Mk667- The No BS Straight Scoop ....

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
i'm also using intermittent fasting system last 4 years,,,, taking mk in the morning always on empty stomach do you also feel energy boost in about 45 min after get down ?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I dose mornings and I do feel it kick in. It has a stimulating effect probably around an hour or so after dosing but it settles fairly soon.

I agree that anabolics would make for an easy cut but in my case I'd like to get my bf down as much as possible over the next month or so and then make the most of a bulk on halo. First time I've run creatine in 10 years so it's like a brand new product for me lol. Liking it so far.

sespress

Awards
Yeah I dose mornings and I do feel it kick in. It has a stimulating effect probably around an hour or so after dosing but it settles fairly soon.

I agree that anabolics would make for an easy cut but in my case I'd like to get my bf down as much as possible over the next month or so and then make the most of a bulk on halo. First time I've run creatine in 10 years so it's like a brand new product for me lol. Liking it so far.
In a similar boat. Need to cut down bf then running epistane/test possible something else.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Least there's some extra incentive to cutting.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I started take MK on transition from low carbs diet to keto ( I'm on keto all year round mostly) 10 mg allthe sides lethargy/bloated since I hit ketosis no lethargy/bloate 10/20 mg doesn't matter
Glad to hear that keto helps avoid some of the possible sides. For you and ericos, if you're both cutting how's your hunger levels? Everything I've read about mk days it jacks your hunger up even more? Are you ready to chew your arms off? I've been wanting to cut on this but the possible hunger has been holding me back.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
meat is the answer in my case I eat tons saturate me pretty well.... also I use 5 days on 2 days( sat-Sunday )off is way easier to control hunger for me

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Hunger subsides for me after a week or so of use. The first week was pretty tough with low blood sugar symptoms and to say i was pretty hungry would be an understatement. Got much easier to manage beyond that point though. May be a good idea to start MK while at maintenance and cut your calories once the hunger sides dissipate.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Hunger subsides for me after a week or so of use. The first week was pretty tough with low blood sugar symptoms and to say i was pretty hungry would be an understatement. Got much easier to manage beyond that point though. May be a good idea to start MK while at maintenance and cut your calories once the hunger sides dissipate.
You're not doing keto correct?

sespress

Awards
Glad to hear that keto helps avoid some of the possible sides. For you and ericos, if you're both cutting how's your hunger levels? Everything I've read about mk days it jacks your hunger up even more? Are you ready to chew your arms off? I've been wanting to cut on this but the possible hunger has been holding me back.
I've actually only one arm left. And only 3 fingers on the other. A few toes also. Lol. Yeah i get mad hungry on it...lol.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
You're not doing keto correct?
That's right I'm not. Tend to have more success on a high carb diet with a caloric deficit as it allows to keep training intensity high and not feel like ****. I'm still on a 20 rep squats program and training 7 days a week. Quietly hoping to gain some muscle in the process.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What supplements to take with mk, I got hup a, but I read somewhere that green tea and HGW should be taken with it?

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What supplements to take with mk, I got hup a, but I read somewhere that green tea and HGW should be taken with it?
I run hyperzine a with all peptides. Has a nice effect on workout drive also.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been running Huperzine A with my MK. I need to throw in some green tea.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen MK-677 as being placed in the category of GHRP, thus in the category of somatostatin inhibitors.
Do you know whether this classification is correct? Or does it also act as a GHRH?

If it is indeed a GHRP, I will stack Mod-gfr(1-29) with it (a GHRH) to hit the full scope of GH release

Demi_God

Awards
Correct.. I've seen it stacked alongside CJC1295 with and without DAC

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's everyone's strength gains with this? Started doing more research lately haven't found much besides increased appetite, better sleep. Maybe I missed something.

Demi_God

Awards
Once you stop and the water drops off you should see some better definition. (my experience)

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
How's everyone's strength gains with this? Started doing more research lately haven't found much besides increased appetite, better sleep. Maybe I missed something.
Not so much the gains but muscle preservation is where it so far is shines for me. For maintaining a positive nitrogen balance while cutting bf and keeping strength up.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone edumacate me on how the GH elicited pulses from MK677 occur.

Specifically
....How many do u get?
Are there certain intervals they go off on?
Every 2 hours for 24 hours as an example?

Confused as to how this long half life GHRP works.

Thanks

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Specifically
....How many do u get?

Thanks
It's somewhere in between ghrps and ghrhs as it does spike but it also increases the baseline as well it truly is unique

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Specifically
....How many do u get?

Thanks
How it works

Growth hormone pulse intensity can be increased through 4 possible mechanisms:

1.Increasing GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone) release.
2.Amplifying GHRH signaling in somatotrophs of the anterior pituitary gland.
3.Reducing somatostatin release (somatostatin turns off GH release).
4.Inhibiting of somatostatin receptor signaling.

Mk-677 was found to work through all four of these mechanisms. After ingestion, Growth Hormone (GH) was shown to increase dose dependently, at doses starting at 5 milligrams (mgs) a day."

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks all. Wow Bob-a video? Haha. Sweet :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why can't I sleep on this stuff? 10mg makes me wired. WTH. It does the opposite to me and deep sleep was my main objective

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How long you been on it? I slept great on it , after a few days i noticed it. Maybe 3-4 days but didn't really pay attention till i noticed i was sleeping good

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Why can't I sleep on this stuff? 10mg makes me wired. WTH. It does the opposite to me and deep sleep was my main objective
I also can't sleep on MK and I'm on long time , energy boost after consumption keeps me on few hours switch to the morning

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking anything along with the MK? Huperzine? You could be sensitive to MK as I am. I had the same experience with MK. First time i took it at 12.5mg I had to stop use due to insomnia and being mentally revved up all day. After I was off the MK for a while and felt "normal" again i started again but halved the dose to 6mg + dosed in the AM. For the first few days I felt a little anxious and tingly in the legs but sides were manageable and i was able to sleep. Two weeks in and I felt my usual self so increased the dose to 12.5mg and have been there for the last few weeks. No problems at all with the exception of numb hands at times. I do think it's a product you have to ease into. Perhaps try at 5mg for a while and see how you go.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also can't sleep on MK and I'm on long time , energy boost after consumption keeps me on few hours switch to the morning
Same. I think it's due to the cortisol release akin to GHRP-6.

Taking it in the AM wouldn't help w sleep would it?

I was also trying to avoid the day time lethargy and appetite surge I read about.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you taking anything along with the MK? Huperzine? You could be sensitive to MK as I am. I had the same experience with MK. First time i took it at 12.5mg I had to stop use due to insomnia and being mentally revved up all day. After I was off the MK for a while and felt "normal" again i started again but halved the dose to 6mg + dosed in the AM. For the first few days I felt a little anxious and tingly in the legs but sides were manageable and i was able to sleep. Two weeks in and I felt my usual self so increased the dose to 12.5mg and have been there for the last few weeks. No problems at all with the exception of numb hands at times. I do think it's a product you have to ease into. Perhaps try at 5mg for a while and see how you go.

Thanks. No, I am not taking anything else.

10mg was the dose.

To be clear - you take this in the AM? How is your sleep NOW vs before you ever touched the stuff?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yes I dose mornings as I find MK gives me an energetic feel an hour after dosing. Sleep quality for the most part is on par with before starting MK possibly an inconsistent improvement as i occasionally wake up feeling exceptionally well rested. If i were chasing improved sleep quality alone I wouldn't be running MK.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I dose mornings as I find MK gives me an energetic feel an hour after dosing. Sleep quality for the most part is on par with before starting MK possibly an inconsistent improvement as i occasionally wake up feeling exceptionally well rested. If i were chasing improved sleep quality alone I wouldn't be running MK.
Dosing in the morning doesn't cause lethargy for you?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Not at all. I must fall in the minority who experience the opposite effects. I've come across a study in which some participants on MK experienced the similar sides. I'll see if I can dig it up for point of reference

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not at all. I must fall in the minority who experience the opposite effects. I've come across a study in which some participants on MK experienced the similar sides. I'll see if I can dig it up for point of reference
That's crazy because I get major lethargy when dosing in the AM. But at night I get perfect sleep! I've tried both a different mg's.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's crazy because I get major lethargy when dosing in the AM. But at night I get perfect sleep! I've tried both a different mg's.
Depending on the legitimacy of the brand you're buying you may be getting a totally different compound.

Do you at least feel what's common to MK677:
Insane hunger
Rapid weight gain
Carpel tunel to some extent

?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I saw it there for a day and it now seems to have disappeared.
Even when it was there it was impossible to order, there was a system issue.
I was about to get a vial and 3 re-fills!!
i spoke with them they have temporary issues with their cart but you can still order and pay over the phone

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been having the worst sleep of my life ever since starting the mk677 3 days ago.
I tried dosing twice a day, then only morning, then only evening, no matter what I'm still restless.
It gives me great energy during the day, my muscles are full, but I look like a living dead with zero energy after 3 days.
I'm not taking a chance with a 4th dose I'm done with it

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Same situation as you when I first started running MK. No sleep for days. Feeling like death is a good description. If you're dosing at 10mg it may be far too high starting out. Unlike many supplements where one can take an approximate dose and even exceed recommended guidlines without noticing ill effects MK's effects are very much magnified at increasing doses. An increase in 5mg can make the difference of feeling great or horrible insomnia for me. Based on my own experiences with MK I'd recommend no more than 5mg. Even at 5mg dosed once in the AM you'll "feel" it working. A slow loading phase is key to avoiding sides. After a couple weeks go to 10mg and so on. If you experience negative sides back down the dose again. For reference I'm on 25mg now. I could have never imagined running MK at 25mg or even 12.5mg when I started as even 12.5mg was more than overwhelming. Now the only sides I notice now is bouts of numbness in my hands at times and my nails and facial hair are growing much faster than usual. Zero stimulating sides or lethargy. No bloat either.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same situation as you when I first started running MK. No sleep for days. Feeling like death is a good description. If you're dosing at 10mg it may be far too high starting out. Unlike many supplements where one can take an approximate dose and even exceed recommended guidlines without noticing ill effects MK's effects are very much magnified at increasing doses. An increase in 5mg can make the difference of feeling great or horrible insomnia for me. Based on my own experiences with MK I'd recommend no more than 5mg. Even at 5mg dosed once in the AM you'll "feel" it working. A slow loading phase is key to avoiding sides. After a couple weeks go to 10mg and so on. If you experience negative sides back down the dose again. For reference I'm on 25mg now. I could have never imagined running MK at 25mg or even 12.5mg when I started as even 12.5mg was more than overwhelming. Now the only sides I notice now is bouts of numbness in my hands at times and my nails and facial hair are growing much faster than usual. Zero stimulating sides or lethargy. No bloat either.
Thanks for the valuable feedback!

When on 5mg, would you say you had a slightly disturbed/less refreshing sleep or was it 100% normal?

Did you notice any weight gain & muscle fullness from 5mg?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Just my personal experience with MK I hope it helps easing into it. At 5 (actually 6.25mg) i split my 12.5mg capsules I still felt stimulated but mildly so. I felt my legs were tingly the first few days of use and increased appetite. Sleep was doable at this dose. Yes it was restless a couple nights.. I'd dose first thing in the morning. After a few days I didn't feel stimulated at all anymore but gave it 2 weeks before upping the dose. Increasing the dose to 12.5mg I got the same sides as at 6.25mg but equally mild and my body adapts quickly. Additionally I'd get numb hands at times. Surprisingly after increasing to 25mg I'm not noticing much apart from my hands still falling asleep on occasion. As for muscle fullness. Tough to answer but zero weight gain/bloat at any dose for me BUT I'm cutting at the moment so my diet isn't exactly conducive to muscle fullness. Pumps in the gym have been great though, painfully good despite a caloric deficit.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
i'm new here, so I don't know if my link will come through, but there's clinical data that shows Nolva lowers IGF-1 by 25% or so.

FWIW, i used MK677 a while back, and had hoped to have hGH-like effects (losing fat, healing injuries, etc). i did not get those effects.... MK did make my dreams amazing (like a movie!) and made me hungry all the time and hold water. great for a bulk, but not when I was trying to lose weight...