Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love what I'm seeing so far.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So i take it no one else is stacking peptides with their MK-677, lol.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got the IS email.
The mk677 is all gone.
Shoulda bought me some.
Get paid tomorrow, grabbing that osta and lgd.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just got the IS email.
The mk677 is all gone.
Shoulda bought me some.
Get paid tomorrow, grabbing that osta and lgd.
The what email?
Not right now, But when funds are better possibly CJC 1295 Dac and HGH Frag :)
Cool, that sounds like a great fat loss stack. I'm using CJC 1295 DAC and ipamorelin now

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a brief period island supplements had mk677 for dirt cheap.
Just rambling.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So i take it no one else is stacking peptides with their MK-677, lol.
Hearing great thing about it stacked with cjc 1295 w/ dac at a dose of 750mcg E3D. Nice affordable, infrequent injection gh protocol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hearing great thing about it stacked with cjc 1295 w/ dac at a dose of 750mcg E3D. Nice affordable, infrequent injection gh protocol.
Yep exactly! I've been doing 500mcg 2x a week and I've been liking it. I'm about to run out though so I'll either get some more to keep running it through pct or I'll take 4 weeks off of it and then get back on it as I'm comin out of pct.

Vict

Awards
How would it be stacked with ostarine in low doses?
i'm thinking, first 4-6 weeks:
10mg mk 677
12.5 mg ostarine (EPG Osta Lean)
then increase mk 677 to 20 mg and continue taking it for another 4-6 weeks,
stop taking ostarine after 4-6 weeks and start PCT (EPG Testoshred) to be on the safe side.
Suggestions?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
20 mg mk 677 was to much for me went back to 10 gonna stay there for the rest I got

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm at 30mg right now, and probably will keep it there for the duration of PCT and perhaps beyond. Interested in seeing what the elevated IGF-1 levels can do for me in terms of retaining muscle in PCT

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm at 30mg right now, and probably will keep it there for the duration of PCT and perhaps beyond. Interested in seeing what the elevated IGF-1 levels can do for me in terms of retaining muscle in PCT
Some reason I sleep amazing at 10 but at 20 I can't fall asleep for hours

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Some reason I sleep amazing at 10 but at 20 I can't fall asleep for hours

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Yeah 4 sure
Since mk is a GHRP you would be better served stacking it with a GHRH like mod grf or CJC 1295 than with another ghrp IMO.
You might want to consider trying something along those lines as opposed to stacking 2 ghrp's, I think the results might be better is all.

GavinStevens

Awards
For those interested, I'm the guy who noted an insufficient Total Testosterone response to Clomid, and pointed out that at least one study showed suppression of TT associated with MK-677. I said I'd stop taking it for that reason.

But then I got my Free Testosterone results back and they were fantastic, much better than would be predicted from the Total Test level.

So...getting back on.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those interested, I'm the guy who noted an insufficient Total Testosterone response to Clomid, and pointed out that at least one study showed suppression of TT associated with MK-677. I said I'd stop taking it for that reason.

But then I got my Free Testosterone results back and they were fantastic, much better than would be predicted from the Total Test level.

So...getting back on.
I'm so glad you got your results and they are positive.

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Since mk is a GHRP you would be better served stacking it with a GHRH like mod grf or CJC 1295 than with another ghrp IMO.
You might want to consider trying something along those lines as opposed to stacking 2 ghrp's, I think the results might be better is all.
Yeah that's what a doctor friend of mine said too. Truth is Idk all that much about other Peps outside of gh6, mk, and igf1. How does the cjc work? He said stack the gh6 with cjc w/dac. But idk I need to do more research. I really want to try igf1. Either way I have a lot of research to do

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what a doctor friend of mine said too. Truth is Idk all that much about other Peps outside of gh6, mk, and igf1. How does the cjc work? He said stack the gh6 with cjc w/dac. But idk I need to do more research. I really want to try igf1. Either way I have a lot of research to do
mk677 is not a peptide. It's secretagogue. It just simply boosts ones natural pulses from my simple understanding due to the long half life.

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
mk677 is not a peptide. It's secretagogue. It just simply boosts ones natural pulses from my simple understanding due to the long half life.
Ghrp 6 is a secretagogue too. But it has a short half life.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Google "datbetrue" and request a registration at his forum. Just tell him you're interested in learning more about the stuff you mentioned and you should be good. I don't want to post a link since I'm not sure it's allowed, but it's a private forum dedicated to discussing GH and everything related and has excellent members with lots of knowledge on the subject.

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Google "datbetrue" and request a registration at his forum. Just tell him you're interested in learning more about the stuff you mentioned and you should be good. I don't want to post a link since I'm not sure it's allowed, but it's a private forum dedicated to discussing GH and everything related and has excellent members with lots of knowledge on the subject.
Rgr much appreciated bro

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Datbtrue
But yeah love that site. Endless wealth of solid information

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Actually mk677 is simply an oral GHRP.

cjc w/dac has a long half life so you can pin it technically 1x/week. I refer E3D personally. By combining a GHRP (mk677) with a GHRH (cjc) you are getting more bang for you buck and maximizing the gh &igf effects. ID look at say mk6777 dosed at 25mg/day - 5 dsy on/2off stacked with cjc 1295 (w/dac) at 750mcg pinned E3D. This would be a nice, cost effective, infrequent pinning, GH stack.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

cjc w/dac has a long half life so you can pin it technically 1x/week. I refer E3D personally. By combining a GHRP (mk677) with a GHRH (cjc) you are getting more bang for you buck and maximizing the gh &igf effects. ID look at say mk6777 dosed at 25mg/day - 5 dsy on/2off stacked with cjc 1295 (w/dac) at 750mcg pinned E3D. This would be a nice, cost effective, infrequent pinning, GH stack.
Hey you're a smart fella

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

So why not huperzin A and or glutamine thew out the day. Or are those not going to have the same effects as cjc?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I've been intrigued with MK-677 and been wanting to start, but just haven't yet. I am starting generic HGH once it arrives. I've never taken HGH before nor any other sort of compounds/peptides in this category.

Should I stick with HGH only for my 1st run? Or should I add MK-677 to it to get the most out of it. I will be only using 2iu daily as I am only looking for anti-aging benefits from HGH. My baseline IGF-1 bloodwork was in the low range.

Thanks,

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So why not huperzin A and or glutamine thew out the day. Or are those not going to have the same effects as cjc?
Hell no they're not.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay. Is more better? I mean if we are trying to not rush things with gh what's the point of more? Will we put on muscle faster ? Sees like it's not worth the cost to add cjc.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Different animals altogether. Hup A will help but only to maintain the effectiveness of the ghrp and prevent GHIH increasing to the point where the ghrp becomes ineffective.
Adding the GHRH (cjc 1295) adds a whole other component to the stack. By combining a ghrp & a ghrh you are maximizing the gh (& igf) potential. From a GH & IGF perspective the addition of the cjc takes the effects of mk677 from say anti aging levels to true anabolic/body composition changing levels.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Okay. Is more better? I mean if we are trying to not rush things with gh what's the point of more? Will we put on muscle faster ? Sees like it's not worth the cost to add cjc.
Its a personal choice. Depends on your goals/expectations. If your content with anti aging /well being levels of gh mk is fine on its own.
If you want to take the stack to a body composition changing level then the addition of cjc to the mk will do it for you.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Different animals altogether. Hup A will help but only to maintain the effectiveness of the ghrp and prevent GHIH increasing to the point where the ghrp becomes ineffective.
Adding the GHRH (cjc 1295) adds a whole other component to the stack. By combining a ghrp & a ghrh you are maximizing the gh (& igf) potential. From a GH & IGF perspective the addition of the cjc takes the effects of mk677 from say anti aging levels to true anabolic/body composition changing levels.
By how much? Also regular cjc or mod ? I'm taking about 40 grams of glutamine thew out the day too

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
By how much? Also regular cjc or mod ? I'm taking about 40 grams of glutamine thew out the day too
Reg cjc w/dac in this case.
You can take glutamine out the ass and IMO it isnt really gonna do anything but hey it wont hurt. It may boost your immune system but thats about it. Its not gonna impact GH levels enough to translate to anything as far as body comp changes, even in conjunction with mk or even mk& cjc. Glutamine while not harmful by any means is fairly useless.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting . What kind of gains are people seeing with this combo in a 6 week period ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its a personal choice. Depends on your goals/expectations. If your content with anti aging /well being levels of gh mk is fine on its own.
If you want to take the stack to a body composition changing level then the addition of cjc to the mk will do it for you.
So cjc once a week for 6 weeks on is Maybe something I could try in the future .

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So cjc once a week for 6 weeks on is Maybe something I could try in the future .
Its something I would recommend but i recommend a minimum of 12weeks. As with any GH protcol they take time for effects to accumulate. 12 weeks and i prefer injecting cjc E3D personally.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would still be on the mk677 so that won't change I was thinking as A booster to add cjc 6 weeks on 6 weeks off 6 weeks on.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'd look at say mk6777 dosed at 25mg/day - 5 days on/2off stacked with cjc 1295 (w/dac) at 750mcg pinned E3D. This would be a nice, cost effective, infrequent pinning, GH stack.
StanleyG,

You like 5 On, 2 Off for MK-677 - what is the reasoning that you have come across? I've been 7 days a week at 20mg going on 3 months... wondering if I should switch? Using Hup-A. Thanks!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

So...getting back on.
Ran mk-677 during my pct at 20mg recovered almost fully after 4 weeks.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
StanleyG,

You like 5 On, 2 Off for MK-677 - what is the reasoning that you have come across? I've been 7 days a week at 20mg going on 3 months... wondering if I should switch? Using Hup-A. Thanks!
Bump for this question.