mid-cycle bloods came in today, suggestions on AI dosage?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Finishing up wk 4 with a pin of test blend "275" tonight. Got bloods after fasting yesterday morning, and the results are as follows:

Item Result (Range)

WBC 11.4 (4-10.5)
Neutrophils 76 (40-74)
Neutrophils absolute 8.5 (1.7-7.8)
**Above values probably because I'm sick... damn winter cold

BUN/Creatinine Ratio 18 (8-19)
Test serum >1500 (348-1197)
LH <0.2 (1.7-8.6)
FSH <0.2 (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol 98.8 (7.6-42.6)

Est looks a bit high, and I started last night with 12.5mg of exemestane. Should I take exemestane EOD or ED at that dose?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I usually start my AI's out conservatively (although your levels are double the normal range), so EOD... I mean, you'll eventually smash them down to 0 if you do an ED dose, so take it from there. I use adex, so not too familiar with the speed exemestane binds to the aromitase.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll just be doing 12.5mg ED for the first 3 days, then 12.5 EOD afterwards and see how things work out. nipples are a bit sensitive, but other than that, no other noticeable sides.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll just be doing 12.5mg ED for the first 3 days, then 12.5 EOD afterwards and see how things work out. nipples are a bit sensitive, but other than that, no other noticeable sides.
Aromasin's half life is much shorter than adex. Take it ED. Instead of EOD, lower the dose and continue taking it ED. This will lead to more stable blood levels. Also, Aromasin is faster acting than adex, you should feel a noticeable difference in a relatively short amount of time.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
from personal experience i dont use an AI on cycle unless i start feeling estrogen side effects. if ur not having side effects no need to add an ai, estrogen is not bad when controlled.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
from personal experience i dont use an AI on cycle unless i start feeling estrogen side effects. if ur not having side effects no need to add an ai, estrogen is not bad when controlled.
I agree with this ^. And looking at your results, they aren't bad. It does show you have some kind of antigen, a cold virus perhaps, but that's not due to AAS. I personally would have waited maybe 6 weeks, but I'm impressed that you got blood work mid cycle, very few do. My highest E2 reading was 265, with test at 6000. I was not taking any AI/SERM and exhibited no apparent sides. But in my case I am much more sensitive to DHT than E2, so my personal concern lies with elevated and uncontrolled DHT. As long as you're not wearing pink sweats and all of a sudden see a failure to multi task, you should be ok, just watch for signs.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking aromasin ED at 12.5mg for about 1 week, nipples still feel a bit sensitive, but not as bad. since I'm already taking it, should I keep it up for the remainder or drop it and see how I react?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking aromasin ED at 12.5mg for about 1 week, nipples still feel a bit sensitive, but not as bad. since I'm already taking it, should I keep it up for the remainder or drop it and see how I react?
I would take 12.5mg EOD for the rest of the cycle into pct. You dont want to drop it too low.