Mongo's recomping with Lg's arrogantly anabolic stack (unsponsored)

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I have decided to log my run with Lg sciences Arrogantly anabolic stack. A few things about me. I'm 26 5'10 about 255lbs. I've been lifting since i was 16 years old. I think im around 20% bf but i'm self Administering so give or take(more than likely give). Goal with this stack is to lean up hopefully drop 5% bf, if not more, while maintaining my strength and LBM. I lift in my garage so i am some what limited. I am starting the stack on February 27th when i'm off third shift and can sleep normal again.
The stack includes 2 bottles of Natadrol, 1 bottle speed V2, 1 NO infuse, and a T-911.
dosing-
Natadrol-2/3/3
V2-1 morning one mid afternoon possibly a 3rd here and there when i can
NO infuse--10 sprays pre and post workout
and T911 for rebound in the end as directed

my diet is moderate carbs mainly pre and post work out with veggies with the other meals. I take in between 3000-3700 calories a day. I eat 5-7 times a day depending on time. I try to keep my carbs below 100g a day. My protein is 350g+ a day. nothing fried. My diet is pretty clean.
when I get off 3rd shift my calories will more than likely be between 3500-3700 depending on the day.
Training--
Monday- Chest and cardio
Tuesday- Back and light abs
Wednesday-Shoulders and cardio
Thursday-legs
friday- arms with a little traps and cardio
Saturday-cardio p90x abs
sunday off

I try to have a 3-4 sec eccentric phase and a explosive concentric phase.
I found this to feel better on my joints plus im always sore.
reps in the 10-12 range as i fatigue 8 will be the lowest i go.

Cardio consists of elliptical for 20-30 mins or p90x plyo, kempo, or cardio x

Pics of both myself and gym are coming(once i figure out how to get them into 800x800)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, good luck with the stack.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
here is a week of my workouts
week 1
Day/exercise mon sets/reps rep speed rest
chest
Flat Bench 4x 10,12 3 count 1 min
incline db 4x10,12 3 count 1 min
decline bb 4x10,12 6 count
ss dips 4x fail 6 count 45 sec
incline fly 4x10,12 6 count 45 sec
db pullovers 4x 12 8 count 45 sec
extreme streaching 1 1 min
stretching 3 door frame 30 sec

Day/exercise tue sets/reps rep speed rest
back
Pull ups 50 reps 1 min
rack chins 4x10,12 6 count 1 min
behind head lpd 4x10,12 4 count 1 min
T bar 4x10,12 3 count 1 min
db row drop set 4x10,12 4 count 45 sec
deadlifts drop set 3x12 rest on ground 1 min
stretching 2 1 min

Day/exercise wed sets/reps rep speed rest
shoulders
BH Military 4x10,12 3 count 1 min
upright rows bb 4x10,12 3 count 1 min
BB Front raise 4x10,12 slow down 1 min
1 arm side raise 4x10,12 slow down 1 min
reverse fly 4x10,12 6 count 1 min
extreme streaching 1 1 min
stretching 2 30 sec

Day/exercise thur sets/reps rep speed rest
legs
Squat norm stance 4x12 3 count 1 min
widowmaker close stance 1x20 2 min
db lunges 4x12 1 min
hamy curls 4x15 4 count 1 min
calve raise dc style 1xfail
stretching 2 per body part 1 min

Day/exercise fri sets/reps rep speed rest
Traps and arms
shrug drop set 3x10, 15 pause at top 1 min
BB curl DC Style 6 count 20 sec
incline rotating curl 4x15 3 count
ss hammer curl bar fail 3 count 1 min
skull crushers 4x12, 15 6 count 1 min
rope push downs DC Style 10 sec timed 20 sec
extreme stretching 2 1 min

legs are where im really limited
also some of the time of the eccentric phase will change as i get a feel for the workout
each week will be a little different to keep my body shocked
plus it keeps me fresh i like different workouts

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Mongo, subbed. Stick with this and you'll be a freak. I see alot of muscle there friend.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
im hoping to have similar results as your trifecta log...
We look to have similar body types and you're thick as hell! Glad you've seen the log. Stick to your plan, your diet, and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. You'll get there!

I'm telling you, the best part for me was writing all the stuff down, writing it here, and like Kleen always tells me, 'being accountable'. I knew if I screwed up, the on-lookers would be dissapointed as would I so it made it that much easier to stay on track.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Solid base man, get lean and you will be a beast for sure!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Subbed brother! All the best with the stack!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
We look to have similar body types and you're thick as hell! Glad you've seen the log. Stick to your plan, your diet, and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. You'll get there!

I'm telling you, the best part for me was writing all the stuff down, writing it here, and like Kleen always tells me, 'being accountable'. I knew if I screwed up, the on-lookers would be dissapointed as would I so it made it that much easier to stay on track.
yeah im thinking that posting will keep me on track...so far it hasn't been bad no cravings...

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
so tonight is the last night of third shift! so im on schedule for saturday to start the stack!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Easy decision. Whatever will be detrimental to sleep, focus, training, eating; take it out! Remember to push yourself. You'll be able to do more and recover faster :)

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Easy decision. Whatever will be detrimental to sleep, focus, training, eating; take it out! Remember to push yourself. You'll be able to do more and recover faster :)
definitely pushed my self today...3 hrs sleep then a grueling leg workout...i almost passed out...its time for some :sleeping: here soon i can't wait!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
definitely pushed my self today...3 hrs sleep then a grueling leg workout...i almost passed out...its time for some :sleeping: here soon i can't wait!
Get a good slumber. Get some good nutrients in before training time tomorrow and hit it hard again! :saw: <-- this blue guy is the weights and everything in your path! LOL

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
stack starts tomorrow. Saturday is also my weigh in day and bf testing day. I cant wait to start throwing some serious weight around. I ready to get this log going.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good luck brother.:)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make it happen and hit it hard! You got some good support supps helping out and should make some great gains and shred away some fat as well.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I always weigh myself in the morning right when i wake up(habit from my wrestling years). Today the scale said 248. Did my BF% and it said around 18-19%. The scale and the BF% keeps dropping but i haven't really noticed any off the midsection yet. I have noticed my arms arm looking leaner though. The stack starts today i will be taking natadrol with breakfast lunch and dinner (2/3/3) and the speed v 2 in the morning and mid afternoon.

today is cardio and ab ripper x...i will be doing 23-30 min on the elliptical followed by ab ripper x

tomorrow is my rest day monday is when i jump into the weights!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone who has subbed so far thanks for coming along!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to the weights review man :)

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
After one day nothing to report on recovery, energy, focus. But the libido was up...at first i didn't think so but at the end it there was no denying it and the wife definitely enjoyed it! A must needed rest day today...

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
well i went to a fund raiser for my brother in laws brother...he fell 50 feet while cutting down a tree and broke his hip...it was a cornhole tourney...i lost and had a few drinks...not the best i know but it was for a good cause. My diet still was ok...cals were around 4000 but my carbs were under 50 grams so i feel overall ok.... back to being really strict! I hadn't had a cheat day for 2-3 weeks so it was good to get out...chest tomorrow looking forward to crushing some weight!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Go the chest workout man! the workoout of kings! Time to test this stack!!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
i hit chest today. it was an ok workout. my flat bench numbers have dropped a lot since i started to cut a month ago. i had good intensity and clarity in my workout. it went like this:
bench press--265 2x10,7 245-2x5,5 (not good... but i was doing a true 3-4 sec negative each rep) 1 min rest between sets

incline db press--60's--4x12,12,10,10 felt great on these (3-4 sec neg as well) 1 min rest

decline bench---183--4x12,6,6,5 the first two sets i super set dips with these... decided i didnt like that so last two i didnt do dips (2-3 sec neg on these) 1 min rest

incline fly 40's squeeze at top--4x10,10,10,6 failed on the last set...(went slow and deep for good stretch) 45 sec rest

ez bar pullovers to finish off--80lbs--4x10,8,6,6 45 sec rest

My chest is wrecked got a huge pump right now!
im thinking of adding a little more time in between sets because i flew through this workout in like 45 min max not including warmup

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
ever since i finished my chest workout today(1130 am) ive had a pump. It was a good pump for a long while, but now its slight although i still have a "pumped" feeling.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
day four on natadrol and i've started to notice i've become more vascular. I also feel like my muscles are fuller. I will be hitting my back today around 1:30 this afternoon.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I had a great workout today. felt focused and ready to go. I had to drill new holes in my weight belt so it was tight! time for a new belt. I did 15 min of core training this morning. basically planks and side planks. I did back for my workout today.

50 pull ups at 15,12,7,6,5,5
rack chins body weight-4x10,10,8,8 3-4 sec neg phase
behind head lat pull down-150-4x10,10,8,7 3-4 sec neg phase
tbar row-200-4x12,10,10,10 first two sets were 2-3 sec neg but lower back started to fell tweaked so i did the last two sets straight
db row-70 3x12 3 sec neg phase
drop set with 50-3x8
normally do 3 sets of deads but my lower back didn't feel right so i didnt do them today.

Over all so far im impressed with the stack. the no infuse and the natadrol are giving me great pumps that last for a long time. The speed v2 seems to be working with me. I feel its countering some of the hunger pains that natadrol normally would cause. I still get hungry in between meals some times but its bearable. My muscles look and feel full and im definitely more vascular. My libido is still soaring through the roof. Im looking forward to when the natadrol really starts to kick in which by the way other people have reacted should be in 3-5 days.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Great to here things are changing man, can't wait to see what happens when Natadrol actually kicks in fully for you.

Libido up, pumps up and hunger slightly up, looks good so far.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
two good workouts in a row even though i felt tired all day. Im still adjusting to sleeping at night on a regular basis. im getting a good 8 hrs its just i feel fatigued throughout the day. I do not think it has anything to do with any of the supplements. this morning i did kempo x as my cardio to switch things up. I had better numbers on all exercises even after I went up in weight on some. my endurance felt great and recovery in between sets was good as well. rest was between 45 sec-1 min between sets. workout went as:

Behind head military-105-12,12,12,10 went up on this exercise with more reps all sets. 3 sec eccentric phase
Upright rows-95-12,12,10,9 up on reps all sets 3 sec ecc phase
Straight bar front raise-(above eyes with pause at top)-55-12,12,10,10 up on reps all sets
1 arm side raise-30 4x10 both arms up on reps all sets
Reverse Fly-(pause at top)-40 4x10 up on weight and reps
Drop set Shrugs-343-3x12 255-3x10

I still don't have an "on" feeling but I'm starting to feel better in my workouts. The no infuse I feel more post workout than I do with the pre workout sprays. I get a decent pump during the workout but post workout the pump is great and lasts a long time. Part of the long term pump im attributing to the natadrol.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
You using a preworkout supp to help with occasional tiredness?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
No Infuse is still a product I intend to use really soon.
Good to hear you are enjoying it so far.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
You using a preworkout supp to help with occasional tiredness?
no im tight on $ right now...plus i've never really used one....When I got shipped my last bottle of natadrol Lg sent me some samples of E-911 and i took that a couple of times and felt great. I thought about grbbing some of that when i can.

I definitely noticed an increase in urination. so from what i have read the natadrol should start kicking in full gear soon

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Third great workout in a row. I felt tired all day and was wondering if I was going to drag a little in my workout. I didn't drag at all. I was extremely motivated and focused. I normally dread leg workout but not today I hammered it out. Workout went like:

Squats(deep but not quite atg)-383-4x10,10,8,8 1 min rest (short rest killed me)
DB Lunges-40-4x8 each leg 1 min rest
Hammy Curls-50-4x12 3-4 sec eccentric phase 1 min rest reps went up all sets going up next week
Calves DC style-90lbs--20 reps

I had a killer pump in my quads after squats and lunges. My quads were so full they hurt. I tried to stretch but couldn't it hurt to bad. I had to wait a min to let it calm down. I wanted to throw a widowmaker set after my 4 sets of squats but I couldn't recover fast enough, although I did recover a lot faster than last week. The 1 min rest on squats is very short for me normally it's around 2 min. I was still fatigued and winded when I was starting my next set. My quads were shot but right now they feel great, still pumped up feeling big. I'm going to help coach some high school kids wrestling today so i'll see how my legs hold up. Im thinking Ill still dominate...still got some tricks for them! Im thinking next week about adding another hamstring exercise but im not sure. I'm very limited on what I can do.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
today was another solid workout. I felt great very motivated. It was arms day so not to intense. arms day for me is kind of relaxing. I still go hard but its overall an easy day. Pumps during the workout were amazing. My bi's felt huge and my tri's felt like they were going to rip open. I love that feeling! workout went like:

straight bar curl--dc style--105--11rp 6 sec neg
standing alternating curls--45--4x12,12,12,9 3 sec neg
incline rotating curls---25-12,12,12 3-4 sec neg
ss hammer curl bar--70-3x8
skull crushers ez bar---85--4x12 4 sec neg
rope pd--dc style--4 sets--22rp 6 sec neg

I know rope pd isnt an accepted DC tri workout but it makes my triceps explode so i do them. After skull crushers i felt like my triceps were going to pop so when i hit rope pd it was nothing but burn. Biceps felt great as well. Im not a huge bicep fan but i need to do them. I think i neglect them to much. I went up on reps or weight on all exercises today. hit cardio this morning. Im going to wait until 3/13 to give my first overall review. That will put me at the half point of my cycle. at that point everything should be kicking in great and i will be able to give a fair and accurate review. Then i will give a review per week.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I weighed myself today and it says i was up to 249. My diet has been really good. I think its just me getting used to the amount of water im taking in. I dont pee in the middle of the night as much as i was a week or two ago. MY bf% keeps dropping so i know im burning fat. I look and feel leaner and due to natadrol im way more vascular. about to hit up some abs. on a side note my scale sucks! its not the most accurate or consistent of scales but its what i got. So i go by my bf % and looks over the scale.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I think the Natadrol is kicking in now. The NO infuse and the natadrol gave me a pump after I did my first warm up set of push ups today. I felt great the entire workout. I was motivated and focused. I blew through my workout today. It normally takes an hour and it took 45 min today with the warm up. I was up a little on all exercises. It was chest today and it went like:

Bench-265--10,8 245-5,6 ---3 sec neg phase 1 min rest
Incline Db--60--12,12,10,10 ---4 sec neg phase 1 min rest---only one didn't go up any
Decline Bench- 183--12,8,7,6--3-4 sec neg 1 min rest
Incline fly--40--12,11,10,7 --45 sec rest deep stretch
Ez bar pull overs--75-10,10,8,6 4 sec neg 1 min rest
Deep push ups--1 set till fail

I'm looking leaner and more vascular. My strength is going up and ive been on a caloric deficit. I'm feeling better and better in the gym. I still think the Speed V2 is holding down some of the increased hunger Natadrol causes. It doesn't stop much of it but does suppress it. Im hungry most of the time but its bearable and I can block it out. Im liking the NO infuse especially post workout sprays. The post workout sprays are where I feel it most. Overall very happy with the stack so far.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
another good day in the gym. Im really liking this stack. I have a great pump in my lats right now. I was either up in weight or up in reps on almost everything today. Workout went like:

Pull ups-16,12,8,6,6,4 45 sec to 1 min rest
rack chins-body weight-12,10,8,8 3-4 sec neg 1 min rest
behind head pull downs-(wide grip)-150-10,10,8,7 3 sec neg 1 min rest
TBar Row-200-12,12,10,10
DB Rows (drop set) 75-3x12 55-3x8 45 sec rest with
deadlifts--245-10,10,8 pause on ground 1 min rest

SO i decided to throw deadlifts back in this week. I keep the weight low because two weeks ago they tweaked my back. I Paused on the floor after each rep to make it harder and finish off my back. The stack is working very nicely! I noticed its almost time to add more holes in my belt....im running out of room so its almost time for a new belt. I've been going up almost every workout and every exercise but Im still losing weight. i can tell on my waist. Energy is up and motivation is up.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Had a hard day at work today...was sweating my balls off before I was able to workout. But I still beat my numbers from last week. Shoulders went like:

Behind Head Military-105-12,12,12,11 3 sec neg 1 min rest all sets up
Upright rows-95-12,12,10,9 3 sec neg 1 min rest all sets up
Barbell Front raise-55-12,12,10,10 pause at top 1 min rest all up
1 arm db side raise--30-L-12,12,12,10 R-12,12,12,10 pause at top 45 sec rest all up
reverse Flys-40-12,12,10,8 pause at top 45 sec rest
Barbell shrugs-343--12,10,8 held at top 45 sec rest

Good overall lift. I have pretty much come up with my 2 week eval on the stack but im giving it two more days to solidify my opinion. I got legs tomorrow but im not very excited. I have to get up at 0445 am to lift due to my schedule. My numbers might be affected but we will see. Im not a good lifter in the morning, takes me a while to wake up and get motivated.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Had an ok lift this morning. I was not tired as i expected but had other problems. My hip flexers felt like knots and my lower back was extremely tight. I dropped my weight on squats to try and get more reps. I did but not as much as i wanted.

Squats-353--12,12,8,8 Could have done 9 on the last set...mad at myself for not getting it!
Lunges-40's-4x8 each leg
Hammy curls-60-10,10,10,7 4 sec neg went up in weight on this exercise
DC style calf raise--90--22 reps

Had a bad experience with the NO infuse today. The tube that hooks up to the sprayer came out and I had to dumb out the fluid to get it out to reconnect. I ended up losing some fluid. Not very happy about that. Overall stack is working well.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Ok so it was rainy today….Rain makes me very lethargic. So I was very unmotivated to do anything. But I was able to push threw it and do cardio in the morning and crush some weights in the afternoon. I did arms today and the workout went like:

BB curl-DC Style-115- 13rp 4-5sec neg up two reps
Standing alt curls-45- 10,8,8,8 3sec neg only exercise I didn’t go up in #’s
Seated incline curls-30-3x12 4sec neg
ss
Hammer curl bar—60-3x8 1 min rest
Skull crushers (ez bar)-95- 12,12,10,8 4 sec neg
Rope push down-DC Style—4 set—70- 24rp 6 sec neg

Overall I felt good during the workout. Once I was able to Push threw the crappy feeling from the weather. I had HUGE pumps in my triceps today. The felt like they were going to rip open. Tomorrow I am going to give my 2 week eval after I Weigh myself, measure, and take BF% in the morning. I have to say I feel like I’m looking leaner and bigger.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Nice brother..nice..weather will always change, but your routine and dedication doesn't have to. Way to push through..I bet you felt like a million bucks knowing you got through..Just the mini-goals you can set and once you do them can propel you through anything..

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Nice brother..nice..weather will always change, but your routine and dedication doesn't have to. Way to push through..I bet you felt like a million bucks knowing you got through..Just the mini-goals you can set and once you do them can propel you through anything..
i did i felt great once i was done. and you are right the mini goals make it easy to get to your ultimate goal.. without them its very hard.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Today I weighed 246.2. I’m down 9 from the beginning of my cut, 2 from beginning of the stack, and three from last week. My BF% right now is coming in at around 18%. For a while I Think I was not measuring the same. Now I got it to where it’s the same every time. It is down for sure. I have lost three inches off my waist from the beginning of my cut and 2 from the beginning of the stack. Right now I give the stack an overall 7 with room to grow. The main problem I’m having with the stack is the NO infuse. Here is how I rate each product:

Speed V2: 6.5
Thermogenic- 6 I don’t feel any warming but I’ve noticed good weight loss while maintaining my muscle.
Energy-6 I don’t really notice any drastic energy boost. I have never reacted to any weight loss product claiming to give any energy boost. I do feel nice energy while im working out. Even in the morning when I cardio. I always take one prior to cardio. For the past week I have bumped up the pills to three a day and still no drastic energy.
Apatite suppressor- 7.5- It has stumped most of the Natadrol’s hunger increases. I was happy about this aspect of it the most. While trying to cut on Natadrol you need something to counter the hunger increase. While I still get hungry it is bearable, I‘m able to block it out. It’s not bad at all. But I know if I didn’t have an appatite suppressor I would be starving all the time.

NO infuse: 6.5
Pumps- During-6 Post-8 I get the best pumps post workout after I spray.
The main problem I have with NO Infuse is a serving is 10 sprays and only 48 servings in a bottle. So, for example, if it is chest day and you spray 1 serving on each pec pre-workout and then 1 serving on each pec post workout and do that for each muscle group you work then the bottle will not last. For me if I did that I would get chest-4 servings, back-4 servings, shoulders-4 servings, quads and hamstrings(don’t spray calves)-8 servings, Bi’s and tri’s-8 servings. So in one week I would use 28 servings. So what I did I only used 2 servings a day so the bottle could make it the whole cycle. For example chest would be 5 sprays each pec pre and post workout. If that’s the way it was designed then I’ll up the rating. I’m still feeling good about the product you just need a couple of bottles to make it through the cycle. Also I wasn’t happy the tube came out of the spay part and forced me to lose a little liquid. That did not have anything to do with the product nor did it affect the rating.

Natadrol: 7.5
Pumps—during-6 post-8 The post workout pumps last for hours with me. I love that part of the product.
Focus-8—took a little to really start kicking in fully, but once it does your set on the throwing the weights around.
Motivation-7-good motivation in the gym. Able to push threw when your tired and still put up better numbers.
Strength-7-Even though I’m losing weight almost all my numbers are going up. They are not sky rocketing like on a Hard PH but better than any natural product I’ve used.
Negative Sides-10- there are none
Endurance: 8- good endurance. I’ve noticed it’s getting better every week
Stamina: 8- my stamina is up and im able to push threw the short breaks on squats
Energy:-during workouts 7 feel great once I get into the workout
Libido: 7-can get up and go on command but I dont walk around horny all day
Recovery: 6- last week legs were still a little sore from the week before but I have noticed this area is starting to improve
Aggression: 5 haven’t noticed any aggression except when Im lifting. Even then Its only when I’m trying to get an extra rep or two.
Hunger is up but contained by Speed V2

I really like Natadrol and I am considering picking up another bottle to run it an extra two weeks. I’m looking fuller while losing inches off my waist. I am very happy with my first two weeks with this stack. I gave it a 7 as of right now but I have the feeling by next week it will be up and the following week it will be rolling. I don’t have an “ON” feeling per say but I feel great in the gym. I'm really liking the fact there are no sides while still seeing gains on a cut!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Excellent review man! So detailed! thanks for taking the time to do that for us. I can't wait to use my bottle of No Infuse, there have been some great feedback on it. Just isn't a very hyped product o nthe boards.

Perhapa we need a bigger bottle?

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Excellent review man! So detailed! thanks for taking the time to do that for us. I can't wait to use my bottle of No Infuse, there have been some great feedback on it. Just isn't a very hyped product o nthe boards.

Perhapa we need a bigger bottle?
yeah a bigger bottle would be beneficial. It does give great pumps so you know the blood is flowing in the muscle.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I had a good workout today. But was not as good as I wanted it. I missed two or three last reps I couldn't lock out that made me mad at myself. It was chest day and it went like:

Bench-265-10,8,6,4 3 sec neg 1 min rest. I stayed at 265 the whole time this week felt good.
Incline DB-60-12,12,12,7 4 sec neg 1 min rest missed 8 on last set
Decline Bench-183-12,9,7,6 4 sec neg. 1 min rest couldn't lock out 7 on last set
inclinde fly-40-12,12,12,8 45 sec break deep stretch
ez bar pull overs-75-12,10,8,8 50 sec rest 4 sec neg
deep push ups-1xfail

I really tried to push myself today and squeeze out some extra reps but I barely missed on most of them. Overall good workout. will do two more reviews on the stack. 1 this sat (3/20) and then on the following sat(3/27). as of right now 3/27 will be my final review unless i find $40 to run natadrol an extra two weeks.