Answered Medfit RX Silverback

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are going to put lbs on the scale no matter what with M1A (expect a few the first 4-7 DAYS) but I definitely think it can be used to recomp. It’s such a strong hormone it’s just going to force some lean tissue period, the way tren does. Not that it causes the metabolic overdrive that tren does, just that you will add some lean tissue no matter what you do with calories.
Thanks for replying. I’ve never used these DHTs that way. So my maintenance is at 3000. Eating around 3000-3200 would allow a great recomp with m1a? Or I should aim for 100-200 deficit? Tbh I don’t wanna lose much weight lol probably lose 1% bf and gains a few pounds. I’m probably gonna throw T3 in it too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for replying. I’ve never used these DHTs that way. So my maintenance is at 3000. Eating around 3000-3200 would allow a great recomp with m1a? Or I should aim for 100-200 deficit? Tbh I don’t wanna lose much weight lol probably lose 1% bf and gains a few pounds. I’m probably gonna throw T3 in it too.
Just keep cals the same if you want to recomp.

T3 in men should be kept to a replacement dose of 25mcg if you don’t want to roast muscle and flatten out. Not a good tool for fat-loss beyond that dosage unless you’re really metabolically-challenged. Women can go big without consequence it seems - basically as much as they like. All of this is just what Alex Kikel & Mike Arnold have discussed on podcasts, but they have coached a lot of bodybuilders.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just keep cals the same if you want to recomp.

T3 in men should be kept to a replacement dose of 25mcg if you don’t want to roast muscle and flatten out. Not a good tool for fat-loss beyond that dosage unless you’re really metabolically-challenged. Women can go big without consequence it seems - basically as much as they like. All of this is just what Alex Kikel & Mike Arnold have discussed on podcasts, but they have coached a lot of bodybuilders.
i Was gonna use 25mcg yeah but I think you’re right it’s not really needed in my situation. Thank you

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep, Advanced is fast and legit. Good personal service if you need to reach out to customer service with any questions
They are also quite close to me so my stuff usually gets here within two days :D.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So this stuff caught my interest now and I'm gonna grab a bttl of that silverback tonight lol.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So this stuff caught my interest now and I'm gonna grab a bttl of that silverback tonight lol.
Are you gonna log it or give a cycle update? I’ve used all the compounds but I’m extremely curious of the synergy they have together

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’s gonna blow up!!!

40/30/50 of DMZ/Msten/M1A combined is gonna be a ride.

One tab daily of Carditone kept my bp happy on 40mg M1A in my stack last month. Something makes me think you may need 2 tabs though

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you gonna log it or give a cycle update? I’ve used all the compounds but I’m extremely curious of the synergy they have together
Never logged anything. I can put updates and some before and after pics if any1 is interested. I just got back on gear after a 4 year layoff the stuff lots of injuries and just being lazy. On test right now, 300mg every 5 to 7 days for the past 7 weeks or so, so I figure I'm gonna add this or double up on test pretty soon. Trying to get back where I was before.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never logged anything. I can put updates and some before and after pics if any1 is interested. I just got back on gear after a 4 year layoff the stuff lots of injuries and just being lazy. On test right now, 300mg every 5 to 7 days for the past 7 weeks or so, so I figure I'm gonna add this or double up on test pretty soon. Trying to get back where I was before.
Id definitely be interested in a little text about how things went if you don’t mind!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You’s gonna blow up!!!

40/30/50 of DMZ/Msten/M1A combined is gonna be a ride.

One tab daily of Carditone kept my bp happy on 40mg M1A in my stack last month. Something makes me think you may need 2 tabs though
I'm a little concerned taking all that but it's only 4 weeks. I'm sure I've done more unhealthy things in the past

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little concerned taking all that but it's only 4 weeks. I'm sure I've done more unhealthy things in the past
If you haven’t already bought it, Aggressive Labz has a product called Hellblazer that’s 40/20/20 M1A/DMZ/Msten that’s a bit tamer on dosage, if you’re concerned.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you haven’t already bought it, Aggressive Labz has a product called Hellblazer that’s 40/20/20 M1A/DMZ/Msten that’s a bit tamer on dosage, if you’re concerned.
Ive used dmz at 60 and msten at 30 but never used m1a. What do ppl normally run m1a at?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheaper too. Is that brand legit

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ive used dmz at 60 and msten at 30 but never used m1a. What do ppl normally run m1a at?
40-60mg. I just used 40mg for the first time ever with it and was very impressed. I like M1T around 20mg for comparison. This was like 15mg M1T with far less sides.

Cheaper too. Is that brand legit
I feel they were. There’s a couple logs on here of people using their M1A+DMZ low dose stack, and @Old Witch said his buddy blew up on the Hellblazer Tri-stack I mentioned.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can say I felt medfitrx DMAXXX was pretty legit when I took it (my personal experience)... I did 6 weeks at 50 mg... I would imagine their other products are too but then again I did not try them so I cannot say.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
40-60mg. I just used 40mg for the first time ever with it and was very impressed. I like M1T around 20mg for comparison. This was like 15mg M1T with far less sides.

I feel they were. There’s a couple logs on here of people using their M1A+DMZ low dose stack, and @Old Witch said his buddy blew up on the Hellblazer Tri-stack I mentioned.
I fully support the use of m1a at 60mg. Even 75mg for the last week... oh yes. It is a glorious thing. If you want to gain weight with a substance legal to possess... m1A is the best.

Reactions: dvw
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looks like I'm gonna go with silverback just because I have more confidence it's legit and more m1a. Gonna order it in the next few days and whenever it arrives il either update here or start a new thread. Probably going to drop test down to 150mg once a week and see what the silverback does to be more accurate on where gains are coming from.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I'm gonna go with silverback just because I have more confidence it's legit and more m1a. Gonna order it in the next few days and whenever it arrives il either update here or start a new thread. Probably going to drop test down to 150mg once a week and see what the silverback does to be more accurate on where gains are coming from.
Yeah lmk. Looking forward to your feedback

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Medfit is definitely legit. You can’t charge $100 a bottle and not produce results or someone, if not everyone using them, would have posted something bad on them by now.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive used a couple of their products and they are indeed legit. Their msten was so potent it made me feel like I was dying on SD. I’m starting their m1a tomorrow so I can update on this compound too but I’d say they’re good stuff.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive used a couple of their products and they are indeed legit. Their msten was so potent it made me feel like I was dying on SD. I’m starting their m1a tomorrow so I can update on this compound too but I’d say they’re good stuff.
I would love updates as I am looking to try that exact product lol.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Medfitrx is very legit. They test all their products. Kong is good. I'd like to run Silverback or King next. I feel alot of their stuff is more effective because of the sublingual delivery vs. oral capsules.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love updates as I am looking to try that exact product lol.
I don’t mind giving updates. I’m still not sure if I’ll try to recomp or keep pushing my bulk though. Recomping is probably not ideal with this type of compound but I went from 10% to 13% during my blast and even tho I’m still somewhat lean I find myself fat. So I’ll decide tomorrow lmao I guess. I can add a few infos in here if you want cause I don’t think enough people are interested in the product for me to log it.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t mind giving updates. I’m still not sure if I’ll try to recomp or keep pushing my bulk though. Recomping is probably not ideal with this type of compound but I went from 10% to 13% during my blast and even tho I’m still somewhat lean I find myself fat. So I’ll decide tomorrow lmao I guess. I can add a few infos in here if you want cause I don’t think enough people are interested in the product for me to log it.
You can always just PM me about how it went, gains, etc, etc if you are willing. no need to officially log it if you don’t want to...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Paid like 60 extra bucks cause I didn’t wanna wait lol the whole day it said "out for delivery" so I stayed home all day(I’m off work). I decided to leave 15 mins at 7;30pm and it’s exactly at that time he came. That’s me right there bro that’s my luck. I’m so fucking pissed... the compagny is DHL I’m not used to them they didn’t leave a paper and the tracking page says nothing anymore so wtf are they gonna try again tomorrow or they’re just sending that **** back... i hate American compagnies lol.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m pissed I probably would have gained 8 lbs of lean mass by now.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait DHL wtf, are you in the UK or something?
Nah man Canada... ordered from medfit(not my first time) but this time I took the super fast delivery and it’s DHL lol.. i don’t even know wtf is that compagny

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah man Canada... ordered from medfit(not my first time) but this time I took the super fast delivery and it’s DHL lol.. i don’t even know wtf is that compagny
They’re a major international delivery company. These things happen too often with all shipping, which is why I always just get the slow cheapest option and am pleasantly surprised when something shows up in 2-3 days.

Sorry homie. It will come and you’ll make some gains in the end.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude you’re right I’m never doing this again. They’re supposed to be here for faster delivery BUT they told me they have no access to mail box so they can’t leave it there AND they don’t wanna leave it at the door. They also DONT want to tell you AM of PM and say you basically need to be home from 8AM to 9 FuckingPM. What a joke

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah a lot of the time if it is not ups usps or fed ex it takes longer, generally speaking it seems.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah. It’s really not dramatic it’s just I have the next 9 days off so I planned to take advantage of all these days and go to the gym twice a day.

Reactions: dvw

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude you’re right I’m never doing this again. They’re supposed to be here for faster delivery BUT they told me they have no access to mail box so they can’t leave it there AND they don’t wanna leave it at the door. They also DONT want to tell you AM of PM and say you basically need to be home from 8AM to 9 FuckingPM. What a joke
Bro, their planning a “controlled delivery” on you! 😂 (joke lol)

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lmao.. I got a little mad on the phone and they finally accepted to leave it at the door. Got my **** 3 hours ago
I ordered some Sarms from the UK once and am super paranoid about controlled deliveries (yes, I know that is stupid since they were just non FDA complaint drugs not controlled substances). I read a very interesting book called “Legal Muscle” written by steroid defense
Attorney Rick Collins that talks about all the inner workings and interesting stories from clients he has defended about things such as raids, police pull overs with searches, website busts, and controlled deliveries that is why I got paranoid. Anyhow, the UK company only shipped DHL and I read on the DHL website DHL requires a
signature unless you sign a consent
form that they can just leave it at your hous for all shipments for a year. I did that so I didn’t have to worry about signing for anything. The book talks about with the latest technology the Feds use they don’t even require getting a signature for the controlled delivery bust. They now put gps devices and devices that indicate when the package was opened to bust people! Guess you could always put the box in your car, drive to and open it by a public dumpster, throw the box away, then drive home and they couldn’t bust you lol! 😂 Always a way around the system.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ordered some Sarms from the UK once and am super paranoid about controlled deliveries (yes, I know that is stupid since they were just non FDA complaint drugs not controlled substances). I read a very interesting book called “Legal Muscle” written by steroid defense
Attorney Rick Collins that talks about all the inner workings and interesting stories from clients he has defended about things such as raids, police pull overs with searches, website busts, and controlled deliveries that is why I got paranoid. Anyhow, the UK company only shipped DHL and I read on the DHL website DHL requires a
signature unless you sign a consent
form that they can just leave it at your hous for all shipments for a year. I did that so I didn’t have to worry about signing for anything. The book talks about with the latest technology the Feds use they don’t even require getting a signature for the controlled delivery bust. They now put gps devices and devices that indicate when the package was opened to bust people! Guess you could always put the box in your car, drive to and open it by a public dumpster, throw the box away, then drive home and they couldn’t bust you lol! 😂 Always a way around the system.
Lmaooo! I’m really not that worried... I’m in Canada so the worst that would happen is a little slap on the hand with a kiss on the forehead. Plus it’s a grey market product so technically I didn’t do anything illegal :).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have a note on my door that says leave around back inside the first door. Ups guy does it every time

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The USPS guy will even knock on the next door neighbors door and give it to them if I don't leave the door unlocked. My guys got it down to a science

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The USPS guy will even knock on the next door neighbors door and give it to them if I don't leave the door unlocked. My guys got it down to a science
You got one hell of a delivery guy lmao

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of using this as my first real cycle. It’s dosed at 20mg DMZ, 15mg MSTEN, and 25mg M1AD per capsule. It’s either going to be this or VL’s Necrobombs which are dosed at 15mg DMZ, 15mg MSTEN and 30mg Trest per capsule, if I can manage to get my hands on a couple bottles. Would it be better to go with either Trest or M1AD as a first time cycle? I’m looking to use this cycle as a cut.
Hey how many caps come in a bottle? I see 1 cap is 1 serving but not how many total?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Supplements 2
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7