Mk667- The No BS Straight Scoop ....

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think mk is a great addition to PCT. In fact I really thought about adding a paragraph in the mk write up discussing just that. I also think adding cjc-1295 w/dac is an awesome idea as well. Stack the 2 as I am and you truly have an effective HGH protocol equal to about 6iu's of gh/day, thats freaking awesome. Its comparatively inexpensive and you only have to inject the cjc e3d.
What length of time would be a minimum if I added cjc-1295

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I've noticed that this second run with mk677 everything was better with the same manufacturer.
My initial craving for junk went away by day 3. With it The bloat.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Stan what would you say the minimum dosage of cjc with dac a week is?

dynamo

Banned
Awards
will you possibly produce less HGH when you cycle off it compared to how much hgh u produced when u started?

Will it possibly suppress your natural HGH when you stop using this product and you dont get the ¨help¨ this product gives you, cus ur body is used to getting ¨help¨ from this product
You should go back to baseline levels of production after discontinuation of use. There should not be any suppression.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
StanleyG what are cjc-1295 and dac? Newb question, but I have to ask at some point.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
StanleyG what are cjc-1295 and dac? Newb question, but I have to ask at some point.
I am taking cjc1295 w/dac, it is a peptide that is a GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone). It is injected sub q and it also works to increase gh and igf. There is a synergy in stacking a ghrp & a ghrh. Now the dac is actually drug afffinity comples, it atually increases the half life of the peptide.
Hope that helps. Any more question please ask away!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am taking cjc1295 w/dac, it is a peptide that is a GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone). It is injected sub q and it also works to increase gh and igf. There is a synergy in stacking a ghrp & a ghrh. Now the dac is actually drug afffinity comples, it atually increases the half life of the peptide.
Hope that helps. Any more question please ask away!
Are you taking anything in conjunct ion with cjc to ward of negative sides. Or are there none to be concerned with.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Are you taking anything in conjunct ion with cjc to ward of negative sides. Or are there none to be concerned with.
Im taking horny goat weed and green tea extract but to be honest its only cause i had a bunch of both from a long time ago...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran Mk for a while, almost 9months. For the cost it is tremendous and doesn't require pinning for all the guys not trying to go that route. There's ways to reduce or mitigate the bloating too. I've also ran cjcdac by itself at 5mg a week. Both runs I took the somatostatin inhibitors three times a day and melatonin at night. Both are great. I will say that cjcdac is great for fatloss, mk677 is great for bulking. Together they are synergistic, as Stan mentioned and I've read all over before. When the time's right I will be doing cjcdac 5mg a week and mk677 at 25mg a day for 6-8 weeks on a bulk. I can't wait!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Mk for a while, almost 9months. For the cost it is tremendous and doesn't require pinning for all the guys not trying to go that route. There's ways to reduce or mitigate the bloating too. I've also ran cjcdac by itself at 5mg a week. Both runs I took the somatostatin inhibitors three times a day and melatonin at night. Both are great. I will say that cjcdac is great for fatloss, mk677 is great for bulking. Together they are synergistic, as Stan mentioned and I've read all over before. When the time's right I will be doing cjcdac 5mg a week and mk677 at 25mg a day for 6-8 weeks on a bulk. I can't wait!
5mg/week!! That's more than double the typical dosage isn't it? Not that it's a bad thing, but cost wise seems like it would be a killer to run a cycle of any considerable length.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5mg/week!! That's more than double the typical dosage isn't it? Not that it's a bad thing, but cost wise seems like it would be a killer to run a cycle of any considerable length.
Idk bro. Ive read 2 to 5mg a week. I planned on doing 2mg a week. Got a fee days in and can't lie I said **** it. Wound up doing 1mg preworkout on training days. Crazy head rushes, kinda liked it. After the 4 week mark I threw in ghrp2 3x a day.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk bro. Ive read 2 to 5mg a week. I planned on doing 2mg a week. Got a fee days in and can't lie I said **** it. Wound up doing 1mg preworkout on training days. Crazy head rushes, kinda liked it. After the 4 week mark I threw in ghrp2 3x a day.
Sounds fantastic!!!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was more noticable mk677 or cjc

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What was more noticable mk677 or cjc
They are both very noticeable, however different. Mk was great, the first week my muscle fullness was very apparent, around 5 lbs. Over time it went up to around 10, but that was including bloat. took me a while to figure out how to control it, never used the aspirin with that intention. I did use eca at times and that definitely reduced bloat so makes sense. Sleep was much better, but lethargy was killer. Initially my mentor felt I wasn't eating enough so he had me start at 25mg a day and at times we went up to 50. 50 was wild. Hands numb, slept all day, ate everything. As a bulking agent this stuff works, but I think it's because when you train hard, coupled with the Mk sides of eating and sleeping alot, you grow! In that 9 months I put on around 50lbs total, not clean though, but got very strong, strength still here, extra weight gone.

Cjc DaC was very cool. I enjoyed the head rushes and flushing. I would take preworkout on my main training days 1-1.5 mg. It was intense. I saw some bloating, some lethargy. What I got from dac was muscle fullness, and fat loss. I couldn't tell with strength because I was cutting when I took it. Overall my assessment of the two can't be compared directly because my diet was vastly different. On mk I was eating 4-5lbs of chicken breast and 3-4lbs of yams all boiled a day, on cjc DaC I was cutting at 2000 cals.

Cost wise Mk is much more affordable. If you only had to pick one my choice would be that. Plus not expense or hastle of pinning.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Id love to see that logged....
I will consider that when the time comes.i out alot into my logging, and sometimes I just don't have the time.

Currently I am trying to heal my shoulder. I am going to be starting:
mk at 25 ed
cjcnodac 100and ghrp2 100, 3-5 x daily
Bpc157 250mcg 2x daily at site of injury
Tb500 same thing as above
Ostarine at 12.5mg ed
Dermacrine at 4 pumps

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Mk677- The No BS Straight Scoop ....

I see so much misinformation on this compound I decided to do a little write up on it to put to rest some misconceptions as far as what it is (and isnt) and what it does (and doesnt do). I will also get into its applications, dosing protocols and stacking it as well.

First of all Mk677 is not a SARM, I repeat Mk677 IS NOT A SARM!! It has been incorrectly marketed as a Sarm and people now actually mistake it for one. A SARM activates the androgen receptor selectively, Mk677 has absolutely no impact on the androgen receptor whatsoever.

So if it isnt a SARM then what is it? t is an oral GHRP (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide). In other words it is in the same category of compound as GHRP2 and GHRP6 and Ipamorellin except it is orally administered. That factor in and of itself (oral administration) is pretty exciting. One of the hassles with some of the other ghrp's is the frequency with which you have to inject them. An oral compound with the bio-availability necessary to illicit a significant gh release in this category of compound is quite an accomplishment. That being said keep in mind Mk677 is dosed in mg's, the injectable ghrp's are administered in mcg, so obviously a comparatively large amount of mk677 is taken compared to the other ghrps.

Since we have established that Mk677 is a ghrp that immediately helps us to understand better exactly what the compound will do for us. GHRP's act upon the ghrellin receptor eliciting the release of GH. This process is not, however, without a cost. The action upon the ghrellin recptors also elicits an increase in both prolactin and cortisol. There is also an increase in GHIH (growth hormone inhibiting hormone) in the bodies attempt to resume a state of homeostasis. The various ghrp's have differing effects when in comes to the increase in these undesirable hormones. For example GHRP2 causes the most significant increase in them while Ipamorelin causes the least significant increase in them. With the injectable GHRP's there is a direct correlation between the GH release and the increase in undesirable hormone (ie: GHRP= most gh& most undesirable hormones; ipamorelin least gh & least impact on undesirable hormones). This is another exciting thing about Mk677, in addition to oral administration it has a high release of gh with a comparatively low increase in undesirable hormones. Do not get me wrong, there is an increase in these hormones, however compared to the gh release, comparable to other GHRP's, the increase is a low one. In order to offset this increase in Prolactin, Cortisol, and GHIH without taking other compounds the simple protocol of 5 days on, 2 days off administration prevents the build up of these hormones to detrimental levels.

So we now know Mk677 is not a SARM, its an oral GHRP. We also know that it is comparatively speaking a very effective GHRP with a decreased impact on undesirable hormones. So where does it fit in for us and what kind of effects can we expect?

Well where it fits in is anywhere that an increase in GH would be desirable. The thing is this, the increase in GH with Mk677 on its own is high enough to elicit some physical changes and effects. Tats huge. By stacking Mk677 with a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) such as CJC-1295 or Mod-GRF you can get those GH levels to a very high level. We are talking as high as a moderate dose of actual GH. THAT is huge!! We are talking the equivalent to 4-5iu's of gh daily with a stack of Mk677 (dosed at 25mg/day; 5 days on, 2 off) & CJC-1295 )injected2x/week at a dose of 750mcg/injection). This offers you an infrequent injection, relatively low cost alternative to actual GH. Also with all the bogus GH out there you are much more likely to get legit MK & CJC than legit GH ( I have a solid , reliable source that is a sponsor here- pm me if interested. Rules prevent me from posting their name). Now you could stack Mk677 with another GHRH beside CJC-1295, but the desirable thing abut that GHRH is the infrequent injection schedule which is why I prefer it. BTW I am not pulling these numbers and comparisions to actual GH out of a hat. These are based on my expereince WITH BLOOD WORK to support them.

So I said it is useful wherever GH would be useful. For Example, healing, anti aging and when combined with an anabolic stack increased muscle growth. Will it provide an increase in muscle mass on its own, yes, but no where near where you see some people reporting. There is a lot of BS hype and shilling going on since MK was at one time available as a supplement. This lead to BS and false claims as to its effects and then the"fit in crowd"posted they were getting the same results. (The fit in crowd are the ones that say **** just to fit in). The fact is on its own MK is not extremely anabolic per se, but it is extremely effective (just as effective as GH ) and when combined WITH anabolics it becomes and extremely anabolic addition. Thats the whole premise of GH use in bodybuilding guys. GH in and of itself is not extremely anabolic , especially when compared to steroids. However when added TO steroids, look out!!

Now lets talk a bit abut side effects. I see a ton of people talking about bloat with Mk677. There is a lot of confusion as to why this occurs and how to prevent it. Many people drop the dosage however by doing so you directly impact the potency and effectiveness of Mk. The optimal dose for Mkk677, without a doubt, is 25mg/day. The bloat is caused by an effect in the kidneys caused by the increase in GH on vasopressin. This can easily be offset by the addition of a simple low dose daily aspirin protocol. Thats right, one 82mg aspirin/day with impact ADH (anti dieuretic hormone or vasporessin) to the point where it eliminated the bloat associated with Mk677.

I think that abut covers it. I covered all the main points. Mk is not a SARM, it will not put 10-15bs of muscle on you, it does not drastically increase prolactin or cortisol, and it does not have to cause water retention. Mk677 is, IMO, a god send. It has allowed me too, by stacking it with CJC-1295, be on what is essentially an affordable, infrequent injection, Moderate Dose, GH protocol and I am reaping all the benefits that come with that. Increased sense of well being; improved skin, hair and nails; decreased bodyfat; an increase in muscle mass (that is drastically magnified when on an anabolic of some kind). Overall I think MK is an awesome, albeit misunderstood compound. Most of the misunderstanding has spawned from BS marketing and shilling. My goal was to set the record straight on MK and put the truth out there. What I really dont understand is the compound is awesome enough based on the truth. They never really needed to over-hype it but sadly thats how some industries work.

Anyway I hope this helps someone and feel free to ask any questions on MK you would like. I will answer to the best of my ability based on my knowledge and first hand experience.
StanG
Thanks so much this helped Aton, you should do this for LGD s4 and Ostrine!!! Anyways one quick question, I thought aspirin was a NSAIDs... Which inhibits protein synthesis which prevents building muscle. Can you comment on this? I know this cuz of my ECA stack the aspirin isn't good if trying to build muscle

dynamo

Banned
Awards
Thanks so much this helped Aton, you should do this for LGD s4 and Ostrine!!! Anyways one quick question, I thought aspirin was a NSAIDs... Which inhibits protein synthesis which prevents building muscle. Can you comment on this? I know this cuz of my ECA stack the aspirin isn't good if trying to build muscle
Short term markers would suggest that something like aspirin would interrupt adaptation. Long term however it's about protein balance (protein synthesis - protein breakdown ='s net protein balance for which the more positive the balance the more progress you theoretically make). Based on protein balance, there is some evidence suggesting that NSAIDs may actually not hinder and in fact may provide a better net protein balance.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I will consider that when the time comes.i out alot into my logging, and sometimes I just don't have the time.

Currently I am trying to heal my shoulder. I am going to be starting:
mk at 25 ed
cjcnodac 100and ghrp2 100, 3-5 x daily
Bpc157 250mcg 2x daily at site of injury
Tb500 same thing as above
Ostarine at 12.5mg ed
Dermacrine at 4 pumps
Thats quite the stack. I have no idea what dermacrine is but I am very familiar with everything else, Ive used them all except bpc157. TB500 is excellent oh and btw you dont have to site inject with tb-no benefit to it. Also your fine injecting that just 2x/week. I mean whatever u can do more frequent or even daily like you outlined Im just pointing out something that may make it a bit easier on you ass far as number of pins and injection sites!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
You have to remember a few things here. First of all we are talking just 82mgs of aspirin/day. Its a low dose aspirin. Normal aspirin is 325mgs/pill and normally 2 are taken. Thats 88% lower a dose than the normal aspirin dose.
Also how prevalent is this effect when you are on anabolics? Probably not at all I mean body builder are known take huge amounts of nsaids but the gear they taken very clearly overcomes any impact of the nsaids on muscle building.
Third people read all these studies and they get into the minutia of things without looking at the relative scale or big picture. I mean lets say this minuscule dose of aspirin/day inhibits protein synthesis how much does it really inhibit it? maybe 1/10 of 1 % or something. That translates in to fractions of aa lb of muscle. Its probably of no clinical significance at all. In fact if it were nsaids would no be prescribed for pain to those with muscle wasting diseases yet they are. You know what Im saying?
Oh and Thanks for the kind words. I may just be trying LGD in an upcoming anabolic cycle so maybe I can share a bit of my expereince with it when the time comes. We will see.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
You have to remember a few things here. First of all we are talking just 82mgs of aspirin/day. Its a low dose aspirin. Normal aspirin is 325mgs/pill and normally 2 are taken. Thats 88% lower a dose than the normal aspirin dose.
Also how prevalent is this effect when you are on anabolics? Probably not at all I mean body builder are known take huge amounts of nsaids but the gear they taken very clearly overcomes any impact of the nsaids on muscle building.
Third people read all these studies and they get into the minutia of things without looking at the relative scale or big picture. I mean lets say this minuscule dose of aspirin/day inhibits protein synthesis how much does it really inhibit it? maybe 1/10 of 1 % or something. That translates in to fractions of aa lb of muscle. Its probably of no clinical significance at all. In fact if it were nsaids would no be prescribed for pain to those with muscle wasting diseases yet they are. You know what Im saying?
Oh and Thanks for the kind words. I may just be trying LGD in an upcoming anabolic cycle so maybe I can share a bit of my expereince with it when the time comes. We will see.
Interesting to say the least! In about a month I'm gonna run LGD,S4, and mk for about 12 weeks at optimal doses. I've never run stack so SARMS before and idk if you have either but i will ask anyway. When is the best time to take the SARMS listed above? All at the same time or spread apart? Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I understand, when I take the dose of mk, I take the aspirin with it? Thanks so much my man

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Short term markers would suggest that something like aspirin would interrupt adaptation. Long term however it's about protein balance (protein synthesis - protein breakdown ='s net protein balance for which the more positive the balance the more progress you theoretically make). Based on protein balance, there is some evidence suggesting that NSAIDs may actually not hinder and in fact may provide a better net protein balance.
Huh interesting stuff thanks buddy!!

dynamo

Banned
Awards
Interesting to say the least! In about a month I'm gonna run LGD,S4, and mk for about 12 weeks at optimal doses. I've never run stack so SARMS before and idk if you have either but i will ask anyway. When is the best time to take the SARMS listed above? All at the same time or spread apart? Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I understand, when I take the dose of mk, I take the aspirin with it? Thanks so much my man
Drop the S4. Pretty pointless SARM imho. LGD just dose 5-9 mg once a day since the half life is over 24 hours. Have a test base because you will be suppressed. MK dose it once a day as well and what time of day depends on both how you respond to it and when you wish for your biggest GH pulses to be (it peaks at 12 hours post ingestion).

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats quite the stack. I have no idea what dermacrine is but I am very familiar with everything else, Ive used them all except bpc157. TB500 is excellent oh and btw you dont have to site inject with tb-no benefit to it. Also your fine injecting that just 2x/week. I mean whatever u can do more frequent or even daily like you outlined Im just pointing out something that may make it a bit easier on you ass far as number of pins and injection sites!
Nice, I've used bpc before with good results. The dermacrine is just a topical dhea, for a test base. When I was ordering I saw the tb and it was inexpensive so I figured I'd give it a shot. Do you have a basic protocol of the tb?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also I have some lgd I'm not longer in need of if anyone needs. Shoot me a pm

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Nice, I've used bpc before with good results. The dermacrine is just a topical dhea, for a test base. When I was ordering I saw the tb and it was inexpensive so I figured I'd give it a shot. Do you have a basic protocol of the tb?
Sure do:
4mg/week split into 2-2mg injections (ie: mon & Thurs) for 2 weeks
2mg/week split into 2-1mg injections (ie: mon & thurs) for 2 weeks
After that some go on a low maintenance dose as low as 1/2- 1mg/ week again split into 2 injections but for me I found that at the end of 4 weeks at that dosage I was good to go and it essentially is active in system (at a decreasing amount of course) for 6 weeks even though you stopped at week 4.
The stuff did wonders for my shoulder and to be honest I really didnt think it would do that much if anything but it really works. Almost right away I started feeling less pain. I found out after researching thats because it has anti inflammatory effects that kick in almost immediately. Then the rehabbing i was doing for my injury just started to get better and better. Was able to be more intense with it and I started healing. Thats after doing 5 weeks of rehab with almost no improvement. I was really pleased and I hope it works as well for you as it did for me.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sure do:
4mg/week split into 2-2mg injections (ie: mon & Thurs) for 2 weeks
2mg/week split into 2-1mg injections (ie: mon & thurs) for 2 weeks
After that some go on a low maintenance dose as low as 1/2- 1mg/ week again split into 2 injections but for me I found that at the end of 4 weeks at that dosage I was good to go and it essentially is active in system (at a decreasing amount of course) for 6 weeks even though you stopped at week 4.
The stuff did wonders for my shoulder and to be honest I really didnt think it would do that much if anything but it really works. Almost right away I started feeling less pain. I found out after researching thats because it has anti inflammatory effects that kick in almost immediately. Then the rehabbing i was doing for my injury just started to get better and better. Was able to be more intense with it and I started healing. Thats after doing 5 weeks of rehab with almost no improvement. I was really pleased and I hope it works as well for you as it did for me.
I have 10mg total coming plus 12mg or so of bpc. I'm thinking splitting the tb into 3mg a week for first three weeks, then 1 mg for forth week, using the 2x a week, and bpc 250 a day for the entire time.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Drop the S4. Pretty pointless SARM imho. LGD just dose 5-9 mg once a day since the half life is over 24 hours. Have a test base because you will be suppressed. MK dose it once a day as well and what time of day depends on both how you respond to it and when you wish for your biggest GH pulses to be (it peaks at 12 hours post ingestion).
I wanna do a clean bulk and the S4 will help keep the fat off no? Would GW be better?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are both very noticeable, however different. Mk was great, the first week my muscle fullness was very apparent, around 5 lbs. Over time it went up to around 10, but that was including bloat. took me a while to figure out how to control it, never used the aspirin with that intention. I did use eca at times and that definitely reduced bloat so makes sense. Sleep was much better, but lethargy was killer. Initially my mentor felt I wasn't eating enough so he had me start at 25mg a day and at times we went up to 50. 50 was wild. Hands numb, slept all day, ate everything. As a bulking agent this stuff works, but I think it's because when you train hard, coupled with the Mk sides of eating and sleeping alot, you grow! In that 9 months I put on around 50lbs total, not clean though, but got very strong, strength still here, extra weight gone.

Cjc DaC was very cool. I enjoyed the head rushes and flushing. I would take preworkout on my main training days 1-1.5 mg. It was intense. I saw some bloating, some lethargy. What I got from dac was muscle fullness, and fat loss. I couldn't tell with strength because I was cutting when I took it. Overall my assessment of the two can't be compared directly because my diet was vastly different. On mk I was eating 4-5lbs of chicken breast and 3-4lbs of yams all boiled a day, on cjc DaC I was cutting at 2000 cals.

Cost wise Mk is much more affordable. If you only had to pick one my choice would be that. Plus not expense or hustle of pinning.
You then lost the whole 50lbs gained?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You then lost the whole 50lbs gained?
Not exactly... I started last year at around 215 15-17% bf

I am currently 220 at around 10% bf and while depleted with low carbs. When I carb up I'm around 225. I'm not running mk currently. In the last year my body comp and strength has improved greatly, also I'm intentionally losing the weight to create an anabolic rebound, which is something I've done before and my body responds to really well. Basically I pushed my body in my past bulk as far as it could go. So now I'm taking a few steps back to take leaps forward.

I have similar strength as when I was 270, lower energy without the food, but same ball park on alot of lifts.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not exactly... I started last year at around 215 15-17% bf

I am currently 220 at around 10% bf and while depleted with low carbs. When I carb up I'm around 225. I'm not running mk currently. In the last year my body comp and strength has improved greatly, also I'm intentionally losing the weight to create an anabolic rebound, which is something I've done before and my body responds to really well. Basically I pushed my body in my past bulk as far as it could go. So now I'm taking a few steps back to take leaps forward.

I have similar strength as when I was 270, lower energy without the food, but same ball park on alot of lifts.
That is a fantastic way to put it.
I recently leaped in strength after loosing weight and then allowing my body to gain some lbs.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
hows it workin' for ya?
Its working great! I love the stack! Its a low cost, low frequency injection, substitute for a moderate dose GH run. I do not plan on coming off anytime soon!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its working great! I love the stack! Its a low cost, low frequency injection, substitute for a moderate dose GH run. I do not plan on coming off anytime soon!!
I've read alot about cjc DaC being good to run for shorter periods of time due to the gh bleed, so I just 8 weeks, which from what I saw was like the max recommended, maybe a little more. What are your thoughts on that, because when I ran I didn't wanna stop lol

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yea same question here , I remember when DAC was frowned upon two years back because of the constant bleed and how it could or did have negative effects on the body's natural gh output .

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If funds allow i would consider adding dsip. More i read on it, the more amazed i become that this isnt a staple for everyone that uses peptides. Its cheap, strong somatostatin inhibitor, increases GnRH(which will increase lh, fsh, and more), greatly decrease time to fall asleep, greatly improve quality of sleep, and so much more. I think that mk, cjc, and dsip would be absolutely killer for HGH release.
I tried it and it did nothing.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I've read alot about cjc DaC being good to run for shorter periods of time due to the gh bleed, so I just 8 weeks, which from what I saw was like the max recommended, maybe a little more. What are your thoughts on that, because when I ran I didn't wanna stop lol
That all started from speculation when it first came out and people started writing about it. You see no one had, or even has since, experienced it but they speculated it might be possible. It turns out, in the real world, this doesnt seem to be an issue at all. That being said my dosage of cjc1295 is very moderate at 750mcg e3d. I def feel a dose that low will ensure no issues at all with so called "gh bleed".

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have also read that the GH Bleed was more of a theory without any quantifiable evidence in the real world. So my dose and duration had me a bit conflicted on what to do at first.