• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thermo Scorch & SNS TTA-500 Review

Background
44 Years old
Lifted weights for close to 30 years
Tracked my food and training since 1999
Natural

Ive been doing a slow cut since the end of November last year and wanted to see if SNS had some products that could give me a little extra fire in the engine now that ive been in a deficit for a while.
Im not much into stims so finding 2 stim free options suited me perfectly.

Basics
1 bottle run of each
1 cap of TTA-500 30 minutes before meal 1, 3 and 5.
On workout days 3 caps of Thermo Scorch 30 minute before workout.
On non workout days 2 caps of Thermo Scorch with breakfast and 1 with meal 4.

Experience
As most of you know, stim free fat burners arent necessarely something you feel working. Not like an ECA stack or something else high stimmed. But there are still effcts and benefits to talk about.
The first thing I noticed is that i ran a little hotter than usual.
Next thing was reduced huner and apetite, which was a god send.
I did also see a slight increase in reasting heart rate.
So working both as a thermogenic, increasing my metabolism and reducing hunger.

Results
I log everything i do, everything so all small changes are all documented and will give a good picture of what been happening.
Now, every morning i step on my FitBit Aria scale which measures my weight and body fat thru bio electrical impedance. THIS IS NOT AN ACCURATE WAY OF GETTING A BODY FAT READING! But hopefully it can be used to show changes.

Weight: 84kg to 83kg
Body Fat: 13,5% to 12%
Lean Body Mass: 72,7kg to 73kg
Fat: 11,3kg to 10kg

1kg drop in a month is just on target for what i was hoping for. But i did not expect to see such a drastic drop in measured body fat. Also a gain in lean muscle mass tells me ive actually managed to recomp a little.

Now again, take the numbers with a grain of salt.
However I have been using this scale for 8 years and by experience I know that when it starts showing down towards 10% body fat then im starting to get seriously lean.

Conclusion
Thermo Scorch and TTA-500 are great tools to aid in your cut. If you have your diet, training and sleep in check you WILL notice a difference when adding these to your regiment.
Im just sad I dont have another bottle of each as my goal is to get down to 82kgs and I belive it will be a harder task now that I dont have them in my corner anymore.​

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You could always order more

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So i just wanted to post a little update.

Its now been just over 1 week since i ran out of Thermo Scorch and TTA-500. When i wrote that they reduced my hunger I didnt realize how much! This last week ive noticed an strongly increased food focus and hunger. So there is no doubt in my mind that they are a GREAT tool when dieting.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So i just wanted to post a little update.

Its now been just over 1 week since i ran out of Thermo Scorch and TTA-500. When i wrote that they reduced my hunger I didnt realize how much! This last week ive noticed an strongly increased food focus and hunger. So there is no doubt in my mind that they are a GREAT tool when dieting.

I ran this same stack and noticed the same thing !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really glad that you both noticed that it helped with appetite control. If you don't mind and have a chance, please post that in the Thermo Scorch thread - it's been a great seller for us but the thread hasn't gotten as much feedback as I'd like.