MORE HOT DEALS AT NUTRAPLANET, LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Can you tell me why we have been waiting on our orders from ATW for almost two months now? Unfortunately, we do not know, which has lead to constant out of stock issues and lost sales. For some reason they are reliable on charging us upon ordering, but not with shipping our product to us. The same goes for customers buying direct from ATW and waiting months to receive an order. I don't know, I wish we did have a reliable transit time from ATW, for their protein has been a very steady mover, but mainly due to the price.

Can you tell me why there is constant differences in texture with ATW's protein, leading to weird clumping that has been reported?

Can you tell me why there is constant variations in flavor, sometimes tasting good, while other times it taste weird and what has been reported to have a "chemical" taste? This too is feedback from customers, not me (I drink free protein sample packs, lol).

As others know and would agree, when there is a constant inconsistency in flavor and texture, then it usually is brought upon by inferior protein. Not saying ATW makes low quality protein, I don't know, I have never tested it. But, I can ensure you that this will NEVER be the case with NutraPro, that carries the best mix-ability I've personally ever seen (better than IsoPure and Nectar, which are both straight isolates, impressive!). NutraPro taste is phenomenal. And, we will only be using grade A protein, instead of the going the cheaper route. And no, we will not be marking our protein up very high. In fact, we will be making less profit on our brand than most other protein brands that we carry, including ATW, just so we can offer the product for only $30 per 5lb tub.

Look, I am not calling you out, for I see that you DO have a very valid point. But, I feel the point that you are missing is that Sam never said that ALL other proteins on the market are inferior to NutraPro. He clearly said that instead of cutting corners, offering low quality protein, we went with the highest grade protein for a blend and created NutraPro. There are plenty of other quality proteins on the market, such as MyoFusion and many more. But, comparing MyoFusion to ATW, even NutraPro, is like comparing apples to oranges. But, comparing NutraPro to other blends on the market, in an unbiased way, I would have to agree that it is the best blend I've ever had the pleasure of trying! If YOU don't believe me, then find out for yourself, before you continue beating a dead horse. :)

All in all, I do appreciate your thoughts and point, as we don't want to lead people's purchasing decisions, solely based on hype. Though, that is why we created a high-quality protein, with excellent mix-ability, amazing taste, using the finest ingredients to create a superior blend, NutraPro. Just try it out, if this doesn't convince you, then I guess nothing will can.
I appreciate your response, however, you still did not explain why Sam claimed not only to be a quality protein, but FAR superior than most proteins on the market. Saying its a quality protein is subjective, but when you are saying its FAR superior would require solid analysis to hold truth. I don't think you have that data to support the claim. Sure, it will probably be a quality protein, like most on the market today, but FAR superior??? I just can't jump on that hype-mobile.... And yes, I agree that ATW sucked, but yet people raved how good it was. What does that tell you about reviews and mixibiity?? They mean nothing..

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your response, however, you still did not explain why Sam claimed not only to be a quality protein, but FAR superior than most proteins on the market. Saying its a quality protein is subjective, but when you are saying its FAR superior would require solid analysis to hold truth. I don't think you have that data to support the claim. Sure, it will probably be a quality protein, like most on the market today, but FAR superior??? I just can't jump on that hype-mobile.... And yes, I agree that ATW sucked, but yet people raved how good it was. What does that tell you about reviews and mixibiity?? They mean nothing..
Honestly just stop. You're being a d!ck for nothing. Ever see a Muscle Tech ad or any other ad for the matter promoting their product? Everyone's product Is always better that the competition. They are not forcing you to buy it. You see ads for everything everywhere and do you have to run out that instant and spend all your money on it? NO.

Marketing, you focus on very few things. Mixability seems to be their strong point (It has others Im sure but so far this is what they are going with). If you go and have an ad or w.e. for your product, the consumer Is not going to remember every last thing but the few important key points. Example, Eleanor Roservelt. He speech was three hours long, and the only part people know of It is "There is nothing to fear but fear itself."

Of course you gotta say your product is better. Use your ****ing head. If im trying to sell you something and I say its ok, decent, half assed, are you in such a rush to buy it?

Also Its based upon user reviews. Its not like they just said It and had no testing. They all said It mixed great, w.e. Thats what they are focusing on for advertising now. It has superior ingriedients that give amazing mixability. Now we all buy it.

Just to let you know I am deffinatley buying a bottle of this protein. Its 30$ for 5lbs. Thats really cheap. I don't care even If its half assed. I have only been here so long, and so far they have not ****ed me. They seem like really good people so why not?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just to let you know I am deffinatley buying a bottle of this protein. Its 30$ for 5lbs. Thats really cheap. I don't care even If its half assed. I have only been here so long, and so far they have not ****ed me. They seem like really good people so why not?
$30 isn't cheap, but average or more to the expensive side for a whey blend if you shop around.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly just stop. You're being a d!ck for nothing. Ever see a Muscle Tech ad or any other ad for the matter promoting their product? Everyone's product Is always better that the competition. They are not forcing you to buy it. You see ads for everything everywhere and do you have to run out that instant and spend all your money on it? NO.

Marketing, you focus on very few things. Mixability seems to be their strong point (It has others Im sure but so far this is what they are going with). If you go and have an ad or w.e. for your product, the consumer Is not going to remember every last thing but the few important key points. Example, Eleanor Roservelt. He speech was three hours long, and the only part people know of It is "There is nothing to fear but fear itself."

Of course you gotta say your product is better. Use your ****ing head. If im trying to sell you something and I say its ok, decent, half assed, are you in such a rush to buy it?

Also Its based upon user reviews. Its not like they just said It and had no testing. They all said It mixed great, w.e. Thats what they are focusing on for advertising now. It has superior ingriedients that give amazing mixability. Now we all buy it.

Ok, so you really just solidified my point. I understand marketing and fake claims, however, people revere Nutraplanet as being honest and trustworthy and a company who would not make false claims. I too would view them that way, which is why I wanted to know what exactly makes their way not only superior, but FAR superior to MOST companies. If they are joining the bandwagon of hype, then considerations on future purchases need to be made.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Dancing right along behind the bandwagon??
Hell yeah! Didn't you know?....its the party bandwagon hype mobile....:fest30:

Wherever it goes...that's where the parties at....you "party pooper" you.

:dance::dance::dance::djparty::dance::dance::dance:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
lmao for being negged for dancing smilies...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm simply saying that was a pretty bold statement to say their protein is far superior to others out there. Everyone company has their own line of protein now from 1fast to bb to tf, etc... To think they are extremely different in quality is crazy. I'm loyal to no one and whomever provides the best pricing will get my business. NP always does good with other supplement pricing, but their pricing on protein is always about 5-7 higher than 85% of any other online retailer and shipping times for me at least are slower than 3 other companies I order from which I could order today and have it on my doorstep tomorrow. Nothing against Nutra, but I would like clarification on how you assessed your protein was superior? Do you have testing results to prove this against other proteins?
joebo, I will address your question...but truthfully, I can tell you right now it won't amount to much based off your post, because your main concern is price and our mission wasn't to be the cheapest protein out there.

You are correct that many other retailers already have their own brand of protein. Why do you think we came out with ours so late in the game? Was it from a lack of sourcing options? Please...

We provided samples of other proteins to match nutrition profiles, quality, and price. Do you know what we found? EVERY supplier and manufacturer indicated that the only way that we could come in line with our objective criterion AND come in at the target price of the lowest priced protein we would have to:

1. Not meet label claims
2. Use inferior grade protein
3. Not put ANY isolate in the product
4. Under fill our containers

This was the unanimous consensus from all our leads...and believe me we exhausted many resources in order to come out with the best quality product possible -- and that's exactly what we did. We didn't spare any expense to meet our goals for NutraPro™.

Let me also be CLEAR here since this is obviously so important to you:

1. I am not stating that NutraPro™ is "FAR superior" than EVERY protein in the ENTIRE world. That is not what I stated and you are taking my statement out of context if you are implying such.
2. I am not basing the quality of our product simply on customer reviews, but based off the due diligence performed on our end from the supply side. BUT, the reviews do back-up our claim, and to completely discount those reviews you are indicating that they are either useless, biased, or completely fabricated...and no we did not bribe our testers (in case you tried to go there).
3. Your other argument is that it is possible to come out with a sub $30 protein that is good quality...GUESS WHAT?! I agree with you!!!! I NEVER stated that it was IMPOSSIBLE to come out with a protein that is under $30. I'm basing it off wholesale cost. For us to come out with a quality product (cause that was our main goal) at the cost of "another" protein was impossible without cutting corners. This was not my opinion but the consensus of every one of our potential suppliers.

And my last point is this...what are you REALLY pissed off about? That our protein isn't going to be under $30? Then don't buy it! I'm not forcing you to do anything here, joe. Or, is it because I stated that it was "FAR" superior than "most" proteins out there? If that is the catalyst to your entire diatribe, then here you go:

"NutraPro™ subjectively superior to some proteins on the market!"**

**Warning, this statement has not been approved by the FDA and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Joe,

Let me start by saying thank you for voicing your concerns. I'll see if I can answer them in a way that would satisfy you. To be honest, however, it appears from reading your posts that you have already made up your mind. Regardless, I'll try to answer your points.

First, there is no conspiracy on our part in regards to ATW. We have had quite a few problems with them recently in regards to them fulfilling our orders. I know we have been waiting for the last order for about a month. This is an issue on their part and has nothing to do with the release of our protein. If we get ATW in stock before ours comes in, we will make it available to you. We are not trying to force you to buy ours instead of theirs. To be honest, we'd make more money if you bought theirs.

Your biggest concern seems to be an issue of terminology. Your posts indicate that you are uncomfortable with the fact that Sam used the terms FAR superior to MOST. I understand how you could feel that this is just another marketing ploy. When making a statement such as this a company must be able to back it up. The question then becomes, how do we back this up when our product is not on the market yet? First, the process of launching this protein has been quite some time in the making. We have looked at so many suppliers it would make your head spin. We looked at suppliers who produce some of the most popular proteins on the market. Our main focus when looking at these suppliers was the quality of the protein they supplied. We rejected them all. We rejected them because we felt the quality of the protein was not what we wanted to provide to our customers. So, a part of the answer to how we can say that we are far superior to most is that we rejected the lower quality protein used by so many.

Other answers to your question can be found in the protein itself. One of the key indicators of a protein's quality is mixability. Lower grade proteins produce foam and clumps when mixed. If you've read the reviews of the beta testers of our protein, one of the most common things stated was how well ours mixed...with no clumps or foam. The testers themselves rated the mixability as superior than most, if not ALL of the other proteins they've tried. This was from their words, not Sam's. Another indicator of a protein's quality is the nutritional information. There have been copies of our basic profile put up in the threads and if you've seen them, you've seen the absence of carbs, fats, and other byproducts of inferior grade proteins. This is yet another indicator of the quality of the protein we used. I would put our nutritional profile up against any other blend as well as many of the isolates on the market.

I know that the words Sam used are subjective. I believe that our protein backs up those words. If Sam did not believe them to be true, he would have never put the company's reputation on the line by having the protein under the Nutraplanet line.

A little skepticism is never a bad thing. Many times it can protect you as a consumer from falling prey to false hype. In this case, I personally feel that your skepticism is unwarranted. I know that what I've written may not have changed your mind. I just hope that you are willing to give our product a try. I don't think you will be disappointed.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
1. I am not stating that NutraPro™ is "FAR superior" than EVERY protein in the ENTIRE world. That is not what I stated and you are taking my statement out of context if you are implying such.

You did say that your protein was Far superior than MOST protein in the entire world.....

There you go!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Joe,

Let me start by saying thank you for voicing your concerns. I'll see if I can answer them in a way that would satisfy you. To be honest, however, it appears from reading your posts that you have already made up your mind. Regardless, I'll try to answer your points.

First, there is no conspiracy on our part in regards to ATW. We have had quite a few problems with them recently in regards to them fulfilling our orders. I know we have been waiting for the last order for about a month. This is an issue on their part and has nothing to do with the release of our protein. If we get ATW in stock before ours comes in, we will make it available to you. We are not trying to force you to buy ours instead of theirs. To be honest, we'd make more money if you bought theirs.

Your biggest concern seems to be an issue of terminology. Your posts indicate that you are uncomfortable with the fact that Sam used the terms FAR superior to MOST. I understand how you could feel that this is just another marketing ploy. When making a statement such as this a company must be able to back it up. The question then becomes, how do we back this up when our product is not on the market yet? First, the process of launching this protein has been quite some time in the making. We have looked at so many suppliers it would make your head spin. We looked at suppliers who produce some of the most popular proteins on the market. Our main focus when looking at these suppliers was the quality of the protein they supplied. We rejected them all. We rejected them because we felt the quality of the protein was not what we wanted to provide to our customers. So, a part of the answer to how we can say that we are far superior to most is that we rejected the lower quality protein used by so many.

Other answers to your question can be found in the protein itself. One of the key indicators of a protein's quality is mixability. Lower grade proteins produce foam and clumps when mixed. If you've read the reviews of the beta testers of our protein, one of the most common things stated was how well ours mixed...with no clumps or foam. The testers themselves rated the mixability as superior than most, if not ALL of the other proteins they've tried. This was from their words, not Sam's. Another indicator of a protein's quality is the nutritional information. There have been copies of our basic profile put up in the threads and if you've seen them, you've seen the absence of carbs, fats, and other byproducts of inferior grade proteins. This is yet another indicator of the quality of the protein we used. I would put our nutritional profile up against any other blend as well as many of the isolates on the market.

I know that the words Sam used are subjective. I believe that our protein backs up those words. If Sam did not believe them to be true, he would have never put the company's reputation on the line by having the protein under the Nutraplanet line.

A little skepticism is never a bad thing. Many times it can protect you as a consumer from falling prey to false hype. In this case, I personally feel that your skepticism is unwarranted. I know that what I've written may not have changed your mind. I just hope that you are willing to give our product a try. I don't think you will be disappointed.
Could you point me to the Ingredient Profile post? I do appreciate your thorough post.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Joe,

PM me your address...also let me know which of the flavors you'd like. When ours comes in, I"ll send you some so that you can try it yourself.

Note to every one else......this doesn't mean that if you get on here and say you think our protein is gonna suck, I"ll send you free protein. Joe already busted the curve on this one!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
When is it going to be in your warehouse? This weekend or next week?

Joe,

PM me your address...also let me know which of the flavors you'd like. When ours comes in, I"ll send you some so that you can try it yourself.

Note to every one else......this doesn't mean that if you get on here and say you think our protein is gonna suck, I"ll send you free protein. Joe already busted the curve on this one!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We just received word that it should be arriving Tuesday :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here you go, joe:

Serving Size: 28.40 grams
Servings per Container: ~80

Calories

Calories from Fat

Total Fat
1 g

Saturated Fat
1 g

Trans Fat
0 g

Cholesterol
21 mg

Total Carbohydrate
1 g

Dietary Fiber
1 g

Sugars
1 g

Calcium
144 mg

Phosphorus
78 mg

Sodium
36 mg

Potassium
151 mg

Protein
22 g

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I do appreciate the gesture. Could you please point me to the ingredient profile? I do appreciate the non-agressive response though. I really was not asking for anything I felt was out of line, just an explanation.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
joebo, I will address your question...but truthfully, I can tell you right now it won't amount to much based off your post, because your main concern is price and our mission wasn't to be the cheapest protein out there.

You are correct that many other retailers already have their own brand of protein. Why do you think we came out with ours so late in the game? Was it from a lack of sourcing options? Please...

We provided samples of other proteins to match nutrition profiles, quality, and price. Do you know what we found? EVERY supplier and manufacturer indicated that the only way that we could come in line with our objective criterion AND come in at the target price of the lowest priced protein we would have to:

1. Not meet label claims
2. Use inferior grade protein
3. Not put ANY isolate in the product
4. Under fill our containers

This was the unanimous consensus from all our leads...and believe me we exhausted many resources in order to come out with the best quality product possible -- and that's exactly what we did. We didn't spare any expense to meet our goals for NutraPro™.

Let me also be CLEAR here since this is obviously so important to you:

2. I am not basing the quality of our product simply on customer reviews, but based off the due diligence performed on our end from the supply side. BUT, the reviews do back-up our claim, and to completely discount those reviews you are indicating that they are either useless, biased, or completely fabricated...and no we did not bribe our testers (in case you tried to go there).
3. Your other argument is that it is possible to come out with a sub $30 protein that is good quality...GUESS WHAT?! I agree with you!!!! I NEVER stated that it was IMPOSSIBLE to come out with a protein that is under $30. I'm basing it off wholesale cost. For us to come out with a quality product (cause that was our main goal) at the cost of "another" protein was impossible without cutting corners. This was not my opinion but the consensus of every one of our potential suppliers.

And my last point is this...what are you REALLY pissed off about? That our protein isn't going to be under $30? Then don't buy it! I'm not forcing you to do anything here, joe. Or, is it because I stated that it was "FAR" superior than "most" proteins out there? If that is the catalyst to your entire diatribe, then here you go:

**Warning, this statement has not been approved by the FDA and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.

Sam,

May I respectfully suggest that you seek out celebrity endorsements? I believe that if you were able to state that your product was the “Official Protein of Gary Coleman and Kirsten Louise "Kirstie" Alley”, and then any issues with respect to the comparative quality vis-a-vis any other protein would forever cease.

Just a thought.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...and joe, once you try out a complimentary container of NutraPro™ please post your unbiased opinion of the product. If you think it sucks, let us know -- we won't get our feelings hurt :D

I only want your honest feedback.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sam,

May I respectfully suggest that you seek out celebrity endorsements? I believe that is you were able to state that your product was the “Official Protein of Gary Coleman and Kirsten Louise "Kirstie" Alley”, and then any issues with respect to the comparative quality vis-a-vis any other protein would forever cease.

Just a thought.
If it's good enough for Gary Coleman, it's good enough for me...AND my children (who are about the same height -- comparatively and objectively speaking, of course).

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
...and joe, once you try out a complimentary container of NutraPro™ please post your unbiased opinion of the product. If you think it sucks, let us know -- we won't get our feelings hurt :D

I only want your honest feedback.
When I get the samples I'll give honest feedback as always. I was after a thorough detailed response from my first post.... It's unfortunate the posts had to go to the length they did. Regardless of "Quality", if you could come out with a really good pure peanut butter flavor, I would always buy it. No one offers this anymore, only chocolate PB or combo flavor. AI was the closest to a true PB flavor, but that was a few years back.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
PB is one of the flavors we can look at for the second run....any other suggestions from anyone else?

gnetics18

Awards
After reading that whole thing WOW....I was glad I was one of the testers
I for one can honestly and unbiasedly can say that it was one of the best proteins I have had bar none (Muscle Milk, EAS, MyoFusion, BSN, ATW, Scivation, ON 100% etc)
Muscle Milk has always had great flavor, but ingredient and nutrional wise its not always what I wanted, some of the other usually have some form of clumping. NutraPro was the easiest to mix and im not just saying that because I got a couple of free samples, It tasted clean and had good taste for the most part (I wasnt a fan of lime haha) . I dont mind paying a bit more to get quality, while it may not be in the price range of everyone, for some of us it will become a staple because we know we can count on Nutra to make it right batch after batch and not have to battle with quality control issues as with some other brands. Good luck with the Launch NP and the new Investment/Product! I look forward to making my big order!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After reading that whole thing WOW....I was glad I was one of the testers
I for one can honestly and unbiasedly can say that it was one of the best proteins I have had bar none (Muscle Milk, EAS, MyoFusion, BSN, ATW, Scivation, ON 100% etc)
Muscle Milk has always had great flavor, but ingredient and nutrional wise its not always what I wanted, some of the other usually have some form of clumping. NutraPro was the easiest to mix and im not just saying that because I got a couple of free samples, It tasted clean and had good taste for the most part (I wasnt a fan of lime haha) . I dont mind paying a bit more to get quality, while it may not be in the price range of everyone, for some of us it will become a staple because we know we can count on Nutra to make it right batch after batch and not have to battle with quality control issues as with some other brands. Good luck with the Launch NP and the new Investment/Product! I look forward to making my big order!

Thank you for your review and thoughts. Also, thank you for your business

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Has the price been mentioned somewhere I missed?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
When I have a little more cash, I regularly buy Gold Startdard. It can run up to like 50$ something a bottle, am I right? If im cash strapped, I buy the Dynamatize Elite, roughly 40$ a bottle or so (5 lb bottles).

If I buy this protein, Is first off cheaper. Even with shipping It comes out to roughly the Dynamatize's price. So the question Is why not?

The one thing I want to know Is what are the exact flavors? I love to mix protein with milk, always have. Thats why I love chocolate. I cant be mixing Lime or w.e. with milk, Its disgusting.

One last thing, how long does It usually take an order to be shipped? I ordered that Anadrolic (Spelling, I know, 12hr work day, blow me) pump like when the sale happened, and so far i haven't received It. I ordered something off Universal a day ago, and got it today. Im probily an Impatient **** because Im stoked to broaden my horizons, but just curious home much longer I have to wait In agony.

gnetics18

Awards
As far as I know the Anadraulic state was a big 24hr sale And it stated it would ship in1-3 days, my five bottles where shipped today. As far as the NUTRAPRO I mixed the berry Aka watermelon in milk as well as the chocolate and it was delicious. Lime was with water but that flavor just was not for me.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Stryder or Aj;

Are you going to have samples of your protein available for purchase? or just the tubs for now?

As I would be interested in purchasing two or three of each flavor.

thanks.

EDIT: again I am not asking for free samples, I am asking if I can buy them.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I heard there was going to be a price release to AM members only for 25 bones - Limit 2 per order!!!!!

majormass

Awards
id like to know who is making nutrapro.....
but i doubt that will be told. i always thought atw was a fly by night and i do believe i told mr darren that once or twice. so many scum out there in the private label supplement market. as far as taste, myofusion so far has my vote, although I am trying combat as well. .....
top threes of protein taste, cost, quality

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I have a little more cash, I regularly buy Gold Startdard. It can run up to like 50$ something a bottle, am I right? If im cash strapped, I buy the Dynamatize Elite, roughly 40$ a bottle or so (5 lb bottles).

If I buy this protein, Is first off cheaper. Even with shipping It comes out to roughly the Dynamatize's price. So the question Is why not?

The one thing I want to know Is what are the exact flavors? I love to mix protein with milk, always have. Thats why I love chocolate. I cant be mixing Lime or w.e. with milk, Its disgusting.

One last thing, how long does It usually take an order to be shipped? I ordered that Anadrolic (Spelling, I know, 12hr work day, blow me) pump like when the sale happened, and so far i haven't received It. I ordered something off Universal a day ago, and got it today. Im probily an Impatient **** because Im stoked to broaden my horizons, but just curious home much longer I have to wait In agony.

For the first run, the flavors are:
Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry and Watermelon (was original known as Fruit punch)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read somewhere that this product is the “Official Protein of Gary Coleman and Kirsten Louise "Kirstie" Alley”. If that is true, I'm in.

kurtphyre

kurtphyre

Awards
I read somewhere that this product is the “Official Protein of Gary Coleman and Kirsten Louise "Kirstie" Alley”. If that is true, I'm in.
lol, that alone is enough reason for me NOT to buy it. Have you seen either of those 2 recently :irked:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I think i was complaining on here earlier that I didn't receive my Anadraulic Gt or whatever, Well I got It saturday, took longer that was told to ship...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think i was complaining on here earlier that I didn't receive my Anadraulic Gt or whatever, Well I got It saturday, took longer that was told to ship...
We were waiting for it to arrive. I know personally, I am awaiting my 3 bottles of ASGT. Patience is the key, specifically with prices like NP :)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
We were waiting for it to arrive. I know personally, I am awaiting my 3 bottles of ASGT. Patience is the key, specifically with prices like NP :)
You're telling this to a pre-workout fanatic, "Oh uhh just wait to have the most AMAZING WORKOUT OF YOUR LIFE." You're such a tease.

I got my bottle, going to try It this afternoon, see If It can keep up with my Jack3d ;)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update. We should have made it more clear in the availability, but this item was an introductory pre-sale item, seeing it was just released. Plus, not to sound like a million excuses, but our order was also delayed longer that we anticipated, due to the freight company who was delivering the shipment. We were generously offered an exclusive pre-sale opportunity, at a really sick low price. Normally, if in stock, we have all orders shipped out the same day/next business day.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of pre-sales.......Since the NutraPro will be in tomorrow.....Pre-Sale on NutraPro starting in about 45 Min!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Good Stuff!

WOAH 45$ original price, pricey! Get it while its hot and cheap.

Oh and available...