Mk667- The No BS Straight Scoop ....

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Doesnt the 5 on 2 off also prevent the body getting used to it and help keep BC in check......or is that total Broscience?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doesnt the 5 on 2 off also prevent the body getting used to it and help keep BC in check......or is that total Broscience?
You want the serum levels to build up over about six months, so no, that would be a waste. What would be smart is seven to eight month pulses.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You want the serum levels to build up over about six months, so no, that would be a waste. What would be smart is seven to eight month pulses.
Aha....i see. Thanks for the info.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is there something in the 5 on 2 off protocol with MK677 rather than on 7 days a week??
It would be utter nonsense as cortisol rises the first 48h of MK677 use, and comes back to baseline shortly after.

So you would be constantly bumping your cortisol with a 5on 2off protocole, as you would be starting a « cycle » over and over again.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does mk677 also effect testosterone or estrogen levels?

I used mk677 a while back, not too long after my pct from a cycle.

I ran it along side a test booster which had an AI, prolactin and cortisol control, and I had no issues, got good pumps.

I ran the mk again from the same company but without a test booster and got gyno after the 2nd week. I stopped the cycle and came back to it a while later at half the dose along side a test booster this time and again, gyno came back with bloating. Maybe that 2nd bottle of mk was something else?
Two things:

-either your product is laced with AAS/sarm/prohormone and you indeed got gyno.

-mk677 is causing a puffier look to your nipple because of water retention.

But mk677 will never cause gyno in and of itself.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It would be utter nonsense as cortisol rises the first 48h of MK677 use, and comes back to baseline shortly after.

So you would be constantly bumping your cortisol with a 5on 2off protocole, as you would be starting a « cycle » over and over again.
Results speak for themselves and mine were great using that protocal.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Results speak for themselves and mine were great using that protocal.
I’m not saying your method didn’t yield results, I’m saying you are unnecessarily spiking your cortisol once a week.

Did you have worse results by being on Mk 677 seven days per week?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m not saying your method didn’t yield results, I’m saying you are unnecessarily spiking your cortisol once a week.

Did you have worse results by being on Mk 677 seven days per week?
Cortisol isint evil. It has benifits too

Charlesw617

Awards
Cortisol is very easy to control... just relax, Cortisol controlling products can be helpful if you have a stressful life but otherwise i just go out with friends or take some ksm if im really stressed

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cortisol is very easy to control... just relax, Cortisol controlling products can be helpful if you have a stressful life but otherwise i just go out with friends or take some ksm if im really stressed
Love me some reduce xt. I’m currently taking it with my mk677

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is there a legit company for mk677, In capsule form? And is it a good idea to Take it if you have a mild gyno issue?
In my area there’s on endo starting to prescribe it for HRT, he uses Schlobësser Pharma.

Can’t comment on quality and purity, but it works just as the other UGL brands I tried in the past

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is there a legit company for mk677, In capsule form? And is it a good idea to Take it if you have a mild gyno issue?
Alot of legit companies... You can find on eBay, as well as other brands from sites. "Somatozine" is good. There is two forms of gyno. Estro related and prolactin related. Research on both. You can not get estro related gyno on MK-677. Having a clean diet and adding berberine is what I know protects you from getting gyno. And dont confuse water retention and fat with gyno.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alot of legit companies... You can find on eBay, as well as other brands from sites. "Somatozine" is good. There is two forms of gyno. Estro related and prolactin related. Research on both. You can not get estro related gyno on MK-677. Having a clean diet and adding berberine is what I know protects you from getting gyno. And dont confuse water retention and fat with gyno.
Berberine? What on earth does it have to do with estrogens?

It's the salt of a plant that works by reducing glucose production in the liver, which always impairs metabolism.
Just as bad as metformin

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Berberine? What on earth does it have to do with estrogens?

It's the salt of a plant that works by reducing glucose production in the liver, which always impairs metabolism.
Just as bad as metformin
It's either for lowering prolactin or decreasing lethargy

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have heard conflicting reports on how MK677 impacts libido.

Can anyone offer an actual, results-based, opinion?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have heard conflicting reports on how MK677 impacts libido.

Can anyone offer an actual, results-based, opinion?
Well im on Ostarine/MK677... 7 days in and my libido is great and i feel good. As im 44 ive got no complaints thus far its doing what is says it does.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been using MK677 for almost two months now straight and have zero issues with libido. If anything, I’d say it’s slightly increased, but that’s hard to tell as I’m always horny! Lol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if I was running MK would you wanna rub caber or something like that with it or only if you began to get gyno, etc?
Yes wait for symptoms. But inhibit p may be plenty.
Caber is the sh1t. If your going to cycle and prolactin is an issue I'd grab Caber.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes wait for symptoms. But inhibit p may be plenty.
Caber is the sh1t. If your going to cycle and prolactin is an issue I'd grab Caber.
I’ve been on it going on a month now. So far no problems. Recently figured I may have some kinda mild puberty induced gyno I’ve had my whole life anyways. Would’ve thought that made it easier to get like more gyno. But literally no nip sensitivity... so far

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used several tubs of MK-677. Just high blood pressure

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No major water retention issues for me thus far. Then again only on 10mg.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did up to 70mg per day. Even at like 25 or 30mg per day my face got like a bloatfish

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've been on 10mg for over 6 months. Any reason to bump to 20? Ifit can help me push through some plateaus I'm all for it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been on 10mg for over 6 months. Any reason to bump to 20? Ifit can help me push through some plateaus I'm all for it.
20 to 25mg should yield the optimal IGF levels. I'm taking about 20mg a day. No bloat, no hunger issues. No negative sides.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the past week I've dropped back to 10mg from 20mg cause I'm running low and the Post office is taking the piss.

I can definitely feel the difference in recovery/sleep/overall feeling. No bloat (slightly during the first week) or hunger.

I'm 2 months in and looking to run till end of summer.

Also taking 3g TMG preworkout first thing in the morning, Hup-A 200mcg around 08:00 with other noots etc, 200mg Mag Bisglycinate at night with the MK677.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
20 to 25mg should yield the optimal IGF levels. I'm taking about 20mg a day. No bloat, no hunger issues. No negative sides.
I was on 12.5mg and it was crazy bloating. Must’ve been because I was on the tail end of M1A and the aldactone cortisol conversion wasn’t happening, leading to far more bloat than usual on mk. I had intended to take 25mg but I had gotten so bloated so fast I didn’t raise the dose.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was on 12.5mg and it was crazy bloating. Must’ve been because I was on the tail end of M1A and the aldactone cortisol conversion wasn’t happening, leading to far more bloat than usual on mk. I had intended to take 25mg but I had gotten so bloated so fast I didn’t raise the dose.
Probably helps that I am on a fat based carb cycling diet.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably helps that I am on a fat based carb cycling diet.
Probably. I need a GDA with it. Hence why I mention a lot that I’d like to be using IGF1 and a few other things...

I added the mk back in today at the full 25mg. So we will see. The m1A effects are long gone. Should be less bloat.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably. I need a GDA with it. Hence why I mention a lot that I’d like to be using IGF1 and a few other things...

I added the mk back in today at the full 25mg. So we will see. The m1A effects are long gone. Should be less bloat.
Keep us posted. I bloated like a mf and had insatiable appetite.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im probably just gonna run all 3 bottles soon. At like 50 or 75 mg per night. Thoughts? Just for fun. Will train my ass off eat clean and most likely cut and not bulk. Who wants a log? You guys can choose the dose. (12.5mg Somatozine)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im probably just gonna run all 3 bottles soon. At like 50 or 75 mg per night. Thoughts? Just for fun. Will train my ass off eat clean and most likely cut and not bulk. Who wants a log? You guys can choose the dose. (12.5mg Somatozine)
Sounds like a waste.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried mk677 at 50 mg and up ?
I’m thinking about going all the way up to 100 mg by increasing dosages biweekly.
Also using hup a and green tea extract have any benefits ?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried mk677 at 50 mg and up ?
I’m thinking about going all the way up to 100 mg by increasing dosages biweekly.
Also using hup a and green tea extract have any benefits ?
I used up to 80mg. Nothing special. Just more water retention and insane apetite

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see what was ur sweet spot ? 50mg
Really I think it all worked great. As long as your calories are not insanely high to make you fat because of the increased hunger, I would go for the higher doses.

When I did 80mgs, I had both 30mg tabs and 10mg. So I would take 30 every day until I started eating more, got stronger. I decided to put all my effort and focus on building as much as I possibly could, by training as hard and heavy as possible. The water retention and weight gain made me so much stronger, all my lifts would go up. I increased my food intake because of the hunger amd decided I could take more of the MK since I wont ever be this strong and train this good. So I got more benefits I guess from doing that, but I gained more fat than I should have, so I started my cut earlier. The gains I got however stayed with me so thats great.

Recently I went on it up to 62.5mg. Great strength gains etc etc but my blood preassure I believe is very high because of the rapid weight gain and water retention. The strength however keeps going up!! Did 100kgs on the bench for 17 reps and recently did 110 for a super easy 11 reps with 3-4 in the tank!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really I think it all worked great. As long as your calories are not insanely high to make you fat because of the increased hunger, I would go for the higher doses.

When I did 80mgs, I had both 30mg tabs and 10mg. So I would take 30 every day until I started eating more, got stronger. I decided to put all my effort and focus on building as much as I possibly could, by training as hard and heavy as possible. The water retention and weight gain made me so much stronger, all my lifts would go up. I increased my food intake because of the hunger amd decided I could take more of the MK since I wont ever be this strong and train this good. So I got more benefits I guess from doing that, but I gained more fat than I should have, so I started my cut earlier. The gains I got however stayed with me so thats great.

Recently I went on it up to 62.5mg. Great strength gains etc etc but my blood preassure I believe is very high because of the rapid weight gain and water retention. The strength however keeps going up!! Did 100kgs on the bench for 17 reps and recently did 110 for a super easy 11 reps with 3-4 in the tank!
Gah damn that’s exciting I think I have the diet part under control !! The rest of what u telling me about strength etc is exciting !!
Honestly the muscle fullness I get from it remind kinda of mild ph cycle