angcd3

Awards
habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Final review

1.first look, packaging, consistency of product
*Nice tub with readable ingredient list (others may have micro-writing)
*Reasonable filled, almost full tub (not like some competition with half empty tubs)
*Product did not clump over time, stayed always powdery

2.Taste
*here we could argue about, taste is very personal. Did not like it much at first -but after finding the right amount of water to mix with it (20oz x scoop) taste grew on me. Good taste, slightly addictive.

3.Mixability
*Awesome! It mixes very well in cold water -even in juice, no sediments at the bottom after mixing

4.perceived recovery from workouts, other observations
*It's BCAA with some EAA's and other goodies. BCAA's and EAA's are useful building blocks for your muscles, period.
Lets face it: It is no magic bullet, giving you suddenly huge gains -or makes your penis grow larger.
I used BCAA's for a long time intra workout and are used to it.
Did it do more than plain BCAA's? IMHO, YES, a little bit. It helps probably more on a cellular level than plain bulk BCAA's.

5.overall product value
*Great value, especially with a small discount habajaba could provide ;)
Ingredients are well thought out. The mixeability of RPG can NOT be achieved using bulk BCAA's.

Veredict: 5/5
Great job on this log, HGP! You definitely put the product to the test and I believe the quality ingredients helped RPG to stand the test. Thanks again for taking the time to log the product and provide an honest review of your results!