Unanswered Mk677 in short cycles

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I never noticed increased weight or bloat on MK but the pumps in the gym were definitely much greater than without. Gains on MK677 may be a little better than natural but I wouldn't expect to gain pounds of muscle in a hurry. I have to concur it's better as an aid to maintain muscle mass with reduced body fat than to build considerable muscle. Seems I was able to hold onto more size at a lower bodyfat % on MK677

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I never noticed increased weight, bloat or improved sleep quality on MK but the pumps in the gym were definitely much more pronounced than without. Also the increased hunger was there but only the first couple days I'd start the compound. Thereafter the hunger sides would drop off.

Gains on MK677 may be a little better than natural but I have to say the difference would be splitting hairs. Don't expect to gain pounds of muscle in a hurry. I have to concur it's best as an aid to maintain muscle mass at reduced body fat than to build muscle. Seems I was able to hold onto more size at a lower bodyfat % on MK677 which is a big plus. A welcome addition during a cut.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what would be best to run with mk677 say 600mg of test and 500mg of eq or say 300-400mg of deca?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Any of the above will compliment a MK677 cycle nicely and add to the gains.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
so is 300-400 of deca as good as say 500 of eq? Seems you have to run eq higher.
If eq is legit and properly dosed you dont need as much as everyone says. Mg to mg deca will put on more size.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If eq is legit and properly dosed you dont need as much as everyone says. Mg to mg deca will put on more size.
So would a pretty good cycle be say 500mg of test plus 300mg of deca? I also take 200mg test for trt every 10 days i dont count as part of my cycle. That migth do to 150mg per week

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So like 650 test 300 deca per week? That's would be a great bulking cycle. You get a lot of guys that came out of nowhere suggesting low test high deca, I wouldn't do that

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What if take it in high dosage for kicks start let’s say 100mg Ed for 10 days?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good info in here.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So like 650 test 300 deca per week? That's would be a great bulking cycle. You get a lot of guys that came out of nowhere suggesting low test high deca, I wouldn't do that
650 test? so I count the amout of my trt in my test cycle? Like 300mg sustanon pluse 150 of cyp would be a total of 450 a week instead of the 300 i have been saying? I have heard that about deca that most say take more test or at least mg per mg the same except for when i hear about the dbol and deca cycle. I was also thinking of running 200mg deca, 200mg of eq with the 500mg test or should i just go with 400mg of one or the other? Now i saw one cycle online that was 500mg a week of tren with 100mg a week of test. If I am understanding it right many use other compounds in order to avoid test side effects but you need a base. i wonder if that is the case. If not instead of say 400 test/400 deca it would be a lot cheaper just to shoot 800 test a week