fi!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know if I'll be able to do IMAX on this one (I hope so).

I like Sci-Fi a lot, but the previous Dune, I found boring and slow.
This one looks much better.
oh yea previous one hear was garabge but this one getting great reviews

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BTW, I watched the Star Trek reboot in 2009 or 2010 on IMAX, and it was AWESOME!
IMAX rules for Action/Sci-fi!
yup agree .. new batman trailer in imax looked awesome too def would watch it in there

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my tickets to The Eternals this Saturday.

Really looking forward to it. Looking on Rotten Tomatoes right now it sits at a 58% Critic score (obviously no audiance score as it isnt out yet). But thats the lowes an MCU film has ever been. I think ill enjoy it because i love all the lore stuff. But we will see come Saturday!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my tickets to The Eternals this Saturday.

Really looking forward to it. Looking on Rotten Tomatoes right now it sits at a 58% Critic score (obviously no audiance score as it isnt out yet). But thats the lowes an MCU film has ever been. I think ill enjoy it because i love all the lore stuff. But we will see come Saturday!
me and my buddy were just talking about the reviews yesterday .. critics saying "Forgettable" marvel movie

i dont buy too much into it .. like u said mostly audience i would care about .. might see it this sunday

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw Shang-chi finally .. wow it was very good and nice ties to dr strange and future avengers.

also for marvel fans .. if you havent check out Morbius trailer.

should be a nice tie to future spiderman imo

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Son with Pierce Brosnan is a fantastic series that no one seems to talk about. Only two season, but well worth the watch.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Son with Pierce Brosnan is a fantastic series that no one seems to talk about. Only two season, but well worth the watch.

ohh never even heard of it .. from trailer looks pretty good
how many seasons did it last ?

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ohh never even heard of it .. from trailer looks pretty good
how many seasons did it last ?
Just two seasons unfortunately, ties everything up pretty much. Give it a go man, some scenes with Pierce are just fantastic and shocking. The teaser doesnt really do it justice imo, couldnt find a trailer in my quick look.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so we all know about squid games - thought it was pretty amazing show

my cousin told me about "alice in borderland" - same concept as squid games .. only 1 season but i thought it was just as eye catching and kept you watching to the next episode

horrible dubbing job .. but whatever def worth a watch if you liked squid games

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i started "peacemaker" on hbo max .. pretty damn good ties from the new suicide squad

comics fan def check it out .. its DC so you know its beyond rated R

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i started "peacemaker" on hbo max .. pretty damn good ties from the new suicide squad

Yeah i saw all 3 last weekend. The best DC tv show ever in my opinion.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
so we all know about squid games - thought it was pretty amazing show

my cousin told me about "alice in borderland" - same concept as squid games .. only 1 season but i thought it was just as eye catching and kept you watching to the next episode

horrible dubbing job .. but whatever def worth a watch if you liked squid games
Dubbing is allways horrible 😄 Luckily they don't do that around here, except for movies for kids. We use subtitles. If it's an English spoken movie/tv show, I usually either turn off the subtitles or select English subs, if available, cause' some things get lost in translation, especially jokes.

I read somewhere, that the subtitles for Squid game on Netflix got some chritique, that the subs don't represent well what is actually being said in Korean, so it could be the same case for the dubbing jobs.

Still yet to watch the show..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah i saw all 3 last weekend. The best DC tv show ever in my opinion.
agree prolly because they got james gunn to direct it .. about time they got a good director and not someone who ruins the DC universe

but pretty well done so far and how awesome is vigilante lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dubbing is allways horrible 😄 Luckily they don't do that around here, except for movies for kids. We use subtitles. If it's an English spoken movie/tv show, I usually either turn off the subtitles or select English subs, if available, cause' some things get lost in translation, especially jokes.

I read somewhere, that the subtitles for Squid game on Netflix got some chritique, that the subs don't represent well what is actually being said in Korean, so it could be the same case for the dubbing jobs.

Still yet to watch the show..
oh yea thats always gonna happen .. its kinda hard to watch at times due to it just gotta force yourself through it lol

my brother couldnt watch it because of it, i kept telling him just listen and watch it for story line but he wouldnt give it a 2nd chance lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
found old-very old perry mason shows on fetv, really digging watching them.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ya this has been a fun watch.

On another note, Ghost on CBS is cute and funny.

How I Met your Father debuted yesterday on Hulu. It will take some time to grow into the Characters.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yellow Jackets on Showtime has been pretty good.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I loved all seasons of Ray Donavan, but the movie they just put on Showtime was only okay.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I loved all seasons of Ray Donavan, but the movie they just put on Showtime was only okay.
@ELROCK

ive only seen first 2 seasons of ray donavan and thought they were really good

this past saturday i did try watching the movie, think i lasted 10 mins into it and turned it off lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New batman trailer/clip - at the end it says PG-13 .. not too happy about that

THE BATMAN "Riddler Crashes The Funeral" (2022)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@ELROCK

ive only seen first 2 seasons of ray donavan and thought they were really good

this past saturday i did try watching the movie, think i lasted 10 mins into it and turned it off lol
Ray Donavan the series continued a great show through all of its seasons. The movie however wasn’t very good.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Watching "Unbreakable" again right now.
He's benching.....
He asks his young son, "How much did you put on"?
Son.... "All of it"!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boba Fett ended on a real high note! Next Star Wars show is Obi Wan, should be awesome.

I wanna recommend another show called Reacher. Its based on Lee Child Jack Reacher books (there are 26 of them). Ive read em all and i love it. Jack Reacher is 6'5 and 250 pounds in the books. The actor theyve chosen (Alan Ritchson) manifests that MUCH better than Tom Cruise in the 2 movies that came out. I binged the whole series this weekend and loved it.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread already, but The Last Kingdom on Netflix is great. If you're into the whole Viking vs Saxon theme, it's got a great storyline. Plenty of violence, too!

The final season is being released on March 8th.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boba Fett ended on a real high note! Next Star Wars show is Obi Wan, should be awesome.

I wanna recommend another show called Reacher. Its based on Lee Child Jack Reacher books (there are 26 of them). Ive read em all and i love it. Jack Reacher is 6'5 and 250 pounds in the books. The actor theyve chosen (Alan Ritchson) manifests that MUCH better than Tom Cruise in the 2 movies that came out. I binged the whole series this weekend and loved it.
im almost done with bobba fet ( 3 episdoes left ) .. reacher one episode left .. both are great.

I said the same thing about alan ritchson, much better fitting "reacher" .. if you like alan and want a funny goofy comedy show to time pass ..