Micellean MRP

size

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who wants a good and tasty MRP, I suggest you try Micellean MRP from VPX.

The graham cracker flavor is excellent. It is by FAR the best tasting MRP I have ever tried. Nutritional profile is also good.

Other mrp's I like are: MRM, ISS Advantage Matrix, and Dorin Yates. However, these are no where near as tasty as the Graham Cracker was. I also tried the chocolate and it was good too.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ever try Lean Mass Matrix by Prolab? ;)

size

Awards
  • Established
Ever try Lean Mass Matrix by Prolab? ;)
No.

Unfortunately, I have too many MRMs that I need to use before I buy more and my next purchase will be more graham cracker. However, I may get a single pack of the prolab to try.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Lean Mass Matrix Cinnamon Oatmeal is delicious. :)

promatrix

Awards
humm..many great ones out, but the Honey Gram is so delicioso!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The Graham Cracker is good stuff and the ingredients are stellar, but Prolab's cinnamon oatmeal in milk is insane. I have to stop myself from going to the cabinet to get one.

phatbody

Awards
Labrada Lean Body was and is the best I've ever tasted.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
If your going for taste muscle milk is pretty damn good. I like the oats and rice carbs that Lean Mass Matrix ,Micellean, lean body breakfast, and M.p deluxe uses. IMO l.m.m taste the best followed by l.b.b, m.p.d and micellean. The Micellean has a fiber after taste that I don't care for but every once in a while I mix it up. It does get expensive. I could easily spend 40.00 a week just on mrp which I can't do at this point.

promatrix

Awards
size want to try CEX?
Let me know=have a sample for a month cycle right here....also, like the mrp huh?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How's aboot more info on this CEX, eh? ;)

size

Awards
  • Established
size want to try CEX?
Let me know=have a sample for a month cycle right here....also, like the mrp huh?
Sure I will, and yes I do enjoy the mrp.
I will email you later. Thanks mate.

Last edited:
bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uh, I'd like to try this CEX... :)

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I don't know what it is, but I'd like to try it too :eek:

size

Awards
  • Established
I broke down and bought some more VPX graham cracker so the Prolab's will have to wait.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I just bought 2 boxes of graham cracker. Hopefully I dig the stuff!

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know of a mrp that's carb source isn't maltodextrin?

zeppelin

Awards
VPX Micellean
This is a great product. Black star will have individual packets available for anyone who wants to try it out or just mix and match flavors.

We will also have an awesome apple pie available shortly. Primary ingredients are milk protein, whey, egg white, brown rice, malted oat bran, oat fiber, inulin, and real apples! No added sugars or malto.

rsray1975

Board Supporter
Awards
This is a great product. Black star will have individual packets available for anyone who wants to try it out or just mix and match flavors.

We will also have an awesome apple pie available shortly. Primary ingredients are milk protein, whey, egg white, brown rice, malted oat bran, oat fiber, inulin, and real apples! No added sugars or malto.
That sounds good. As for the vpx micellean, the graham cracker . I Really dont care for it to much. The first packet was ok , but i think the taste gets old. I do like the fact that it doesnt have any malto in it. I didnt look forward to drinking it. I'm going to order the prolab oatmeal next.