Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not at all.
I don’t think I’ve spoke with or read about anyone that’s actually needed prolactin antagonists on Trest.
Unfortunately the gyno is so bad, most tend to throw everything they can at it to get it under control.
Breast specific SERMs work best
DHT’s work
AIs kinda work
Oddly L-dopa/P5P seems to help more than caber/Prami
I believe @hairygrandpa had some Prolactin problems with Trest.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe @hairygrandpa had some Prolactin problems with Trest.
Yes. Lactated and got gyno.
For me:
-Caber fixes it
-Proviron high dosed fixes it
-Prami probably
-L-dopa and Vit-B6 probably too weak
-AI did almost nothing
-Ralox did nothing

Would do next cycle with Caber and Proviron, moderate dose AI.
NPP made me lactate too, Proviron/Caber fixes it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me:
-Caber fixes it
-Prami probably
-AI did almost nothing
-Ralox did nothing

Oh ya. I forgot about your case.
You may even be more gyno prone than I.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’d be surprised. I’d assume 90% if under 10 years old. But it would almost be a good thing with SD. Maybe shoot for 20 on workout days and if you totally feel like ass and lose your appetite, then they are still potent. I’d be tempted to run the CEL since then and LGI always had the best designers. Always seemed stronger to me
My workout made my nauseated on it's own tonight, I know SD is going to contribute to that lol ugh.. Last time I ran an oral on a CKD, I would run low on blood sugar during my workouts and projectile vomit at times (I train with intensity, especially when doing a fullbody circuit). Might need to add in carbs peri-workout.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just pinned NPP + Trest ace and took 10mg SD. So much for my cruise ha..

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just pinned NPP + Trest ace and took 10mg SD. So much for my cruise ha..
For me:
-Caber fixes it
-Prami probably
-AI did almost nothing
-Ralox did nothing

Thanks man. I've got tons of caber. I ran caber on my last NPP run, was great except the NPP gave me intense insomnia, worse than tren.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just took a gram of phenibut with some caber. I can't afford to have insomnia again...although 1 more week and I'm on a 2 week stay-cation before a big video shoot I'm doing, so everything should be fine.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just took a gram of phenibut with some caber. I can't afford to have insomnia again...although 1 more week and I'm on a 2 week stay-cation before a big video shoot I'm doing, so everything should be fine.
Good luck!
NPP and Trest together. This would give my tits, tits. :)

Fartknocker

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My nips have been pretty sore and sensitive on 30mg trest and 20 msten. Nolva and exemestane ED stops it for the most part but still rears up between doses. Ive even been throwing in a couple letrone caps between the morning nolva and before bed exem. No sign in sight of low estro so i dont think od be able to crash it if i wanted. Does anyone have better resylts with letro or arimidex or is the methyl estro just ai resistant?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really dont need any caber or even an ai with test and trest at least at the dosages im running. I was sensitive with estrogen before but i dont know what happened. The only sides i get now are from tren. I mentioned this before but i think you must become immune after a while, i couldnt run 200 mg test before without an ai now I've used trest, tren, deca with test at 3-400 and nothing.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really dont need any caber or even an ai with test and trest at least at the dosages im running. I was sensitive with estrogen before but i dont know what happened. The only sides i get now are from tren. I mentioned this before but i think you must become immune after a while, i couldnt run 200 mg test before without an ai now I've used trest, tren, deca with test at 3-400 and nothing.
I had the same thing happen to me. I used to have to use an AI even with my TRT and then all of a sudden, I didn't need one at all. I haven't felt anything in my nips so far this time on trest, and that's also odd since I have an existing small nodule. Somehow I've become less estrogen sensitive.

I ran tren twice last year too and no issues, no sides other than a bit of insomnia.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck!
NPP and Trest together. This would give my tits, tits. :)
Thanks. I'm only running 175mg/trest and 200mg/npp per week though along with 10mg SD. Nothing too crazy :) Last time I ran NPP at around 4-500mg, that was pretty sweet but I hardly slept at all, no more than a few hours every night.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pheraplex is what gave me my first and only nodule. Damn that was fun stuff. Felt so great on it and was an animal in the gym. Never wanted to stop working out. It was my first cycle, probably should've done something milder.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pheraplex is what gave me my first and only nodule. Damn that was fun stuff. Felt so great on it and was an animal in the gym. Never wanted to stop working out. It was my first cycle, probably should've done something milder.
I was on the home front of PH/DS.
1st was 1-AD at only 23 years old. Went active duty and got married so wasn’t really focused on that for a few years.
2nd was SD at 27
With the results I saw on this stuff,
I was hooked instantly. By 30, I was doing several cycles a year.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I'm only running 175mg/trest and 200mg/npp per week though along with 10mg SD. Nothing too crazy :) Last time I ran NPP at around 4-500mg, that was pretty sweet but I hardly slept at all, no more than a few hours every night.
Nothing too crazy? Sounds like a hell of a cycle! You should feel it around day 4, I guess. Would love doing a cycle like this -but would definitely throw in 100mg proviron/d, to outbalance anabolic/androgenic ratios.
Figured out that Proviron makes every cycle better. Less sides, upped well being and upped libido and confidence.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing too crazy? Sounds like a hell of a cycle! You should feel it around day 4, I guess. Would love doing a cycle like this -but would definitely throw in 100mg proviron/d, to outbalance anabolic/androgenic ratios.
Figured out that Proviron makes every cycle better. Less sides, upped well being and upped libido and confidence.
Well I have a vial of tren ace, I could add a bit of that to increase my androgenic ratio? lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't done orals for a while, let alone SD. Been years since I've ran that. It's definitely still good. Feeling lethargic within an hour after taking, for about 8 hrs. Got some tianeptine to fix that though.

ps: no tren. Next time I'll run tren/trest/mast, I promise

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to update people. I feel like complete crap but I'm powering through this lol... only 2 more days of work till I'm off on vacation for 2 weeks, so I'll be able to handle it. I don't know if it's from the SD, NPP, or combo of both, cos I definitely felt amazing when it was just trest alone LOL.... I'm taking phenibut along with mary jane to sleep, but still fight sleep all day long, the lethargy is intense and my appetite could be much better. That being said, I'm still waking up early for morning cardio, feel great during it, then once I get to work, I feel like arse and just want to sleep. But I'll still make it to the gym afterwards.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bet: Its the SD.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s SD. Guaranteed.
Nothing in the world of Anabolics can make feel so awful.
I’ve tried every dose since 2006, and 10mg straight through is all I can do, maybe bump an extra 10 once a week at most. And I still feel like mild opiate withdrawals the whole time.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s SD. Guaranteed.
Nothing in the world of Anabolics can make feel so awful.
I’ve tried every dose since 2006, and 10mg straight through is all I can do, maybe bump an extra 10 once a week at most. And I still feel like mild opiate withdrawals the whole time.
Yeah it's why I stopped doing orals a couple years back. They all make me feel like this now. Bouts of nausea and lethargy. But for some reason, I have all this SD laying around my pad lol.. one of the worst orals of them all.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's why I stopped doing orals a couple years back. They all make me feel like this now. Bouts of nausea and lethargy. But for some reason, I have all this SD laying around my pad lol.. one of the worst orals of them all.
See? I’m such a sick bastard, my first instinct was to see if you’ll sell 30 tabs to me. WTF is wrong with us? I couldn’t even get past week 2 of Msten this year.
Fck getting old. Sucks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
See? I’m such a sick bastard, my first instinct was to see if you’ll sell 30 tabs to me. WTF is wrong with us? I couldn’t even get past week 2 of Msten this year.
Fck getting old. Sucks.
Haha, this is hilarious as my first thought was how I can’t wait to run sdrol this winter (and I’m still f ing on cycle now lol)......

I’m planning test, deca, sdrol as 6 week kicker (at 20-30 a day) before a 4 week oral break and then var for 6 weeks to finish.

Thus far in my anabolic journey I’ve tolerated all sides really well but sdrol feels like it’s gonna be next level.

I was also hoping chados had run the test, deca eq mentioned in the first post as I was planning to use we but figured it was overkill for my experience level

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up. There is no way possible to do IF while on SD. Appetite sucks so much, it's impossible to get in enough food between 12-7PM. I've been eating all afternoon (or trying to) and haven't met my necessary cals yet, and have a workout starting soon (it's after 5PM). Going to have to eat after 7pm tonight, with a huge carb up.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up. There is no way possible to do IF while on SD. Appetite sucks so much, it's impossible to get in enough food between 12-7PM. I've been eating all afternoon (or trying to) and haven't met my necessary cals yet, and have a workout starting soon (it's after 5PM). Going to have to eat after 7pm tonight, with a huge carb up.
Ya I get shaky and suck up carbs all the time. When I’m able to actually eat

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol, yet another challenge that my sick head wants to take on. Nothing has ever stopped me being able to eat.....so much pride to come before what I am sure will be a massive fall haha

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, yet another challenge that my sick head wants to take on. Nothing has ever stopped me being able to eat.....so much pride to come before what I am sure will be a massive fall haha
I almost threw up my vitamin tabs a little while ago lol, couldn't even swallow them without wretching. Good luck! LOL

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I get shaky and suck up carbs all the time. When I’m able to actually eat
I've only had trace carbs for the past two weeks so I'm about to do a very long depletion workout and binge tonight!! It will be great!! It will also suck!! LOL (carb coma)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve ran it 5 times.
There’s a reason we go back to it.
Embrace the suck. It’s so damn incredible as an oral at such a low dose, it does things aas can’t usually do.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I almost threw up my vitamin tabs a little while ago lol, couldn't even swallow them without wretching. Good luck! LOL
I lived on protein shakes, and when I wasn’t nauseous, I would try to eat triple burgers and ice cream to make up for the calories I couldn’t get the other part of the day.
A lot of PB and Choco protein powder. Seemed to be what I could get down easiest.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised I haven't felt my past gyno flare up at all with this combo (trest/npp/sd). Taking 12.5mg exemestane daily, and not really taking any caber, and no serm. I have caber/ralox/nolva on hand but it's not looking like I will need it. Interesting.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised I haven't felt my past gyno flare up at all with this combo (trest/npp/sd). Taking 12.5mg exemestane daily, and not really taking any caber, and no serm. I have caber/ralox/nolva on hand but it's not looking like I will need it. Interesting.
Ha! Just you wait....

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I use caber sublingually on the weekends for sex so maybe it’s actually helping I also seemed to have lost my estrogen sensitivity in the last few years. I used to be really sensitive then I had to stop taking an AI altogether with my TRT

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All 3 sneak up on ya.
SD will come a month after it’s stopped.
Never had a problem with SD in the past! Man I don’t even get sides on Tren. It’s bizarre. Tren just makes me really horny and huge.

I’ve pulsed SD at 40mg EOD on workout days (when doing HST), and also have done straight runs. Never a hint of gyno from it. I’m really asking for it now, talking like this

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never had a problem with SD in the past! Man I don’t even get sides on Tren. It’s bizarre. Tren just makes me really horny and huge.

I’ve pulsed SD at 40mg EOD on workout days (when doing HST), and also have done straight runs. Never a hint of gyno from it. I’m really asking for it now, talking like this
Oh ya it’s rare as hell for gyno ON it.
But it’s a rebounding SOB.
It’s still a DHT like none other.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ya it’s rare as hell for gyno ON it.
But it’s a rebounding SOB.
It’s still a DHT like none other.
Hrmm maybe I’ve always been ok where it comes to rebound gyno because I never do PCT’s. I cruise on test year round, so my androgen levels never get low or out of wack.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’ve been carbing up since last night and feel super flat. Wtf? I’m about to order some beef pad Thai with double beef and extra jumbo shrimp thrown in and see if that helps. This is kinda weird.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I’ve been carbing up since last night and feel super flat. Wtf? I’m about to order some beef pad Thai with double beef and extra jumbo shrimp thrown in and see if that helps. This is kinda weird.
How far in are you and what dose of SD?
You’re running Trest with it?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How far in are you and what dose of SD?
You’re running Trest with it?
200mg trest ace / 200mg NPP and 10mg SD but I did 20mg last night when I started my carb up. I’m getting insane pumps at the gym (even without carbs) but was expecting the same while carbing up. I think I’m maybe just not getting enough cals in. Going to feast tonight and boost my water intake. This is week 3 starting Monday. Going to run this for 3 more weeks then cruise on 140mg trest ace for a while.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
200mg trest ace / 200mg NPP and 10mg SD but I did 20mg last night when I started my carb up. I’m getting insane pumps at the gym (even without carbs) but was expecting the same while carbing up. I think I’m maybe just not getting enough cals in. Going to feast tonight and boost my water intake. This is week 3 starting Monday. Going to run this for 3 more weeks then cruise on 140mg trest ace for a while.
Wow, I'm surprised you're feeling flat.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Such a sexy combo. Probably 3 of my top 5 favorite drugs right there.
SD with Trest 10/300 was the most effective cycle I’ve ever ran ever. Used insulin too. I was just shy of 260lbs on that run.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The next two weeks you will transform guaranteed.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The next two weeks you will transform guaranteed.
Thanks. I think I’m going to adjust my diet and really boost my cals. Going to use peri-workout carbs too and also change up the routine.

Btw this is the cycle that finally got me to start using rogaine lol... My love of trest and tren have forced me to sign up for the men’s hair club haha.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread is all kinds of awesomeness! How does Trest with MSten sound? And would Arimidex and Nolvadex suffice for gyno prevention?

I’m looking at PRO’s Trest Ace by the way. And PitPharma’s MSten.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This thread is all kinds of awesomeness! How does Trest with MSten sound? And would Arimidex and Nolvadex suffice for gyno prevention?

I’m looking at PRO’s Trest Ace by the way. And PitPharma’s MSten.
Second best cycle of dozens and dozens: Trest Msten/DMZ.
Trest does absolutely amazing things when paired with dht’s.
Strength was over the top. Rivaled SD honestly with less sides. Trest had me feeling amazing too.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Second best cycle of dozens and dozens: Trest Msten/DMZ.
Trest does absolutely amazing things when paired with dht’s.
Strength was over the top. Rivaled SD honestly with less sides. Trest had me feeling amazing too.
Yeah trest is such a feel good compound, I mean I love the feeling on test as well but trest is pretty special. Ran it with epistane myself and probably underestimated just how good a cycle that was (it was my second).