Motivation is Everything

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Why do I say that motivation is everything? Because without it, the tools we know how to use are left alone with no use. Without motivation there is no success.. Without motivation, we would all simply eat to maintain and that would be the end of that. Without motivation people wouldn't post pictures showing awesome transformations... Without motivation people would either blow up and become obese or they would wither up to skin and bones and suffer from defficiencies.

Without motivation there is no success, there is no setting goals and accomplishing new feats. Come to think of it, without motivation this site that we have all come to love so much would probably not exist.

No supplement, miracle food, or training routine will ever replace that fire deep inside of all of us striving to make progress. Remember that and you will never be too far from your goals.

AM- Feel free to chime in with motivating stories, suggestions, experiences, whatever. Let's keep this thread positive!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Motivation is when you lose everything you love in life and have every reason to give up. But instead, you gather yourself and keep fighting.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yessir lets keep this thread going. I think motivation is when you think things couldn't get worse and suddenly there's a break in the clouds and you realize that everything that we experience is only temporary, but the little bit of joy we get to experience is worth the struggle it takes to get there

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on SC, this board and a few members on here motivate me everyday! ;)

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Motivation is looking in the mirror half way through a bulk when you're getting a bit squishy, thinking "Hey Im getting a bit squishy" but then thinking "yeah, but I'm hauling more weight than I ever have, and come summer im gonna be stacked, cut and looking damn good"
Then going and eating some more meat!

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yessir lets keep this thread going. I think motivation is when you think things couldn't get worse and suddenly there's a break in the clouds and you realize that everything that we experience is only temporary, but the little bit of joy we get to experience is worth the struggle it takes to get there
I could use some divine inspiration right now to motivate me.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I could use some divine inspiration right now to motivate me.
No matter what it is bro we can overcome any obstacle if you put in the effort. if you are a believer, pray for what it is you're struggling with and if you need to vent then bro we're all here!

sometimes it takes a while to find out what motivates you. Slumps are temporary, just as are victories. Remember that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think where motivation becomes critical in bodybuilding is in generating intensity. Think about it, in our sport injuries of torn muscle occur because we are so motivated we are able to generate enough intensity to have a muscle tear itself in half.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
my motivation is when my son looks up at me and says i want to be strong like you daddy.