MK-677

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Yes, thanks jim2509! for bebeerine info and for kind words.

I am going to order some beberine as well to take along with the 300mg of +R-ALA
I already use x 3 times a day before each meal. p.s. +R-ALA has been shown in some studies
to even out-perform metformin.

Quote from web:
"Diabetes. Berberine seems to slightly reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Also, some early research suggests that taking 500 mg of berberine 2-3 times daily for up to 3 months might control blood sugar as effectively as metformin or rosiglitazone."

mynewusername

Awards
guys where do i buy this? i wanna order from lyphar but they removed the mk 677 from their alibaba, there are other chinese vendors on alibaba but they take p long to respond and god knows whats the quality / are they legit.

does any1 know any good chinese vendors?

mynewusername

Awards
guys where do i buy this? i wanna order from lyphar but they removed the mk 677 from their alibaba, there are other chinese vendors on alibaba but they take p long to respond and god knows whats the quality / are they legit.

does any1 know any good chinese vendors?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you in the usa? Reason i ask is they have sponsors here that have it and I hear really good things about them. I get pretty concerned about things coming from china.

mynewusername

Awards
Are you in the usa? Reason i ask is they have sponsors here that have it and I hear really good things about them. I get pretty concerned about things coming from china.
im from europe, i found some p cheap ones but GOD only knows whats the quality, most of these sarm websites have only like 10 reviews online, sad the fda is regulating this **** so hard that even the poor chinese had to take it off their sites, cause why would people pay 10$k for hgh if u can get the same amount in mk 677 for 15$

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Ideally go to your usual UGL and see if they sell mk677. I’ve tried 2 OTC brands and were both absolute bunk with zero benefits. Tried Dark Ghosts mk677 and felt the sleeping and appetite benefits within a few days. Only 10 days in so looking forward to seeing further benefits going forward.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im from europe, i found some p cheap ones but GOD only knows whats the quality, most of these sarm websites have only like 10 reviews online, sad the fda is regulating this **** so hard that even the poor chinese had to take it off their sites, cause why would people pay 10$k for hgh if u can get the same amount in mk 677 for 15$
Maxmusclelabs is what I use always been top notch ,cheaper than all other sources but not the same sort of price as buying in powder from alibaba

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long is everyone taking this? 6 months? Also, is the 5 days on 2 days off the best way to take?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ideally go to your usual UGL and see if they sell mk677. I’ve tried 2 OTC brands and were both absolute bunk with zero benefits. Tried Dark Ghosts mk677 and felt the sleeping and appetite benefits within a few days. Only 10 days in so looking forward to seeing further benefits going forward.
UGL's and supp companies all get their stuff from the same places. Of course, not all labs make equal quality stuff. There are some crappy Chinese companies out there and some great ones, but everyone is going to China. China makes stuff as good or better than most of the compounding labs in the US today. Sad, but true. Remember, they make and sell WAY more chems than the U.S. does...and they are VERY good at it. As long as the manufacturer (and the company selling it to you) is ethical, everything should be fine.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep us posted on your gains !!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep us posted on your gains !!
From the date of his post he has either been on it for over a year or dropped it in the meantime lol

As far as sleep benefits go, i feel it on the first dose. Srs mk is absorbed rapidly and you can feel it within an hour of taking the 1st dose, hunger and improved sleep from day 1, at least in my case.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From the date of his post he has either been on it for over a year or dropped it in the meantime lol

As far as sleep benefits go, i feel it on the first dose. Srs mk is absorbed rapidly and you can feel it within an hour of taking the 1st dose, hunger and improved sleep from day 1, at least in my case.
I take it right before bed to keep me from eating everything in sight !!

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys i have bad sleeping issues. I have taken prescriptions legally ( dont want to get in names in case of rules) also tried cbd, unisom ( seems to work hte best) heard of a couple other rememdies. How good is this mk677 stuff as far as sleep goes? I mean hell if it is pretty good at that it might be worth it alone plus whatever other gains i get

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys i have bad sleeping issues. I have taken prescriptions legally ( dont want to get in names in case of rules) also tried cbd, unisom ( seems to work hte best) heard of a couple other rememdies. How good is this mk677 stuff as far as sleep goes? I mean hell if it is pretty good at that it might be worth it alone plus whatever other gains i get
Its great. I get uninterrupted sleep from it, but some people say it makes them wired a bit so they cant fall asleep. But majority report better sleep. But it can also make you feel lethargic throughout the day due to blood sugar drops.

For me its better than melatonin but since you have a sleeping disorder cant say how much it will help you.

I myself sleep horrible off cycle. 6, 7 hours max and thats with waking up. Just because i feel tense and a little bit stressed all the time compared to when on test. My best sleep is always on a cruise dose of test.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MK does not help my sleep ? The best thing I have found is Ketotifen !

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Even at a small dose ketotifin makes me angry as a hornet the next day! Even titrating up! But you’re right the sleep is great!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even at a small dose ketotifin makes me angry as a hornet the next day! Even titrating up! But you’re right the sleep is great!
I have never noticed that effect ???

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is ketotfin the antihistamine? I'm not familiar, I see it being sold in eye drop form. Curious about it, trying for sleep purposes.
Ketotifen is an antihistamine for the eye that treats allergic symptoms by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine). It is also a mast cell stabilizer that prevents allergic reactions by reducing the release of natural substances that cause an allergic reaction

Ketotifen may cause drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive and do not use tools or machines. Alcohol will make the drowsiness worse, so it is best not to drink alcohol while you are on ketotifen

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is ketotfin the antihistamine? I'm not familiar, I see it being sold in eye drop form. Curious about it, trying for sleep purposes.
Oral not approved/manufactured in the US if I’m remembering correctly. A Compounding pharmacy might be able to if lucky. Order from
India is my suggestion. Dm me if need help

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ketotifen
heart of it. I think one guy takes it with benydryl and said its a great night sleep need to check our sponsors and see who has it. Also anyone knows a reliable sponsor with caber let me know as i will need some.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ketotifen

heart of it. I think one guy takes it with benydryl and said its a great night sleep need to check our sponsors and see who has it. Also anyone knows a reliable sponsor with caber let me know as i will need some.
MA Research (Mike Arnold) has Ketotifen, I'm not sure about Caber @Mike Arnold ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend