Unanswered Mk677 in short cycles

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Somebody try mk677 to stick in short cycles like 3 weeks on 3 weeks off or different short cycles

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It wouldn't be optimal but more effective than without.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What you can achieve in short cycle with mk677 those 3 weeks is enough to kick in?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might get hungry, bloated and some pump in the gym. The feeling is great but you won't notice and sustainable gains in that time. Your body can look more fuller giving you a better look temporarily.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What you can suggest to stack with or better just stick it in pct for 4 weeks?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What you can suggest to stack with or better just stick it in pct for 4 weeks?
You can run it through cycle and pct, it does help keep gains more than "give gains". As a product to spare muscle from getting wasted i think at least for me its been great

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can run it through cycle and pct, it does help keep gains more than "give gains". As a product to spare muscle from getting wasted i think at least for me its been great
When you start feeling how it kicks in?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’d have better recovery too, during the three weeks on.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you start feeling how it kicks in?
I'm curious too. I'm about a week in at 10mg a day and my sleep is the same, no vivid dreams, no weight gain, no extra hunger, I almost wonder if I got bunch stuff.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm curious too. I'm about a week in at 10mg a day and my sleep is the same, no vivid dreams, no weight gain, no extra hunger, I almost wonder if I got bunch stuff.
Um.. I start gettinga little bloated on day 1 and then it goes away, but from then on its 24/7 pump in the hands and feet.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And hungry.... so, so very hungry...

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And tired.... so so very tired

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And tired.... so so very tired
Not really, no. Even taking it in the middle of the day. Just hungry. Very hungry. Oh yeah, and then you basically get Deca dick.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bummer, it sounds like I got bunk, I bought kind of a lot too. I guess I'll keep taking it and see where things go.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im just gonna answer a few messages without quoting. It kicks in very fast and 10mg is a low dosage, for me 20-30 is where i feel the effects. 10 will still be effective but not as much with changing physique but to keep the physique

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im just gonna answer a few messages without quoting. It kicks in very fast and 10mg is a low dosage, for me 20-30 is where i feel the effects. 10 will still be effective but not as much with changing physique but to keep the physique
Actually I tried 20 last night and had some very vivid dreams and today I've been not exactly "hungry" but I've eaten a lot more than usual and don't feel full. Could be coincidence though

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have read everyone gets some weight gain initially. It you do not have any, might not be MK.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wouldnt 2 10mg doses be better than 1 due to the 4 to 6 hour half life?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U should feel it instantly, I feel like a tired kind of feeling, Idk how to describe it but I can feel the GH pulses.. and instantly more water helt the day after, and stronger

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldnt 2 10mg doses be better than 1 due to the 4 to 6 hour half life?

I think it has 24 hour half life. The only thing is the "peak" which could in theory be beneficial during specific times but i wouldn't worry about timing. If you get hungry take it at night etc.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually I tried 20 last night and had some very vivid dreams and today I've been not exactly "hungry" but I've eaten a lot more than usual and don't feel full. Could be coincidence though

Sounds like it could be legit then

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have read everyone gets some weight gain initially. It you do not have any, might not be MK.

Water and of hungry you might eat more but i feel low carb diets will slow down the weight gain a lot

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Water and of hungry you might eat more but i feel low carb diets will slow down the weight gain a lot
So I might not see any water gain from MK if I have a ketogenic base?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I might not see any water gain from MK if I have a ketogenic base?

I know you do that and i did low carb and i didnt notice much of that, i did medium carb and i gained 3 lbs or so and got fuller. As carbs will bind water youd decrease it and probably eliminate it with keto

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know you do that and i did low carb and i didnt notice much of that, i did medium carb and i gained 3 lbs or so and got fuller. As carbs will bind water youd decrease it and probably eliminate it with keto
You think it would necessarily be more pro anabolic to up the carbs. Or is it more temporal aesthetic rather than function enhancement?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You think it would necessarily be more pro anabolic to up the carbs. Or is it more temporal aesthetic rather than function enhancement?

People nowadays grow up with the mentality that we need to eat a ton of rice but arnold didnt. The difference is better gear, insuline and gh. You can now look bigger than ever but in my opinion carbs are overrated but shouldn't be ignored.

A ketodiet is good but you do want carbs to be more anabolic, you don't need 600 gr of carbs. Carbs will make you fuller and fat will decrease water making you more dry. Have some carbload day or a little carbs during workout and i think youd be happy. Will you look fuller with more carbs? For sure but your abs will probably be less noticible

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People nowadays grow up with the mentality that we need to eat a ton of rice but arnold didnt. The difference is better gear, insuline and gh. You can now look bigger than ever but in my opinion carbs are overrated but shouldn't be ignored.

A ketodiet is good but you do want carbs to be more anabolic, you don't need 600 gr of carbs. Carbs will make you fuller and fat will decrease water making you more dry. Have some carbload day or a little carbs during workout and i think youd be happy. Will you look fuller with more carbs? For sure but your abs will probably be less noticible
Arnold also only ate 250g of protein per day, too.

His diet would be considered both “low calorie” and “impossible to get big on” by today’s “standards”

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arnold also only ate 250g of protein per day, too.

His diet would be considered both “low calorie” and “impossible to get big on” by today’s “standards”

Yup, the new gear makes the difference

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I decided what to do with mk677 I put thru cycle and pct for 40 days cycle + 40 days pct 5 on 2 da off 25mg is that sounds ok?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might get hungry, bloated and some pump in the gym. The feeling is great but you won't notice and sustainable gains in that time. Your body can look more fuller giving you a better look temporarily.
would adding it to a 10-12 week steroid cycle be enough time? I have heard everything from if you cant afford to take it a year then dont, or if you cant 6 months then dont. Then a couple people say as long as you can afford 12 weeks you get benefits?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would adding it to a 10-12 week steroid cycle be enough time? I have heard everything from if you cant afford to take it a year then dont, or if you cant 6 months then dont. Then a couple people say as long as you can afford 12 weeks you get benefits?

Sure it would, your gh still goes high it just won't get "as" high. Id run it during cycle and pct and probably a month more as i believe a body will need time to adapt to the new weight, the cortisol will go up and it can really help increase but mostly help maintain muscle and not add fat.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can take it one day and get benefits. You literally feel the GH pulses. The water retention is instant. Take it for however long you want

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes you will have benefits, if you can run it through cycle and pct that's the best, if not, run it during pct and for a month or more afterwards

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can take it one day and get benefits. You literally feel the GH pulses. The water retention is instant. Take it for however long you want
I hear about water weight with mk677, but that it works like gh iu. If that is that case i dont get how you get leaner on it if you get a bunch of water weight? Also very hypothetical, but it seems if am running say 600 mg a week of test and 500 of deca or eq that adding mk677 each month is just about what an extra 200mg per week of ttest would cost. Would it be better to take the extra test in that case?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear about water weight with mk677, but that it works like gh iu. If that is that case i dont get how you get leaner on it if you get a bunch of water weight? Also very hypothetical, but it seems if am running say 600 mg a week of test and 500 of deca or eq that adding mk677 each month is just about what an extra 200mg per week of ttest would cost. Would it be better to take the extra test in that case?
When your carb intake is low, or basically when you go into a deficit, you don't get much water retention. But I guess it's still more than if you didn't take it at all. I hate my bloated face on MK. But I instantly feel the weights get lighter and the pumps insane

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The water is normally temporarily and yes both mk and carbs will hold water but thats when you can go low carb and drink a lot of water.

200mg of extra test will likely give you more bloat than the mk.

200mg test trumps mk but during a cycle you can only put on so much muscle and im not confident saying adding 200mg more to an already powerful cycle would be more beneficial. You got many benefits with mk that makes the cycle better and you shouldnt see mk as a muscle builder by itself.

The best thing is that when you start having cortisol problems, muscle waste and fat increase after the cycle and you come off steroids the mk will preserve muscle and make it harder to add fat.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The water is normally temporarily and yes both mk and carbs will hold water but thats when you can go low carb and drink a lot of water.

200mg of extra test will likely give you more bloat than the mk.

200mg test trumps mk but during a cycle you can only put on so much muscle and im not confident saying adding 200mg more to an already powerful cycle would be more beneficial. You got many benefits with mk that makes the cycle better and you shouldnt see mk as a muscle builder by itself.

The best thing is that when you start having cortisol problems, muscle waste and fat increase after the cycle and you come off steroids the mk will preserve muscle and make it harder to add fat.
Can you explain the last paragraph a little more? Thanks I appriciate the good info

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you explain the last paragraph a little more? Thanks I appriciate the good info

Mk isnt a superb muscle builder lets make that clear. It could take months to a year for it to reallt work in those regards and say you add 5lbs extra a year, (not close to aas).

Adding gh to a cycle will improve the cycle just like a better diet would. Optimal would be to add during the cycle, maybe not the whole cycle but the last 2-3 weeks +pct and after pct for a month or two while body is recovering.

If money is a problem run it through pct and after and not during cycle as the aas will be strong enough to make the difference. Now when you come off steroids your body will become catabolic, youll have to manage diet, maybe youd lose muscle and weight, your body will add more fat than it would before cycle.

Most people will have to learn how to deal with this problem by having some cycles behind them but mk is something that will make it harder to gain fat, itll keep you pumped as you lose that from the cycle, improve recovery which will not directly build muscle but recovery will make your body grow better. Its an amazing compound but not a miracle pill and diet still has to be good but you can get away with eating some goodies (not recommended) but you can if diet is good in general.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk isnt a superb muscle builder lets make that clear. It could take months to a year for it to reallt work in those regards and say you add 5lbs extra a year, (not close to aas).

Adding gh to a cycle will improve the cycle just like a better diet would. Optimal would be to add during the cycle, maybe not the whole cycle but the last 2-3 weeks +pct and after pct for a month or two while body is recovering.

If money is a problem run it through pct and after and not during cycle as the aas will be strong enough to make the difference. Now when you come off steroids your body will become catabolic, youll have to manage diet, maybe youd lose muscle and weight, your body will add more fat than it would before cycle.

Most people will have to learn how to deal with this problem by having some cycles behind them but mk is something that will make it harder to gain fat, itll keep you pumped as you lose that from the cycle, improve recovery which will not directly build muscle but recovery will make your body grow better. Its an amazing compound but not a miracle pill and diet still has to be good but you can get away with eating some goodies (not recommended) but you can if diet is good in general.
Sounds like it might just be a good pct regimen. I am on trt so i dont go off, but like now I take 300mg extra and my trt of 150 week for 450. When i go off and cruise it will be 150mgs a week. I am hoping i dont see a or much loss in gains during the 8-10 weeks i am off.

HOw about this for a next cycle
1-12 600 mg test per week plus trt
1-10 500 mg eq
10-22 Mk 25-30mg As you se i would be using it mostly during my cruise as i dont think when my doc runs bloods this will raise test levels....... Does injectable GH cause less water retention? If not its cheaper to take the mk i think I might run dboll for the first 4 weeks as i have 100 10mg pills. would i get any benefit if i take 20mg a day to take it longer or is that a waste?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it might just be a good pct regimen. I am on trt so i dont go off, but like now I take 300mg extra and my trt of 150 week for 450. When i go off and cruise it will be 150mgs a week. I am hoping i dont see a or much loss in gains during the 8-10 weeks i am off.

HOw about this for a next cycle
1-12 600 mg test per week plus trt
1-10 500 mg eq
10-22 Mk 25-30mg As you se i would be using it mostly during my cruise as i dont think when my doc runs bloods this will raise test levels....... Does injectable GH cause less water retention? If not its cheaper to take the mk i think I might run dboll for the first 4 weeks as i have 100 10mg pills. would i get any benefit if i take 20mg a day to take it longer or is that a waste?

Nah injectible is the same they just work different ways raising gh but what makes a difference is the dosage and injectible you can use a higher amount but with mk you can only increase gh by say 70%.

Sorry you mean if dbol will make a difference? Of course, and same with mk but id be careful with the eq as blood can get thicker even at low dosages, else from that eq is really safe compared to many others.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s best time to dose? or it’s not make any difference?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone was curious, I'm more or less positive my mk-677 is bunk, no weight gain, and no change in fasting glucose. It's a reputable brand that recently stopped producing, but I picked it up at a local store who said it was the last of their stock on it, anyway . . . I guess there's more knock offs out there than I would have imagined. Lesson learned, I'll stick to sponsors.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What brand
Kodiak Labs. I don't think it's on them though, their products were all well reviewed, someone probably put out some fakes to make a quick buck off their name when they shut down.