Mixing peptides, OKAY?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it okay for me to shoot ghrp6, igf1lr3, and hcg in the same pin? Im running low on pins until i get some here within the next few days. Just wondering if there is any kind of interaction with these being shot at the same time in same location.

Tkenshin

Awards
i think they are only okay to shoot together if they are suspended in the same solvents. If you have your igf-lr3 in aa, im pretty sure if u mix it wit the ghrp6 and hcg, they will be damaged from the aa even if you dilute it. peptides are pretty fragile.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think they are only okay to shoot together if they are suspended in the same solvents. If you have your igf-lr3 in aa, im pretty sure if u mix it wit the ghrp6 and hcg, they will be damaged from the aa even if you dilute it. peptides are pretty fragile.
really? ok you may have a point with the AA damaging the other peptides....never thought of that. ANyone else have info on this??

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
really? ok you may have a point with the AA damaging the other peptides....never thought of that. ANyone else have info on this??
You don't want to get BW in your IGF-1 vial...other then that you should be fine. But damn that needle is going to be pushed thru 3 rubber stoppers and THEN you are going to poke yourself with it. OUCH!

Here is my thought. Hocks phamacy has Easy Comfort U-100 Insulin Syringe 30 Gauge 1/2cc or 1cc 5/16 Inch Needle 100/Box for $8.99 each.

If you are a first time customer & spend $25+ shipping is free. So buy 3 boxes for less than $27 total and you have 300 insulin pins!!!!!

http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=syringes

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't want to get BW in your IGF-1 vial...other then that you should be fine. But damn that needle is going to be pushed thru 3 rubber stoppers and THEN you are going to poke yourself with it. OUCH!

Here is my thought. Hocks phamacy has Easy Comfort U-100 Insulin Syringe 30 Gauge 1/2cc or 1cc 5/16 Inch Needle 100/Box for $8.99 each.

If you are a first time customer & spend $25+ shipping is free. So buy 3 boxes for less than $27 total and you have 300 insulin pins!!!!!

yeah well i was thinking about the dulling of the needle thing....

I already have some beastly needles coming to me so it should be here maybe mon or tue since im in hawaii.

--so no problem with the AA messing up the other peptides you think?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
yeah well i was thinking about the dulling of the needle thing....

I already have some beastly needles coming to me so it should be here maybe mon or tue since im in hawaii.

--so no problem with the AA messing up the other peptides you think?
No because they are really simple peptides that seem to do fine in a wider PH range...especially short-term. Plus an acetate buffer seems to act to hinder their degradation...

But IGF-1 is a longer peptide w/ a lot of folds and it is really fragile...so the environment is much more important for it to remain intact.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

SWEEEEET!

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
SWEEEEET!
I've been using those tiny pins for a while now and I'm pleased with them. I think it was Janz who brought my attention to this great bargain.

Another good buy is the BW at BN. Two 30ml bottles for $4.99.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using those tiny pins for a while now and I'm pleased with them. I think it was Janz who brought my attention to this great bargain.

With 5/16 th you can't do IM injects with igf-1 though right? ...and yea I saw that at BN

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

the free shipping deal is no longer in effect.:frustrate

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
the free shipping deal is no longer in effect.:frustrate
That sucks bro.

I just took a look this is all I found:

10% OFF your first order of $49.00. Just enter coupon code FT1234

$79.00 FREE SHIPPING for all customers.

I assume you can stack the two so you could end up w/ 1000 pins for about $80 w/ free shipping. The way you go thru pins that'd last you a good month or two. :)

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
With 5/16 th you can't do IM injects with igf-1 though right? ...and yea I saw that at BN
Depends on your BF% and where you poke. I can go IM in my delts, bis, tris, chest and quads, calves...basically everywhere but glutes...but my BF% is fairly low.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

Yep, I already got that deal :D Good heads-up right there!