Mini Review- Erase and T2

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Well I tried this combo finally @ 2 and 2 and I must say I liked it. I gained strength and lost fat during my recomp. I peed a lot which from what I read can be attributed to the Erase. I had really good workouts. I never noticed any crazy sweating but It obviously worked. My joints got better in some areas and worse in others. The one drawback I have noticed is a significant loss of strength with no change in diet since stopping 2 weeks ago. I am however still losing fat. All in all it seems like a good product, I might consider running it again and finishing the stack off with DAA or something.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I tried this combo finally @ 2 and 2 and I must say I liked it. I gained strength and lost fat during my recomp. I peed a lot which from what I read can be attributed to the Erase. I had really good workouts. I never noticed any crazy sweating but It obviously worked. My joints got better in some areas and worse in others. The one drawback I have noticed is a significant loss of strength with no change in diet since stopping 2 weeks ago. I am however still losing fat. All in all it seems like a good product, I might consider running it again and finishing the stack off with DAA or something.
Thanks for your feedback, bud :)

If you have joint issues, next time you use Erase, use one cap less a day and see how your joints go.

Interesting about the loss of strength, especially since you say you had no change in diet. Not the usual response - was there any other changes, like change in training, etc.?

~Rosie~

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback, bud :)

If you have joint issues, next time you use Erase, use one cap less a day and see how your joints go.

Interesting about the loss of strength, especially since you say you had no change in diet. Not the usual response - was there any other changes, like change in training, etc.?

~Rosie~
Np Rosie =) I will try one cap a day next time and see how that goes. My knees actually felt a lot better on it but my elbows flared up. I upped my fish oil though and it was tolerable for the rest of the run.

Yea my training is the same as well. But I lost around 10% strength weight wise for the same amount of reps, and my diet is spot on the same. Sucks lol. I can't complain too much though as I did lose BF %, gained muscle and size and am starting to look more like myself now. I think i am going to start taking DAA and try to get my 10% back though. I still like the combo I just have to find a way to finish it off without losing strength. :yup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Np Rosie =) I will try one cap a day next time and see how that goes. My knees actually felt a lot better on it but my elbows flared up. I upped my fish oil though and it was tolerable for the rest of the run.

Yea my training is the same as well. But I lost around 10% strength weight wise for the same amount of reps, and my diet is spot on the same. Sucks lol. I can't complain too much though as I did lose BF %, gained muscle and size and am starting to look more like myself now. I think i am going to start taking DAA and try to get my 10% back though. I still like the combo I just have to find a way to finish it off without losing strength. :yup:
Ok.

Not everyone responds the same to everything, or has the same experiences with every product, so thank you for that - definitely interesting to see that, especially since you recomped successfully.

~Rosie~

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear.

I still crack up at your avatar everytime.