ZMK (Zinc, Magnesium, Krebs) loggers needed for Millennium Sport Technologies!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

Looking for 3 loggers for our ZMK! In case you don't know what ZMK is here, is some useful information!

ZMK-Bottle-Image (1).png

ZMK® is an athlete’s complete multi-mineral matrix formulated to maximize recovery while supporting healthy hormone levels, sleep, pH, cellular energy & cardiovascular health.* ZMK® is the only Krebs Cycle bonded Zinc and Magnesium product of its kind and incorporates a full spectrum Krebs Cycle mineral support blend. ZMK® is formulated specifically for the nutritional needs of athletes. All of the minerals in ZMK® are bound to Krebs Cycle Intermediates Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Succinate and Alpha-Keto-Glutarate. These organic acids are responsible for energy production (ATP) within every cell of the body. Minerals bound to these Krebs Cycle Intermediates show superior bioavailability & are better absorbed & utilized.*

* Support Healthy Testosterone Levels*

* Support Quality REM Sleep*

* Maximize Recovery Efforts*

* Krebs Cycle Intermediates

* 72 Trace Mineral Blend

* Support Cardiovascular Health

* BSCG "Certified Drug Free" **
ZMK-Fact-Panel-120s.png

What is expected from the log:

You MUST update at least 3x a week and the feedback MUST be helpful. I need someone who is genuinely excited to run ZMK! If it can help you in your life, that's even better!

1. Why should you log it for us? Why you?!
2. How old are you?
3. Are you male or female?
4. What is your workout routine? And how often do you train?
5. What is your diet like?
6. What are your fitness and/or spiritual goals?
7. Once your log is complete, will leave a final review here? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/210753-zmk-120-tabs.html

This is an open book test. So take your time. There are no wrong answer! Good luck!

John Smeton

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm very excited, I love MST products!!!

1. Why should you log it for us? Why you?! because im THEBIGT
2. How old are you? will be 60 on sunday 9/16/58
3. Are you male or female? all male
4. What is your workout routine? And how often do you train? weight train 5 days a week, try to get 2-3 runs in weekly
5. What is your diet like? slightly below mainetnance
6. What are your fitness and/or spiritual goals? to be as fit as possible and to live eternally
7. Once your log is complete, will leave a final review here? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/210753-zmk-120-tabs.html indeed

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump to get some apps in!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this. MST hooked me up with a lot of samples with the log I ran and this is good stuff.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity here indeed! These are powdered multivitamins which are superior to tablet form, you know with the amount of powder it takes for ZMk, and MVP-365 for that matter your getting in superior quality vitamins and minerals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this. MST hooked me up with a lot of samples with the log I ran and this is good stuff.
I agree, MST doesn't get a lot of mentions but everything by them that I have tried has been excellent...and the profile of this product looks stellar, imo.

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
I would like to be considered to log your product. Why me? I am a committed, veteran lifter with many years of experience. I am very meticulous in how I take my supplements and would offer a very honest and open log of this product. I have historically struggled with sleep/ recovery and think this would be a great addition to my supplement routine. I am a 47 yo male. I lift 5-6 days per week. Training is a 4 day split with rehab, feeder sets, mobility worked into the other 2-3 days. Macros are on point and calories are at maintenance level. My goals as an aging lifter are to stay in the game and continue to progress, as best I can. I am a high school strength coach and strive to be the best example to my athletes that I can be.
I hoe you will consider me and I look forward to the opportunity to log your product. Thanks for your consideration.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established

4. What is your workout routine? And how often do you train? weight train 5 days a week, try to get 2-3 runs in weekly
6. What are your fitness and/or spiritual goals? to be as fit as possible and to live eternally
7. Once your log is complete, will leave a final review here? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/210753-zmk-120-tabs.html indeed
BigT you ALWAYS get first dibs :D

I would like to be considered to log your product. Why me? I am a committed, veteran lifter with many years of experience. I am very meticulous in how I take my supplements and would offer a very honest and open log of this product. I have historically struggled with sleep/ recovery and think this would be a great addition to my supplement routine. I am a 47 yo male. I lift 5-6 days per week. Training is a 4 day split with rehab, feeder sets, mobility worked into the other 2-3 days. Macros are on point and calories are at maintenance level. My goals as an aging lifter are to stay in the game and continue to progress, as best I can. I am a high school strength coach and strive to be the best example to my athletes that I can be.
I hoe you will consider me and I look forward to the opportunity to log your product. Thanks for your consideration.
Have you ever done any logs before? If so, can you link me to your last one?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Any other takers?!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

Looking for 3 loggers for our ZMK! In case you don't know what ZMK is here, is some useful information!

View attachment 171204

View attachment 171205

You MUST update at least 3x a week and the feedback MUST be helpful. I need someone who is genuinely excited to run ZMK! If it can help you in your life, that's even better!

2. How old are you?
7. Once your log is complete, will leave a final review here? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/210753-zmk-120-tabs.html

This is an open book test. So take your time. There are no wrong answer! Good luck!

John Smeton
Sure I'd love to get in on this! I love zma products and would like to see what the true difference is between yours and the others I have taken. I am 26 years old, male, I train 5 to 6 times a week hypertrophy, time under tension, and some HIIT cardio. My current diet is clean. I'm lean bulking 3200 calories mostly whole foods. My fitness goals are to continue lean bulking until I'm ready for my next bodybuilding show next year. Thanks!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could. My sporadic logging frequency varies so much that I’d hate to let you guys down. That said I’ve never used a ZMA and had a benefit. Honestly only one pm (GH) based supplement seemed to help.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MVP is a constant for me.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Sure I'd love to get in on this! I love zma products and would like to see what the true difference is between yours and the others I have taken. I am 26 years old, male, I train 5 to 6 times a week hypertrophy, time under tension, and some HIIT cardio. My current diet is clean. I'm lean bulking 3200 calories mostly whole foods. My fitness goals are to continue lean bulking until I'm ready for my next bodybuilding show next year. Thanks!

Okay guys you are my first 2 of 3 loggers. Please PM me your shipping info. I'll hang out for an additional logger opportunity and hope someone jumps on it!

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
So, I was one of only 3 people that responded and wasn't included? Nice! Guess I can mark your company off my list. Too bad. I have access to over 500 athletes a day who are constantly asking for reputable brands. Hate to tell them to stay away from yours!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
So, I was one of only 3 people that responded and wasn't included? Nice! Guess I can mark your company off my list. Too bad. I have access to over 500 athletes a day who are constantly asking for reputable brands. Hate to tell them to stay away from yours!
Very poor form, man. You could have saved the win with a reply here but instead you replied the way you did. Only reason you weren't selected is you didn't reply to my reply to your post http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/306159-zmk-zinc-magnesium.html#post6096426 . If that can't even be replied to, how am I supposed to feel comfortable selecting you?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I did reply by email to your post
Replying to emails does not post to this forum. You must do it manually as you did in your last two replies. It looks like a misunderstanding. That said, thank you for your interest but I'm afraid we'll have to move on.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even if they cancelled the promotion they dont OWE you a free product. How can you actually be mad you were not picked. That has nothing to do with the products or the companies integrity. Buy some yourself, review and then there wont be any doubt if you were to apply again there would want to use you.

43 post since 2012 would have to be a disqualification for an actual 30day log. How can you blame the company?

I for one am just one of many who just cant set aside the time to accurately log the product as asked. Im not alone as there are plenty of folks who viewed this thread and probably felt the same. It happens.

Thanks Millennium, our members do actually appreciate the generosity and price point on great products cant be beat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys you are my first 2 of 3 loggers. Please PM me your shipping info. I'll hang out for an additional logger opportunity and hope someone jumps on it!
MySTeek thank you...pm'ing info now!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Even if they cancelled the promotion they dont OWE you a free product. How can you actually be mad you were not picked. That has nothing to do with the products or the companies integrity. Buy some yourself, review and then there wont be any doubt if you were to apply again there would want to use you.

43 post since 2012 would have to be a disqualification for an actual 30day log. How can you blame the company?

I for one am just one of many who just cant set aside the time to accurately log the product as asked. Im not alone as there are plenty of folks who viewed this thread and probably felt the same. It happens.

Thanks Millennium, our members do actually appreciate the generosity and price point on great products cant be beat.
just a shout out.. MySTeek has a 50% code in his sig!!!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
MySTeek I sent my information. Can't wait to get this log started.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If this opening still applies, I'm your guy.

Hey guys!
Looking for 3 loggers for our ZMK!

Can do, may not be set days each week, but if you're fine with any ol' 3 days weekly, I'm down.

If you can't benefit from better sleep, are you even human? I'm at the bottom of a pretty big hill right now, with a lot to look up to. My career is moving fast. Just a few months ago I was relocated for a promotion, and was just recently offered yet another relocation to help build a failing unit and my own accolades. If I pull the trigger, it means new house, but same old bed. With no kids, our two bulldogs are our bed-babies. As you'd imagine, between the pace of my job and two fat animals, sleep sometimes suffers. Plus I've been very skeptical of Vanadium, and want to try it for myself.

2. How old are you?
25 this December

100% Male. Unless you count the missing testicle. In which case, 50% male.

My job is very physical, and I'm driving almost as much as I'm working lately, so I work out whenever possible. It depends entirely on workload and time permits. If this move happens, I'll be much closer to home and back to working out much more regularly. Until then, most of my exercise comes from manual labor.

Very clean, caloric surplus. Between 2,6k and 3k daily.

I'm at a point in my life where my fitness goals are taking a backseat to building a solid foundation for the rest of my life. More than anything, I want to be a better provider, listener, and partner to the woman who's been taking such good care of my life as I work it away. I want to work on my mental and emotional well-being during this pivotal period in our lives. If I can gain a few pounds during the process so that I'm more comfortable and confident with myself, that'd be a great added bonus.

7. Once your log is complete, will leave a final review here?
Yep. I've done a few logs for John Smeton when he was with AI Sports on a different forum. Had him on facebook when I was active on it, too. One of them was for 3Z. I can PM you guys my screen name on the other forum if you'd like.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Can do, may not be set days each week, but if you're fine with any ol' 3 days weekly, I'm down.

If you can't benefit from better sleep, are you even human? I'm at the bottom of a pretty big hill right now, with a lot to look up to. My career is moving fast. Just a few months ago I was relocated for a promotion, and was just recently offered yet another relocation to help build a failing unit and my own accolades. If I pull the trigger, it means new house, but same old bed. With no kids, our two bulldogs are our bed-babies. As you'd imagine, between the pace of my job and two fat animals, sleep sometimes suffers. Plus I've been very skeptical of Vanadium, and want to try it for myself.

25 this December

100% Male. Unless you count the missing testicle. In which case, 50% male.

My job is very physical, and I'm driving almost as much as I'm working lately, so I work out whenever possible. It depends entirely on workload and time permits. If this move happens, I'll be much closer to home and back to working out much more regularly. Until then, most of my exercise comes from manual labor.

Very clean, caloric surplus. Between 2,6k and 3k daily.

I'm at a point in my life where my fitness goals are taking a backseat to building a solid foundation for the rest of my life. More than anything, I want to be a better provider, listener, and partner to the woman who's been taking such good care of my life as I work it away. I want to work on my mental and emotional well-being during this pivotal period in our lives. If I can gain a few pounds during the process so that I'm more comfortable and confident with myself, that'd be a great added bonus.

Yep. I've done a few logs for John Smeton when he was with AI Sports on a different forum. Had him on facebook when I was active on it, too. One of them was for 3Z. I can PM you guys my screen name on the other forum if you'd like.
Great app

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Well done! I'm sold! Shoot me your info and you'll be our last and final logger. To all other applicants that didn't make it this round, best of luck next time!

BigT and Superman, yours are heading out the door. I apologize for the delay in response. Reality decided to intervene in my simulated-life. Excited for these three logs! ZMK is personal favorite of mine!

Let the intense dream begin!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well done! I'm sold! Shoot me your info and you'll be our last and final logger. To all other applicants that didn't make it this round, best of luck next time!

BigT and Superman, yours are heading out the door. I apologize for the delay in response. Reality decided to intervene in my simulated-life. Excited for these three logs! ZMK is personal favorite of mine!

I have my dream 'DATES' all set up!!!:twisted:

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sweet, so excited. Info inbound!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established

It's all good man. I'm excited to give ZMK a try. I have a good feeling about it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you get your logs set up please post them here so we can follow and support them

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Info was all submitted. All loggers bottle are in pre-shipping. Looking forward to this!

daveyg99

daveyg99

Awards
Because lifting is ingrained, I work hard, and will be competing in 6 weeks. Your product would be greatfully received and appreciated ..
Thanks.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Because lifting is ingrained, I work hard, and will be competing in 6 weeks. Your product would be greatfully received and appreciated ..
Thanks.
Hi, Davey! Thank you for your interest! However, all loggers have been chosen. I'd suggest trying out coupon code SEP50 in checkout at www.millenniumsport.net . This will discount your entire order by 50%!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got mine already. Starting tonight, will post link once it's up!
just got mine...different mail carrier-some cute little blond chick, mail at 7:15pm, lol....

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for your logs! Please be sure to post your log link here when it's up!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait for your logs! Please be sure to post your log link here when it's up!
going to put up log tomorrow, I never start a new log on weekends as traffic here is so slow and it gets lost....not that many people follow my logs, just need all the help I can get!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
going to put up log tomorrow, I never start a new log on weekends as traffic here is so slow and it gets lost....not that many people follow my logs, just need all the help I can get!!!
Tag me big man! you know I will follow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tag me big man! you know I will follow.
log is up and you have been tagged-your IT, lol... MySTeek John Smeton you have been tagged also-so who's going to be IT, now?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys for linking us to your logs! Looking forward to all of them :D

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards